Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Woo This Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo This Girls (687 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo This Girls by Johnnoah1st: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
KEEP IT ROLLIng
Re: How To Woo This Girls by Johnnoah1st: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2013
But i just dont knw how to express my feelings to them physically, cus i do see most of them again or do the talkings on phone. Though they normally said that its lack of confidence to woo a lady on the phone.
Re: How To Woo This Girls by Johnnoah1st: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2013
But I Get The Confidence To Woo A Lady Physically No Matter Her Class/beauty But I Just Dont Knw how To Start The Coversation. PLS I NEED YOUR URGENT CANDID ADVICE.
Re: How To Woo This Girls by eunisam: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2013
Dont beat around the bush.hit the hammer on the nail's head.
1.Just tell her.hi sweedie! Can i yanch you?
2. Hey babe i need your love,i love and i wanna know your mind.
3. Hello angel, i want to date you.
4. Whatsapp babe. Your are the color of my skin and i have been searching for you,can i take you home?
5. Waoh my missing ribs! Can you marry me?
Re: How To Woo This Girls by njuwo(m): 5:00am On Dec 21, 2013
Op, pass waec first.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 And Pastor Lover Murders Husband / Does Distance In A Relationship Kills Or Improve Love? / As A Lady U Dnt Attract Wat U Want, U Attract Who U Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.