Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You (736 Views)

Advice On How To Bounce Back / ? / How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by crownbryan(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
I just pity some women. You will hear them saying "I will start having sex with any man that walks up to me" simply because their partners has been having sex with other ladies.

Who is fooling who? You are just gonna destroy your life by making the wrong decisions. What does you decision has to do with the solution to your relationship?

Some women are just big and old enough but simply not mature enough to handle the pressure and experience of life.

Oh women! When are you gonna wake up and make the right decisions?
wink
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by cupid03(f): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
How will it bounce back,if a woman decide to cheat to get back at her man she will be super discreet,all dis talk abt two wrongs dnt make a right dnt work for some women
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by Ruq: 1:34am On Dec 20, 2013
cupid03: How will it bounce back,if a woman decide to cheat to get back at her man she will be super discreet,all dis talk abt two wrongs dnt make a right dnt work for some women

In other words you're a proof that it's not true winkwink
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by crownbryan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
cupid03: How will it bounce back,if a woman decide to cheat to get back at her man she will be super discreet,all dis talk abt two wrongs dnt make a right dnt work for some women
so ou encourage such an indecent act undecided
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by ochon: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
crownbryan:
I just pity some women. You will hear them saying "I will start having sex with any man that walks up to me" simply because their partners has been having sex with other ladies.

Who is fooling who? You are just gonna destroy your life by making the wrong decisions. What does you decision has to do with the solution to your relationship?

Some women are just big and old enough but simply not mature enough to handle the pressure and experience of life.

Oh women! When are you gonna wake up and make the right decisions? wink

@the emboldened, Being vindictive is not gender related. It happens between both genders. It's the same way some men sleep around/starts cheating simply cos a woman(en) broke their hearts. It's just not right. Two wrongs can't make a right.

A popular saying goes thus "before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves, one for you and one for your opponent"
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by crownbryan(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=ochon]

@the emboldened, Being vindictive is not gender related. It happens between both genders. It's the same way some men sleep around/starts cheating simply cos a woman(en) broke their hearts. It's just not right. Two wrongs can't make a right.

you most definitely right, but the culture of the society we are doesnt encourage or empower a woman to get back at her husband.
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by 190theclown: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Just incase undecided
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by ochon: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
crownbryan: you most definitely right, but the culture of the society we are doesnt encourage or empower a woman to get back at
her husband.

Niether does it encourage a man "to get back or hurt his lady". No SANE culture does
Re: Getting Back At Him Might Bounce Back At You by vizkiz: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Really Take To Know Someone? / "I Love You But I Won't Do That!" / How To Build Sound Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.