Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (18836 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Can Girls Date A Whole Year Without Making Demands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by bennysucre(f): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2013
adorable29:

Oh puhllleeaase! Who cares who you can or can't stand! Are you one of dem? Why e dey pain you 4 body? Yes I called them out and who is quilty should have a rethink! I rather be an open prostituite than hide under the guise of religion to do worse than Jezebel!

Prostituites do what they do probably cos of the situation they found themselves and if given the advantage of a relatively good life or an opportunity to better themselves will probably stop it! But some one who does it for FUN?!
And yes, its common in churches, infact I witnessed a fight between a female chuch member and a chorister (the woman's friend) over her sleeping with her husband (head usher) just recently in one of ds churches.... Many cases of such!

Let me tell you, married women watch their husbands in church (especially the new generation churches) with huge eagle eyes this days cos our girls ds days just feel its a NORM to date married men!

Pastors preachin prosperity all the time, why won't this girls want to prosper by chasing married men for money!

madam, all these na story. from ur writeup, I can infer that gurls from oda churches are saints. winners n Christ embassy r breeding grounds for 'hos' right?

FYI, I don't attend any of them so don't think I'm 'fighting' for my church.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adorable29(f): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2013
bennysucre:

madam, all these na story. from ur writeup, I can infer that gurls from oda churches are saints. winners n Christ embassy r breeding grounds for 'hos' right?

FYI, I don't attend any of them so don't think I'm 'fighting' for my church.

You infer or you no infer, that one concern you! Am talking about what we see in some "new generation churches" this days and those 2 readily comes to mind based on personal experience and that of friends. You grab?

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by pasqal09: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2013
adorable29:

You infer or you no infer, that one concern you! Am talking about what we see in some "new generation churches" this days and those 2 readily comes to mind based on personal experience and that of friends. You grab?

How is it the church's fault that young women are chasing after married men? Smh for you

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adorable29(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2013
pasqal09:

How is it the church's fault that young women are chasing after married men? Smh for you

Don't shake it too much so it doesn't fall off.

Do you agree that its becoming quite common that its almost becoming a norm?

Do you agree that if our pastors hammer on and preach abt this trend and other ills of the society half as much as they preach abt prosperity, this scourge can be reduced significantly?

So go figure!

12 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by pasqal09: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2013
adorable29:

Don't shake it too much so it doesn't fall off.

Do you agree that its becoming quite common that its almost becoming a norm?

Do you agree that if our pastors hammer on and preach abt this trend and other ills of the society half as much as they preach abt prosperity, this scourge can be reduced significantly?

So go figure!

And who said that pastors aren't preaching about it? Or do you want the pastor to follow ppl about, forcing them to do what's right? Na wa for you.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by ifeanyi83(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2013
Seriously...did you have to mention names?...

adorable29: Wooow! What is this world turning to! You sell your conscience, your moral, your dignity, your personality and your soul, your destiny (especially if na juju woman d wife be).....just for stupid fun.....not even good cash sef! Tell her say her case dey God court!

I won't be suprised if this babe is a serious church girl O.... Some Winners and Christ Embassy girls come to mind! I see them all around. Its now a trend. Karma is a biaaatch! Una turn dey come and e go be double portion. Causing heartbreak to a family just 4 fun! Mscheeeew.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by WackyJ1(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2013
I love the way this adorable girl makes her points..

Whether you guys are following ethics or not, there are some churches that are well known for such though the only one i know of is BLW, you cannot be saying that is it the church's fault of is it not the church's fauly because you cannot be preaching God's word and your church is developing a reputation for being a church where guys go to to score chics or feast their eyes..

The only thing you can say is that, names shouldn't be mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Andrew3(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2013
pathetic
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by adorable29(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2013
pasqal09:

And who said that pastors aren't preaching about it? Or do you want the pastor to follow ppl about, forcing them to do what's right? Na wa for you.

Do you know that other unbecoming behaviors such as armed robbery and prostitution are carried out mostly because this people are hopeless (not all but most) and have to survive (not an excuse tho)! It will take serious persuasion skills in form of preaching to make them ammend their ways cos its survival instinct for them. They may hav been somewhat pushed to the wall!

But what PUSHES our girls most of the time? NOTHING! They are well fed, clothed, etc. Its just fun to sleep wit another woman's husband and breakup families. So its much easier to preach to us ladies and make us mend our ways especially as we are easier to "coerce" into doing the right thing.

But is that the case? Let for once our big General Overseers dedicate a one week long church program titled "Girls, Repent. Don't wreck families" and replace with, "You must possess your possessions" or "Grace to Riches"!!! I bet You there ll be a massive decline in this phenomenon. Loolz.

But actually though, maybe I should have just used the term "new generation churches" and shouldn't hav mentioned names and am sorry about that but that doesn't take away the reality!

Anyway, back to topic. Just had to say my mind. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by 9jaSceptic: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2013
WackyJ1: I love the way this adorable girl makes her points..

Whether you guys are following ethics or not, there are some churches that are well known for such though the only one i know of is BLW, you cannot be saying that is it the church's fault of is it not the church's fauly because you cannot be preaching God's word and your church is developing a reputation for being a church where guys go to to score chics or feast their eyes..

The only thing you can say is that, names shouldn't be mentioned

Guy i need to talk to you, i like your response to the guy who was asking if his gf was cheating, i also realised some of my mistakes. We need to talk.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by piero2u(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
most ladies are only interested in a guy when they find out he is in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by 190theclown: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Odunharry:
For front page abi?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by fubbyy(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2013
adorable29:

Do you know that other unbecoming behaviors such as armed robbery and prostitution are carried out mostly because this people are hopeless (not all but most) and have to survive (not an excuse tho)! It will take serious persuasion skills in form of preaching to make them ammend their ways cos its survival instinct for them. They may hav been somewhat pushed to the wall!

But what PUSHES our girls most of the time? NOTHING! They are well fed, clothed, etc. Its just fun to sleep wit another woman's husband and breakup families. So its much easier to preach to us ladies and make us mend our ways especially as we are easier to "coerce" into doing the right thing.

But is that the case? Let for once our big General Overseers dedicate a one week long church program titled "Girls, Repent. Don't wreck families" and replace with, "You must possess your possessions" or "Grace to Riches"!!! I bet You there ll be a massive decline in this phenomenon. Loolz.

But actually though, maybe I should have just used the term "new generation churches" and shouldn't hav mentioned names and am sorry about that but that doesn't take away the reality!

Anyway, back to topic. Just had to say my mind. Cheers
ur point is clear,all dis happen more in churches dis days but nt limited 2 d ones u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Its for juju by the time d wife finish cursing all of u @ op...u too will hear wehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by moscobabs(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2013
-they date us because we are richer than those single guys

-They date us because we are know how do it than those thin trouser guys

-they date us because we know how to handle their stupidity

- because we are more responsible than young guys

-And because we are more intelligent than single guys

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Coldfeet(f): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Tufiakwa BIG LIE!!! Its all about the mint abeg! Why date an old married man for fvck sake? No! that's what we do with the broke fine young studs! Dating a married man = to money money and more money!! Shikena. tongue
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by nolia66(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
I feel ur frend is just scared of commitment,wit a married man she doesn't have 2 commit herself,neither does he,its just 4 d fun of it n d sex,she doesn't have 2 answer 2 him about who is calling,where she has been n all dat..she just wnts an intimate relationship witout commitment.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
She is witch that is using that idiot that called himself a married man. If this post is true.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2013
sexybaby22: to me, some girls want maturity, intelligence and experience and most single guys lack all these but the married ones due to age factor mostly have this. and the comfort (cash) too
BULLSHIT
I KNEW THIS YOUNG CHAP WHO WAS SINGLE
BUT HE ALWAYS HAD A WEDDING BAND ON HIS FINGER
AND BOY DID THE CHICS RUSH THAT NIGGA
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by sweetroses(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Its simply for the money,the married don't need to lie about emotions or go throught all the hoops of trying to get to know a lady! They have no time,therefore they monetize their time and the ladies respond accordingly!

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2013
moscobabs: -they date us because we are richer than those single guys

-They date us because we are know how do it than those thin trouser guys

-they date us because we know how to handle their stupidity

- because we are more responsible than young guys

-And because we are more intelligent than single guys

But marriage didn't even succeed in making you smart! Does your post have a semblance of intelligence? I don't think so

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2013
Nuzo':
Most women are subconsciously attracted to things they can't readily have. Heck why an uninterested girlfriend quickly gets interested in a man as soon as another girl shows up.

Make yourself too available to them, then they will subconsciously loose interest.

In a tall order:

Adventure (competition)
Maturity
Finance
Sex.

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Wisdytech(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
What A world!
21ST CENTURY LADIES = Lol
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by vm26: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
whatever pple can call it and sugarcoat it or give reasons for dating married pple the 7TH commandment will remain the same
Thou shall not commit adultery

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
sexybaby22: to me, some girls want maturity, intelligence and experience and most single guys lack all these but the married ones due to age factor mostly have this. and the comfort (cash) too

I think its because they are Hopeless, have low self esteem and are definitely possessed by a demon of lust and madness.

I think its sickening to imagine a lady leaving billions of single men to be with a man who will just use them and if they say its because of money then i understand the leech mentality of many Nigerian ladies.

Believe me friends, women are definitely the first wonder of the world. How i wish i can do without a woman. 99.9999% of ladies are indecent and clueless. I advice guys to just close their eyes and choose one, Teat her like a queen and try to be faithful to her or keep your unfaithfulness a mystery to her but even if you treat like an angel, still expect the worst surprise from her. GOD HELP US.

99% of ladies these days deserve no bride price because bride price is for virgins and not for wayward bitches that have been screwed by countless number of guys and i pity us most times when i see the way we spend so much on wedding ceremony to a thouroughly used and dumped lady.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2013
watching cool cool
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by zeelo2014: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2013
Any lady that sleeps with a married man knowingly is not worth getting married to likewise guys too.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2013
Cykik: Guys. See it all depends on the grl. Some grls told me[it's cos married men gives them the good cash a single guy can't give them,..... Some say its cos he's good in bed.....some say it's for fun]....
It all depends on the grl's reason.

Married men good in bed? Like seriously?!! Aint no married better than single dudes in bed! Most married men are over-weight with their pot bellies!

Girls can lie,its because of the money they aren't good in be
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by moscobabs(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

But marriage didn't even succeed in making you smart! Does your post have a semblance of intelligence? I don't think so
That's what makes u an 1d10t
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by Lakeshizu(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2013
Toks2008:

I think its because they are Hopeless, have low self esteem and are definitely possessed by a demon of lust and madness.

I think its sickening to imagine a lady leaving billions of single men to be with a man who will just use them and if they say its because of money then i understand the leech mentality of many Nigerian ladies.

Believe me friends, women are definitely the first wonder of the world. How i wish i can do without a woman. 99.9999% of ladies are indecent and clueless. I advice guys to just close their eyes and choose one, Teat her like a queen and try to be faithful to her or keep your unfaithfulness a mystery to her but even if you treat like an angel, still expect the worst surprise from her. GOD HELP US.
......why will u say they are hopeless, this ladies we talk abt arent the one doing the chasing. if a married man cannot discipline himself, ladies shd not be blamed as well.
i want to agree with the fun part of dating a married man.
Re: Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2013
moscobabs:
That's what makes u an 1d10t

Nairaland you see my point! How can a lady be with this kind of married man and say he is matured? Odikwa egwu!

Bro better face your wife she needs to give you basic home training that you obviously lack

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.