Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? (9447 Views)

Now That Buhari Is President What's The Fate Of PDP Paid E Warriors? / 5 Behind-the-scenes Moves That Helped Nigeria Turn The Tide Against Boko Haram / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2006
Anyways nutter I guesss you must be sleeping now.Well goodnight. Diddy don make you change your mind. Ok oo but think again b/4 you loose me.Goodnight though. Love you. kiss kiss cry cry cry cry

Diddy you go pay for this. angry angry angry angry cheesy grin smiley angry angry
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2006
im goneeeeee. catch me, only if u can. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 3:41am On Jul 04, 2006
You see nutter diddy don deceive you. Now he is laughing at you. Anyways I am going to work now.Bye guys.
Good night diddy, I will catch you very soon.

Goodnight dear nutter. Love you. cheesy wink wink
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2006
grin grin grin

@edygirl,

You were telling someone that you 'love him already' in the new members section angry. The thread is: 'Hi: New Guy Just Arrived'. No excuses oh. I am completely devastated sad. Completely heart-broken sad sad. A shadow of myself sad sad sad. You have some serious making-up to do wink. Else, Kirikiri will be your new address.

@Diddy,

You can have my testimony. No wahala with that at all. I will even add pepper and salt sef. Also, I think we should get Lewinsky's lawyer since OJ's lawyer is dead. Only the best is good enough. What do you think? cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
Ok nutter,
              Do you want me or diddy? You gotta  choose now because I am devastated too. Diddy has deceived  you enough but he got his bluenubian and nobody is putting sand sand for him garri and you allow him. And yet you didn't ask him why he doesn't want us to be *****.

For that thread I have modified it. That's the only one you will see. You didn't see where I said I love you too on another thread. In short I am heart broken now.
    Cries off and won't come back on this thread again.

And nutter I said we love you already and not I love you already.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2006
grin grin grin

@edygirl,

Nne, love is love oh. You said 'we' which includes you. Anyway, I have seen the modification grin. Ok, ok, don’t cry. You know men are useless against a crying woman. All is forgiven. Our love is now stronger than ever kiss. Don't mind diddy, eh? Everything is gonn@ be alright.

@Diddy,
Nna, nwanne, she has said I should choose oh. Nothing personal but your smile is not as sweet as her own oh. Nna, let’s forget all this court business grin. We need to settle out of court, biko. Na we we. Anyi ncha bu nwanne. I cannot division myself into twice, biko.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2006
kai, nutter, na so woman dey carry cry deceive you. chai, me don see your weakness ooo. she played right into your hands you just stand there like okporoko and agreed. anyway, if na out of court, make i go calculate the amount.

nutter you weak for woman nobi small. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2006
@diddy,
           Wut's the problem here. I didn't want to come back but you are making it look some how now. Wut's your problem or why don't you want us together?  sad sad tongue
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2006
abeg no flatter yourself with the "why dont you want us to be together?". i am only pointing out to nutter his weakness, i didnt say he should not go to you, my hands are clean ooo.

nutter go to her ooo, i don see your weakness finish. na cry be your weakness. kai, u don shut me up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2006
@diddy,
          Flatter myself, yeah, wutever.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2006
@diddy,

No be only cry my broda. She actually went to the thread in question and modified what she wrote. That is true love to me oh  grin

@edygirl,

Mi amor kiss, you are adorable when you are angry smiley. Don't worry, everything is gonn@ be alrite. You are still my number 1 gal!

@edygirl and diddy

Why can't you guys just love like each other? Not too much oh! I'm watching grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
I like diddy, I also liked the role that he played here and he knows I like him so don't worry nutter. We are alright.

Diddy, I love you . Did I say love you? I'm in trouble again. Nutter which one did you say

again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2006
hmmmm, nutter, see am ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2006
Ehhh?? angry cheesy
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
What's going on now? Diddy it's all your fault! angry grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2006
You should have given me a much stronger warning.

@edygirl
Na so? Ok oh. It's not fair though. I'm back to heartbreak city.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2006
Nutter why are you doing this? What did I do again? You typed Love, cross am typed like. I didn't know which one you wanted. Ok which one did you want me to say and I will change it willingly. No go to heart break city againooo. kiss kiss kiss

Diddy tufiakwa gi. wink wink wink wink wink wink

And you nutter, I have not seen you say you love me or am I dreaming. Me too I am going to heart break city now.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2006
@edygirl,

grin The thing that makes me laugh the most is how quickly you switch from defence to attack. Anyway, you cannot go to heartbreak city because I'm now on my way to happy town. Shall we meet halfway wink?

Of course I love you sweety kiss. I'm just not like all them other guys that say it every 3 secs even though they don't mean it lipsrsealed. Remember, I called you 'mi amor' which means 'my love'. wink wink kiss kiss MUAAHH!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
I know it means my love but you didn't say I love you.

Wow, me too I am returning to happy city. That means if you are not fast enough to reach me we no go fit meet ooo cuz you went before me and I am returning so you gotta run to meet me but it's not gonna be half way now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2006
Half-way, a third of the way, who cares? Meet we shall. I LOVE YOU EDYGIRL! grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
Wow it's like asking me for a dance. Oh! I am shy now grin grin grin Don't mind her she is just being goofy. Sure, we shall meet. Half way, three quarter way, one quarter way, nobody cares and yes I love you too nutter. wink wink wink
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Mystique(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
@ Topic: Igbo President, What will Nigeria turn into?

~~~Let's not lose focus here guyz~~~ grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by mochafella(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2006
Mystique:

~~~Let's not lose focus here guys~~~ grin

Its a little late for that, looks like the beginnings of a "menage trois" grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2006
Mocha, you are funny. Actually the topic is gone.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter where have you been? hmmmm!
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2006
@edygirl,

Hi baby. I’ve been busy thinking about you dear wink. We still meeting up tonight? I’ll bring the wine wink kiss.

Oh yeah, biko ignore all these bad belle people.

@mochafella,

The third person being? Stop am oh angry. We are a conservative couple. grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2006
Busy thinking about me nutter, I don't believe dat.
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2006
the two of you should go and get a room. wetin sef.

nutter, edygirl is cheating. i caught her again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by edygirl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
@diddy,
you will go as aguest go view it then come back as diddy come post. I saw you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by mochafella(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2006
Nutter:

@mochafella,
The third person being? Stop am oh angry. We are a conservative couple. grin
Sounded like "diddy" wanted to join the party for a second.

Nutter:

We still meeting up tonight? I’ll bring the wine wink kiss.
Wine no go do ooo, "edygirl" only drinks Ogogoro tongue
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by diddy4(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2006
not me, which party. edygirl was cheating. she did it with one guy yesday. i caught here korokoro. grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President: What Will Nigeria Turn Into? by Nutter(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
@edygirl,

Why don't you believe me dear sad? I've been empty since I left you.

@diddy,

I biago ozo?

@mocha,
grin Don't say that about my missis oh! Only the best for my edygirl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill US Returnee In Enugu / FCT Court Did Not Sack Sheriff – Oladipo / FG Sacks 23 Warders & Suspends 11 Others Due To Recent Prison Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.