Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35493 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: spastic magg0t, your sh1thole is not even fit for animals. grin suffering and smiling country?

why dso you think they call you country

http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets grin. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open. grin grin grin grin

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis. grin grin grin

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote about local government staff who staunchly opposed a plan to build staff toilets. They told the local government administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.

it is worse
how many houses in ghana have toilets? Ghana ,the wasteyard of the world

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
hahahahahaha heheheheheheh una never see anything yet sef ooo ediots grin

unfuckinbelievable! a nation of 160 million fooools? shocked http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

112 million live in poverty?http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin? http://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html

whack a con! I give up. its not funny anymore!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
You guys should have pity on these Gaynaians, things are so bad in their country that they have gone back to the dark old days of trade by barter. What remains is slave trade.
“There is no money in the country. That is why we are doing this,” one trader told our reporter.
Definition of being wretched
Meanwhile, Samuel Ampah, Head of Research at Gold Coast Securities Limited, confirmed that most people are trading without currency because of the high rate of poverty in the country. He cited that a fortnight ago, following a visit to
Elmina, he was told of the existence of the trade in the township. “Clearly, it tells you that people do not have a means of existence. Therefore, they will devise any system to survive,” he said on Midday live on Thursday, December 12, 2013.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=295241

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
[i]
danjuma_cse: how many houses in ghana have toilets? Ghana ,the wasteyard of the world
[/i]ape, your f00lish question does not deserve a response, g0at. ask your fellow MUMUgerians who are trooping to Ghana daily like pilgrims going on pilgrimage to Mecca. fvck ya mor0n! damburuba shege!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
One of the wretched Gaynaians committed suicide today, things are that bad over there.
They deserve our pity.
Residents and family members are speculating he killed himself because he has been unable to offset a 50 thousand Ghana cedis loan.
www.myjoyonline.com/news/2013/December-20th/a-53-year-old-chief-commits-suicide.php

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahaha LOL How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? I often wonder how some 180 million sickos ended up in one place. LOL. The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. The shith0le can’t even fvckin produce petrol for its poverty-ridden citizens. LOL. Is it a surprise long lines can be found at filling stations across that shith0le?
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02: You guys should have pity on these Gaynaians, things are so bad in their country that they have gone back to the dark old days of trade by barter. What remains is slave trade.
“There is no money in the country. That is why we are doing this,” one trader told our reporter.
Definition of being wretched
Meanwhile, Samuel Ampah, Head of Research at Gold Coast Securities Limited, confirmed that most people are trading without currency because of the high rate of poverty in the country. He cited that a fortnight ago, following a visit to
Elmina, he was told of the existence of the trade in the township. “Clearly, it tells you that people do not have a means of existence. Therefore, they will devise any system to survive,” he said on Midday live on Thursday, December 12, 2013.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=295241

Nigerian community where trade by
barter still thrives

OCTOBER 19, 2013 BY MUDIAGA

They come from far and nearby riverine
communities in Cross River and Akwa
Ibom states to buy and sell under a
typical village market setting. But there
is a unique feature that makes the
market different from others; goods are
exchanged for goods. Trade by barter is
the hallmark of traders who come to buy
and sell in this typical village market.
Esuk Mba Market is located in Esuk
Mba clan in Akpabuyo Local
Government Area of Cross River State.
It is about 30 kilometres away from
Calabar metropolis by road. The
community itself is usually agog with
business activities every Saturday
morning as traders from neighbouring
communities from within and Akwa
Ibom State throng the market with their goods to buy and sell and above all, engage one another in trade by barter as survival instinct.
On a typical market day, the fishing
people from the creeks travel several
distances on canoes and flying boats,
berth in a body of water stretching from
the sea behind the market and drag
their items through a narrow hill into
the market square for the business
transactions.

A 65-year-old trader from one of the
Akwa Ibom creeks, Mrs. Ekwo Effiong,
who claimed to have been in the
business for over 40 years, said the
trade by barter is the only way to get
food back home at the end of normal
trading involving cash
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
hahahahahaha In nigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows! they call it baby factories.https://www.nairaland.com/1432253/baby-factory-hairdresser-3-others grin grin grin grin grin grin shekpe shekpe hehehehehehe abeg make una dey play me my fav nigerian hit now.......nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga hehehehehehehe

the country is cursed coolhttps://www.nairaland.com/1396280/obasanjo-nigeria-cursed-criticized-atiku
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Things are so bad that fathers now behead their daughters for ritual purposes in Gayna.
Check out how wretched the man and his people look in the picture below.
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/26609762.jpg[/img]
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288605

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02: One of the wretched Gaynaians committed suicide today, things are that bad over there.
They deserve our pity.
Residents and family members are speculating he killed himself because he has been unable to offset a 50 thousand Ghana cedis loan.
www.myjoyonline.com/news/2013/December-20th/a-53-year-old-chief-commits-suicide.php

Nigerian woman tries to commit
suicide days before she was due to
be deported from the UK

^^^Who can blame her? Who wants to be deported back to hell?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: [i][/i]ape, your f00lish question does not deserve a response, g0at. ask your fellow MUMUgerians who are trooping to Ghana daily like pilgrims going on pilgrimage to Mecca. fvck ya mor0n! damburuba shege!
pained fool.torbi tongue all dis abuse 4 me?that means i struck a cord. kwasia grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
chei, naija don pafuka no be small tinz. see how we come dey ship their pr0stitutes azzes back to that sh1tholehttp://www.spyghana.com/trafficked-sex-traders-transport-back-nigeria/ grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. grin grin grin. 50% of MUMUgerians are unemployed! 34 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day. Today, Nigerian imports every single item, including toothpicks! LOL. Ghana is looking to sell excess rice after a bumper harvest. All the groundnut pyramids that were a feature of the Nigerian economy in the 1960s and 70s have long disappeared, as ‘hard working’ nigerians now rely on monthly shares from the federation account. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Things are so bad in Gayna that families now take deadly concortions instead of visiting the hospital or buying proper drugs. That is unaldulterated poverty in action.
A 55-year-old man, his wife and two children died after drinking a deadly concoction to cure stomach pains.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288185

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: pained fool.torbi tongue all dis abuse 4 me?that means i struck a cord. kwasia grin
hahahaha I neva start sef grin are you not a MUMUgerian? na the worst abuse is what you apes deserve, trust me. ediot
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? grin

What is the maternal mortality rate? I understand your fragile, generator fumes-compromised brain works only part of the time, but at least your low IQ can allow for some low-level research, which will confirm what most of you are- deluded lunatics! grin grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02: Things are so bad that fathers now behead their daughters for ritual purposes in Gayna.
Check out how wretched the man and his people look in the picture below.
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/26609762.jpg[/img]
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288605

Nigerian Man Kills 8-Day-Old Daughter In Spiritual Ritual

In the Okunu village of Jesse in the
Delta State of Nigeria, Gladys
Emafuru was in bed sleeping with her
8-day-old daughter, when her 24-year-
old husband came into the room, opened the baby’s stomach with a cutlass and collected her intestines and other vital organs, reports Vanguardngr.com.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
[url]Check out the lead story on NL
Nigerian Girl Killed In Rome, Italy grin by pitoski(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12

Another victim of human trafficking!

Franca Abumen, a 27 years old Nigerian, living in Rome, Italy, has met her untimely death in the hands of an unknown men who brutally murdered her by tying her ankles and strangling her to death with a black cord, tied around her neck.

Franca was killed in the woods of Stifone, between Narni Waters, in Rome and her body was found 24 hours after her death on Sunday 10th of December, 2012; after her friends called the police to declare her missing when she failed to return home from work (prostitution).

Hoodlums may take over Nigeria – Afenifere
grin grin grin grin
on DECEMBER 13, 2012 • in NEWS
9:11 am

BY DAYO JOHNSON

AKURE—AFENIFERE, a pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Wednesday, challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to rise and act fast to stem the spate of insecurity and the wanton destruction of lives and property or face the possibility of hoodlums completely taking over the country.

Secretary-General of the group, Bashorun Seinde Arogbofa, said the rate at which kidnappers abduct prominent Nigerians and the Boko Haram menace had not only put the lives of people at risk, but also scared away prospective investors.

Arogbofa listed the recent abduction of the mother of Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the wife of former Governor of Western Region, Gen. Oluwole Rotimi (rtd), as examples, which had brought bad publicity to the country.

According to him, “nobody is any longer safe in the country. Just a few days ago, it was the elderly Prof (Mrs) Okonjo that was kidnapped; only yesterday it was the wife of Gen. Oluwole Rotimi, former governor of Western Region.

“In the Northern part of the country, the Boko Haram is in charge and kills with reckless abandon.”

40-year-old Okada Rider Docked For Stealing Kolanuts, Palm Oil grin grin grin by Ptimes: 10:33am On Dec 12

A 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist, popularly called okada rider, Segun Olowomako, has been arraigned before an Ore Magistrate Court for allegedly stealing two baskets of kolanuts and two kegs of palm oil.

He was alleged to have conspired with one other person, still at large, to commit the offence.

According to the charge, Mr. Olowomako, and one other person, sometimes in September, 2012, conspired to commit felony to wit stealing at about 7.00 p.m. at Zaccheus Junction Ore, in the Ore Magisterial District.

The duo thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 516 of the criminal code ,Cap 37 ,Volume 1 ,Laws of Ondo State of Nigeria 2006.

2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by pDude(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12

Okonjo Kidnap: Two Police officers Arrested

Two policemen have been arrested in connection with the kidnapping of Finance Minister’s 82-year-old mother, the police said on Wednesday.

Professor Kamene Okonjo, mother of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who is the Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister of the economy was abducted on Sunday from

her home in Ogwuachi-Uku, Delta state.

Beware Of "Pillows Sellers In Lagos Traffic" by PayWell: 5:27pm On Dec 11

I just bought two pillows from an aboki, got home, took off the nice plastic wrappings and then PERCEIVED a nasty smell, not what i expected of a new product.

Became curious, took a razor blade and cut it open.

What i saw was undecipherable, pieces of very old and dirty foam.

Ouch!!! The Stench. I guess the very old and dirty foam was taken from the dustbin.

I am dump-folded. I have just been swindled of my hard earned cash and what about the health hazard posed by such a product.

LAGOS BUYERS BEWARE!!!
grin

Police Arrest ‘Spirit’ In Kano by Tolexander(m): 5:26am On Dec 12

The Kano State Police Command, yesterday, announced the arrest of a ‘700-year-old spirit’ that engages in extorting money from the members of the public by imposing fear in them via telephone calls.

Briefing journalists at the Bompai headquarters of the command, the Kano State Police Commissioner, Mr. Ibrahim K. Idris, explained that the ‘spirit’ turned out to be one Alhaji Nura Hamza, a resident of Kurna Asabe Quarters in the state.

Idris explained that the suspect had taken advantage of the fear imposed in his victims by his status as a ‘spirit’ to cause them to source money and deposit same in a nearby bush, on an anthill, for spiritual purposes.[/url]
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Things are so bad in Gayna that even their flying wizards are crash landing.
No spiritual fuel LMAO!
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/89754298.jpg[/img]
A man believed to be in his 70s, who claimed to be a wizard, was on Wednesday found on the banks of the Okrudu River at Kaimebre, a settlement near the Kasoa New Market in the Central Region. The man, who gave his name as Charles Atta, looked frail, pale and bore protruding brèasts like that of a teenage girl.
Charles also confessed that the two puffy protrusions on his chest were breasts taken from his 16-year- old granddaughter and that he normally borrowed them for his night activities.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=293497

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
[s]
c0llynz02: Things are so bad in Gayna that even their flying wizards are crash landing.
No spiritual fuel LMAO!
A man believed to be in his 70s, who claimed to be a wizard, was on Wednesday found on the banks of the Okrudu River at Kaimebre, a settlement near the Kasoa New Market in the Central Region. The man, who gave his name as Charles Atta, looked frail, pale and bore protruding brèasts like that of a teenage girl.
Charles also confessed that the two puffy protrusions on his chest were breasts taken from his 16-year- old granddaughter and that he normally borrowed them for his night activities.

[/s] a g0at talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2013

See how radaronline slammed Nigeria on Mariah Carey’s recent concert

Mariah Carey proudly posted a pic of
herself in a slinky yellow dress and
wrote, “ Backstage in Nigeria” on
Saturday.
But maybe the songbird should have
done some homework before agreeing
to the gig?
Her show was at Access Bank’s
Christmas Party which was also a
farewell bash for the bank’s managing
director.
And while Access Bank is a reputable
financial institution, should Carey have
known a few basics about the African
nation before taking the paycheck?

Ironically — given that she was
performing for bankers — it seems
Carey wasn’t aware Nigeria is well-
known as the center of the world’s email
financial crimes! Nigeria is even part of
the name — as in “Nigerian 419 Scams.”

Nigeria is also, according to the United
Nations, the hub of human trafficking as
“a source, destination and transit
country.
AND, just for good measure, there are
mass killings going on in two Nigerian
states right now, and according to
Human Rights Watch, the violence is
being ignored by federal authorities.
“Systemic corruption in the Nigeria
Police Force” is the problem, a HRW
spokesperson told CNN

Carey isn’t the first performer who has
taken a paycheck for appearing in
countries known for terror, death and
fraud.
In 2011, Beyoncé sang for Moammar
Gadhafi’s sons and Jennifer Lopez
performed in Turkmenistan.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02: Things are so bad in Gayna that even their flying wizards are crash landing.
No spiritual fuel LMAO!

I read some of the comments on the article above, I was amazed at the level of ignorance and illiteracy on display by Gaynaians.
Both the writers and the users of the websites have never heard of the term ''gynecomastia''.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahaha whack a con! Abeg una ooooh I wan ask sometin,huh? is it true that people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! grin grin grin ;DChei, grin grin grin grin grin roforoforoforo Laugh wan kill me oooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

The nigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa.
https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

Hahahah no wonder Soyinka described your sh1thole as the open sore of Africa.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02:
I read some of the comments on the article above, I was amazed at the level of ignorance and illiteracy on display by Gaynaians.
Both the writers and the users of the websites have never heard of the term ''gynecomastia''.

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
No spiritual fuel LMAO!

bro u r killing em...more vim

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana.
Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana. grin grin

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64 grin
Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity[url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
c0llynz02: Things are so bad in Gayna that families now take deadly concortions instead of visiting the hospital or buying proper drugs. That is unaldulterated poverty in action.
A 55-year-old man, his wife and two children died after drinking a deadly concoction to cure stomach pains.
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=288185

Nigerian Man kills wife, daughter; ends own life, because of Poverty
August 19, 2013

A brick kiln worker, frustrated
by poverty, shot his wife and daughter
dead and, later, committed suicide with
the same pistol at village Jamber Kalan
in the limits of Phoolnagar police station on Sunday.......»»»

http://www.nation.com.pk/national/19-Aug-2013/man-kills-wife-daughter-ends-own-life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: According to the World Bank, 90% of Nigerians survive on $2 a day or less, compared with 52% in Ghana.
Life expectancy is 52 years in Nigeria and 64 years in Ghana. grin grin

Corruption: Nigeria is rated 139th most corrupt, while Ghana is rated 64 grin
Electricity—120 million Nigerians don’t have access to electricity https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg

70% of Ghanaians have access to electricity[url] http://www.energymin.gov.gh/?p=346[/url]

According to the United Nations Human Development Index 2012, which measures life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living for countries worldwide, Ghana was designated a Medium Human Development country and ranked 130. Nigeria was classified under the Low Human Development category and ranked 142.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

we all know dats nt the situation on ground......ghanians and anyfin white tho. slave mentality.did you experience it? we all know that once we leave kasoa there's no electricity and no mobile network#fact. continue feeding on the obrinis propaganda

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by adorable29(f): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Looolz! Crazy thread. Though I don't encourage this kind of bashing but I must state this observation!

IWhy is it that if its a female bashing thread you see nairaland guys everywhere like bees calling every woman a LovePeddler and gold digger! But in a thread that involve you defending your country, you shy away like cowards and leave foreigners to flog your asses on your own forum! Shame!

Anyway, every country has what makes them giants but sincerely countries like Ghana should just shut up when Nigerians and South Africans are making conversations. Why some Ghanians are so obsessed with Nigeria that they know every recent news that comes out of this country (and even has a bed and pillow which they use to sleep on nairaland 24/7) yet claim they hate Naija and can never have anything to do with Naija beats me!

Petrodollas and obraufor, I think your cases are psychological and need medical attention cos you 2 are obsessed with hate! Just a sincere observation!

I know you will insult me but that won't change the facts.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Here is Petrodullard's number incase anyone needs to track him.
+233 27 200 4048

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaha

Peregrino Brimah: Nigeria ranks bottom 10 in world in almost everything grin grin grin – to act or give up?
By Peregrino Brimah on October 22, 2013@dailypostngr

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:
#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world grin grin grin according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.
#4 – Police corruption:Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world grin grin grin for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.
#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world cool in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.
#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital cool. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013 grin. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.
#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.
#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, grin with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).
#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked[b] Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.[/b] grin
#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, grin grin sad grin 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall. grin grin grin grin
#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Ac grin grin grin ;Dt (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com
#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patient[/b]s and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.
#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks [b]Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism
grin grin over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.
#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident grin grin (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.
#1 – Aviation Accident for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident. cool shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. grin grin grin Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.
#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world. grin grin
#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power grin grin (electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.
#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.
#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spill in the world grin – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills
#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages grin grin, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

Dr. Peregrino Brimah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by c0llynz02: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ghana is poor and wretched because of corruption, laziness - Dr. Papa Kwesi
http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/wap/article.php?ID=295450

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.