Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland (4221 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
I am quite sure that i'm not the first person to write about this but I certainly would like to be the last. I read through the following thread with concern https://www.nairaland.com/1561102/34-year-old-enugu-ebonyi-bridge-collapses seeing how people who claim to be educated spout crass stupidity on a public forum. I mean, someone posted news of a collapsed bridge and all some people could think about is how to make it a tribal thing? Are some people high or just dumb? These are people who claim to have degrees, who claim to be good parents to their children but when they go online, they display such an amazing lack of intelligence that leaves one wondering.

Nigeria as an entire country is lacking development, so anybody wasting time arguing that their tribe is better than another is incredibly dense. It is amazing how Nairaland has degenrated from a forum that seriously considers the Nigerian discourse to a place where crassly illiterate minds and degenerates spew forth the empty filth they have inside them. The annoying thing is that some of them are not even resident in the country. Should a tribal war break out, they would be in the safety of other countries while people who weren't even participating in the rubbish online discussions get killed.

My worry is that it seems to have the tacit blessing of the mods and the admin seeing as that thread has gone four pages long and growing and it has still not occurred to somebody to either lock it, delete the tribalist comments or ban the offending posters. Is the admin now trading a chance at Nigeria being a peaceful nation for hits? This is quite frankly shocking and I cannot just believe how this is being allowed to happen. Everyday every Nigerian faces the same set of challenges of power supply, health care, falling education standards and so on and all some narrow minded bigots can do is come online and make fun of other tribes?

Sometimes I just feel like I hate this country as a whole, my own tribe inclusive.

6 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
What is your original ID? cool

I am sick of you folks stoking tribalism and starting a thread against it with a fresh ID. If you do not want tribalism on here, quit starting senseless threads about it. It is getting childish already angry

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gboliwe: What is your original ID? cool

I am sick of you folks stoking tribalism and starting a thread against it with a fresh ID. If you do not want tribalism on here, quit starting senseless threads about it. It is getting childish already angry

You really have not made a point.

5 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
K den
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I missed Sexkillz on that thread angry.
He would have handed a long ban to so may tribal e-warlords

Seun should do something in appointing a new moderator for that section
to curb those excesses.

It is way too much task for just 2 persons: OAM4J and Afam4ever.

Aunty Mukina2 is trying too.

4 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Any time these losers are holding the short end of the stick...they come up with all sort of silly threads to whine on.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy: Any time these losers are holding the short end of the stick...they come up with all sort of silly threads to whine on.

Short end of what stick? Apparently you are the one holding the other end of siad stick. You are clearly a Nairaland e-tribal warlord so i'm really not surprised you are here to make yourself look good. You've failed to start with. What is your stance on this; that tribalism is a good thing or what? You didn't make a meaningful contribution as regards the topic at hand as to whether said trend should continue or not. And this is how you think development comes, innit?

People with access to the internet sef.....

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

[s]Short end of what stick? Apparently you are the one holding the other end of siad stick. You are clearly a Nairaland e-tribal warlord so i'm really not surprised you are here to make yourself look good. You've failed to start with. What is your stance on this; that tribalism is a good thing or what? You didn't make a meaningful contribution as regards the topic at hand as to whether said trend should continue or not. And this is how you think development comes, innit?

People with access to the internet sef....[/s].

There is no sense in this....try again, this time with less verbose.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy: Any time these losers are holding the short end of the stick...they come up with all sort of silly threads to whine on.

imagine this clown am qouting now yes plus dat one called agbameta and payless.

U cnt see dem anywhere but politics section esp when threads against Igbos are open,tribalism everytin.....we are this , we are that attitude...first to do dis first to do that mentality

To the mods It used to suprise me befor but i hav discovered its intentional,its a case of different strokes for folks .
Imagine every ngeative news about Igbos will mek it here wit less dan 6comments it will hit frontpage.
Mor that 80% of the negative threads here were about SE.
If tribalism and bigotry doesnt exist here,how do we come about threads like
Why do Igbos dnt marry oda tribes.
Why do Igbos love money.
Why do Igbos dnt hav billionares.
Why igbos dis why Igbos that always here blah blah blah

are Igbos the only pple here,Enugu crime,Onitsha Crime Aba Crime etc but the shrine dat was discovered in Osun State where ritual fake money,corpses,caskets, and pythons etc didnt mek it to NL to talk of making FP.

It doesnt pain me futher bc i have accepted my fate here,we dnt own so my interest wont be protecetd

But one tin i hav discovered in life is dat anybody dat is playing the ethnic and tribal sentiments in everytin,indivually they are failures but want to use the achivements of thier folks to launch thier own phatom superiority.

Everytin about this sets of pple is "we" and "our" noting like mine bc they hav no individual achivement to be credited wit

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Well I think tribal wars exists here because people engage them. For instance, some troublemaker comes to a thread and makes a post about how a particular tribe has so so and so problem..you find people from that tribe rushing down to attack and in the process bashing another tribe to make a point before you know it, everyone has gotten dragged in the mud.
People should learn to ignore sometimes. Just let it go and if you can't, make your opinion respectfully and peacefully or you can simply report it. There will always be tribal people, people who look down on other tribes and I have learnt to ignore.
Also mods should always be on the alert for situations like these and posts/comments that may be seen as offensive to a particular tribe should be removed . If Mr seun wants to add more mods, he should kindly select matured,respectful and objective individuals. Emphasis on 'objective'.

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

U cnt see dem anywhere but politics section esp when threads against Igbos are open,tribalism everytin.....we are this , we are that attitude...first to do dis first to do that mentality

It used to suprise me befor but i hav discovered its intentional,its a case of different strokes for folks .
But one tin i hav discovered in life is dat [/b]anybody dat is playing the ethnic and tribal sentiments in [b]everytin,indivually they are failures but want to use the[b] achivements of thier[/b] folks to launch thier own phatom superiority.

Everytin about this sets of pple is "we" and "our" noting [/b]like mine [b]bc they hav no individual achivement to be credited wit

You have a very BIG PROBLEM.

Next time you are going to quote my comment...be sensible enough to write in proper and easily discernible English....please.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by DerideGull(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi: I am quite sure that i'm not the first person to write about this but I certainly would like to be the last. I read through the following thread with concern https://www.nairaland.com/1561102/34-year-old-enugu-ebonyi-bridge-collapses seeing how people who claim to be educated spout crass stupidity on a public forum. I mean, someone posted news of a collapsed bridge and all some people could think about is how to make it a tribal thing? Are some people high or just dumb? These are people who claim to have degrees, who claim to be good parents to their children but when they go online, they display such an amazing lack of intelligence that leaves one wondering.

Nigeria as an entire country is lacking development, so anybody wasting time arguing that their tribe is better than another is incredibly dense. It is amazing how Nairaland has degenrated from a forum that seriously considers the Nigerian discourse to a place where crassly illiterate minds and degenerates spew forth the empty filth they have inside them. The annoying thing is that some of them are not even resident in the country. Should a tribal war break out, they would be in the safety of other countries while people who weren't even participating in the rubbish online discussions get killed.

My worry is that it seems to have the tacit blessing of the mods and the admin seeing as that thread has gone four pages long and growing and it has still not occurred to somebody to either lock it, delete the tribalist comments or ban the offending posters. Is the admin now trading a chance at Nigeria being a peaceful nation for hits? This is quite frankly shocking and I cannot just believe how this is being allowed to happen. Everyday every Nigerian faces the same set of challenges of power supply, health care, falling education standards and so on and all some narrow minded bigots can do is come online and make fun of other tribes?

Sometimes I just feel like I hate this country as a whole, my own tribe inclusive.

There is no doubt the above post showed sign of defeatism and self-pity. Why worry about crass stupidity people display on public forum? Unless the picture says something difference from the article, the bridge in the picture is not collapsed. Although the bridge is in serious bad shape that it should be closed down, it is not a collapsed structure. Also, I equally doubt if the bridge transverses a river or stream on federal or Truck “A” road.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

There is no doubt the above post showed sign of defeatism and self-pity. Why worry about crass stupidity people display on public forum? Unless the picture says something difference from the article, the bridge in the picture is not collapsed. Although the bridge is in serious bad shape that it should be closed down, it is not a collapsed structure. Also, I equally doubt if the bridge transverses a river or stream on federal or Truck “A” road.

My problem is not exactly about how the tribalism on the threads affect me because I know enough about how silly it is to be tribalistic to prevent myself from getting emotional about one tribe or another. Where I have issues is with impressionable people like teenagers who, whether we like it or not, also are members of this forum and read through the threads and pick up things from what people post here. Some of these e-warlords just take the whole thing as a joke and see themselves as catching fun by poking fun at other tribes. But someone else learning is taking it all seriously and would get the impression that all the tribes in Nigeria just hate each other (which in reality is not at all true). Stupidity has a way of setting of real trouble and by God I will not stand by and watch that happen.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

There is no sense in this....try again, this time with less verbose.

I have no time for your ilk; you clearly have more time on your hands than someone with something valuable to do.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

To the mods It used to suprise me befor but i hav discovered its intentional,its a case of different strokes for folks .
Imagine every ngeative news about Igbos will mek it here wit less dan 6comments it will hit frontpage.
Mor that 80% of the negative threads here were about SE.
If tribalism and bigotry doesnt exist here,how do we come about threads like
Why do Igbos dnt marry oda tribes.
Why do Igbos love money.
Why do Igbos dnt hav billionares.
Why igbos dis why Igbos that always here blah blah blah

are Igbos the only pple here,Enugu crime,Onitsha Crime Aba Crime etc but the shrine dat was discovered in Osun State where ritual fake money,corpses,caskets, and pythons etc didnt mek it to NL to talk of making FP.

It doesnt pain me futher bc i have accepted my fate here,we dnt own so my interest wont be protecetd

But one tin i hav discovered in life is dat anybody dat is playing the ethnic and tribal sentiments in everytin,indivually they are failures but want to use the achivements of thier folks to launch thier own phatom superiority.

Everytin about this sets of pple is "we" and "our" noting like mine bc they hav no individual achivement to be credited wit
grin
Take it easy bro.
Just know that :
-Anyi bu ndi Chukwu goziri agozi hence the envy and bitterness towards us.
-Chideraa, odego- No man can erase this fact.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by phantom(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
@op...you are not the first, but unfortunately you wont be the last.the sorry state of things got this bad about three years ago.there s always been tribalism on this forum but it wasnt this bad.we had people who advanced the course of their tribes in mature and diplomatic ways.opinions were respected then and you had posters who genuinely wanted to see this country get better.topics that had to do with the country and its progress always graced the front page of the politics section.i suppose even seun himself didnt seem to keen on monetization of the site then.but it looks like he seems to be making a s.h.it load of cash(pardon my expression) and does not mind ANY means to achieve that end including allowing tribalistic and hate filled threads see the light because of traffic.kind of what obtained centuries ago in rome when gladiators were thrown in the ring to kill themselves while people watched and screamed in excitement. sadly,it will continue.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by phantom(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lilimax: grin
Take it easy bro.
Just know that :
-Anyi bu ndi Chukwu goziri agozi hence the envy and bitterness towards us.
-Chideraa, odego- No man can erase this fact.

Shalom!
silly post!
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

You have a very BIG PROBLEM.

Next time you are going to quote my comment...be sensible enough to write in proper and easily discernible English....please.

animal u rushed to open thread about Enugu bridge falling,deep down i know ur praying for the Niger Bridge to collapse so dat ur threads and wishes will attract mor traffic .
Why do u gloat over others failures?
Are u a bloodsucker to always wish evil and misfortune befall particular set of pple?
Are u a cannibal or a ghoul hovering everywhere looking for Igbos that are dead?
Did u study Igbophobia in the University only to work as a tibalist par excellent?

My broda in life group doesnt exist but individual,its high time u stopped this ur "we Yorubas" and "our fathers" mentality killing u and ur like folks and do ur own thang

4 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
phantom: @op...you are not the first, but unfortunately you wont be the last.the sorry state of things got this bad about three years ago.there s always been tribalism on this forum but it wasnt this bad.we had people who advanced the course of their tribes in mature and diplomatic ways.opinions were respected then and you had posters who genuinely wanted to see this country get better.topics that had to do with the country and its progress always graced the front page of the politics section.i suppose even seun himself didnt seem to keen on monetization of the site then.but it looks like he seems to be making a s.h.it load of cash(pardon my expression) and does not mind ANY means to achieve that end including allowing tribalistic and hate filled threads see the light because of traffic.kind of what obtained centuries ago in rome when gladiators were thrown in the ring to kill themselves while people watched and screamed in excitement. sadly,it will continue.

Thank you, you made a lot of sense! It is really surprising how something like this is allowed to continue when the admin and mods are educated people that really should know how dangerous it is to allow hate to be perpetuated on an online forum like this. Some people don't know that the anger they cause online is what someone will take out on his neighbour from another tribe that he used be on good terms with in real life.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Howmanage: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi: I am quite sure that i'm not the first person to write about this but I certainly would like to be the last. I read through the following thread with concern https://www.nairaland.com/1561102/34-year-old-enugu-ebonyi-bridge-collapses seeing how people who claim to be educated spout crass stupidity on a public forum. I mean, someone posted news of a collapsed bridge and all some people could think about is h[b]ow to make it a tribal thing[/b]? Are some people high or just dumb? These are people who claim to have degrees, who claim to be good parents to their children but when they go online, they display such an amazing lack of intelligence that leaves one wondering.

I agree with the op. It has become very boring tit for tat. Wish people would let the tit for tat go with 2013 and we start 2014 with a truce. Not to say you cant criticize others constructively or even according to your own agenda but would be better to do so with some sophistication rather than bleep this and that, curse this and that , coward here , thief there blah blah blah very low level communication.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by DerideGull(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

My problem is not exactly about how the tribalism on the threads affect me because I know enough about how silly it is to be tribalistic to prevent myself from getting emotional about one tribe or another. Where I have issues is with impressionable people like teenagers who, whether we like it or not, also are members of this forum and read through the threads and pick up things from what people post here. Some of these e-warlords just take the whole thing as a joke and see themselves as catching fun by poking fun at other tribes. But someone else learning is taking it all seriously and would get the impression that all the tribes in Nigeria just hate each other (which in reality is not at all true). Stupidity has a way of setting of real trouble and by God I will not stand by and watch that happen.

Nigeria denotes tribal bigotry because tribal bias is institutionalized in the country. From quota system, state of origin, deportation to federal character is all governmental bias spurred by tribal bigotry. I would want you to stop federal character and quota system in Nigeria and initiate ground root ideas which will state that every square inch of contiguous restate in Nigeria is an ancestral home to every joker. Nigeria shall remain a melting pot until we decide to go our separate ways.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by phantom(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

Thank you, you made a lot of sense! It is really surprising how something like this is allowed to continue when the admin and mods are educated people that really should know how dangerous it is to allow hate to be perpetuated on an online forum like this. Some people don't know that the anger they cause online is what someone will take out on his neighbour from another tribe that he used be on good terms with in real life.
but dont take it too serious..lol.in real life many of the posters here wont dare make their opinions known.i have cousins who are married to yorubas.some of my very good friends are yorubas.outside the south east and maybe some parts of the south south, the south west is were igbos marry the most from.but like you said the fear is for kids who come in here and pick up these negatives.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
DerideGull:

Nigeria denotes tribal bigotry because tribal bias is institutionalized in the country. From quota system, state of origin, deportation to federal character is all governmental bias spurred by tribal bigotry. I would want you to stop federal character and quota system in Nigeria and initiate ground root ideas which will state that every square inch of contiguous restate in Nigeria is an ancestral home to every joker. Nigeria shall remain a melting pot until we decide to go our separate ways.

I understand that, institutionally, we have some things to correct but do we have to wait for government to act before we make changes that are within our power to make? Isn't it every Nigerian that is suffering Nigeria's problems regardless of who gets allocated what? People shout that there are too many northerners in positions of authority in this country. That may be true, but go to the North and find out, at the grassroots level, how many common northerners are benefitting from it all? Blackouts/power failure is a reality across the country, not just in certain states. Same as bad roads, poor healthcare, decripit state of education and every other problem plaguing Nigerians. When will we realize that we are all suffering the same problems from Lagos to Aba to Kafanchan to wherever else?
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by phantom(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Howmanage:

I agree with the op. It has become very boring tit for tat. Wish people would let the tit for tat go with 2013 and we start 2014 with a truce. Not to say you cant criticize others constructively or even according to your own agenda but would be better to do so with some sophistication rather than bleep this and that, curse this and that , coward here , thief there blah blah blah very low level communication.
truce? gringrin....by the end of 2012 there was a truce.by march 2013, they had thrown it into the gutter. Forget it!
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

I have no time for your ilk; you clearly have more time on your hands than someone with something valuable to do.

but you have the time to keep checking your silly thread for my response..

the joke is you dude..
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Chuksphil2go:

[s]animal u rushed to open thread about Enugu bridge falling,deep down i know ur praying for the Niger Bridge to collapse so dat ur threads and wishes will attract mor traffic .
Why do u gloat over others failures?
Are u a bloodsucker to always wish evil and misfortune befall particular set of pple?
Are u a cannibal or a ghoul hovering everywhere looking for Igbos that are dead?
Did u study Igbophobia in the University only to work as a tibalist par excellent?

My broda in life group doesnt exist but individual,its high time u stopped this ur "we Yorubas" and "our fathers" mentality killing u and ur like folks and do ur own thang[/s]

Carry you rants to your brothers that always tell us here how Lagos would crash without Ibos... grin grin

Let that be the last time you throw a personal insult...you will regret the day you come across NL if you don't desist.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by DerideGull(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
itsrandeeboi:

I understand that, institutionally, we have some things to correct but do we have to wait for government to act before we make changes that are within our power to make? Isn't it every Nigerian that is suffering Nigeria's problems regardless of who gets allocated what? People shout that there are too many northerners in positions of authority in this country. That may be true, but go to the North and find out, at the grassroots level, how many common northerners are benefitting from it all? Blackouts/power failure is a reality across the country, not just in certain states. Same as bad roads, poor healthcare, decripit state of education and every other problem plaguing Nigerians. When will we realize that we are all suffering the same problems from Lagos to Aba to Kafanchan to wherever else?

As technically and socially advanced as USA, I bet not everybody benefits from all government programs. However every citizen of USA seemed to believe he/she belongs to the country patriotically. Tribal bigotry in Nigeria is as old as the country. Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa, or Fulani or Kanuri shouting above his/her voice requesting the federal government to situate international airport in Igbo land or defunct eastern region? I remembered the day someone told me to go back to my country while still in Nigeria.

I am not delusional about socio-politico-economic situation in Nigeria. A lesson was learnt long ago not to attempt to change anything socially or politically in Nigeria. Those who tried were branded as tribal bigots and enemy of the state.
Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
phantom: @op...you are not the first, but unfortunately you wont be the last.the sorry state of things got this bad about three years ago.there s always been tribalism on this forum but it wasnt this bad.we had people who advanced the course of their tribes in mature and diplomatic ways.opinions were respected then and you had posters who genuinely wanted to see this country get better.topics that had to do with the country and its progress always graced the front page of the politics section.i suppose even seun himself didnt seem to keen on monetization of the site then.but it looks like he seems to be making a s.h.it load of cash(pardon my expression) and does not mind ANY means to achieve that end including allowing tribalistic and hate filled threads see the light because of traffic.kind of what obtained centuries ago in rome when gladiators were thrown in the ring to kill themselves while people watched and screamed in excitement. sadly,it will continue.

Exactly...three years ago.

Before then...nobody defend any elected official or government appointee because they are Igbos...Yorubas or Hausa. We jointly condemn any official malfeasance back then.

Fast forward to the present....what do you have, people defending blatant corruption because the offenders are from their part of the country.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by itsrandeeboi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
phantom: truce? gringrin....by the end of 2012 there was a truce.by march 2013, they had thrown it into the gutter. Forget it!

Lolz, funny truce that. I think what we need goes beyond just calling a truce. I think the admin needs to show he can't stand for this sort of thing. If he needs to add more mods to stop this cancer then he should.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by deeptesting(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Carry you rants to your brothers that always tell us here how Lagos would crash without Ibos... grin grin

Let that be the last time you throw a personal insult...you will regret the day you come across NL if you don't desist.

How old are you? What do you derive from this ethnic and tribal bashing? You expend so much energy on irrelevant and petty issues.

1 Like

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Whining again, ain't ya? undecided

I knew something was amiss, then boom, I checked the thread you cited and I had a good laugh - HYSTERICAL!!

I'd say I'm absolutely proud of the Yoruba e-warriors, you made my day.

However, till I see: "Igbo's are either uncultured or cannibalistic" on google search as the most populated entry, just the same way Igbo's populated google's servers with "Yoruba's are dirty" - I'd say you're still losing.

Keep the fire burning!! cool grin tongue

Shalom!! cool

2 Likes

Re: The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
deeptesting:

How old are you? What do you derive from this ethnic and tribal bashing? You expend so much energy on irrelevant and petty issues.

Another m0oron..where are you people crawling out from?. Face the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Group Exposes Sponsor Of Buhari's Campaigns• / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant / Nnamdi Kanu: Referendum Or Noise Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.