Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35451 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

1). When you write, try as much as possible to convey a good message.

2). What you think you've observed about Nigerians is your prerogative, but don't allude such to ALL Nigerians..

3). On the bold part, if that isn't contradictory, what is? So if he was wrong that Kenya isn't a better country, what's the basis of the GDP? How is that relevant to what is being discussed?

4). Self hater of what exactly? Wetin consign me cosign SA let alone Kenya? I did not call any country other than U.S. and China, so where's the self hate?

You need serious help, when someone ask you "and your point", simply make your point because often your point is BASELESS, make some sense next time and someone won't have to ask you that question... Please BOUNCE.
Help me tell that brainless Belgian mastiff,him think say na night schools we finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: [s]
Nigerians could use some cleansing from river enugu/aka holy water. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You all sound like giant of bullying other Africans honestly.
shocked shocked coolleave south Africans alone, this people are still fresh from moaning a legend. I would not sit here and join forces with Nigerians bashing south Africans, this is wrong, unethical, uncalled for and downright nasty very unafrican. [/s]
coughs! grin

*oh God i can't believe i'm about to interact with a kenyan,pls forgive me sad *

where did this clueless edliniod emerge from? U flap-mouthed skinny,disgusting,poverty,hungry kenyan grin grin grin

u ugly baboon from the jungle in eastern africa (poorest region in the world) how dare u interact with ur mister,huh? grin grin

i find it quite shocking that citizen from a backward,disguisting jungle called kenya which has world largest slum got the audacity to talk to her misters anyone? grin grin grin

u red neck mushie eating ape from the filthy,smelling,ape inhabited jungle in east africa,the only jungle in the world were their citizen take pride in saying "barack.obama" is a kenyan even though we all know,he hasn't spend a single dime for the dirty jungle,the jungle we nigerians send food to,this same jungle,mama peace a.k.a fist lady of nigeria sent food to some few months back.. Quite interesting grin grin

btw,u disgusting ape,i heard "barack obama is now an african american,he denounce his kenyan citizenship long ago,how sad sad what's there to be proud of again,in poor miserabe keg-na grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

You just earned the award for the most idiotic Nigerian I have met, when you talk about scam, from personal to most achievable in business, you call Nigeria? How can you call scam and you leave out China and U.S.? For instance I ONLY buy branded gasoline from Shell or Exxon gas station because the unbranded was (you know what it is). When I use unbranded gasoline, the shitt don't even last compared to branded one, now tell me, if it's akulaku (fake), what do you call that?

Nigeria's crime is exaggerated beyond the point of redemption because our leaders care less about our image, when someone commits a crime, we just let it slide with a nonchalant attitude rather than dealing with it squarely. Other African countries commit crime, they call Nigeria... Nonsense

From the bolded part i don't understand what message u conveying to me with your "you know what it is". Next time try be explicit as much as possible without any assumptions whatever, i must confess to u this your example kinda funny to me. U don't have to abuse or insult anyone for making whatever comment if u disagree with anyone u just try explain for the other to see reason why u disagree. Well its only animals i expect to behave that way u just did.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

India is the most diverse country in the world while China is the most populated country in the world but does this make them "Giant of the World" we should stop deceiving ourself by tagging ourself the "Giant of Africa" when everywhere is in a mess. Quite a few African countries are way ahead of us apart from north Africa, Check out Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa.

wat av dey got dat we avn't?......u guys, especially SA r just dancing to d tunes of ur masters, the western world just to keep ur place. Nigeria has got the potential of opposing d western hold on africa nd dat's y dey support dis God damned corruption in my blessed country nd it's end is very close, only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2013
@manny i have being on this forum for long to know that when people ask you "and ur point is?", it is not as if they have not seen your point but that they just want to dismiss it without giving reasons if they have any at all!

It is also possible that by "and ur point is?" he only wanted me to point it out better. If that is what he meant, then i am SORRY for replying the way i replied.

The bolded isnt contradictory. In his very post to which i replied, he said that a number of these African countries are doing better than Nigeria. Again this isnt the first time i am hearing such statement on Nairaland. Many times i heard it, it always stem out of the mentality that we are just the worst place in the world.

He mentioned Kenya as one of the countries that is better than Nigeria. Then to make him understand that his claim isnt actually true or not entirely true, i told him that in the areas of GDP and GDP percapita, we are still better than Kenya.

I hope you can see how GDP came in?
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

India is the most diverse country in the world while China is the most populated country in the world but does this make them "Giant of the World" we should stop deceiving ourself by tagging ourself the "Giant of Africa" when everywhere is in a mess. Quite a few African countries are way ahead of us apart from north Africa, Check out Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa.

@manny this is the post i was replying. You can see at the tail end where he said we should "check out Kenya."

if Kenya is doing fine, i kave no problem with it. I do not look down on any country but he shouldnt make statement that arent true or entirely true.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: coughs! grin

*oh God i can't believe i'm about to interact with a kenyan,pls forgive me sad *

where did this clueless edliniod emerge from? U flap-mouthed skinny,disgusting,poverty,hungry kenyan grin grin grin

u ugly baboon from the jungle in eastern africa (poorest region in the world) how dare u interact with ur mister,huh? grin grin

i find it quite shocking that citizen from a backward,disguisting jungle called kenya which has world largest slum got the audacity to talk to her misters anyone? grin grin grin

u red neck mushie eating ape from the filthy,smelling,ape inhabited jungle in east africa,the only jungle in the world were their citizen take pride in saying "barack.obama" is a kenyan even though we all know,he hasn't spend a single dime for the dirty jungle,the jungle we nigerians send food to,this same jungle,mama peace a.k.a fist lady of nigeria sent food to some few months back.. Quite interesting grin grin

btw,u disgusting ape,i heard "barack obama is now an african american,he denounce his kenyan citizenship long ago,how sad sad what's there to be proud of again,in poor miserabe keg-na grin

omo u bad ooo, calling dis guys ape is enuf insult but i no blame u still coz that just wat dey r, herds of he nd she-goats seeking attention, i no knw which b dia own inside d mata or mayb SA dey give them some tips ;-)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2013
no no no no no! I can't believe it's the same backwards zoo/jungle which we donated food to some few days ago,the same people we feed,the same skinny,ostrich neck apes we send food to (our remains) faith my kenyan slave,i feed u,i'm ur lord and master,come bow before me u one wheel barrow inheriting slave with triangular head and a scissor eye grin

nigeria first lady donates food to kenya sad

http://www.statehousekenya.go.ke/First_Lady/news/june2013/2013270601.htm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo,u moda'fvcker,we know you are a southafrican disgusing as a nigerian,we all know how y'all operate,y'all criminals,very funny cunny apes grin grin i've caught many southafricans claiming nigerians,hahhaha! No be today grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Crack da ribs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2013
chucky234: Imagine a chronic birdbrain preaching spelling,I actually underestimated your dumb brain.

ok maybe i shouldnt have said it the way i said it. I am sorry if i offended you. What i actually meant by that is: the point was so clear yet you asked/said "what is this one saying sef?"
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2013
heilige: It is not right to look upto a failed state(Nigeria). Don`t blame Liberia or south Africa. Nigeria is just a failed state and no country want to identify with it.
Question: Would you identify yourself with a failed guy ?

wia r u 4rm mate?....4rm d jungles in kenya or 4rm d brainwashed side of africa(isale africa)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

omo u bad ooo, calling dis guys ape is enuf insult but i no blame u still coz that just wat dey r, herds of he nd she-goats seeking attention, i no knw which b dia own inside d mata or mayb SA dey give them some tips ;-)
you know,i blame poverty for this kind of things grin grin

the poor girl probably works for one of thos 9ja millionaires running the kenyan economy,she could be a house girl in his house grin grin grin grin

one thing i notice about kenyans is their disguisting and irritating looks,they are incredibly ugly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

From the bolded part i don't understand what message u conveying to me with your "you know what it is". Next time try be explicit as much as possible without any assumptions whatever, i must confess to u this your example kinda funny to me. U don't have to abuse or insult anyone for making whatever comment if u disagree with anyone u just try explain for the other to see reason why u disagree. Well its only animals i expect to behave that way u just did.

Unless I read incorrectly, you stated that Nigeria is the country with the MOST CRIME, now what I typed into my message is simple. I gave you a very simple, unknowing crime that comes to mind. If a gas station in Nigeria is committing same amount of fraud and scam like the ones here do, the whole world would have heard it, meanwhile, these are silent scams that go unnoticed. My second point being, DON'T EVER CALL NIGERIA as nation with most crime, U.S. takes the lead. We have internet crime, that is Nigerian niche, but using the same basket (internet crime), from where do you have phishing attacks, online hacks, and what not? Who sponsors it? Or is that one not crime and scam put together. If you don't understand after this explanation, I cannot help you. Refrain from calling Nigeria...shikena

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: coughs! grin

lol.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

wat av dey got dat we avn't?......u guys, especially SA r just dancing to d tunes of ur masters, the western world just to keep ur place. Nigeria has got the potential of opposing d western hold on africa nd dat's y dey support dis God damned corruption in my blessed country nd it's end is very close, only a matter of time.

exactly my point and exactly the reason i brought in the GDP thing.

What exactly does Kenya have that we do not have? I AM SURE HE CANNOT MENTION ANYTHING! Yet, he believes they are better than us. When i said his statement passes for self hate, @manny became angry.

The truth is, we have seen such statements several times here on nairaland and they all pass for self hate. I asked that anyone who wants to confirm the GDP and GDP per capita thing i talked about, should go to wikipeadia. I gave a source yet, @ manny acccused me of making BASELESS claims.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Pls y'all shouldn't take that southafrican disguising as a nigerian serious (mayo the pig).

419 capital of the world is ghana,they have been leading in that area since 2011

world r@pe capital ===o S.a grin grin

the country with the highest crime rate in africa ===o= S.a

(u can go google u idiiiiat) grin grin
kenyans are busy dying of hunger,mad man,they also got alshabaab bombing them as well,i guess u had about the mall attack,u idiotic bantu? grin grin grin grin

by the end of 2013,after rebazing,nigeria will be africa's largest economy,it will improve our gdp/per capital cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: you know,i blame poverty for this kind of things grin grin

the poor girl probably works for one of thos 9ja millionaires running the kenyan economy,she could be a house girl in his house grin grin grin grin

one thing i notice about kenyans is their disguisting and irritating looks,they are incredibly ugly

pls dont use people's looks and hunger to insult them pls. It isnt ok
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:21am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

How did Nigerians help south Africa if they can't help themselves in any way shape and form. grin grin grin grin

At least help yourself before lying to south Africans that you supplied them scholarships, pulizzzzz bollocks plus bologni.

am pretty sure dat ur gr8grandfadas were slaves in their lifetime billy(dat's d pet name of my dog)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 1:22am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust:

exactly my point and exactly the reason i brought in the GDP thing.

What exactly does Kenya have that we do not have? I AM SURE HE CANNOT MENTION ANYTHING! Yet, he believes they are better than us. When i said his statement passes for self hate, @manny became angry.

The truth is, we have seen such statements several times here on nairaland and they all pass for self hate. I asked that anyone who wants to confirm the GDP and GDP per capita thing i talked about, should go to wikipeadia. I gave a source yet, @ manny acccused me of making BASELESS claims.

Abeg no call my name for your matter,

I am not angry but disappointed at your response to a simple question

I asked you a sincere question, "what is your point", all you had to do was simply reference what you quoted, rather you started preaching to me about how you've noticed Nigerians and other irrelevant message. I never accused you of making baseless claims but rather saying is one has to ask you a question and rather than explaining, you resort to unnecessary rant, then your initial claim is baseless...
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2013
iconize: South africans are bootlickers..now they almighy(rolls eyes) mandela is gone, letz watch and see what happens. Few of the Nigeria's contributions to eradicate apatheird:
Ist republic minister of aviation ameachi mbazulike opened up how he hid mandela in the eastern Nigeria capital enugu 4 6months in 1962.

Anc fighters were trained in lagos Nigeria.

Public servants in Nigeria had some percentage of their salaries deducted in aim to finance anc operations.

South africans were given scholarships in Nigerian universities like UI,UNN

Nigerian led the boycott of commonweath games to protest apatheird.

The list is endless..
But south africans are blind to recognise the roles Nigeria played to liberate them.

dat's wat i'v trying to tell them that they need help but dia stupid arrogance won't let them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 1:25am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

U really want know what they've got. well they've got good road network have, have u ever in ur life in Nigeria used a train before? Do you know what it feels like to have 24 hours for months even years, Do we have world class universities (south Africa got a top 100 world ranked uni), When do we ever start having foreigners getting excited about coming to Nigeria or rather give testimonies about getting a visa to Nigeria Lool… The world has been talking about Nigeria "potential" for ages probably its not going to be in this generation. You think the western are the ones supporting corruption in Nigeria instead i expected you say they have being saving Nigeria face. James Ibori that was cleared of any wrong doing by a Nigerian judge was sent to jail in the UK where he confessed, Julius Berger was recently fined by the US for bribing Nigeria government officials bribe. I can go on and on but………….
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: Pls y'all shouldn't take that southafrican disguising as a nigerian serious (mayo the pig).

419 capital of the world is ghana,they have been leading in that area since 2011

kenyans are busy dying of hunger,mad man,they also got alshabaab bombing them as well,i guess u had about the mall attack,u idiotic bantu? grin grin grin grin

by the end of 2013,after rebazing,nigeria will be africa's largest economy,it will improve our gdp/per capital cool

guy, abeg no insult any country, abeg. It is important we respect each other.the only reason i am on this thread is so i can attack any anti Nigeria sentiment and also self hate from other Nigerians. I am here to dismiss all falseclaims that are aimed at rubishing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
I can see my slave,faith is viewing!

Hiii b1tch,ama make ur life miserable in this forum grin grin grin

are you hungry sad

http://www.statehousekenya.go.ke/First_Lady/news/june2013/2013270601.htm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:29am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigeria most hated country in the world
yahoo recently had an article on corrupt Nigeria
Country full of scammers, conmen,yahoo boys
Credit card fraudsters.
Baby making factory innocent babies for sell,
Underage Sex trafficking ,prostitution all over Europe
Zillions of drug traffickers awaiting execution in China, Malaysia,Thailand and many more.
immoral people

Crying all over for south Africa to recognize them. Nigeria is a shame to mother Africa.
Don't get me wrong am not south African but telling as it is.

i knw ur type, u r one of those hunger stretched ostrish 4rm east africa or anywia u might b 4rm, i thought ur generation were wiped out during d ice age.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:33am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust:

guy, abeg no insult any country, abeg. It is important we respect each other.the only reason i am on this thread is so i can attack any anti Nigeria sentiment and also self hate from other Nigerians. I am here to dismiss all falseclaims that are aimed at rubishing Nigeria.
my post is very much correct.

Ghana currently leads in online fraud,world fraud capital since 2011 ,they overtook nigeria

world rape capital is southafrica,in southafrica a girl is r@ped every 4mins,also a girl has a higher chance of being r@ped than been in school.. FACT! (google cool )

crime city of africa.. S.A... FACT!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: my post is very much correct.

Ghana currently leads in online fraud,world fraud capital since 2011 ,they overtook nigeria

world rape capital is southafrica,in southafrica a girl is r@ped every 4mins,also a girl has a higher chance of being r@ped than been in school.. FACT! (google cool )

crime city of africa.. S.A... FACT!

i know you are correct that Ghana leads the yahoo thing today. I mean the yahoo thing has really droped in Nigeria. In the past, almost everyone knows like 10people who were into it. But today, you hardly hear Yahoo yahoo. This clealry shows to the likes of @faith we are not what she thinks we are.

But it is still not ok for you to call people apes, hungry etc. By all moral standard, it is absolutely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: you know,i blame poverty for this kind of things grin grin

like seriously!! Oboyyyy!!, i just can't imagine ow dey look like.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:43am On Dec 20, 2013
But it is still not ok for you to call people apes, hungry etc. By all moral standard, it is absolutely wrong.[/quote]

why can't he call dem hungry, apes?.....like quote says '' a hungry man is an angry man''

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

like seriously!! Oboyyyy!!, i just can't imagine ow dey look like.
pls let us stop the insults already!!!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: Pls y'all shouldn't take that south african disguising as a nigerian serious (mayo the pig).

Actually finding this interesting Lool me the pig ok nau…….Well mate am no south african am actually Nigerian, 419 capital of the world is ghana<<<<am sure u invented that, u so creative. I agree with you that S.A has one of the world highest rape rate, aren't there Nigerians also dying of hunger. Am sure they outweigh the kenyans and Lool what do you know about rebasing? U actually look like a yahoo yahoo boy lol just kidding.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 1:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigerians suffering from low self esteem
what kinds of megalomaniacs creates 20 threads self criticizing on how south Africa should have invited them blah blah blah what are you babies now ..you can all cry a river.

You have a low self esteem calling fellow Africans monkeys while Nigeria leads the world in skin bleaching. You can insinuate Kenyans are afflicted by hunger if it makes you all feel better, but what of people popping kids like rats irregardless of whether they can afford them or not, then they are busy calling others primitive. You all are no giant of Africa, you are toenails of Africa cassava pompous head's, yams bottoms,slimy esugi brains

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.