Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35409 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: are u sure the ape sorry i mean the thing got enough MB to download and listen to anything? Heck! The phone she's using isn't even hers,she borrowed it grin grin grin grin

N:b hey sweetcheeks,the 9ja lover with 2 accounts (mondisweets) grin grin grin i love the way u flirt with us in the romance section ooh grin

I know you are crazy person but please take your pills now and chill. I only have one account on NL. And why would I flirt with you people when I have a man? I do not play like that please!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by LogansShadow: 2:40am On Dec 20, 2013
@Adamskuty and soul dust,a job well done in educating ignorant phools. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:40am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico: Faith do u knw dat ur sister bittercheeks has gone to bed nw. My advice 4 u nw is to quietly disengage urslv nd ur dusty jungle 4rm dis thread if u don't want to receive anymore insult, but if u wish to continue, na ur luck.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:42am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I know you are crazy person but please take your pills now and chill. I only have one account on NL. And why would I flirt with you people when I have a man? I do not play like that please!
loool! Looool! grin grin grin grin grin she's denying already,u are denying that u are mondisweet? I can trace u with ur ip address mad woman grin grin

cant u see how f00lish and stvpid u are? grin i wonder how u are feeling right now?

Heck! U got 3 accounts,u deactivated the other one after rreality101 disgraced u,uploaded ur ugly pix and called u an ape,remember? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:45am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks: Madness! Total Madness Nigerian caotic minds at best!
I will be back! Can do this at this time!
Crazyyy People!

oh!!, so u r still awake, i thought by nw u wuld B avn a nigerian nightmare(nigeria 4kin d light outta SA).....so scary right?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:45am On Dec 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 2:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: dont lemme disgrace u ooo shawty! I will like to bang u though with a condom grin tongue

N.B never take this b1tch serious,she love nigerians die,she even got a 9ja bf grin grin funny hypocrities grin grin well,make ur S.a niggas proud,after that we can continue flirting in the romance section embarassed

Look i've got a sketchy idea of kinda person u are from ur profile, i can see u only follow women, i guess . Its nt fair if any one argues with you here because u just one of dem jobless and educated illiterates around. Seriously u entice my disgust…..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

poor guy, he must b tired of u nw coz u talk nd rant about too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Look i've got a sketchy idea of kinda person u are from ur profile, i can see u only follow women, i guess . Its nt fair if any one argues with you here because u just one of dem jobless and educated illiterates around. Seriously u entice my disgust…..

who is dis tired ape talking here........ogbeni ja danu!!! Ur pa!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:51am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

look at this deranged moda'fvcker,fvcking m0ron,i know u are zetdee,the southafrican ape,get da'fuq outta my way,u malnourished toad with skinny legs grin grin

from ur responses i know u are a southafrican,this scammer telling me about joblessness,well i'm a student if u care to know,i don't even have time to go through ur dp cos i already know the kind of person u are from ur previous post here,people like u can go all the way to impersonate someone,jobless moda'fvcker.

F@ggot

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:54am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

poor guy, he must b tired of u nw coz u talk nd rant about too much.
don't mind the b1tch,such a hypocrite,on one profile she show loves to nigeria,flirt with the male users in the forum and on the other accountshe throws all her hate for 9ja.. Funny isn't it?

Many southafricans i've caught lately creating fake accounts claiming nigerians grin just to rubbish us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Tonylyte(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigerians suffering from low self esteem
what kinds of megalomaniacs creates 20 threads self criticizing on how south Africa should have invited them blah blah blah what are you babies now ..you can all cry a river.

You have a low self esteem calling fellow Africans monkeys while Nigeria leads the world in skin bleaching. You can insinuate Kenyans are afflicted by hunger if it makes you all feel better, but what of people popping kids like rats irregardless of whether they can afford them or not, then they are busy calling others primitive. You all are no giant of Africa, you are toenails of Africa cassava pompous head's, yams bottoms,slimy esugi brains
stfu! U kenyan skeletön. Hunger stricken ostrich. Gving u one cup of garri at the moment is lyk giving you a grammy. Bill_board head. Naija don suffer. Even kenyans 2? Anyway, we hav bin 4king the whole world 4 so long, we aint c.um-yet, kenyans can join them aswell. You said-at the madiba funeral thread that the whole wrld hates naija. Yea, they all hate us, that is the best they can do(we against the wrld. We've got noting to loose ). A nation u claimed to be hated by the whole world, yet it exist. Aint it a miracle? U see y we say we are the giant of africa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 2:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: look at this deranged moda'fvcker,fvcking m0ron,i know u are zetdee,the southafrican ape,get da'fug outta my way,u manourished toad with skinny legs grin grin

from ur responses i know u are a southafrican,this scammer telling me about joblessness,well i'm a student if u care to know,i don't even have time to go through ur dp cos i already know the kind of person u are from ur prevoius post here,people like u can go all the way to impersonate someone,jobless moda'fvcker.

F@ggot

Student oh den ASUU strike made u jobless and reduced ur level of reasoning. Thank God well hopefully ur reasoning will improve abit as the've called off the strike, wen school starts fully wink
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Tonylyte(m): 3:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: don't mind the b1tch,such a hypocrite,on one profile she show loves to nigeria,flirt with the male users in the forum and on the other accountshe throws all her hate for 9ja.. Funny isn't it?

Many southafricans i've caught lately creating fake accounts claiming nigerians grin just to rubbish us.
lol, na cowards em b nah! I speak my church mind. If u dnt lyk it, u can walk to the moon. I'mma naija boy and i get money#in wizkids voice#

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 3:01am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Student oh den ASUU strike made u jobless and reduced ur level of reasoning. Thank God well hopefully ur reasoning will improve abit as the've called off the strike, wen school starts fully wink
thank God,i'm still a teenager,ain't u ashamed of urself,Arguing with me, oldman? grin grin

lol! What do u do for a living though? Oh don't tell me,fraudster!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Tonylyte(m): 3:06am On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 5:30am On Dec 20, 2013
[b]Fact is:
1.You don't see South Africans standing overnight on long queues just to get a visa to Nigeria.
2.South Africans are not over flooding countries that do no want them.
3.However ill behaved South Africans maybe,they do it in their country.
4.Nigerians need to learn manners when they live in other people's neighborhoods,you all drive on pedestrian pavements,s**t and urinate on the streets,have brawls at 2a.m,trade in drugs,deal in prostitution and religious cults,etc.Quite frankly,the things Nigerians do for money are disgusting and can make one cringe.
5.If you want people to respect you,show the respect first.If you come into my country to insult me then all hell will break loose.In South African academic areas,its easier for you to insult South Africans and not get a backlash but in townships,they will teach you a lesson.
6.If you run into South Africans overseas,they do not claim to be anything but South Africans,while on the other hand there has been complaints about Nigerians running around in other countries claiming to be South African,and cost some of our people their jobs.Please Nigerians,don't do bad things using our name!
7.South Africans do not have any posts on the internet bashing other countries,in fact South Africans would never bash their neighboring countries,not on the internet,TV,Radio or Print Media.Your business is yours and we do not care about what's happening in your countries,they are not ours.
8.Zambia,Mozambique,Angola,Cuba,Tanzania,Botswana and Swaziland helped us a lot during Apartheid not Nigeria.The headquarters of ANC where in Lusaka(please get that right).Nigeria help is even less than that of England and England was not even against Apartheid.
9.South Africa invests R64 billion annually on Africa and we offer aid to our neighbors but we are not superior or more important than them,we are just practicing good neighborliness.
10.Nobody cares about your country or where its heading,if you succeed,good for you we will celebrate you but don't go around beating your chest.

[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=14pt][/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by agaugust: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Moratiwa:

Fact is:

1.You don't see South Africans standing overnight on long queues just to get a visa to Nigeria.

2.South Africans are not over flooding countries that do no want them.

1. Nigerians are hard working, South Africans dont want to work, they mostly depend on government cash handouts and financial support for the lazy citizens. Nigerians are doing all the jobs in our country, so we dont need help from lazy South Africans who depend on immigrants to take over their jobs...and their women grin

2. No country in the world wants South Africans because most of you are lazy, drunkards ensalved to koeldrank, poorly educated, never been to university...low value low quality human resources make up the nation of South Africa....so nobody wants you because you have the second dullest brains in the world grin

south african brains have been scanned...results from source : http://www.witness.co.za/index.php?showcontent&global%5B_id%5D=98913

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Fact
south Africans advanced, educated,classy real giant of Africa
South Africans never ever and i repeat AND I MEAN it never received any kind of handouts from Nigeria . tongue
What's makes people come up with insidious claims is obnoxious but who can blame them.
Ain't no documentation no records showing they helped RSA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by morpheus24: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Fact
South Africans never ever and i repeat AND I MEAN it never received any kind of handouts from Nigeria . tongue
What's makes people come up with insidious claims is obnoxious but who can blame them.

you still smell blood in the water huh....

Una go tire for here

hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 6:10am On Dec 20, 2013
agaugust:

1. Nigerians are hard working, South Africans dont want to work, they mostly depend on government cash handouts and financial support for the lazy citizens. Nigerians are doing all the jobs in our country, so we dont need help from lazy South Africans who depend on immigrants to take over their jobs...and their women grin

2. No country in the world wants South Africans because most of you are lazy, drunkards ensalved to koeldrank, poorly educated, never been to university...low value low quality human resources make up the nation of South Africa....so nobody wants you because you have the second dullest brains in the world grin

south african brains have been scanned...results from source : http://www.witness.co.za/index.php?showcontent&global%5B_id%5D=98913

That is funny because there is a very small percentage of qualified Nigerians in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 6:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Ha ha, since I was busy and missed the other thread, it's quite lovely that another one has sprang up, I'm always in the mood to dish out facts about the shi'tty state of the contemporary nigger-arean society. Imagine a certified shithole filled with cannibals, dog eaters, fraudsters, ritualist, apelike people, terrorists, outdoor shitters etc always picking on other countris unprovoked.

NIGGER-AREA IS A GIANT SHITHOLE, y'all should get that into your thick skulls.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2013
agaugust:

This is too funny, another deluded nigger-arean. Aren't there more SA doctors in Britain than nigger-area?
Are u talking about the same nigger-area where foreigners are offered high incentives to come work because of the huge shortage of brains.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by decasey(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Fact
were ar u even 4rm?...my friend GO n DIE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by ZDee: 6:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Before i take my nap, I'll leave y'all with these facts about the SHITHOLE.
this thread will obviously reach a hundred pages, no need to rush.

[b]
By Dr. Peregrino Brimah

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:

#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.

#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.

#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013.

#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.

#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.

#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.

#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).

#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.

#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.

#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com

#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.

#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.

#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.

#1 – Aviation Accidents for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident.

#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world.

#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.

#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world.

#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.

#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.

#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spills in the world – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills.

#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

But there is a glimmer of hope in it all. Nigeria actually does take the first position in something great:

#1 – Highest Paid Legislators: The Economist magazine revealed that Nigerian federal legislators are the highest paid in the world with an annual basic salary of $189,500 (N30.6 m).

With the current state and direction of both the government and the people of Nigeria—Africa’s largest nation and the world’s most populated black country—the nation is not headed for improvement on these shameful rankings, but more predictably to slide further down the ladder into the darkest crevices of the black hole of Calcutta.

The question is: To act or to give-up? And the follow-up question is: If we the people decide to do something, what should and can we do?

Dr. Peregrino Br
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by saintme: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2013
ZDee: Before i take my nap, I'll leave y'all with these facts about the SHITHOLE.
this thread will obviously reach a hundred pages, no need to rush.

[b]
By Dr. Peregrino Brimah

Below is a compilation of just a few indices in which Nigeria ranks proudly at the bottom 10 in the entire world:

#8 – General Corruption: Nigeria is 8th most corrupt nation in the world according to Transparency International 2013 Global Corruption Barometer.

#4 – Police corruption: Nigeria ranked 4th highest in the world for perceiving the police as corrupt, according to the same Transparency survey.

#1 – Being born: The Economist Intelligence Unit, EIU ranked Nigeria the worst place to be born in 2013.

#4 – Population in Slavery: Nigeria with up to 740,000 in slave bondage ranks 4th in the world in modern slave nations, according to the just released Global Slavery Index. Fitting in after Pakistan.

#1 –High Sea Piracy: As the world records lower global stats, thanks to Nigeria, West Africa is now the world piracy capital. According to the International Maritime Bureau reported Nigeria had 11 of 66 global incidents for the first quarter of 2013. 966 sailors were attacked last year off West African coasts.

#9 – Maternal mortality: According to World Bank data, Nigeria ranks 9th worst in the world with 630 deaths per 100,000 from 10 years data collected from 1990-2010.

#2 –Software Piracy: The 2011 Global Software Piracy Study conducted by Business Software Alliance ranked Nigeria 2nd in the world, with software piracy costing the nation a whopping $251m (N39.4bn).

#1 – Exam Malpractice: Director General National Orientation Agency (NOA) Mr. Mike Omeri whose agency partners with Exam Ethics Marshals International, in 2012 ranked Nigeria #1 in the World Exam Malpractice Index.

#11 – Good Governance: Nigeria ranked 4th worst in West Africa, 13th of 16, in Safety & Rule of Law, Participation & Human Rights, Sustainable Economic Opportunity, and Human Development, in the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance. Nigeria ranked 41st out of the 52 countries listed overall.

#1 – Bribe: Nigeria ranks highest for Bribe in the world on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) interactive map, online at- fcpamap.com

#1 – VVF: According to United States Agency for International Development, USAID, Nigeria has the highest prevalence of Vesico-Vaginal Fistula in the world, with over 200,000 patients and an annual incidence at 20,000. That is 40% of the global cases in Nigeria alone.

#7 – Terrorism: Global Terrorism Index (GTI) ranks Nigeria the 7th worst in the world for terrorism over the last 10 years, according to its 2012 assessment.

#2 – Road Traffic Accidents (RTA): In 2012, Nigeria ranked second highest in road traffic accident (RTA) fatalities among the 193 countries in the world according to the Minister of Health.

#1 – Aviation Accidents for 2012: In 2012 with over 153 onboard deaths and more on the ground, in the Dana Air Boeing MD83 airline accident, Nigeria had the world’s worst aviation accident.

#4 – Worst City: Despite aggressive transformation by the Lagos government, the EIU in its 2013 annual survey of 140 major metropolises ranked Lagos the 4th worst city in the entire world.

#7 – Growing Old: Global AgeWatch Index 2013 ranking of 91 countries, put Nigeria at #85; the seventh worst country to grow old in. Nigeria in the report ranked third lowest for income security.

#2 – HIV/AIDS: With an estimated 3.4 million living with the virus, the National Action Committee on Aids (NACA) put the nation as the second worst in the world.

#2 – Electricity: Nigeria is ranked by the World Bank as the 2nd worst in the world in power (electricity) supply. According to the report, 82.4 million Nigerians, half the nation lived without power. India is #1.

#1 – Kidnapping: In the first half of 2013, Nigeria had the most kidnapping attempts of any nation in the world, according to NYA International organization of Crises prevention and response. Recording 26%, over a quarter of all incidents. Mexico was second with 10% and Pakistan 3rd with 7%.

#1 – Oil Spills Worldwide: From Vanguard on November 14, 2012: Nigeria has highest oil spills in the world – Senate; the nation records the highest number of oil spill incidences among oil producing countries with no penalty regime attached to such oil spills.

#4 – Oil Spillage Outages: Vanguard reported on October 8th, 2013, that with more than 200,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil being lost to pipeline vandalism, Nigeria ranks 4th worst in the world in oil spillage outages, according to Deutsche Bank and other shipping and industry estimates. Libya, Syria, Iran and lead Nigeria in outages for obvious reasons including recent wars and US sanctions at Iran.

But there is a glimmer of hope in it all. Nigeria actually does take the first position in something great:

#1 – Highest Paid Legislators: The Economist magazine revealed that Nigerian federal legislators are the highest paid in the world with an annual basic salary of $189,500 (N30.6 m).

With the current state and direction of both the government and the people of Nigeria—Africa’s largest nation and the world’s most populated black country—the nation is not headed for improvement on these shameful rankings, but more predictably to slide further down the ladder into the darkest crevices of the black hole of Calcutta.

The question is: To act or to give-up? And the follow-up question is: If we the people decide to do something, what should and can we do?

Dr. Peregrino Br
[/b]
[img][/img]
sweetcheecks:

Hayi, there we go again nyani. WTF?

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
ON WHAT AUTHORITY IS HE SPEAKING FROM?
WHERE ARE HIS SOURCES? NOT NIGERIAN GOSSIP NEWSPAPERS THAT LACK CREDEBILITY
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN SA?
WHAT DO THEY OFFER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE?
WHO ARE THE MAJOR DRUG DEALERS IN SA?
DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT EFFECT DO DRUGS HAVE ON CRIME?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

MSHWEEEEEEEW! AND JUST LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA ALONE ASSEBLIEF!
sweetcheecks:

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

sweetcheecks:
u b mofo!

HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by donodion(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2013
Dear Mods,

I do believe blogs and forums are not merely tools for good profit making but as well for information sharing which cuts across board.
However i've observed consistent acceptance of inciteful Topics which generates Hate and Spiteful comments.You do need to kindly observe and shut down threads which could do more damages than reconcile race and tribal differences.
Remember millions of viewers are visiting this forum on daily basis round the globe.Use the Power of media for a more positive causes than the other way round please.

Regards.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
donodion: Dear Mods,

I do believe blogs and forums are not merely tools for good profit making but as well for information sharing which cuts across board.
However i've observed consistent acceptance of inciteful Topics which generates Hate and Spiteful comments.You do need to kindly observe and shut down threads which could do more damages than reconcile race and tribal differences.
Remember millions of viewers are visiting this forum on daily basis round the globe.Use the Power of media for a more positive causes than the other way round please.

Regards.

And please,no more South Africa Bashing posts!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: coughs! grin

*oh God i can't believe i'm about to interact with a kenyan,pls forgive me sad *

where did this clueless edliniod emerge from? U flap-mouthed skinny,disgusting,poverty,hungry kenyan grin grin grin

u ugly baboon from the jungle in eastern africa (poorest region in the world) how dare u interact with ur mister,huh? grin grin

i find it quite shocking that citizen from a backward,disguisting jungle called kenya which has world largest slum got the audacity to talk to her misters anyone? grin grin grin

u red neck mushie eating ape from the filthy,smelling,ape inhabited jungle in east africa,the only jungle in the world were their citizen take pride in saying "barack.obama" is a kenyan even though we all know,he hasn't spend a single dime for the dirty jungle,the jungle we nigerians send food to,this same jungle,mama peace a.k.a fist lady of nigeria sent food to some few months back.. Quite interesting grin grin

btw,u disgusting ape,i heard "barack obama is now an african american,he denounce his kenyan citizenship long ago,how sad sad what's there to be proud of again,in poor miserabe keg-na grin
LWKMD
I'm sure he crawled out from one of those wildlife reserves in the outskirt of Nairobi only to find himself on NL and decided to flex his anime brain, he prolly thought that everyone on this thread graduated from night schools like his dumb self.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Moratiwa: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Please!

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Psalhadeen: 7:17am On Dec 20, 2013
IMAGE MAKER!!!Hw much were you paid.Where were you when SA's aparthied regime was selling dt all d so called western powers were bh dm.Nigeria was d only prominent country fighting d so calld apartheid country.We took many great risks among which if not 4 God could have run our economy aground.l can still remember vividly,when one of Nigeria's military ruler addressed a live press conference that;''if d so called whites have guns and other modern technologies at their disposal,we blacks have voodoo;let us take it to them n use it to fight them.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by FKO1(m): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2013
ANOTHER NIGERIAN NYANSH OPENING THREAD...THUMBS UP MODS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.