Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35413 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:53am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Actually finding this interesting Lool me the pig ok nau…….Well mate am no south african am actually Nigerian, 419 capital of the world is ghana<<<<am sure u invented that, u so creative. I agree with you that S.A has one of the world highest rape rate, aren't there Nigerians also dying of hunger. Am sure they outweigh the kenyans and Lool what do you know about rebasing? U actually look like a yahoo yahoo boy lol just kidding.
definatly a southafrican claiming nigerian,and a very ignorant one for that matter grin grin grin

pls nigga,e fraud capital of the world is ghana since 2011.

CNN reports... Read grin

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/04/05/motherboard.ghana.sakawa/

i guess u where the same dude saying kenya is better than nigeria?? Lmfaoooo, a country which isn't half as good as 9ja,a country with the world largest slum and world poorest grin grin i guess u dont know this too,i wil love to educate u the more,free of charge grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2013
I give kudos to d op of this thread, he's 4rm SA nd i respect d way he spelt out that comment he made not until some illmannered nd disguising brainwashed outcasts in mother africa spoil everytn wt ur brags. U had beta learn 4rm him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by officialmsright(f): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: definatly a southafrican claiming nigerian,and a very ignorant one for that matter grin grin grin

CNN reports... Read grin

i guess u where the same dude saying kenya is better than nigeria?? Lmfaoooo, a country which isn't half as good as 9ja,a country with the world largest slum and world poorest grin grin i guess u dont know this too,i wil love to educate u the more,free of charge grin
But wait o what has Ghana got to do with this
just asking don't bite my head off
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 1:59am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: [s] Nigerians suffering from low self esteem
what kinds of megalomaniacs creates 20 threads self criticizing on how south Africa should have invited them blah blah blah what are you babies now ..you can all cry a river.

You have a low self esteem calling fellow Africans monkeys while Nigeria leads the world in skin bleaching. You can insinuate Kenyans are afflicted by hunger if it makes you all feel better, but what of people popping kids like rats irregardless of whether they can afford them or not, then they are busy calling others primitive. You all ar of Africa, you are toenails of Africa cassava pompous head's, yams bottoms,slimy esugi brains [/s]
another crap from an ignorant lowlife mofo,definatly effects of smoking weeds through the anus grin grin grin

spare me ur sermon u ugly buffalo grin grin the report on bleaching is fake grin grin ur jungle is filled with millions of bleaches as well,but when y'all bleach,y'all becomes 10x uglier than before grin

since we feed y'all ugly she-males and ur kind,we are your gaints grin grin i love the special treatment ur president gave our businessmen when they flew into ur irritating village with their private jet (africa's richest) grin grin grin grin grin grin

GO n DIE,u ogre grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by DisGuy: 2:00am On Dec 20, 2013
nice balanced

this narrative that Nigeria 'helped' South Africa can only been seen in Nigerian media/newspapers; never heard it outside
just like the case of Sierra Leone, the Nigerian media bang on about it but the Sierra Leones point to Mr Blair

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.

oya research...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:01am On Dec 20, 2013
officialmsright:
But wait o what has Ghana got to do with this
just asking don't bite my head off
nothanq missy embarassed

it's quite unfortunate that ghana is N0.1 ,the dude i was arguing with said nigeria is E-Fraud capital,so i had to prove him wrong!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Btw,does faith,the kenyan housegirl know that,the creator of this thread is a southafrican? grin grin grin

*eyes.rolling*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 2:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigeria helping south Africans then also feeding kenyans grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

Since when did you turn into world richest or greatest, a country that cannot feed its own, Nigerian citizens have to traffic drugs in hostile Asia even to the extent of getting executed to feed themselves.
parents in disparity have turned kids into sex trafficking business to put food in there mouth,
yet this is the Nigeria supplying Kenya food, biggest bollocking ever heard of.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 2:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: definatly a southafrican claiming nigerian,and a very ignorant one for that matter grin grin grin

CNN reports... Read grin

Look u don't know fraud more than i do, am a certified fraud examiner (CFE) that even if u know what it means and even with the CNN story doesn't mean Ghana is the world fraud capital, they making us see the potential of Ghana taking over from nigeria. yeah u can educate me free of charge...
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by officialmsright(f): 2:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: nothanq missy embarassed

it's quite unfortunate that ghana is N0.1 ,the dude i was arguing with said nigeria is E-Fraud capital,so i had to prove him wrong!
Hmmm I see
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 2:09am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Look u don't know fraud more than i do, am a certified fraud examiner (CFE) that even if u know what it means, yeah u can educate me free of charge...

Lots of people claim shitt online, he posted a link to back up his claims, are you disputing the information?
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Look u don't know fraud more than i do, am a certified fraud examiner (CFE) that even if u know what it means, yeah u can educate me free of charge...
well! Cool,i guess you got a master degree in fraud,how many whiteman have u successful defrauded ever since u started? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: nothanq missy embarassed

Ahh, don't u known oga CFE knows fraud better than you do? grin grin grin

He knows fraud but doesn't know U.S. is the leader in silent "fraudulent scams" even China is gradually taking the cake...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:11am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

Lots of people claim shitt online, he posted a link to back up his claims, are you disputing the information?
i'm telling u that nigga ain't a nigerian grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 2:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Who are the south African beneficiaries of those fake scholarships awarded
How come the world or we in Kenya never heard of it. Maybe the corrupt leaders of modern day self proclaimed giant of Africa tongue lied to them on Nigerian TV.
South Africa need to allow Nigeria to vent trust me it must be hard being Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Adamskuty: another crap from an ignorant lowlife mofo,definatly effects of smoking weeds through the anus grin grin grin

spare me ur sermon u ugly buffalo grin grin the report on bleaching is fake grin grin ur jungle is filled with millions of bleaches as well,but when y'all bleach,y'all becomes 10x uglier than before grin

since we feed y'all ugly she-males and ur kind,we are your gaints grin grin i love the special treatment ur president gave our businessmen when they flew into ur irritating village with their private jet (africa's richest) grin grin grin grin grin grin

GO n DIE,u ogre grin

i just can't hold back d laughter here.....nice one dude.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

Ahh, don't u known oga CFE knows fraud better than you do? grin grin grin

He knows fraud but doesn't know U.S. is the leader in silent "fraudulent scams" even China is gradually taking the cake...
grin grin he knows how to defraud people from his laptop grin grin but doesn't know the world leaders of the evil act he indulges in grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:15am On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico:

i just can't hold back d laughter here.....nice one dude.
grin i don't have time for that skeleton from kenya grin if i really mean here i would flood this thread with articles about kenya grin i know what goes on there,suffering people grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2013
@faith i am so sorry at all the insults directed at you and your country. And yes, i agree with you that Nigerians have a low self esteem. You only need to look at all the talking down of themselves they do and you will begin to vomit.

As for "how can they help others when they have not helped themselves" you said on page 1, i would say that we have actually helped ourselves.

At independence, literacy level was just 7percent! Today, we have over a hundred million Nigerians who can read and write.

Today, we have more mordern houses, more infrastructures than we use to have.

We have being able to build some of Africa's best known brands. Dangote, Nollywood, Globacom, Zenith banketc all come to mind readily.

In technology, we are the only subsaharan African country to own and operate space sattelites which helps in ommunication and security as well as disaster management. We have been able to build some of our military hardwares.

In economy, if we are not already the biggest economy in Africa then we will soon be. According to a reputble business magazine, we dont only have the richest man in Africa, we have the larhest concentration of dollar billionaires in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:17am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Who are the south African beneficiaries of those fake scholarships awarded
How come the world or we in Kenya never heard of it. Maybe the corrupt leaders of modern day self proclaimed giant of Africa tongue lied to them on Nigerian TV.
South Africa need to allow Nigeria to vent trust me it must be hard being Nigerian.
kenya is not regarded as a country,infact inhabitants of that filthy place ain't seen as humans,we prefer somalia to that terrible jungle grin grin

during the mall attack on kenya,many people were quite shocked that kenya even got a shopping mall grin grin grin grin

moda'fvcker,open ur mouth my dog wanna poo inside,that's an order grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by shady26(m): 2:17am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigeria most hated country in the world
yahoo recently had an article on corrupt Nigeria
Country full of scammers, conmen,yahoo boys
Credit card fraudsters.
Baby making factory innocent babies for sell,
Underage Sex trafficking ,prostitution all over Europe
Zillions of drug traffickers awaiting execution in China, Malaysia,Thailand and many more.
immoral people

Crying all over for south Africa to recognize them. Nigeria is a shame to mother Africa.
Don't get me wrong am not south African but telling as it is.
let's know were you are from if you ain't a coward...Like flies hustling for space on a monument of faeces you lot still fester on anything Nigeria even our forum instead of opening your s......oh I forgot Naija rocks abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2013
I'm even quite shocked a kenyan got access to the internet grin grin

u wont here about any scholarship,nau.. Have y'all seen tv and radio set before? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigeria helping south Africans then also feeding kenyans grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

Since when did you turn into world richest or greatest, a country that cannot feed its own, Nigerian citizens have to traffic drugs in hostile Asia even to the extent of getting executed to feed themselves.
parents in disparity have turned kids into sex trafficking business to put food in there mouth,
yet this is the Nigeria supplying Kenya food, biggest bollocking ever heard of.

who told u we can't feed ourslvs. If u want i can add u nd ur family to mine nd feed u all if dat's wat u want.....hungry housegirl.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2013
shady26: let's know were you are from if you ain't a coward...Like flies hustling for space on a monument of faeces you lot still fester on anything Nigeria even our forum instead of opening your s......oh I forgot Naija rocks abi?
if i tell u where the she-male is from,i swear u will throw ur phone away grin

should,i? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust: @faith i am so sorry at all the insults directed at you and your country. And yes, i agree with you that Nigerians have a low self esteem. You only need to look at all the talking down of themselves they do and you will begin to vomit.

As for "how can they help others when they have not helped themselves" you said on page 1, i would say that we have actually helped ourselves.

At independence, literacy level was just 7percent! Today, we have over a hundred million Nigerians who can read and write.

Today, we have more mordern houses, more infrastructures than we use to have.

We have being able to build some of Africa's best known brands. Dangote, Nollywood, Globacom, Zenith banketc all come to mind readily.

In technology, we are the only subsaharan African country to own and operate space sattelites which helps in ommunication and security as well as disaster management. We have been able to build some of our military hardwares.

In economy, if we are not already the biggest economy in Africa then we will soon be. According to a reputble business magazine, we dont only have the richest man in Africa, we have the larhest concentration of dollar billionaires in Africa
i love this country..... Thank God i ain't from a place where any lil credit cos to the whites grin grin grin they will say (the whites) the blacks they are primitive,we own them grin

and a bigger thank u to papa God that i ain't from a terrorist,juju,poverty,slum (world largest slum) zoo in kenya.. I hear their president is wanted for corruption.. grin

and we are already africa's largest economy (black power) it will be official by the end of december grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 20, 2013
@faith it is very true that we gave scholarships to SAs to study in our universities. Infact, chimamanda Adichie, the writer had many of them as friends when she was at the University of Nigeria Nnsuka. I will post a weblink where she said the same thing.

If you did not hear it, it is becos, our govt never blew it out in the open. We are only talking about our deeds for Africa now that we are seeing and Anti Nigeria sentiment growing all over the continent.

To know more about Nigeria's relationship with the rest of Africa, i want you to download BBC's podcats of programmes like Africa have your say and focus on Africa on the event of our 50th anniversary in 2010. They are still avaliable on the BBC's website.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Faith do u knw dat ur sister bittercheeks has gone to bed nw. My advice 4 u nw is to quietly disengage urslv nd ur dusty jungle 4rm dis thread if u don't want to receive anymore insult, but if u wish to continue, na ur luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust: @faith it is very true that we gave scholarships to SAs to study in our universities. Infact, chimamanda Adichie, the writer had many of them as friends when she was at the University of Nigeria Nnsuka. I will post a weblink where she said the same thing.

If you did not hear it, it is becos, our govt never blew it out in the open. We are only talking about our deeds for Africa now that we are seeing and Anti Nigeria sentiment growing all over the continent.

To know more about Nigeria's relationship with the rest of Africa, i want you to download BBC's podcats of programmes like Africa have your say and focus on Africa on the event of our 50th anniversary in 2010. They are still avaliable on the BBC's website.
are u sure the ape sorry i mean the thing got enough MB to download and listen to anything? Heck! The phone she's using isn't even hers,she borrowed it grin grin grin grin

N:b hey sweetcheeks,the 9ja lover with 2 accounts (mondisweets) grin grin grin i love the way u flirt with us in the romance section ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2013
let us all be the grown ups that we are. STOP THIS NAME CALLING WOULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Respect other nationals pls!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by sweetcheecks(f): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Madness! Total Madness Nigerian caotic minds at best!
I will be back! Can do this at this time!
Crazyyy People!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Sweetcheeks a.k.a mondisweets with her alternative account bragging about being nigerian and even calling "us" her men grin grin

we are scared of contacting aids thou.. 1 out of 4 southafricans got aids,1 out of 32 nigerians got aids.. I will stick with my 9ja ladies.. Thank you grin
Mondisweets: Please can all these foreigners get off our website please go create your own and get your own men there angry
You want to steal our men and starve them of their eba, egusi and ogbono to cook your sken sken dishes for them ehn?!
Devil is a liar!
U will not succeed oo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Adamskuty(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetcheecks: Madness! Total Madness Nigerian caotic minds at best!
I will be back! Can do this at this time!
Crazyyy People!
dont lemme disgrace u ooo shawty! I will like to bang u though with a condom grin tongue

N.B never take this b1tch serious,she love nigerians die,she even got a 9ja bf grin grin funny hypocrities grin grin well,make ur S.a niggas proud,after that we can continue flirting in the romance section embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.