Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Build Sound Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Build Sound Relationships (726 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build Sound Relationships by sCross: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is said that about 90% of the problems in this world is based on relationships.

Relationships determine how a society would turnn out. There are many categories of relationships but I think the one that confuses us most is that of the opposite sex.

This present age is riddled with many idelogies that will wreck any relationship. I think it's time you listen to proven techniques on maintaining a happy relationship from seasoned counselors @ www.cedarlives.org.

Read, Listen, Comment and Share
Re: How To Build Sound Relationships by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idoita
Re: How To Build Sound Relationships by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
links again....dis s gettn serious
Re: How To Build Sound Relationships by Greyworld: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
seun do smtin o
Re: How To Build Sound Relationships by sCross: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2014
edozie04: Idoita

Be calm. That site is an audio based and not some blog. How else can I put direct audio on nairaland except to put a link which I earlier did?
Re: How To Build Sound Relationships by sCross: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Greyworld: seun do smtin o
temigracie: links again....dis s gettn serious

I put that link up solely because it's an audio based site and not some random blog where content can easily be copied and pasted on nl

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Reports You To Your Boss? / He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test / I Only Associate With Girls I Find Attractive.....is This Bad Or Normal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.