Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? (9449 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / 5 Behind-the-scenes Moves That Helped Nigeria Turn The Tide Against Boko Haram / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2006
MOcha,
It's like you have known me for a while . How come you know my fav is ogogoro.
Diddy eno go work for you today.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2006
@Diddy,

For real?

@edygirl,

Is this true?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2006
ASk him now, you know you believe him more than me.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2006
yes, she said he shud come to her crib yesday for some sesions. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2006
@edygirl

No baby, you know that's not true. sad

@diddy,

Na lie. E no go work.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by mochafella(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
edygirl:

MOcha,
It's like you have known me for a while . How come you know my fav is ogogoro.

See I no tell u. She don admit am now. grin grin

It's windy and chilly in Chi-town. Ogogoro is the best way to drive away the cold, especially when there is no warm body. No stress, just buy a ticket and replace the Ogogoro bottle, carry go.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter,
          Diddy tried to seduce me yesterday. Go to what are you putting on today . you will see for yourself.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2006
Ehh? Ok wait.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
this why women are feared. see as she is lying. she told me to come and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i said no i wont.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter he went and deleted and even changed wut he said but you can still have an idea of wut he said from ankay's reply. He is the one lying
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2006
nutter dis is what she said

edygirl:

My pink short. That's it

why wud she tell guys she is wearing only a short, if she didnt wann@ seduce someone. i quoted what she said. see for yourelf. she was seducing me yesday.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter I was just answering the question and he was the only one who decided to seduce me. He actually said guys if they look for me tell them I went to see edygirl at chi town. and he even said he doesn't care what nutter says or does. Honey you can see for urself when I said don't worry wait until nutter sees this.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by mochafella(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2006
edygirl:

Nutter he went and deleted and even changed what he said but you can still have an idea of what he said from ankay's reply. He is the one lying

Yes I can testify to that. "diddy's" comment was about 7 rounds and going back to get more stuff or something. lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2006
hey, she said that now. kai, why women hey too lie ooo, i didnt do anything. she is a cheat. i didnt wanna seduce her. she is the one that wanted my johnny. she said nutter wont satisfy her. make una see me oooooo. i didnt say nothing like that. cheesy angry angry grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
@diddy,

Nwoke, na so? Ok, what did ankay mean by 'only 7'? angry If i catch you! angry

@edygirl,

I believe you my dear. I will keep a very close eye on him from now on. BTW, is it those pink shorts I like? The ones you showed me yesterday? wink

@mocha

Tnx bruv. Wanna b bestman?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
now mochafella

if u really saw it, i wont make a comment like that without something warranting it. she said edygirl is soo hot tonight so i said i will go get more stuff. if she didnt say she was hot will i go back huh?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2006
Diddy,

She culdn't have said that. Simply not possible wink  tongue
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
hey nutter, kai, woman can kill you ooo. if only aykay was online. you will see i didnt start it. she started it. she said she was hot. kai, why women lie like this.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
ok wait, let aykay come online. he will say the truth since edygirl can lie like this and mochafella is supporting her cuzz she promised him some service after.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2006
You see. I told you he  is lying and you didn't believe me. And nutter I saw you cheating too under my very eyez. You were viewing ESlynera's profile. For wut hun? I am mad now.

@mocha, Thanx .
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2006
Diddy,

She said she's hot. So? She was only telling the truth. No reason for you to 'try your luck! angry
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2006
Viewing whose profile? Who is that?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter hun, ask himoo.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
have u seen, she is spying on you. dat is how she spied on me till i told her i will come to her house. she seduced me not vice versa.

nutter, you wont believe me, forget its ok. since aykay aint online, i have no say. let me just go. go and merry with your cheating girl.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
15 mins ago I saw you viewing Eslynera's profile.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2006
@Diddy,

The evidence is stacked against you. I believe edygirl.

@edygirl,

Which thread was that? 15 mins ago?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
There was no thread. You were on line as well as me and you were viewing it.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nne,

Shall I just plead guilty? I viewed a number of profiles but I really don't remember that particular username. Ill go view your profile now wink
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by mochafella(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2006
edygirl:

There was no thread. You were on line as well as me and you were viewing it.

Chei, the man no fit look better thing again, nah wa for u oo. He was simply admiring God's creation grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2006
@mocha, are you fighting against me now or for me. which one.If you are not for me you are against me.

Nutter darl, don't worry. I still love ya and I am waiting for you tonight.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2006
@obi m'

Your photo isn't there nne. Ole gi?

@mocha

lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2006
Thanks dear, like I said, I'll be bringing the wine wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo / We Are Ready For Edo 2024 - Labour Party Replies Olumide Akpata / Police Welfare Reward Card (POLCARD) Launched By Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.