Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20171 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tintingz(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2013
samistry: Anyone seen the conjuring? Heard it occured in real life
have watched that movie. scary tho grin, yeah I think it a true life story
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by godson8701(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Sexytemi: Love horror movies, bt hate watchin it alone, or wnt b able 2 sleep @ nite, my fav are, saw, scream, chainsaw masscare, chukky(toy factory), and also residential evil, with vampire dairies(lol)
Residential evil? Last time I checked, it was resident evil
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by godson8701(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq: Shutter island was more of a thriller than horror, I think I spit on your grave is the one the woman went on a revenge mission after some guys nooked her forcefully.

Most times you I can always tell what happens in the end especially if they're camping or they're about six in the movie you'll know they'll always end the movie left with one or two persons and one seriously injured.

This movies will give you that rush you feel

Friday the 13th
Saw
And soon the darkness
The roommate
The uninvited
The clinic
Piranha 3d
Final destination 1&2
Carriers
A nightmare on elm street
Killers
Trailer pack of terror

And most horror movies are not necessarily interesting just scary, except a very few of them and they mostly have one black guy among them.
Piranha 3D was a thriller, not horror
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by duni04(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
godson8701: Has anyone seen Amityville horror? I was like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Very very crazy movie. The fact that its a true life story is even more horrifying
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tintingz(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2013
• Evil dead is scary and interesting

• Chukky, LOL baddest doll grin
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2013
the walking dead shocked damn scary

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by duni04(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

just dere, not rili horror

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Ruq: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2013
godson8701:
Piranha 3D was a thriller, not horror

Ya but that was the remake, the one in the 90's was horror. Some of what I listed there are thrillers I didn't say they were horror if you read it, I just said if she wanted to enjoy the rush.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by RGem(f): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2013
An American werewolf in paris.
Child's play.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by jakesund(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2013
1st ola: okay [size=28pt] Koto Aye and Koto Orun[/size]

word!!!
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tintingz(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Buoyantic: the walking dead shocked damn scary
That zombie seasonal film? Not scary to me
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Jayboi(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Evil dead
dracula
nightmare on elm's street
child's play 1-3
hills av eyes
SAW 1-4
Resident evil series
machet
final destinatn 1-3
mama
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by soksy(f): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2013
D grudge is realy scary...d nyt i watched it,i became scared most especially when i hear an object fall...bt d movie is quite interesting
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by duni04(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Adexymovic: 1, I still know what you did last summer.
2. Simon says.
3. Saw
4. Evil dead.
5. Toluwanile.
saw this movie wen i was lil, i still have nightmares today lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by maxiipriestt: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2013
vivacious vivi: I LOVE Horror movie dieeee!
But OP, the list you have there are not really horrorish na. I mean The OrphanN like seriously?! Someone mentioned The Hills have eyes!!! Comon folks!
Please download:
1,The haunting in Conneticut
2. A Haunting in Salem
3. 11:11:11
4. 12:12:12
5. Quarantine
5. The conjuring - the scariset movie yet!
6. The haunting of Emily Rose
7. Dead Mary
8. The Messengers - 1 and 2
9. Insidious
10. Sinister
11. Dark skies

Will search for more. I have loads of them, but most are just child's play horror
Halloween
the devil's rejects
yeah quarantine 1 & 2
mirrors 1 & 2
dead silence
triloquist
trick 'r treat
orphan, damn scary!
the collector
bloody mary
28 days later & 28 weeks later
drag me to hell
the dawn of the dead
Amityville horror
my bloody Valentine
VHS 1 & 2
husk
hitcher (though a thriller, it borders on horror)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by georgio(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2013
Nice thread....i ve read through all your different posts...just made me laugh.
Pls you guys should go check out the human centipede 1 and 2. The most horiffic and disturbing movie ever...sick sick sick I must add. I ve seen all the movies mentioned earlier. Please belive me when I say they re all Walt Disney toons compared to

The Human Centipede 1&2
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_(First_Sequence)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_2_(Full_Sequence)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by funkybaby(f): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2013
4C2215131:

While concuring to Seed being ok,it holds nothing on the Exorcist. That movie is about the definitive thing when it comes to the horror movies,from the plot,scripting,and eventual climax.

Just an addendum,check out Rosemary's Baby (not the remake).

Fair point but I have seen both movies - Seed and exorcist. The exorcist ain't got nothing on Seed. My personal opinion though grin

Seed put me off horror movies for a good one month. grin

there were stories of people throwing up while watching the movie, walking out of the cinema and many others being unable to watch it to the end.

I read online that Seed 2 will be released next year. Can't wait to see what the director will come up with this time. cool

I'll check out Rosemary's baby. Thanks. smiley

Have you seen "human centipede" part 1? Not horror in my opinion but a little disturbing. The part 2 was rather boring. Switched off after 10mins.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by damolasanusi(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Saw 1-7
Sleeping hollow
Child's play...
Damn!! I almost wet my pants.....
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Ngokafor(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
@op,The scariest movie for me is 'The Excorcism of Emily Rose'...to me the horror there is second to non.Cant forget the first time i watched it,movie ended at 3am,while in the movie,3am was when the devil's torments on Emily was most manifest cos of the spiritual implication of that time....
...lol i ended up sleeping in my brother's room for at least a week!,to his greatest amusement but i no send..
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by funkybaby(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2013
georgio: Nice thread....i ve read through all your different posts...just made me laugh.
Pls you guys should go check out the human centipede 1 and 2. The most horiffic and disturbing movie ever...sick sick sick I must add. I ve seen all the movies mentioned earlier. Please belive me when I say they re all Walt Disney toons compared to

The Human Centipede 1&2
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_(First_Sequence)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Centipede_2_(Full_Sequence)

Yep. Seen it.

It's not as 'bad' as you make it seem. A sick doctor sewing butts to mouths grin I watched it to the end without flinching while chewing "guguru and epa".

Go and watch SEED and let me know what you think. embarassed
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by handleWitCare(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2013
Omen
Paranormal activity 1-4
The conjuring
Insidious 1-2
Final destination.
A nightmare on Elm's Street
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Repo men.
The hostel 1 to 3
Shutter Island
Omen
Human centipede 1( what da heck!)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Ngokafor(f): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses: I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley

I love horror movies as well,even though they scare me to bits but i still find myself watching them cos of thrill i get from the suspense, i particularly do so if i have people around me...but if am alone,no way!....
...'The orphan' was a nice movie by the way..
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by WongFeiHong(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2013
The scariest movie that i ve ever watched is Insidious.
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tinahrex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Omen..(dat anti christ small boy)..
Nightmare on Elm's street..(1,2..Freddy's cumn 4u...)..
Insidous..(dat lil fella dat kips on driftin sub-consiously in2 d supernatural)..yet to c d part2..
Dont b afraid of d dark..(veri wicked set of tooth fairies in 1old mansion...as usual a new family movd in)..
Halowwen:20years later too..(Return of Micheal Myers)..
Chernobyl Diaries...(luv dis 1 a lot)
Nd Final Destination too...(d way deir deaths was all kinda pre-planned...so swit)
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by tinahrex(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wong Fei Hong: The scariest movie that i ve ever watched is Insidious.
I tell u....luv d way d part 1 ended...so full of suspense....seen d 2 yet?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by olatade(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Zombie the flesh eater,very scary movie back in the days embarassed
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by makahlj2: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Cannibal Holocaust
One Man One Jar
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by MightyFortress: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Now I understand why psychologists are needed in human society.. Why should a "normal" humanbeing "enjoy" horror?? As in u "enjoy" the sensation of fear??
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by D3BO9: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
SAW was kinda scary
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sexytemi: Love horror movies, bt hate watchin it alone, or wnt b able 2 sleep @ nite, my fav are, saw, scream, chainsaw masscare, chukky(toy factory), and also residential evil, with vampire dairies(lol)

hahahaha.WTF vampire diaries is not even 1% scary lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.