Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses (23041 Views)

Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos) / Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi / Odili Bridge Collapses In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Adex097: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

Damn!!! This guy is dumb like fucq seriously we talking of road that connect two state this son of a gun is talking about street footbridge. Is this nitwit unicellular upside medulla functioning at all.
hahaha....that guy must be high on raw weeed!!!!
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Emmyk(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
"Who build this Gada?" cheesy
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol, you just nailed me grin
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Quatermaine: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
dwenger: So, who's smatter?? grin grin
I just can't stop laughing.
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by safarigirl(f): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
So the bridge is owned by the FG, yet some people are coming here in all their glorified stewpidity to accuse the State government and an entire ethnic group. A bridge connecting just Enugu and Ebonyi collapses and people attack every Ibo person from Idemili to Asaba. When I say NL is filled with kids, they say I'm talking nonsense. You guys should visit other forums and see what people really think about NL. It's shameful and it's cuz of all these posts. Maybe Seun should close Politics Section for some time

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Amadioha is angry...
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by agbameta: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by bid4rich(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is this a bridge or a trap.
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by agbameta: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: So the bridge is owned by the FG, yet some people are coming here in all their glorified stewpidity to accuse the State government and an entire ethnic group. A bridge connecting just Enugu and Ebonyi collapses and people attack every Ibo person from Idemili to Asaba. When I say NL is filled with kids, they say I'm talking nonsense. You guys should visit other forums and see what people really think about NL. It's shameful and it's cuz of all these posts. Maybe Seun should close Politics Section for some time

You are missing the point either way you cut and dice it.

You gave your votes and support to GEJ and and even GEJ sef claim that you people are the pillar of his worthless administration, but the most critical needs you need to survive are crumbling all over you and he's yet to lift a finger even after so many reports that the Niger bridge is about to crumble like this other village bridge.

Instead of your local leaders from governors and ohaneze or whatever you call them to step in, they are shuttling back n forth to aso rock to collect brown envelopes and even fighting over the same brown envelopes all while your basic needs are crumbling left and right.

Why are you people so clueless and at what you people go begin questioning the fruitless decisions that you make and the people you vote for and elect to look out for you?

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Diasporan(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Damn at last.I use to pass this bridge during my service year in Nkerefi way back.The govt ought to have preserved that bridge.Though it was in a sorry state but one cannot take away the craftmanship exhibited by his builders.The bridge was made with wood and bitten metal sheet
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by niggadee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Emmyk: "Who build this Gada?" cheesy
lol major general Abdulkareem Adisa
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by IGBOSON1: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
agbameta:

You gave your votes and support to GEJ and and even GEJ sef claim that you people are the pillar of his worthless administration, but the most critical needs you need to survive are crumbling all over you and he's yet to lift a finger even after so many reports that the Niger bridge is about to crumble like this other village bridge.

Instead of your local leaders from governors and ohaneze or whatever you call them to step in, they are shuttling back n forth to aso rock to collect brown envelopes and even fighting over the same brown envelopes all while your basic needs are crumbling left and right.

Why are you people so clueless and at what you people go begin questioning the fruitless decisions that you make and the people you vote for and elect to look out for you?

^^^Nwokem mechionu gi there!

We're talking of a federal gov't owned 34 year old bridge; if it had been maintained or rebuilt by the past gov'ts (core north and Yoruba led) all those years do you think it would now deteriorate to the extent of collapsing in the space of 3 to 4 years GEJ has been the President?

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
We're going back to the same thing- tribalism. 98% voted based on who they thought had their best interest at heart. No one fielded a SE candidate as President or Vice, so the SE chose the next best thing, same way North voted overwhelmingly for CPC and SW for ACN. Why do you suppose those 2 parties merged? Because they realised they needed to bond if they stood any chance on the Federal level knowing PDP controlled 2-3 regions (SE, SS, NC). It all comes down to ethnic and religious bigotry
agbameta:

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by rufonye: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
but how come the trailer did not fall into the river?
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pls, let's desist from posting tribalistic comments lest we be banned. Those that have been complicit have been banned so far. Be Warned

Afam

@topic
That can't possibly be the only link between Enugu and Ebonyi. That could be the link between two communities in both states.

Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by agbameta: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
krafty iyk: immediately i saw this post, i knew AGMAMETA, the ARCH TRIBALIST will be here, and i knew such comments will be coming from him/her...what peeps like you refuse to understand, or understands but doesn't want to believe is that your myopic insult riden post on NL does not affect any Igbo man's progress/bank account balance..it's just insignificant.

Forcing some common sense into your skull is not insults and you shouldn't be calling this sad even and deplorable even progress sounds very disheartening..
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
misterh: The comments on this thread are sickening. A bridge just collapsed and instead of criticizing the govt for abandoning it, peeps have started playing the tribal card. Until our mindset changes, nothing progressive will occur in govt.

This is what you see when infants and toddlers have a field day. This forum has become a kindergarten.

Most posts on this forum are disgrace to humanity.
Go to the socalled family section, you will weep for the institution called marriage. I can only recommend the auto section and vacancy section, though I'm yet to visit many other sections.
Even some socalled christians (though not all) are only half baked doctrilinial and denominational christians.

Politics is filled with tribalism: people condoning and applauding corrupt leaders because they are either from their tribe, political party or enemy of their enemy.

I pity those who come here to seek advice especially on marital issues.

Have you ever come across a good suggestion that will enhance the good of this country on this forum?
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by agbameta: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, let's desist from posting tribalistic comments lest we be banned. Those that have been complicit have been banned so far. Be Warned

Afam

@topic
That can't possibly be the only link between Enugu and Ebonyi. That could be the link between two communities in both states.

Better make sure you have your proper definition and qualifications for tribalism ready because we are watching you too.
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
rufonye: but how come the trailer did not fall into the river?

This is an intelligent question. I wonder how the truck never fell from the bridge.

How did they know that it was carrying 900 bags of cement? So it was either they took time to count the bags or interrogate the driver but still they couldn't hold him?

'They saw the truck drive on their bridge and destroyed it the bridge. Afterwards, they stopped the driver and asked him the number of bags of cement he was carrying, he told them and afterwards they bade him goodbye: only to remember that they were supposed to hold him in order to fix the bridge.'

This is mysterious o oooooooo!!!!!!
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Olaolufred(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
THE BRIDGE DIED PREMATURELY.

THIS IS THE PRIME OF ITS AGE.

ADIEU. GONE TOO SOON.

I BELIEVE IT WILL RESSURRECT BEFORE APRIL 2014.

FRESH IYA.
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by agbameta: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
safarigirl: We're going back to the same thing- tribalism. 98% voted based on who they thought had their best interest at heart. No one fielded a SE candidate as President or Vice, so the SE chose the next best thing, same way North voted overwhelmingly for CPC and SW for ACN. Why do you suppose those 2 parties merged? Because they realised they needed to bond if they stood any chance on the Federal level knowing PDP controlled 2-3 regions (SE, SS, NC). It all comes down to ethnic and religious bigotry

Seriously, there's good and bad in voting and electing leaders based on ethnic and tribal reasonings, the only down and destructive side is when you vote for and electbad, unqualified, lazy and incompetent people to look out for you.
Re: 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Am sure those Villagers will be cursing the PDP now and regretting the day they lined up in the sun to vote the most useless party ever to be registered in the history of Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech / Kidnapped FGC Yauri Student Gives Birth In Bandits’ Camp