Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously (60867 Views)

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogivarsity(video) / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal / My Husband Reacts On A Birthday Greeting To My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mr. Philip Ehiagwina, husband to Ini Edo one of the Nollywood actresses in Nigeria has threatened to KILL the reporter of the story alleging his wife of some nefarious activities which include lesbianism, excessive smoking, drunkenness etc. The America based businessman, Philip called exactly 12. 36pm Nigeria time today and introduced himself as Mr. Philip Ehiagwina husband of Ini Edo.

He was furious that such a report was written about his wife and while the reporter was trying to seek for an audience in order to explain the truth of the whole saga as regards the said story, he started yelling and said “you have to get your facts right about all these nasty reports you often write about my wife, if you can get your facts right, fine, I wont make any trouble but if you cant, I will come to Nigeria very soon, in fact, by tomorrow, I am getting my ticket, I will come to your house and TAKE CARE of you one-on-one.

Are you the only one practicing journalism in Nigeria, you have always been reporting nasty report about my family; I know someone has paid you to do this. Let me tell you, I am the last born of the family of nine and I am from Edo, in fact, I am an Esan guy, I swear to you, I am coming home for you. I wont sue you at all so that you wont need to start begging, I am going to take care of you, I swear by the grave of my father that only death will not make me eliminate you, I am coming home for you soon….” Ini Edo’s husband whose job in America is questionable threatened the reporter, Michael Alonge

In view of this, I, Michael Alonge is seizing this opportunity to inform the entire public, Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Union of Journalism, Celestial Church of Christ and my family that if anything whatsoever happens to me or any of my immediate or extended family, Mr. Philip Ehiagwina, husband to Mrs. Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Nollywood actress and Globacom brand Ambassador should be held responsible. We shall update you as event unfolds.

source

Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by touchmeder: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2010
lol lol lol lol lol lol
guy fear nah lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by debosky(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Threatened journalist fearing for his life. cheesy

Why didn't he ask the Celestial Church to pray for protection?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by InkedNerd(f): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
undecided
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by yme1(f): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2010
awwwwww the jounalist catch unnecessary cold cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Rene1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
MrPresident:
No fear, we dey ur back, except na lie o
We go break Ben johnson record (for race).
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by MOBO444(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Well he should never have come back home to marry a Black girl.
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
Rene1:

MrPresident:
No fear, we dey your back, except na lie o
We go break Ben johnson record (for race).
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by 1102(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
[size=13pt]UP EDOSTATE,

UP ISHAN,

Mobo444 u get the drift,
we nor dey carry last!!
[/size]
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
MOBO444:

Well he should never have come back home to marry a Black girl.

omo, marriage for yankee na hard thing o. Better still to marry from home than to marry someone here who feel say them fit divorce you whenever they break their damn finger nail.

That's why when I see a white man here say he's not going to get married, I don't really look down on the fella.

Diligent home-making women are hard to find over here. Everybody just superficial and selfish finish.
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Kelvinj(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2010
Mehn this girl fine die kai
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by NubianQ(f): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2010
whats d big deal bout being a lesbo, grin
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by 1102(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2010
how the man sef take de sleep wiv him wife wen dey 9JA,

i wish the woman fit just hire me~

na woman just dey make 2 men dey quarrel so
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by chelseabmw(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2010
--190--:

[size=13pt]UP EDOSTATE,

UP ISHAN,

Mobo444 u get the drift,
we nor dey carry last!!
[/size]

i thought u said u've never heard of EDO STATE? cry cry
190 self,i don't understand u ooo grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by 1102(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2010
^^
seriously where is EDOSTATE,
Do they share boundary wiv Cameroon!
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Kelvinj(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2010
--190--:

^^
seriously where is EDOSTATE,
Do they share boundary wiv Cameroon!
not cameroon its brazil
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by mamagee3(f): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2010
What's the excessive noise all about?

It's not like Mr. Philip Ehiagwina or whatever his name is can hurt a fly.

You all should relax, I didn't even kow who the heck he was before he married Ini Edo, the guy needs to get back to his real wife, ruth Okoro and stop bothering our ears.
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2010
mama-gee:

What's the excessive noise all about?

It's not like Mr. Philip Ehiagwina or whatever his name is can hurt a fly.

You all should relax, I didn't even kow who the heck he was before he married Ini Edo, the guy needs to get back to his real wife, ruth Okoro and stop bothering our ears.

And what made you come to this conclusion? like you said you did not even know him before his marriage to iniedo, so you just happened to know him after the marriage.

This man will do and do worst you know nothing about him, so why not check your words out first and proper before jumping to conclusions

@Topic
He should go ahead, the last time this stupid journalist called his wife barren, Anyways phillip is one of them rich spoilt agbero and I trust him to keep to his words. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Rocktation(f): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2010
Serves you right. You reporters talk too much atimes. And talks that aren't even true, that is. Keep us informed as events unfold like you promised. Just hope that your burial ceremony won't be one of them. Imagine you reporting to us from six feet under. Haha!
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Druss(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2010
now i am sure ini is a lesbian!!
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2010
Philip is my friend, but dude your are stoopid, making uncalled threat I will always call you attention seeker anytime. Since the dude got married to the said lessi he started withdrawing his attention seeking azz from his homies Im like WTF is Ini whatever, Even when I told him bout my cousin pangin Ini edo while I watch via the key hole he still wouldn't believe I wish I was this bad then to have it recorded grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Omolola1(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2010
Ewwwww! @reality
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by chelseabmw(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
@reality

You wish,phillip never make friends wt correct pple na you wey dey do agbero for lagos him go make friends with

Keep dreaming
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by adagz01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
NubianQ:

whats d big deal bout being a lesbo, grin
nubianQ u b confirm lesbo
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
UPDATE:

the Journalist has allegedly apologised

I write to condemn all the stories written about the sultry actress, Ini Edo on the soar-away news service provider, www.nigeriafilms.com. I never in anyway meant to malign or smear her good name. It was due to misinformation on the part of my sources.

I have discovered that the Cross River born versatile actress has never involved in any of the allegations earlier leveled on her person and Tonto Dike.

I sincerely tender my heartfelt apologies to Ini Edo, her husband, Philip Ehiagwina, who is one of the Nigeria born but America based dudes who has been living simple and unquestionable lifestyle for almost a decade and has never involved in any shady deal throughout his stay in the Uncle Sam’s country. I also retract the libelous story I wrote about him, Philip Ehiagwina. They are totally untrue.

This retraction is being issued by me to disabuse whatever insinuations her fans and family may be nurturing about her and Tonto Dike.

The stories are mere fabrication and hold no substance. I am deeply sorry for the unequivocal damage the stories might have caused Mr. and Mrs. Ini Edo, their families and Tonto Dike who was linked in the purported story and their entire fans home and abroad.

I hold the pretty actresses, Ini Edo and Tonto Dike's accomplishments in high esteem and I am very proud of what they have individually achieved in their chosen professions. My intention was not to drag their names in the mud.
The entire stories are all withdrawn.
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by 1102(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
Thats the power of FEAR, !!
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by kokoye(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
panickomatozuastaphilip!!

the guy panic no be small grin
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by DrCork: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
Those girls must be IBO, i can easily tell by the muscular face (no oofeince)
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
@jennykadry I refuse to bring myself down to your imbecility level,

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
lo @ omolola, the show happened years back in Trinidad and Tobago and I for real I enjoyed the peeking, who never did peeking sh1t before? I know ppl like dobo, 190 and Mr/Dr Cork have got PHD on peeking lol,
Re: Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously by 1102(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.