Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter (91113 Views)

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Kingspin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
The ninth reason is that your letter conveys to me
the feeling that
landmines have been laid
for me. Therefore,
Nigerians need to have
my response to the issues raised before the
mines explode.

I had this 9th one in mind before now. And other replies were strength forward and it elaborate more of OBJ letter in and out. The letter by mr president shows he is much ready, if they are about to pull down the country. No response was mis-fired. Obj intentions were captured. That go to show us that within and outside of APC the worst is yet to come. Plan B). Make it or break it Nigeria. 2015 is a million questions but just one answer. Wake up 9ja.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by meforyou1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
An old man laying allegations without proof. Obasanjo's administration was an embodiment of corruption and political assasinations.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by fagin1982(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cachez: GEJ's reply to OBJ's letter makes OBJ's letter more believable.
The president asked for evidences, here are some that just comes to mind.
1. Oduahgate ( what more evidence do one needs)
2. Faroq Lawan and Otedola. ( It is illegal to give or receive bribe)
3. $12 Billion not remitted. (Whithout Sanusi's letter, who knows).

You must be an Okada Man or a Danfo Conductor - Please get yourself updated with info - Don't comment coz everyone is commenting - U can. Just read without exposing ur ignorance

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Shine It: Can't see Obj recovering from this.
recover? Is he contesting for president? Lol. Some people are just born retarded.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Shankboye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dis obasanjo self, make e free mr president so e go fit dey focus na.. Which kind rubish b all dis? We go evaluate GEJ in 2015, if we no like am, we go vote am out.. Make obasanjo go sitdown fpr one place jare, e don do president for hw many yrs, we no see anything.. Shior
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by RedEboe(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
adegwurulez: Abati so you have this kind of talent and you were wasting it on twitter?

Back to the matter, if I was an alien coming into this country and reading this letter, I'll prolly think naija has the best leader on earth. All na hogwash sha. Gej, I respect you and your office but I expected you to ignore obj and reply him in actions. Its all good sha, expect my letter soonest.

Are you not one of the same people that described GEJ's silence as consent to Obj's allegations? U people sef?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Onwe101(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obj 1 -1 GEJ....dis match tough o...first half gone ...getin ready for second half..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by topygel: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nipost welldone................. Eki sese bere ni
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Red Eboe: Some APC E-rats will die of stroke tonight D cheesy cheesy cheesy

If there should be people that should be worried...it should be PDP members...this letter just take the intra party squabble to a whole new height...it can only bring more blessing for APC...

Last time I checked...OBJ is still one of those that pulls the levers in PDP.

So how does this affect APC negatively...

Some of you just write trash without giving it a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Tsmooth1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
umuahiacctv: I am a fool because I never believe that milk can come from other animals except its from my mama bre.ast. I am an illiterate,or better still a schooled mumu.

Point of correction.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Bukingg2: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=greatgeo][/quote]why can't u at least call a spade a spade u were told the even your saint OBJ was the one who kill your senior Brother Awolo but u keep making up excuses it obvious that the Truth hurt, I know it is in Yoruba blood too keep evil secret must expecially when it is committed by eld or the one that give egunje
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
hotwax: Fool. A disgrace to Nigerian. The clueless one. We will see how your Igbo brothers will vote you in. Hausa and Yorubas are rethinking.
Clueless? He still has the option of not making your vote count.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by umuahiacctv: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
mascot87: All I see flying around the letter is cluelessness.Jonathan indeed
Mascots are for comedy and they can never be real in life nor at the dustbin. You were poorly raised.heart attack may silence you the way i see you reason.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by naptu2: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm impressed by the tone of the letter. He said that he would personally write a response. Well, with what I've seen here I think that he should teach Abati, Okupe and Omokri how to respond to such letters. He would easily win over more people with statements like these, rather than the uncouth responses that are provided by some of his aides.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by FISAYOADEX(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
To those people saying GEJ has not addressed the issues raised in OBJ's letter. While I'm not a fan of either of them, I think GEJ has challenged OBJ to furnish him and the entire country with evidences of many of his allegations as contained in the OBJ's letter to GEJ. The ball is now is OBJ's court to indeed and succinctly provide us with his evidences.
But wait, Abati did a very great job there.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by andyanders: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
This response is a very intelligent response to a person like OBJ. N direct insult as he guided his words accordingly.

People talking about Abati writing this should note the position of Abati. Who is Abati to the government? The letter OBJ wrote, did he write the letter himself? His secretary must go through it and other of his close pals before sending it to Jonathan. OBJ letter went to several quarters b4 getting into public
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response. There is no substance. He did not respond to any of the issues raised by OBJ.

1. It is obvious that Abati wrote this letter and not GEJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Watch him on TV and he can barely get through a sentence without stuttering or messing up.

Remember this CNN interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLEVF3RnfE

Tell me honestly if that man can author the above letter!

PS - If Jonathan wants to prove that he is not corrupt, let him release his assets publicly without telling us he "doesn't give a damn."
U ar byersed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dospix(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response. There is no substance. He did not respond to any of the issues raised by OBJ.

2. I just realized that Jonathan probably isn't smart enough to write this letter. Watch him on TV and he can barely get through a sentence without stuttering or messing up.

Remember this CNN interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQLEVF3RnfE

Tell me honestly if that man can author the above letter!

PS - If Jonathan wants to prove that he is not corrupt, let him release his assets publicly without telling us he "doesn't give a damn."
i EXPECT YOU AS A SANE MAN TO FOCUS YOUR REACTION ON THE ISSUE RAISED IN THIS LETTER; ITS SOO OBVIOUS YOU HOLD NOTHING FOR GEJ BUT HATE...IF YOU KEEP GOING LIKE THIS YOU MIGHT DIE YOUNG. TRY TO BE LOGICAL FOR ONCE.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Italiano1: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Red Eboe: [size=16pt]Some APC E-rats will die of stroke tonight [/size]cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Statements like this sound very retar.d.ed!! Obasanjo and Jonathan are members of PDP, what has this got to do with APC?

PDP is imploding before our eyes and you are busy spewing BS about APC?

Contrariwise, APC members are happy with how PDP is self destructing on a daily basis. How do you guys think and come up with Nonsense like this?

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by vedaxcool(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin OBJ please write another letter atleast everytime u expose gej plots u foil his plans now we know plots to assassinate some politicians is on indefinite suspension coz we all know who to hold responsible if any body get snipped.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
HisRoyalHardnes:
Clueless? He still has the option of not making your vote count.

yes using the military? Remember he is so weak he couldn't control bokoharam talkless of using Nigerian military. You know who controls military in Nigeria? Obj, ibb. Gej is just a house boy. Let him rig. You will see another coup
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Goldmind1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
T-smooth:
I swear no be Goodluck write this letter, he is too daft to compose this type of letter.

Becos U're suprised with such a wonderful response. GEJ'll continue 2 suprise U & all ur fellow APC & oppositions. U cannot bring him down becos God has promoted him.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Dospix(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
donphilopus: This letter was composed by Abati, Okupe, and Gej himself; I've taken my time to read every-page of this letter, but I saw no reply to the "corruption allegation" levelled against his administration.

With all these, I'm beginning to believe that "the ship of Nigerian state is trending around the political Bermuda Triangle".

This man was busy addressing the internal crisis in PDP, instead of the country in General. I also thought I would see something like names of the corruption-personified Nigerians on the letter; but I saw nothing of such. They were busy calling Okosun and Anikulapo-Kuti; only God would save Nigeria.

I'm still expecting another open-letter, between now, and January ending. It's now synonymous to our name.
AND SOO? WHO TOLD YOU OBASANJO COMPOSED HIS DUBIOUS LETTER HIMSELF...PARK WELL JARE.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Obasanjo should GO and DIE. Agbaya Buruku.
Yes, I typed it.....Obasanjo is an old fool.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Ceorhemz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please sory 4 d change of discusion. I need some help on how to change my profile pics on twitter with my phone.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by hotwax: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Italiano1:

Statements like this sound very retarded!! Obasanjo and Jonathan are members of PDP, what has this got to do with APC?

PDP is imploding before our eyes and you are busy spewing BS about APC?

Contrariwise, APC members are happy with how PDP is self destructing on a daily basis. How do you guys think and come up with Nonsense like this?
what do you expect from him? He is a true follower of retardeeen. The trait is always there
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by dagbokoncept(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
I think GEJ reply is cogent and reasonable enough for easy undersatanding. For those complaining that GEJ did not answer the questions thrown at him in the open letter written by OBJ, what else do u want to hear? If OBJ refused to back up his allegations with concrete evidence , what answers do u expect from GEJ. I think is high time we Nigerians should learn how to reckon with the truth and stop feeding on those old fat lies we have been feeding on for long and has done us more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilu.MUgu.nboy:

Honestly ....I took my time to go through...hoping that before I finish reading there would be something profoundly meaningful to pick from the letter, but obviously it was all filled with unnecessary innuendoes and buck-passing.
This certainly can only emanate from da dumb likes that has fabric n spongy lumpy structures in place ofa brain..you know,d likes that brings their pennywhistlin,talkin n rappin arsses on here n learn how to n try beat BB King on da sax blow with it...
u indeed took ur time to go thru,but u forgot to tell us u fell asleep due to problems of incomprehensibility,loser....common,whadda 411?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by koladebrainiac(m): 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
love letters
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by callmenow: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
It is demeaning for Jonathan to justify writing this letter. However this response is historic and unprecedented. There is something for everyone. This comprehensive writeup has now lanced the boil which has stultified the Jonathan administration from inception. This response is probably more significant than Iyabo's letter a few days ago. This letter has now answered all the extant questions, which will be the basis of the forthcoming elections. Again there are winners and losers. These saga are also being viewed by the wider world. Jonathan has now effectively exposed Tambuwal, Obasanjo and Sanusi as the fifth columnist in Nigeria. If Sanusi is honorable he must resign for impugning this administration for graft. Tambuwal is now at a crossroad. To stay or to go. Again if he is honorable, he must resign his speaker ship and party membership. As for Obasanjo, he should come out with another 'mea culpa' letter saying that he was misconstrued like Sanusi has submitted. "And as you may recall, a number of Army Generals were to be retired because of corruption before the Dimka coup. Also, the late General Murtala Mohammed himself wanted to retire some top people in his cabinet on corruption-related issues before he was assassinated. " Jonathan really went for Obasanjo here. Reminding him of the corruption allegation against OBJ going back to the seventies. I have always said that Jonathan should fight back, but this more or less a hatchet job. Does Jonathan want to investigate OBJ for 'sins' of the past. As for Fanny kayode, he must remain silent for being a nitwit. Making an allegation, was challenged, he then backed away. NONCE. All the above are some of the losers. Yet the winner is Jonathan administration. Jonathan bashers below have been exposed to what I have always suggested to Abati. Be more transparent. We are seeing improvements, but the vocal minority have drowned all the sane voices. I suggest all the Jonathan bashers should make the following new year (2014) resolution: To think before you speak. Also to work with facts and not innuendos. To be a better citizen and avoid all potential of being a fifth columnist. And finally not be found out like the fifth columnists above. By the way @ilugunboy and @Kairoseki77 are passionate about Jonathan and Nigeria. However, criticize Nigeria less and appreciate Nigeria more.

ilugunboy: Abati signature all written on the letter.

Nothing tangible...just the usual fumbling around with lot of verbose...but lacking in any shred of substance.

Kairoseki77: To be honest, I am disappointed in this response.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by chi4ik(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
yibomustgo: Jonathan did not address Obsanjo's allegations. What he has done is to just repeat the allegations and denied doing them. He tried to give Obsanjo some body shots while doing it. I don't see this a good response to what Obasanjo asked in his letter.

Jonathan failed to address the corruption allegations i.e Stellah Oduah and co....

Jonathan failed to address his talk about only Ibos voted for him and Ibos being his backbone....

Jonathan failed to address the allegation of Al-Mustapha release....

Jonathan failed to address the insecurity questions in the country....

Jonathan failed to answer the question of supporting opposition parties with the promise that they support him for re-election...

Jonathan failed to address the problem he caused in Rivers State as sitting Governor, Amaechi is being humiliated by police and GEJ loyalists...

Jonathan has failed to address the allegation of weapons being shipped to Enugu and not the rest of the country.......

There are more questions to be answered.
I can see U ar blind, probably U didn't even read later.... U ar so byersed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.