Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? (3098 Views)

Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Do you think Gayism/Lesbianism should be legalized?

According to my research

Do you know why people indulge in gayism and lesbanism?

Firstly we have reached the stage where humans wants freedom and do what ever they like, people want to feel like a star and celebrity and that is why we have social media platform came to limelight - facebook, twitter, instagrams etc.

This is a development to humanity - accomplishment is to make people happy

What is humanity? - human beings collectively, the quality of being humane;
synonyms: compassion, brotherly love, fellow feeling, humaneness, kindness, kind-heartedness, consideration, understanding, sympathy, tolerance, goodness, good-heartedness, gentleness, leniency, mercy, mercifulness, pity, tenderness, benevolence, charity, generosity, magnanimity.

Lesbanism - A lesbian is a female who expresses romantic or sexual attraction to other females, whether primarily or exclusively, or a female who self-identifies as lesbian.

As I was talking to a girl I met few years ago, we were having discussion - along the line we jumped into lesbianism.

She told me do I know why some women go into lebianism?

1. Some men have lead some ladies into this by maltreating them either sexually or emotionally - I don't want to go into much details.

2. Some women have high sexual desire and men can never satisfied them. So they don't want to feel bad by expressing their feelings to the men in order not to critize them - higher % of this random people are into lesbianism

3. So many other reasons according to individuals

I also check her facebook and saw lots of them - women - they got groups secretly just because the society will critize them.

Gayism - (of a person, especially a man) homosexual.

A man sent me a message some few months ago via facebook - he's a minister choir of a popular band in one of the most famous church here in Nigeria

He's married with 2 kids.

To cut the long story short - he thought I was one and wants me to indulge with him in the practice. I was wondering what could make this man want to do this? he's married with kids! I'm was shocked but I didn't critize him nor insult him. I played along with research on google. He noticed the RED FLAG I was not a gay when I demanded for sum of amount - then he backed off.

I do not know why some guys are into gayism but if this is what would make them happy then let them be.

Gayism and Lesbianism has been legalized in Europe and US etc.
Do you think the legislative/governing body that legalized this activity in this countries do not know what they are doing? They sure know 100% what they are doing
Has this affected their society negatively? NO - I don't think so
Do you think the folks engaged in this act doesn't know wha they are doing? Yes they do

Personally I do not support this motion to send your fellow human beings to Jail because of this activity because I do not see it as a crime - it's an abuse to humanity and should be condemned!

In conclusion, folks engaged in this activities should only be counselled to change their ways to the best of their good. But if they don't then it's left to them.

Folks know what is right from wrong - categories - adults - 18 above.

So here is the big question. Do you think homosexuality should be legalized?
State your valid reasons why you support or oppose the motion.

Criticism are also welcome. No insult and derailing of this thread.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Moderators can you kindly put this on front page so folks can debate better

Thanks!
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by ayobase(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY?
WHERE? NIGERIA?
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2013
ayobase: LIKE SERIOUSLY?
WHERE? NIGERIA?

Global not only Nigeria
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Treepledot(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Firstly we have reached the stage where humans wants freedom and do what ever they like, people want to feel like a star and celebrity and that is why we have social media platform came to limelight - facebook, twitter, instagrams etc.
Well u re right there but its useful for other better things.

I do not know why some guys are into gayism but if this is what would make them happy then let them be.

No sane man will enjoy d intimacy of another man above that of a woman.
Gayism and Lesbianism has been legalized in Europe and US etc.
Do you think the legislative/governing body that legalized this activity in this countries do not know what they are doing? YES!

Personally I do not support this motion to send your fellow human beings to Jail because of this activity because I do not see it as a crime - it's an abuse to humanity and should be condemned!
I dnt care attitude n its legalization will later lead to its enforcement.
In conclusion, folks engaged in this activities should only be counselled to change their ways to the best of their good. Now u re talking, dey need psychiatric atteention. Legalising it will make it luk acceptable.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Treepledot: Now u re talking, dey need psychiatric atteention. Legalising it will make it luk acceptable.

It's already in practice whether you like it or not. Yes, I think it should be legalized no big deal.

These folks are not mentality ill so they do not need psychiatric attention.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Treepledot:
Well u re right there but its useful for other better things.
- Sure useful for other better things but it's still part of the movement -

Treepledot:
No sane man will enjoy d intimacy of another man above that of a woman.

Yes normally but's not the way some other people feel.
It's just like marijuana - no sane man will enjoy smoking it but some people enjoy it when they do

Treepledot:
I dnt care attitude n its legalization will later lead to its enforcement.
Now you are talking
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by crackhaus: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
First of all, there are plenty other things that haven't been legalized but are still not punishable under the law.
We have pre-marital sex, abortion, smoking/drinking, even christianity and islam are not legalized...but people still engage in these activities and don't get put in jail for it.

There really is no point in legalizing homo-sexuality, but at the same time it shouldn't be designated as an offence or a crime. Those who engage in it should do so withing the confines of their privacy and if they want to get married, they should also do it indoors by themselves and with whoever supports the union.

The honest truth is that homo-sexuality is queer behaviour and has always been. However, it is only a 'personal choice/preference' and legalizing it will turn it into 'public acceptance'...which it is not!

As long as the gays & lesbians do their thing privately and cause no deliberate or direct harm/death to others, they should be left alone...but LEGALIZING it is a big NO NO!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by crackhaus: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
faakay:

It's already in practice whether you like it or not. Yes, I think it should be legalized no big deal.
Following this logic of yours, should abortion and pre-marital sex also be legalized because they are already in practice? I think your answer is NO!

The reason is because most of these fall under 'personal preferences and choices' which in turn also fall under 'personal liberties' according to the constitution.
This doesn't make them right, but people will still engage in them for personal reasons.

My point here is, legalizing homo-sexuality will move the practice from 'personal liberty' to 'accepted and applicable law', which by all standards, religions and ethics...IT IS NOT!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
crackhaus:
Following this logic of yours, should abortion and pre-marital sex also be legalized because they are already in practice? I think your answer is NO!

The reason is because most of these fall under 'personal preferences and choices' which in turn also fall under 'personal liberties' according to the constitution.
This doesn't make them right, but people will still engage in them for personal reasons.

My point here is, legalizing homo-sexuality will move the practice from 'personal liberty' to 'accepted and applicable law', which by all standards, religions and ethics...IT IS NOT!

Okay, good.

Then homo-sexuality should not be punishable! Didn't you see the recent bill they want to pass that any one caught would be jailed for years. That's totally unacceptable.

Fine its not legalized but been practised then people should be left with their private decisions. If they homosexuality wants to get married its their own cup of tea.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
crackhaus: First of all, there are plenty other things that haven't been legalized but are still not punishable under the law.
We have pre-marital sex, abortion, smoking/drinking, even christianity and islam are not legalized...but people still engage in these activities and don't get put in jail for it.

There really is no point in legalizing homo-sexuality, but at the same time it shouldn't be designated as an offence or a crime. Those who engage in it should do so withing the confines of their privacy and if they want to get married, they should also do it indoors by themselves and with whoever supports the union.

The honest truth is that homo-sexuality is queer behaviour and has always been. However, it is only a 'personal choice/preference' and legalizing it will turn it into 'public acceptance'...which it is not!

As long as the gays & lesbians do their thing privately and cause no deliberate or direct harm/death to others, they should be left alone...but LEGALIZING it is a big NO NO!

I kinda agree with your points
But how else can it be made not okay to beat up people cos they like people of the same sex?

I have many people in my life...guys especially who are unanimous in their beliefs that gays should be beaten up and made to suffer for their "deviant" orientation! Not even the most liberal of them has a different view.

It is hard to imagine a situation where someone is attracted to people he/ she shouldn't be attracted to....tries to be attracted to the normal and fails.....hides this fact from loved ones so that they won't judge/ hate/ be ashamed...hides from outsiders so they won't hate/ maim/kill.....tries to be straight and fails....the guilt, the denial, the fear, the aloneness......

It cannot be easy

I choose to accept and love gays.....would only hate the rapists, thieves, etc among them, just like I do with straight people
My heart would break for any person I love who happens to be gay, like a brother or friend
Cos I can only imagine how hard the person' s life must be...and the fact that I can do little to protect them would finish me!

So I choose easy and nice, and wish I don't know a real life gay person....who will lemme catch a glimpse of his/her life
I am a coward
SMH
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
milychocs:

I kinda agree with your points
But how else can it be made not okay to beat up people cos they like people of the same sex?

I have many people in my life...guys especially who are unanimous in their beliefs that gays should be beaten up and made to suffer for their "deviant" orientation! Not even the most liberal of them has a different view.

It is hard to imagine a situation where someone is attracted to people he/ she shouldn't be attracted to....tries to be attracted to the normal and fails.....hides this fact from loved ones so that they won't judge/ hate/ be ashamed...hides from outsiders so they won't hate/ maim/kill.....tries to be straight and fails....the guilt, the denial, the fear, the aloneness......

It cannot be easy

I choose to accept and love gays.....would only hate the rapists, thieves, etc among them, just like I do with straight people
My heart would break for any person I love who happens to be gay, like a brother or friend
Cos I can only imagine how hard the person' s life must be...and the fact that I can do little to protect them would finish me!

So I choose easy and nice, and wish I don't know a real life gay person....who will lemme catch a glimpse of his/her life
I am a coward
SMH

ok

More comments are welcomed..

have you ever came across one? what do you think about them?

you can share your experience

supporting or opposing it.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by nabiz(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2013
before contributing to this threat i will like the poster to answer the following questions (1) do u believe in God? do u believe in the bible or coran
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2013
nabiz: before contributing to this threat i will like the poster to answer the following questions (1) do u believe in God? do u believe in the bible or coran

1. yes

2. i dont believe everything in the bible / quaran....it's a book for guild line

mind you this topic as got nothing to do with religion, there are different kind of people so don't expect everybody to do the way you do your own thing
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2013
i don't care their life their rules as long as it is consensual between two adults and they ain't infringing on nobody's right.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2013
Nolongthing1: i don't care their life their rules as long as it is consensual between two adults and they ain't infringing on nobody's right.

cool
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
I think gay/lesbian rights should be legalized cool
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Klinee: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
faakay: I think gay/lesbian rights should be legalized cool
Your are a fool! How can you talk such a silly? We are saying that it should be made a death penalty offence-death by hanging! and you are here talking silly! Majority of people will kill homosexual person when they caught him which is jungle justice, that is natural reaction. So if we dont want jungle justice let us put it in law as killing them(gays) by hanging. Homosexual is devilish act and they deserve death! When i see people supporting homosexual i feel incredible! Armed-rubbers,canibalists,rap.ists,murderers are being kill,tormented,tortured,jailed,beaten,stab just like their brother(homosexual),they are human being too. If you feel that homosexual is not wrong then there is nothing wrong with all this, then they should legalise them too. Mumu!
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Klinee: Your are a fool! How can you talk such a silly? We are saying that it should be made a death penalty offence-death by hanging! and you are here talking silly! Majority of people will kill homosexual person when they caught him which is jungle justice, that is natural reaction. So if we dont want jungle justice let us put it in law as killing them(gays) by hanging. Homosexual is devilish act and they deserve death! When i see people supporting homosexual i feel incredible! Armed-rubbers,canibalists,rap.ists,murderers are being kill,tormented,tortured,jailed,beaten,stab just like their brother(homosexual),they are human being too. If you feel that homosexual is not wrong then there is nothing wrong with all this, then they should legalise them too. Mumu!

Did you read my post? why the insult? if you don't have better things to say why not keep shut.

If your brother or relation where to be one. Would you have killed them?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by nextexcel: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Meen u guys should reason well naa,ok look at it this way,some people are natural criminal they cant see a mis placed item and pass by,now should they be alowed to walk free just becouse it run in their gene? ''naver''so also its implied in this gay cum laisbian rubish.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by MrCork: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
..bro their r loads of ga,y guys in Nigeria...its already legalize wink
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by sakaguchi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
R
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
next excel: Meen u guys should reason well naa,ok look at it this way,some people are natural criminal they cant see a mis placed item and pass by,now should they be alowed to walk free just becouse it run in their gene? ''naver''so also its implied in this gay cum laisbian rubish.

A criminal act is different from homosexuality.

Is homosexuality a crime? Are you telling me prostitution is a crime? These are personal decisions and privacy. Humans have got entitled to what they choose to be. You can only advise them to change, they would change voluntarily if they wish to for their own good not for you.

-Mr Cork-:
..bro their r loads of ga,y guys in Nigeria...its already legalize wink

yeah they are but they are hidden... recently a bill will be passed to jail them. imagine? That's not right.

Sooner or later in the future, it will still be implemented.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Klinee: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
faakay:

Did you read my post? why the insult? if you don't have better things to say why not keep shut.

If your brother or relation where to be one. Would you have killed them?
U worth more than insult look at your question "if your brother or relation is one will your kill him" 1st if they are three people and one of them is my relation(God forbid!) i will kill him 1st. Stop promoting homosexual you are not a fool! Or
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Klinee: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
faakay:

A criminal act is different from homosexuality.

Is homosexuality a crime? Are you telling me prostitution is a crime? These are personal decisions and privacy. Humans have got entitled to what they choose to be. You can only advise them to change, they would change voluntarily if they wish to for their own good not for .

So you think homosexual is not a crime? Homosexual is worse crime on earth. The problem is that some people decide to turn the world upside down. They should free other crimes too.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
NEVER
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Klinee: U worth more than insult look at your question "if your brother or relation is one will your kill him" 1st if they are three people and one of them is my relation(God forbid!) [b]i will kill him 1st. [/b]Stop promoting homosexual you are not a fool! Or

really? very good of you..so killing them would solve the problem? this is not promoting of homosexual because I'm not one. Homo are humans like you so they have their own rights. The best thing you can do is to counsel them and if they do not change then it's left for you. Not jailing them nor killing them, that's an abuse to human.

Klinee: So you think homosexual is not a crime? Homosexual is worse crime on earth.The problem is that some people decide to turn the world upside down. They should free other crimes too.

Under which law? can you give me a reference?

lil max: NEVER

alrite
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Klinee: U worth more than insult look at your question "if your brother or relation is one will your kill him" 1st if they are three people and one of them is my relation(God forbid!) i will kill him 1st. Stop promoting homosexual you are not a fool! Or

what about people that sleeps with animals? what would you have done? it's their own choice. If that would make then happy so be it.
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Klinee: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
faakay:

what about people that sleeps with animals? what would you have done? it's their own choice. If that would make then happy so be it.

They are all the same but i never see where its been promoted and propagated or where it happen or who is goatsexual,dogsexual,chickensexual or animalsexual. Until i see a person who is like that. You know that nobody is born gay, people adopt it becos other promote or initiate them just like armed rubbing. So they need what you will do to them so as to realize the gravity of what they are doing. So killing them is the only solution (considering the gravity of homosexualism) so as to serve as a deterrent to those who are planning to do such an evil act. Whether you are a gay or not if i have opportunity to kill you i kill you becos there is no different between you and a gay.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by lemma448(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2013
In primary school (1993-2000)sunday used to dance cultural with us, even beta than some girls. Television wasn't common then and internet services, u know beta so sunday cldnt av bn influceneced by anybody or anything it ws jes the way he felt as an innocent child. If sunday says he's gay today I cnt hate him coz God is love n let him be judge too

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Khalifa04: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2013
End time tins
Re: Do You Think Gayism/lesbianism Should Be Legalized? by Klinee: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
lemma448: In primary school (1993-2000)sunday used to dance cultural with us, even beta than some girls. Television wasn't common then and internet services, u know beta so sunday cldnt av bn influceneced by anybody or anything it ws jes the way he felt as an innocent child. If sunday says he's gay today I cnt hate him coz God is love n let him be judge too
So its because he dance with girls that make him a gay? Huh? No! Gay is homosexual is an act of man sleep with fellow man(ugly) or imaginating on how to sleep with fellow man(very repulsive in nature). So its not natural, you dont know who is such until he is initiated. The boy you are assuming to be gay now never know anything about gay unles he was expose to it. But becos of unnatural ways of life you people are living you assume him to be gay becos he dance with girls. Why is it that there no gayism in the time of our fore-fathers? Its becos nobody expose them to such evil and they dont allow anything that will expose them to such an evil act. The gays need what will make them realize the gravity of such an evil act. If somebody say he is a gay when he never practice gay in his life, he nothing but promoting gay becos nobody can be naturally gay. He deserve death too becos he is the same with the person that practice it. Homosexual is evil so the only solution to it is killing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Nice Behaviour When They Meet You In Banks And At ATM Point. / SUGGESTIONS For A New Marriage! / Mirexx's Encounter With The Male Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.