Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala (5155 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by doublewisdom: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
obayaya:

Well, that notwithstanding, I enjoy the huge huge grammars in his posts as it helps improve my vocabularygrin
Lol. Finally he's able to impact someone positively. Good for him. You also sound well bred. Abeg teach am that one.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by doublewisdom: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

He has posted a pic of himself holding a pair of sneakers.

The guy is scrawny assed
Probably stolen from a non Yoruba. I am shocked he's now skinny. Used to be obese o. Abi a.i.d.s don catch am? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2013
doublewisdom:
. Used to be obese o. Abi a.i.d.s don catch am? shocked shocked shocked

I pray not ohhh.

Who i go troll for here?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by fijiano202(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2013
obayaya:
I don't even care what he does.. it's none of my fucking business.. but the dude can never write an objective Post without always bringing up the I live in London insinuations.
As if living in London makes you a genius.
That's pure inferiority complex and it's so shameful.
there are many nairalanders who live in major cities around the globe but they do not use that to buttress their points in arguments.
well I'm sorry for the omoale line @shymexx
Is this Beef,jealously or Plain Stewpidity.Am suprise u call urself matured? Must you bring urself to a low level to prove ur point? Why is everything abt u guys link to Tribalism?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Olaone1: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Stupid woman.
As for Iweala, she thinks she's all that
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by owobokiri(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta: You see us chasing you? Ain't nobody want you village losers... You are bad currency and the fact that you are grossly politically isolated and confined to your hamlets and villages says a lot about your predicament...

You are just worthless and redundant in the grand scheme of things..

Your De facto Prime minister is igbo. The army cheif is igbo, foreign minister?igbo! Power and health ministers? igbo, yet in your typical noisy rant, it is the same quiet igbos that are "worthless' and redundant"' while you that is almost totally schemed out of officialdom in the federal level is the one commanding the grand schemeof things.. Premodial Genius! Jonathan went to Oyo and right there infront of your elites, he labelled yall RASCALS!! You threatened fire, but he won the election thereafter. Then went to Enugu and told folks there that they are the engine room of his administration.., i bet he cant call any other group of Nigerians rascals in their face and get away with it except the 'sophisticated' ones. . That speaks volume in terms of who matters most when the chips are down.. Forming allsorts of laughably ungodly alliances with diferent species of desert iguanas seem to be filling you to the brim with a false sense of political importance... Let me spell it out in simple language for you; if you think that licking the fulani ass harder will rocket you to the top of political leadership in Nigeria anytime soon, then you are living in a fools paradise. That is raw 1970 politics bieng played in 2015. Shout all you want, the fact remains that you havent got what it takes to remove an incumbent. Ihejirika will show irritants pepper.Allign with Niger and chad if that makes you sleep well, just dont get over excited or over optimistic, this is not kiriji wars, it is not a premordial bow and arrow fight for a feudal throne., it is a 22nd century battle for the soul of Nigeria, the biggest concentration of blacks anywhere in the world. So? You may need to step up your game. . . For starters, from 2014, you will be FORCED through the national conference to take charge of your gorry lives. Your clannish politics has always been driven by an overaching desire to colloborate with some wild cultures in order to loot your neighbours. This time you will be stoped in your tracks and forced to learn how to fend for yourselves.. Keep playing that SOPHISTICATED politics of teaming up with vandals to loot your neighbour while getting all surprised nd and rilled up when you are treated with scorn. We will see how far that modernised strand of Afonja politics will take you. Oil theives.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2013
owobokiri:

Your De facto Prime minister is igbo. The army cheif is igbo, foreign minister?igbo! Power and health ministers? igbo, yet in your typical noisy rant, it is the same quiet igbos that are "worthless' and redundant"' while you that is almost totally schemed out of officialdom in the federal level is the one commanding the grand schemeof things.. Premodial Genius! Jonathan went to Oyo and right there infront of your elites, he labelled yall RASCALS!! You threatened fire, but he won the election thereafter. Then went to Enugu and told folks there that they are the engine room of his administration.., i bet he cant call any other group of Nigerians rascals in their face and get away with it except the 'sophisticated' ones. . That speaks volume in terms of who matters most when the chips are down.. Forming allsorts of laughably ungodly alliances with diferent species of desert iguanas seem to be filling you to the brim with a false sense of political importance... Let me spell it out in simple language for you; if you think that licking the fulani ass harder will rocket you to the top of political leadership in Nigeria anytime soon, then you are living in a fools paradise. That is raw 1970 politics bieng played in 2015. Shout all you want, the fact remains that you havent got what it takes to remove an incumbent. Ihejirika will show irritants pepper.Allign with Niger and chad if that makes you sleep well, just dont get over excited or over optimistic, this is not kiriji wars, it is not a premordial bow and arrow fight for a feudal throne., it is a 22nd century battle for the soul of Nigeria, the biggest concentration of blacks anywhere in the world. So? You may need to step up your game. . . For starters, from 2014, you will be FORCED through the national conference to take charge of your gorry lives. Your clannish politics has always been driven by an overaching desire to colloborate with some wild cultures in order to loo yournghours. This time you will be stoped in your tracks and forced to learn how to fend for yourselves.. Keep playing that SOPHISTICATED politics of teaming up with vandals to loot your neighbour while getting all surprised nd and rilled up when you are treated with scorn. We will see how far that modernised strand of Afonja politics will take you. Oil theives.

Hmmm..Shhit is some heavy punchline. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: Dirt off my shoulder.

You're still primitive. Your ancestors were still running around stark naked in 1913 and were cannibalistic even when the missionaries got there in 1921. So I definitely have superior genes. Yes, I'm superior. You want to chat shyte, and yes, I'm the king of trash-talk.

Anyway, go learn how to write - I'm not on your level. Never have and never will.

However, I just want the prick who was chatting shyte about slap, to come do it. That's all I'm saying. undecided

You are a fucking loser,dude! You try so hard to sound intelligent and I wanna know why ? You are superior to your poverty infested miserable life. I see Yorubas like you everyday, who has lived in England for decades with nothing to show for it. I can see through your miserable and insecure life. And you know that you don't worth a sshit! You are a loser and a sore one,at that. You know nothing about the people you write about. When was the last time you visited your father land,mr Bittyend ? You loudmouthed never-achieving anything piece of sshit. If you continue like this you will grow old with nothing to show for it. Shameless you !

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by drnoel: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2013
fijiano202: most Nigerians are deluded which is a big Prob,calling this Kinda outburst on twitter a voice of Reason shows how beclouded our youths are.Are u trying to tell me this is a mature Response? how can someone educated/Ex Minister post this kinda rubbish rant on Twitter.am not in anyway in support of inproper behavior at workplace but i expect more from her
did u not see the link underneath the post? That was from one of our Nigerian dailies. Call it whatever u want to, I agree to call it a voice of reason cos thats what it is...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by aventura: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. sorry I forgot to ask, how was market today? He busy like say nah last Saturday before Christmas abi customer no show at all cool
customer buy my store finish cool grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by joeyfire(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx:

However, I just want the prick who was chatting shyte about slap, to come do it. That's all I'm saying. undecided

Merry Xmas David Shymexx cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Magic Bishop:

[s]BUT YOU Need their oil.

You need oil from the shoeless clueless drunkard fishermen village, abi

no lie[/s]

Illiterate, it's our oil.

The oil belongs to the people of Nigeria you village dumb assss..

And what's oil got to do with the fact that you are worthless and redundant and we are not chasing you villagers? You only chase hat's worth chasing and you worthless villages ain't worth shittttt..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
owobokiri:
[s]
Your De facto Prime minister is igbo. The army cheif is igbo, foreign minister?igbo! Power and health ministers? igbo, yet in your typical noisy rant, it is the same quiet igbos that are "worthless' and redundant"' while you that is almost totally schemed out of officialdom in the federal level is the one commanding the grand schemeof things.. Premodial Genius! Jonathan went to Oyo and right there infront of your elites, he labelled yall RASCALS!! You threatened fire, but he won the election thereafter. Then went to Enugu and told folks there that they are the engine room of his administration.., i bet he cant call any other group of Nigerians rascals in their face and get away with it except the 'sophisticated' ones. . That speaks volume in terms of who matters most when the chips are down.. Forming allsorts of laughably ungodly alliances with diferent species of desert iguanas seem to be filling you to the brim with a false sense of political importance... Let me spell it out in simple language for you; if you think that licking the fulani ass harder will rocket you to the top of political leadership in Nigeria anytime soon, then you are living in a fools paradise. That is raw 1970 politics bieng played in 2015. Shout all you want, the fact remains that you havent got what it takes to remove an incumbent. Ihejirika will show irritants pepper.Allign with Niger and chad if that makes you sleep well, just dont get over excited or over optimistic, this is not kiriji wars, it is not a premordial bow and arrow fight for a feudal throne., it is a 22nd century battle for the soul of Nigeria, the biggest concentration of blacks anywhere in the world. So? You may need to step up your game. . . For starters, from 2014, you will be FORCED through the national conference to take charge of your gorry lives. Your clannish politics has always been driven by an overaching desire to colloborate with some wild cultures in order to loot your neighbours. This time you will be stoped in your tracks and forced to learn how to fend for yourselves.. Keep playing that SOPHISTICATED politics of teaming up with vandals to loot your neighbour while getting all surprised nd and rilled up when you are treated with scorn. We will see how far that modernised strand of Afonja politics will take you. Oil theives.[/s]

You village square education sucks. Stick to your spare parts gig and stay off the internet. Even the meaningless rubbish you typed makes no damn sense.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
I don't even have time for you little rats. I posted my comment(s) about how she looks like down syndrome patient - and how she thinks like a primitive being, judging based on her talking down on a man who was obviously doing his job. Only a person with low self-esteem, insecurities and inferiority complex would demand respect, rather than earn it. And those qualities exemplifies the woman and all you non-achieving rodents.

If I were to break-down her CV - there's absolutely nothing special about her. Firstly, she probably earned her MSc. degree in her early 30s or mid-30s, from a University that's not even top 1000 in the world. The only thing alright in her CV was her post as one of directors of Transparency International. Other than that, I'm not impressed. Yes, she's a Ph.D holder from Harvard - so fvcking what? OBJ's daughter is also a fellow at Harvard, yet she wrote the most incoherent letter I've ever seen from someone who claims to be that educated. Yes, she was the World Bank vice president for Africa, a post she probably got by virtue of being a former Nigerian minister and selling out the country. Being a minister in Nigeria is definitely not an achievement, since the country is still in the doldrums - so I'm also not impressed.

Secondly, hell yes, I talk about London all the time because I was born and raised in London. That's my darn experience. If you're uncomfortable with that, and it makes you feel inferior - go cry me a river. I definitely can't change that. If I seldom even allude to that because if I did, all the posters who post to me in naija languages wouldn't do that. Especially those who are always quick to talk about their pseudo-status in Nigeria when conversing with me. I guess most of you are stalkers, hence why you know where I live. The funniest thing is that, I don't even know your handles. However, most of you know me and read my posts. So you're definitely my fans. Thanks for that, I appreciate that.

Thirdly, I definitely have subconscious SUPERIORITY COMPLEX, hence why I only talk about the dark-side of myself and things I know most of you re.tards can relate to. I dumb it down for you pricks. If I were to talk about my educational background and career achievements - I doubt 99.999% of the posters on this forum would be able to complete, including the most narcissistic ones who run their mouths. I'm a self-made boss. Hence, why I don't even talk about it.

Lastly, I said whatever I said about her down syndrome-esque looks, lack of tact, primitive mentality, low self-esteem, and stupidity. If you've got a problem with what I said, come see me. And if you think I'm a keyboard warrior and I just run my mouth - a trial would convince you. Hey, slapping someone is the easiest to do, and you lot should be brave enough to do it. I just wish a nyggah would. End of. cool

Got a lot of packing and cleaning up to do. Shout me, I'm everywhere. Stop talking about it, do it. Beating anyone to a pulp is the easiest thing to do for me. I've got a short-fuse and you should know that by now from my post pattern. Hell yeah, I'm from the grimiest part of Londonistan - with more stars and stripes, than the American flag. Thoroughbreds and even with CCTV cameras everywhere, we're still notorious. grin cool

I'm out!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by odogwux(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx: I reiterate - how's this trifling bytch not a down syndrome patient? - anyone that's got a problem with that can come see me. All I need is a pen-knife to stab all the arteries out of your neck. You won't be the first to be shanked just for the fun of it.

I hope you don't give people the impression that all kids brought up abroad are illbred, rude, lousy, loud and lazy like u. I think you must have grown up in the ghettos of wherever u are.

That committee chairman is not even 40 yet because his mothers mate said she wasn't feeling well he shouted her down and walked her out, though she said she is fine and could continue. Don't bring that UK and US example here because u don't know jack about African culture and respect for age
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by odogwux(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

And what's oil got to do with the fact that you are worthless and redundant and we are not chasing you villagers? You only chase hat's worth chasing and you worthless villages ain't worth shittttt..

I don't post much but read everything and you are such a hypocrite and watery turd. Its now "our oil" but igbos in lagos should leave "your city" to "their villages".

Infact turd better pass you grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
odogwu-x:

I don't post much but read everything and you are such a hypocrite and watery turd. Its now "our oil" but igbos in lagos should leave "your city" to "their villages".

Infact turd better pass you grin

What's oil got to do with you villagers and Lagos?

Must you dumb villagers bore me with your rancid akpu breath?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by agbameta: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

You are a fucking loser,dude! You try so hard to sound intelligent and I wanna know why ? You are superior to your poverty infested miserable life. I see Yorubas like you everyday, who has lived in England for decades with nothing to show for it. I can see through your miserable and insecure life. And you know that you don't worth a sshit! You are a loser and a sore one,at that. You know nothing about the people you write about. When was the last time you visited your father land,mr Bittyend ? You loudmouthed never-achieving anything piece of sshit. If you continue like this you will grow old with nothing to show for it. Shameless you !

...but why is this England thing bothering you village losers so much? If to claim England dey drive you people crazy, me sef go begin claim England to make you comit suicide for real....

See England wahala o. Inferiority complex is a b1atch...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by IKEMBANNEWI: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

I see, but when Igbos claim Lagos, you folks will be the 1st to scream blue murder?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by odogwux(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:

What's oil got to do with you villagers and Lagos?

Must you dumb villagers bore me with your rancid akpu breath?

What has SS/SE oil got to do with your brood of two faced parasites?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by odogwux(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: I see, but when Igbos claim Lagos, you folks will be the 1st to scream blue murder?

Don't mind that watery pile of poo. The dirty game they started will frustrate them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
henchamb: that hon is lucky that it wasn't the like of ezekwesiri, stella odua, Alison madueke, aruma oteh, nor dora that appeared befor them. by now we would be taking another thing
I swear... Especially Alison, that babe would have given it hot to that eidiot boys scout tout square and flat.
The guy was just so foolish dat day, na NOI wey go get their time before.
I say bone dem d way GEJ does. He's a stew.pid eidiot
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
agbameta:
...but why is this England thing bothering you village losers so much? If to claim England dey drive you people crazy, me sef go begin claim England to make you comit suicide for real....

See England wahala o. Inferiority complex is a b1atch...lmao

Bwahahaha...why won't the feel inferior? Check the history books - their ancestors were cannibals, up until 1921 when it reduced due to intervention. However, a lot of them are still cannibals. No culture...no traditional clothes apart from the borrowed ones. Heck, they were still running around butt-nak.ed in the early part of the 20th century. Smelly and shapeless heads having primitive people.

I guess that's where the innate inferiority complex and low self-esteem stem from. Hence, why they take every non-achievement as an achievement. They have very low standards and they have to keep barking to be heard. You can take a gorilla out of the forest but you definitely can't take the forest-esque and animalistic inferiority complex out of the gorilla. grin

Eko o ni baje! cool Lasgidi boy! cool cool cool

Salute!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Inferior breeds with inferior culture! cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by odogwux(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahaha...why won't the feel inferior? Check the history books - their ancestors were cannibals, up until 1921 when it reduced due to intervention. However, a lot of them are still cannibals. No culture...no traditional clothes apart from the borrowed ones. Heck, they were still running around butt-nak.ed in the early part of the 20th century. Smelly and shapeless heads having primitive people.

I guess that's where the innate inferiority complex and low self-esteem stem from. Hence, why they take every non-achievement as an achievement. They have very low standards and they have to keep barking to be heard. You can take a gorilla out of the forest but you definitely can't take the forest-esque and animalistic inferiority complex out of the gorilla. grin

Eko o ni baje! cool Lasgidi boy! cool cool cool

Salute!!

Typical illiterate yoruba joker. So I should ignore the discoveries of world renowned historians like Thurstan Shaw on ancient civilisations like Igbo-Ukwu and embrace the rantings of a basement e-warrior from peckham grin bytch u gat jokes!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
This thread is just too amazing grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by shineeye: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
good thread i can tell some folks wish they where from the east grin

something about igbo people for every group want to associate with them...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by T9ksy(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2013
But that woman UGLY die sha! grin grin....... Looks like she's had a sex change.

Geez, imagine waking up to that face every morning?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by CollinsColz(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Mods this topic deserves a Front page view
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by ayo84(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Okonjo Iweala should go sit her fat ass somewhere! She's a minister so? She should be thankful the house leader politely asked her to go and do her homework instead of simply making a big fuss of her by throwing some dynamite-like questions! BTW, how come the budget for next year is in trillions when it's visibly isn't being implemented?! Nigeria = A FAILED STATE!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by MagicBishop: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2013
agbameta:

Just as your fathers were shamelessly occupying Lagos in 1966 for ND oil

Olodo.

How does the oil in ND and Anambra belong to you?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala by IKEMBANNEWI: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
T9ksy: But that woman UGLY die sha! grin grin....... Looks like she's had a sex change.

Geez, imagine waking up to that face every morning?
FFK i thought you'd be busy by now composing a counter letter for GEJ? Or hasnt your boss(who bleeped the hell outta the biatch u call wife) given you the directive yet? Failed Minister! Failed personality! Failed failure! It seems you've been cursed to be a failure all your life. Coming to the internet to vent( typical of cowards that your people are) rather than telling her to her face any grudge you hold against her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.