Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala (5156 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by PHIPEX(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

How do you criticize and demean other people then turn around and do the same thing you are blasting and criticizing them for?

Talk about gross cluelessness, thoughtlessness and hypocrisy.

Sad to know this ignorant and mindless woman used to be a federal minister.

You are the pathetic hypocrite. People like you were hailing her when she took GEJ to the cleaners months ago but now that her views are contrary to what you expected she has become a hypocrite.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: ^^^You don't deserve a reply. Your life is a waste - I step and spit on it like a floor mat.

Go stalk a next person, phaggit. undecided

And to think you were the fastest among several million

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by obayaya(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx:

Emotional, non-achieving plonkers. Can you post her CV by age 26 - and let's see if she can measure up with what I've achieved? Let's get cocky and throw achievements out there, you uneducated bastard.

I can bet my life on it that my little sis that just graduated from uni has achieved more in life than you'll ever achieve, you irredeemable primitive son of a LovePeddler.

And for the slap talk, I triple dare you and you entire generation. Heck, I'm leaving Ldn for naija on monday, for 2weeks. If you're braggart enough, come link me, cowardly cannibalistic gorilla. On everything, I'll beat you so bad that you'll never chat shyte again for the rest of your life. That's on everything. I dare you.

nigga shut up..

since I've been reading your posts on Nairaland. One thing is sure.. you have that inferiority complex thing. and your only defense in all scenario is usually the I live in London bullshit..

Nigga... your cgpa was 2.0 out of a possible 4. and u are probably working as a mortician wherever u may be..

Too much exposure to dead bodies have numbed your brain cells..

Omoale jati jati

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Dirt off my shoulder.

You're still primitive. Your ancestors were still running around stark naked in 1913 and were cannibalistic even when the missionaries got there in 1921. So I definitely have superior genes. Yes, I'm superior. You want to chat shyte, and yes, I'm the king of trash-talk.

Anyway, go learn how to write - I'm not on your level. Never have and never will.

However, I just want the prick who was chatting shyte about slap, to come do it. That's all I'm saying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2013
obayaya:

nigga shut up..

since I've been reading your posts on Nairaland. One thing is sure.. you have that inferiority complex thing. and your only defense in all scenario is usually the I live in London bullshit..

Nigga... your cgpa was 2.0 out of a possible 4. and u are probably working as a mortician wherever u may be..

Omoale jati jati

actually I heard he works in subway now since he was disqualified from being on the dole

By the way I liked Your post.

serves that fake a$$ right!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2013
I reiterate - how's this trifling bytch not a down syndrome patient? - anyone that's got a problem with that can come see me. All I need is a pen-knife to stab all the arteries out of your neck. You won't be the first to be shanked just for the fun of it.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 22, 2013
And don't ever chat shyte if you're not man enough to back it up.

That's all I'm saying. cool

I'm out! Shout me, if you're about it. cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 1:51am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: I reiterate - how's this trifling bytch not a down syndrome patient? - anyone that's got a problem with that can come see me. All I need is a pen-knife to stab all the arteries out of your neck. You won't be the first to be shanked just for the fun of it.

WTF was that all about?

Now he is shanking people on the internetz

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by greatgilbert: 1:53am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: It seems these clowns have never watched the British parliament and how they shout one another down, including the PM and deputy PM.

Anyway, she looks like she has down syndrome - so I can't really blame her.

Coupled with the innate victim-card syndrome, then you would have a double whammy of stupidity.

Just tell her to go provide answers to the 50 questions. End of.

There are people who TRULY suffer from Down's Syndrome and it was never their fault.
Please, stop Stigmatising. You are being ungrateful to the Almighty God who gave you good health!

If you lived outside Nigeria, I tell you, you would have been tracked down and taken to court for this statement of yours.

This is exactly what this topic is all about: make your point without insult
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: Dirt off my shoulder.

You're still primitive. Your ancestors were still running around stark naked in 1913 and were cannibalistic even when the missionaries got there in 1921. So I definitely have superior genes. Yes, I'm superior. You want to chat shyte, and yes, I'm the king of trash-talk.

Anyway, go learn how to write - I'm not on your level. Never have and never will.

However, I just want the prick who was chatting shyte about slap, to come do it. That's all I'm saying. undecided

Arayan brother hood 2.0 Dark Knight

I bet they will allow you join the KKK on the condition you wear a black hoodie.

This is just to sad when a grown adult takes his tribe as an accomplishment which is obvious that they have nothing going on in their sad pathetic lives
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2013
greatgilbert:

There are people who TRULY suffer from Down's Syndrome and it was never their fault.

He suffers from shymexx disorder.

I wonder what the odds are to have a very rare mental disorder named after yourself?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by edoyad(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2013

These lawmakers need know this and be decorous!. That fellow that was blatantly disrespectful to Okonjo-Iweala may not in the real world qualify to be her Research Assistant. Let’s face facts,” she said.

Well that is the beauty of democracy, isn't it?These people who served as cooks and pimps for OBJ and Atiku are now showing how refined they are.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 3:15am On Dec 22, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Dude, it will be nothing short of a miracle if anybody in your ancestry(Both past and present) can match half this woman's intelligence! Bloody Hater!

Igbos generally feel inferior and inadequate and compensate with false superiority. They think that they are superior to other persons. No human being is superior to other human beings. To the extent that a human being feels superior to other persons he is deluded. Delusion is a psychosis. Many Igbos are deluded. They need to heal themselves of this delusion disorder, aka paranoia by accepting
that they are not superior to any one.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

You clowns don't impress me, you just depict what we know about you every time you blow your odious village akpu breath...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

You clowns don't impress me, you just depict what we know about you every time you blow your odious village akpu breath...

the village ediot has arrived
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 4:00am On Dec 22, 2013
Madam eleke puff puff with all her alleged education still was clueless and didn't know the meaning of Adjourned, they had to drag her asss out like ileya goat..lmao

1. She walked in smillling and even carried the big pile of budget nonsense to the committee's table

2. All of a sudden she was sick @ question and answer time

3. Committee said OK madam, go an take care of yourself and take expo with you to study and return in 2 weeks with answer

4. Again all of a sudden she wasn't sick and ready to answer 50 questions

5. Committee said, madam don't worry, just take expo and return in 2 weeks, this meeting is adjourned.

6. Madam eleke puff puff begin throw tantrums all over the place, she even claimed human (lmao) rights as if she be refugee inside concentration camp....lmao. The woman dull no be small.

7. Madam eleke puff puff demanded to be heard by force by force and the chairman must bow down to her because she's special and deserve preferential treatment..

8. Chairman said, look here woman, you are not running the show here and this is not your ministry where you call the short so get a grip and get out of here before we throw your asss out...

9. Still, madam eleke puff puff no sabi fallow simple instruction, she no sabi obey and respect authority and instead was disrespectful, rude and unprofessional...

10. Chairman had to drag the disorderly and rambunctious woman out of his committee room. ......

>>>>>>> fast forward to 2 weeks, we hope she don learn her lesson and ready with serious and honest answers to the 50 questions..

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by meccuno: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Was wondering why a particular group was attacking these women.....from a particular tribe just because they are igbos......really irritating......not suprised though....anywhere an article is posted relating to an igbo person,certain names come up.the same tribal fools.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by LadyExcellency: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^^^
It's just getting pathetic as the day goes by as someone clearly summarises their mentality and purpose below.

There is a cultural angle to this madness. More than any group, the SW seem to think that they are culturally superior to everybody else.

They fact that feudalism, a core aspect of their cultural outlook belongs to the days of ovaranwem seem to easily elude them. And so they think that the igbos have no culture because unlike them, igbos dont roll in the mud when they want to say "good morning" to their fathers.., they must be waking their old ones with "sliding tackles'".. Other peoples cultural symbols and leaders are mercilessly attacked while everything done in Yorubaland is seen as the best.

As the hollow attempt at cultural chauvinism progresses, a laughable attempt to sound intellectually superior is vigorously pursued even when facts are in short shrift..

When they tell you they play "sophisticated politics", what they actually mean is that they are they best strategist in the country.., pray tell me; how can you boldly and proudly lay claim to sophistication in politics when all you do when you are not in opposition is to position yourself actively, intellectually and strategically to grab the biggest crumbs from the fulani sickening table?

How does sucking furiously from the hausa fulani behind make one a sophisticated being? bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2013
^^^^^^^

When they tell you they play "sophisticated politics", what they actually mean is that they are they best strategist in the country.., pray tell me; how can you boldly and proudly lay claim to sophistication in politics when all you do when you are not in opposition is to position yourself actively, intellectually and strategically to grab the biggest crumbs from the fulani sickening table?

How does sucking furiously from the hausa fulani behind make one a sophisticated being? bunch of clowns

1. ZIK and your forefathers decided not to let us go our separate ways and instead teamed up with Hausa folks just for ZIK to do boy boy and figure head to Tafa Balewa

2. Again, Ekwueme was second fiddle and boy boy to Shagari

3. When your rebel leader aka ojuku returned from his coward exile, he not only quickly teamed up with hausa folks to beg for his pension, sold you off to IBB by asking you his people to vote for IBB and not your own village candidate.

4. Nearly all your leaders are still Hausa boy boy just like soludo is still boy boy to Atiku

You people are just too ignorant and clueless, you don't even know your people and history...

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: ^^^^^^^

You people are just too ignorant and clueless, you don't even know your people and history...

and you don't even know your own current status

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

and you don't even know your own current status

Ode, current status = the 2 men in the picture are sending oponuchuku back to the creeks and his pose back to their akpu filling stations in their villages...

What a dullard..

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

Ode, current status = the 2 men in the picture are sending oponuchuku back to the creeks and his pose back to their akpu filling stations in their villages...

What a dullard..

Why not form your own country and have the rest of the dullards, drunkards and villages be on their own?

Why not team up with your masters and cousins from up north and then have the nation of your dreams?

Why do you still want the SS and SE plus the middle belt to still be a part of your wise progressive Nation?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2013
You see us chasing you? Ain't nobody want you village losers... You are bad currency and the fact that you are grossly politically isolated and confined to your hamlets and villages says a lot about your predicament...

You are just worthless and redundant in the grand scheme of things..

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: You see us chasing you? Ain't nobody want you village losers... You are bad currency and the fact that you are grossly politically isolated and confined to your hamlets and villages says a lot about your predicament...

You are just worthless and redundant in the grand scheme of things..

BUT YOU Need their oil.

You need oil from the shoeless clueless drunkard fishermen village, abi

no lie

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by russellino: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2013
I see touts here like the local house committee chairman. Ill bred and unculrured. If not for our backward and wetie democracy how would that chimpanzee even be in the NASS in the same place.

He is very lucky that it wasn't Arunma Oteh that he tried that thing with. The piss-ant would need prozac after.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by doublewisdom: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Look at this angry skiny yoruba boy claiming everything from aristotle knowledge to Mike Tyson powers.

You delude yourself.
The 1diot is not skinny. He's obese and smelly. Very repulsive. No joke.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by doublewisdom: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

And to think you were the fastest among several million
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oghene!!! This one na bomb. Why does everyone seem to dislike this man?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2013
doublewisdom:
The 1diot is not skinny. He's obese and smelly. Very repulsive. No joke.

He has posted a pic of himself holding a pair of sneakers.

The guy is scrawny assed

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by doublewisdom: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2013
obayaya:

nigga shut up..

Omoale jati jati
Thank you my brother. The nigga's always feels inferior. His posts are usually like tales told by an 1diot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Dead bodies and obesity induced.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by obayaya(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

actually I heard he works in subway now since he was disqualified from being on the dole

By the way I liked Your post.

serves that fake a$$ right!

I don't even care what he does.. it's none of my fucking business.. but the dude can never write an objective Post without always bringing up the I live in London insinuations.

As if living in London makes you a genius.

That's pure inferiority complex and it's so shameful.

there are many nairalanders who live in major cities around the globe but they do not use that to buttress their points in arguments.

well I'm sorry for the omoale line @shymexx

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2013
obayaya:

well I'm sorry for the omoale line @shymexx

DONT BE SORRY.

As soon as he saw your post he ran away.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by obayaya(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2013
doublewisdom:
Thank you my brother. The nigga's always feels inferior. His posts are usually like tales told by an 1diot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Dead bodies and obesity induced.

Well, that notwithstanding, I enjoy the huge huge grammars in his posts as it helps improve my vocabularygrin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by obayaya(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

DONT BE SORRY.

As soon as he saw your post he ran away.

But I shouldn't have used that line.. I don't normally do insults

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card / Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? / Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.