Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? (9444 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / 5 Behind-the-scenes Moves That Helped Nigeria Turn The Tide Against Boko Haram / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2006
Copying your style? ewwwww. Don't say dat again please.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2006
grin You guys are cracking me up.

Diddy, sue me instead, biko. I cannot let you sue my edygirl oh!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2006
i bet she is smiling now. it aint good to copy.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:38am On Jul 03, 2006
Diddy! The language of love has no owner oh! cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2006
you wont understand but some people will. trust me on dat one. why i do lie to a brother now? i no fit.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2006
Diddy how did  we know each other? I guess I was copying you then too. Didn't even know you were referring to me
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 12:42am On Jul 03, 2006
i rest my case. see you in court.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2006
HaHahahahaha grin grin grin grin Be prepared cuz you gon' loose.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2006
You guys have just made my day. Abeg diddy leave me alone. May I go sleep b/4 I go to work.

Goodnight diddy,

Nutter, goodnight sweetheart. I know it's almost 1:00am there now well sleep tight.

Runs out b/4 diddy sues me again.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 1:05am On Jul 03, 2006
@edygirl,

Have a good night yourself, sweety. You go get your beauty sleep (NOT THAT YOU NEED IT OH!). I'm a bit of a night owl so I'll give it another couple hours or so.

@Diddy,

grin I still maintain that I am ready to take the fall for edygirl. Sue me instead. If I get 'sent away', I'm sure edygirl will deliver hot meals to my cold cell so no shaking  cheesy. Ka chi fo nwanne.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 1:49am On Jul 03, 2006
hope you ready to go to kirikiri cuzz they dont accept visitors there. grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 2:42am On Jul 03, 2006
grin Chei! Kirikiri?! sad. I'd have to think about that for a minute, mate cheesy grin. You harsh oh!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 3:06am On Jul 03, 2006
my man better thin well cuzz it is kirikiri all the way. grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by deoyel25(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2006
@edygirl
it will turn into your head.

It will also turn to your head. No wonder why you are edygirl
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by chapsman: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2006
to me if am igbo man becomes the president of nigeria, nigeria will be turned into paradise
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by michy(f): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
true anyway.but they are so self centered.am an ibo girl and i have to say the truth
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2006
@deoyel25,
                 So out of all the beautiful answers provided on this thread, you chose mine. Wow! I'm flattered. Let me not say another one because I can see that that one really hurts but I will wait for you to meet my nutter because I think he is in a  better position to give you the response you are looking for. But for now baby go poop and don't forget to wipe your butt. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Hugoboi(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2006
Naija will just turn to a money market, i'm Igbo but i aint feelin' us, its all abt the benjamins, i dont nid that!!!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by ajia23(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
I have met many great Igbo people( Rochas Okorocha, Dr. Noel Ihebuzor, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and so on) in my life who are so detribalised and amply qualify to rule Nigeria. However, I am more concerned with a candidate that shows and exhibits potential to turn things around in this country, a visionary-not an Igbo man, or Efik, or Yoruba, or Ibibio. So please stop being particular about ethnitcity or for that matter religion, but concern yourselves more with policy statements, a practical manifesto etc. when selecting candidates for the 2007 elections. If I see an Igbo man with the same qualifications and attributes as any other man, so long as there is no south southerner with the same qualifications, I'd probably vote for him. In effect, I will use a two layer filter- Merit first, then quota based on disadvantage second.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2006
My own rule is merit and merit only
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2006
@edygirl,

Don’t mind him. What a weak comeback. What does what he wrote even mean? If I were him, I’d have kept quiet and preserved what was left of my dignity. Instead, he has returned with a pathetic response which reminds everyone of his first pathetic post. What a shame. Don't be angry at him. Feel sorry for him instead.

Anyway, I hope your day went well dear.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2006
Yeah sweet heart, I am about to go to the library. So catch you later bye. Have fun and I am disappointed you wanted to be sued by diddy yet you didn't want to go to kirikiri for me. I wouldn't say that.
Cries and runs out to go to the library. cry cry
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2006
Noooo sweety. Don’t cry, biko. I was prepared to go (still am oh) but diddy said you won’t be allowed to visit sad. That’s all I was thinking about dear. That’s why I hesitated. Going to ‘sanko’ for you is not a problem cool. You know now. Your Nutter cannot shake because of ordinary Kirikiri grin. What can they do to me that your sweet smile will not help me forget? wink wink cheesy kiss kiss

Study hard dear. Knowledge is the one thing no one can take from you.

@Diddy,

See the kain matrimonial yawa wey you wan put for my head?
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2006
the two of you just made my day. havent laughed like this in a while. wow, damn, im still laughing here.

emmmm, nutter, you know for kirikiri, food nobi wetin u think say e be. and by the time dey don toture you finish, you go forget her. mosquito is your best friend there and raw floor is your bed. you might wann@ rethink.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2006
grin Na lie oh, diddy. E no go work. I'm not going to say anything except I AM READY TO GO FOR EDYGIRL. You've put me in trouble once before.  angry cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2006
lol, better makeup your mind cuzz the date is coming closer.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2006
grin grin grin grin

My mind is made up. This diddy sef. cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 1:06am On Jul 04, 2006
good, what is the option you choose.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2006
Diddy I bia kwa grin.

In fact diddy, I am no longer prepared to go to Kirikiri for edygirl. She was on another thread telling some bloke that she loves him. Can you imagine? sad After all we have been through. Do you need money to pay the lawyer for the law suit? Can I make a contribution? cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2006
kai, i don miss you when u were offline.

well, i will need your testimony in court and you can help me pay one of the lawyers. she is going to kirikiri. i told you, you will cheat on you abi i no say so. imagine going to kirikiri only to come out and here she has another man.

nice decision u made. cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2006
Diddy, happy now you don succeed. angry angry angry wink wink

Nutter dear, please wut thread were you talking about. If that was Mikky,please he be my boyfriend (F). You are the only sweetheart I have for NL biko kwa. If you want I go remove am. Or is it bad to say I love sb.Ok I love you biko kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. Diddy eeh let me get you!!!!!!!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2006
catch me if you can.

nutter, meet me in court, she is lying, she said i love you to many more guys.

**enters his ferrari and zooms off**

catch me. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#OneYearInOffice: Ohanaeze Hails Ikpeazu, Sets Up Vigilante Group / 13 Power Plants Shutdown Over Gas Supply, Low Demand / Imo People Tired Of APC, I’ll Defeat Uzodinma – PDP Candidate, Samdaddy Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.