Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. (16253 Views)

Playboy...(how To Spot One) / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nmeri17: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
op you're blessed smiley
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Kcblunt(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
money-hungry :

read my last point (SEX TALK). while you flirt with them you need to let them know that you are bad. sometimes, talk sex and be nasty. that way, you have programmed their mind towards it. but whereby you act good all along and you suddenly want to "do" it, things might not work out cuz she might be shocked at your "new" badness. it's a 50/50 chance then.
personally, I'd jokingly tell that we are gonna fvck even before she comes over. that way, no surprises. if she is down for it, she will come. my opinion though.

Thank Boss...dnt mind my childish q....wnevr i wnt 2start a romance wit em i always tel em....do u lyk suprise...den i wl go 4 d kiss but dey use 2 ignore it....hw cn i start a romanc wit em.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by dBard: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
money-hungry :

''gon'' is still correct bro, its a slang. my auto-corrector wrote "gone". bit:ch as nigga.

..and ur Maturity keeps shinning through wit every word u utter.

Now 'player', wats ur scorecard like? Because if I remember correctly, it's 50-50, besides u still end up losing dem t odas.
TRUE PLAYERS HAVE CONTROL.
U mite b a player, but ur No Where near Premier league status.
Won't say anymore.I leave u t ur groupie
Enjoy..
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
dBard:

..and ur Maturity keeps shinning through wit every word u utter.

Now 'player', wats ur scorecard like? Because if I remember correctly, it's 50-50, besides u still end up losing dem t odas.
TRUE PLAYERS HAVE CONTROL.
U mite b a player, but ur No Where near Premier league status.
Won't say anymore.I leave u t ur groupie
Enjoy..
shut da fvck up! you ain't saying shi:t.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by realteflon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
money-hungry :
I Don show with more points oh!
SCARCITY:
Naija girls are confused by nature. So confusion na another way to use follow them. Naija girls like guys wey no send them too much, as in guys wey dey show small affection but wey still no dey available.
Let me give an example. At the 1st-2nd week of meeting, the calls you make to her will interest her. Fine. But If you call naija babe too much (let's say 2 or 3 times per day), a time will come when she no go dey pick your call.
That call wey you dey see as "caring" and "romantic" she dey see am as "disturbance". Even if na missed called, she no go even flash or call you back.
That time u Don too make yourself available, you value Don dey fall. Meanwhile e get another Guy wey if she see him call she go shout "oh my God!, its emeka!". If na missed call, she go call emeka back sharpaly. That na because emeka dey scarce.
If you dey always go visit her, one day she dey house but she go tell you say she go ikeja. Hahaha! Na Jonzing tinz o. Same thing goes for chatting: bbm, whatsapp, FB.
Try dey scarce up sometimes, she go miss u small. This point is on the assumption that she finds you attractive and likes you oh when you first met. Because a girl wey no like you go dey jonz you like this from day one.
QUIETNESS:
Another secret be say girls like quiet guys! I swear!!. Quietness dey confuse them, e dey trip them. Unless you dey very funny then you fit talk but on the average.
If you be type wey dey talk like parrot, she go tire for you quick oh. The more you talk, the more your value dey drop. She no go even let you meet her friends cuz you go fall her hands flat.

TALK SEX: if you plan on straffing her, then you must give her clues long before the time arises. No be say you go tell her say "I want to have sex with you" oh!.
I mean during your normal discussions, try and chip in sex talks and be a little nasty. E.g Tell her say her nyash make Sense. She go code say ur head is there.
Some girls are bad but they hide it, it's your job to bring out that nasty side of her. It might not go too well at first but later you go blend am in and At least make she no say your head dey there.
Later on you go dey use joke tell her say you go like straff her. If you be pro for sweet talk, e get the kind things about sex wey you go tell her wey go make her dey look forward to the straffing day.
Any day you invite her over, her mind go dey there and anything you try wouldn't come as a surprise. This way you stand a better chance of straffing because she already know say na baddo you be before she agree to come see you.
Whereby you dey form pastor since and suddenly you come try touching or straffing, the shock wey she fit display go scatter everything. Hahaha! Shame go catch you and Some no go even come near you again.
Money-hungry: you talk the main thing weh involve relationship matter. This way a girl would not hold sex away from you. Instead of all this loser boys and men on NL go learn, No! Them dey talk there own.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GHANAOGA: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
money-hungry :

I dey laugh u. my post na for "playboys" whether young or mature but not old school married jonkies like you. when I find a good woman, I will wife her. fuq outta here!

Hahha...see u mad.the truth hurts suck*r. A real player doesn't need any of these stup*d rules.it comes naturally. See u struggling to be what u not.
You have no game or class, the girls keep rejecting you so u decide to turn to something this pitiful.
While your friends are using their money on cars and properties, you struggling to keep 4-5 back up gals due to insecurity. You scared your new girl might dump you again hence the reason.
Class is permanent bro! F*ck u and your insecure life.
Open a thread on how to get wifee and we will help you.Till then keep feeding your ego on all those poor little girls.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Lamlifonmic(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
You are just too mature for my liking,kudos to you I bet you none of ur point fall out of place u are damn too real.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
May God strongly bless you op for this write up, I live by these rules but I'm not so particular about them and tend to forget them at times. Now I have a solid reference. I so love the 50 50 rule, when you master it you can bullsh.t any girl and your self esteem is always preserved.

True player, the street belongs to us and I salute you strongly.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Hahha...see u mad.the truth hurts suck*r. A real player doesn't need any of these stup*d rules.it comes naturally. See u struggling to be what u not.
You have no game or class, the girls keep rejecting you so u decide to turn to something this pitiful.
While your friends are using their money on cars and properties, you struggling to keep 4-5 back up gals due to insecurity. You scared your new girl might dump you again hence the reason.
Open a thread on how to get wifee and we will help you.Till then keep feeding your ego on all those poor little girls.
hey! slow down fool!, you talk like a female parrot.
now talk to me boy, slowly... what were u trying to say?
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
blink182: May God strongly bless you op for this write up, I live by these rules but I'm not so particular about them and tend to forget them at times. Now I have a solid reference. I so love the 50 50 rule, when you master it you can bullsh.t any girl and your self esteem is always preserved.

True player, the street belongs to us and I salute you strongly.
hahaha! ma nigga.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GHANAOGA: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
money-hungry :

hey! slow down fool!, you talk like a female parrot.
now talk to me boy, slowly... what were u trying to say?

haha! i hit a nerve. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I rather chase money than spend my precious hours writing an essay on how to get p*ssy..pathetic jerk!
Bet you gained all these stupid lessons by getting dumped several times by the ladies.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
GHANA OGA:

haha! i hit a nerve. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I rather chase money than spend my precious hours writing an essay on how to get p*ssy..pathetic jerk!
Bet you gained all these stupid lessons by getting dumped several times by the ladies.
here we go again. niggaz tryna get fame.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by dBard: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Hehehe..
Don't mind d insecure buffoon
Explaining t him is as useless as having a conversation wit a brickwall.
He's earned himself a groupie..let him enjoy it bf reality bites again
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, right!!!
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Certified Freak: Yeah, right!!!
thats how i roll bro.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Certified Freak: Yeah, right!!!
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by WackyJ1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
GHANA OGA:

Bro you don't know anything why don't you shut up...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GHANAOGA: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
WackyJ1:

I know nothing but am 27yo, with a house, car,a stable job and a fiancee. Not your useless type reading pointers on how to get p*ssy.Been there,done that, nothing to show for it.
Work hard, earn money and leave a legacy for your future wife and kids.That is a man!!
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
WackyJ1:

you keep feeding the troll by replying. Ignore and it will go away. Op should do the same thing.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by WackyJ1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
GHANA OGA:

I know nothing but am 27yo, with a house, car,a stable job and a fiancee. Not your useless type reading pointers on how to get p*ssy.Been there,done that, nothing to show for it.
Work hard, earn money and leave a legacy for your future wife and kids.That is a man!!

At the first part, congratulations

At the second bolded part, it is too your grandiose stupidity that you admit that and still come here to write rubbish about being a man... Talk of hypocrisy, if you see this type of thread, look at the title and scroll down...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by MightyFortress: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dirty...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
missdebs: jesus christ of okrika....i weep 4 nigeria
Don't worry dear, you are not among the babes the op is referring to grin
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
WackyJ1:

At the first part, congratulations

At the second bolded part, it is too your grandiose stupidity that you admit that and still come here to write rubbish about being a man... Talk of hypocrisy, if you see this type of thread, look at the title and scroll down...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.