Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Fear Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fear Of Marriage (2729 Views)

My Fear Of Commitment!!! Why?!!! / The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women / Fear Of Being Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear Of Marriage by truth2: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
is it just me or other men out there are also adversed to the idea of settling down with 1(one) woman?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2008
Lmao!!!
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by studio43(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
keep it single for life then, wink
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by truth2: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
am a recent graduate, and my galfriend has already started putting pressure on me,asking me questions like: "what is the future of this relationship?" "are u serious with me"? i love her but ,
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Gonorrhea(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster

marriage no be by force naw! grin

getting cold feet at the thoughts of marriage
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
play the feild till you are satisfied then pick a girl and have kids, period.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

am a recent graduate, and my galfriend has already started putting pressure on me,asking me questions like: "what is the future of this relationship?" "are u serious with me"? i love her but ,

U love her but what. . . . .

It seems u don't really know what u want. . .
If she pressures u, tell her to slow down cos u belong to her.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
so OP, why did you make a big emphasis to being married to (one) chic? are you looking to marry multiple wives? is that why you are apprehensive?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You love her but what. . . . .

It seems u don't really know what u want. . .
If she pressures u, tell her to slow down because u belong to her.

How can she know without commitment?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

How can she know without commitment?

There are other ways of showing commitment than tossing a ring to every woman a guy meets.
Pressure only sends the wrong signals that she is DESPERATE.
Men don't like that(at all)! angry
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

There are other ways of showing commitment than tossing a ring to every woman a guy meets.
Pressure only sends the wrong signals that she is DESPERATE.
Men don't like that(at all)! angry

Tossing a ring is the only language a woman understand you know anything can happen anytime and it becomes "to your tent oh Isreal" [b][/b] who is the looser the woman because years has been wasted. most men give women false impression standing at the door go in no come out no
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

Tossing a ring is the only language a woman understand you know anything can happen anytime and it becomes [b]"to your tent oh Isreal"
who is the looser the woman because years has been wasted. most men give women false impression standing at the door go in no come out no

No wonder many women are left stranded in the Church on their wedding days.
Now i know why men do such stuffs. . . . . Thanx for telling me a woman only understands the ring language. . . .
Tiffanys should be expecting me next week. grin cheesy
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

No wonder many women are left stranded in the Church on their wedding days.
Now i know why men do such stuffs. . . . . Thanx for telling me a woman only understands the ring language. . . .
Tiffanys should be expecting me next week. grin cheesy

If you are in this womans shoe what will you do?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

If you are in this womans shoe what will you do?

I will try and make maself better for ma boy/f.
Do the things he likes seeing and leave the rest to the Almighty.
I still cannot understand why some women cannot read their men.
Men are so easy to decipher. . . . .
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

You are lying like a rug. do you actually think all this you just said really works?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

You are lying like a rug. do you actually think all this you just said really works?

You can say that again
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by truth2: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2008
"ring tossing",c'mon,marriage is more than dat,a woman should know dat @ the rite time a man will propose,sending signals and issuing threats will only increase the pressure
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

"ring tossing",c'mon,marriage is more than that,a woman should know that @ the rite time a man will propose,sending signals and issuing threats will only increase the pressure
So what  do you say to the chic who's has been with her man for 6 years? Don't you think that the girl should at least be sending some signals about marriage?
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Personally I don't believe in bothering a man for marriage but men play games too much
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

Personally I don't believe in bothering a man for marriage[b] but men play games too much [/b]
so true.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
onyinye2:

Lying?? U sometimes take the piss.
A man that's meant for u will always be for u. . . .U don't need any strategy or pressure to make him walk the aisle with you.
So why stress urself. . . . .Do ur best, let God handle the rest.

rubi:

Personally I don't believe in bothering a man for marriage but men play games too much

Women play games too. wink
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
truth2:

"ring tossing",c'mon,marriage is more than that,a woman should know that @ the rite time a man will propose,sending signals and issuing threats will only increase the pressure

If you love her you will not see it as a threat rather you tell her you are not ready or you can marry and decide not to have knids till when you are ready for that if you guys are have been leaving together for like five years then what stops you from doing little marriage rights
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Women play games too. wink

But in this case she is the one that wants the guy I don't think she is playing any game
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by lechatte(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2008
If you are afraid of marriage,it might mean you are not ready to settle down.Best let your girl know so she won't be wasting her time with you if marriage is her goal.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2008
lechatte:

If you are afraid of marriage,it might mean you are not ready to settle down.Best let your girl know so she won't be wasting her time with you if marriage is her goal.

thats true, instead of giving false impression
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ Poster

Dont worry my brother, chicks have the tendency to start panicking as soon as they are approaching 25.
She is trying to trap you.
Just keep posting her for as long as it takes you to be ready to make a decision. Youu just graduated, the world is yours for the taking.
Dont commit to her o!! lest she get all pshchopatic on your ass when you finally dump her for a much hotter and younger chick.
You might think you are in ove now, but just wait till you see what on the outside.

Your fear is well placed, If she asks you bout the future of the relationship again, just tell her to wait till tomorrow and see.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

But in this case she is the one that wants the guy I don't think she is playing any game

She wants a fresh graduate to commit??
Why can't women be realistic for once. . . .This dude is still trying to find his feet.
Let him get a job first. . . .lay a solid foundation before u begin to drill his head with marriage thunks.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by onyinye2(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
lechatte:

True but the guy should atleast be up front with the woman. Tell her he aint ready to be married to her yet. It is better that way then having the woman's hopes up thinking that you are about to marry her.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by rubi(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Why can't women be realistic for once. . . .This dude is still trying to find his feet.
Let him get a job first. . . .lay a solid foundation before u begin to drill his head with marriage thunks.

what is a fresh graduate looking for in a lady that is ready for marriage just bang and say goodbye
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Roflmao, gosh you are a joker to behold, my goodness cheesy
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Hannibal: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
rubi:

what is a fresh graduate looking for in a lady that is ready for marriage just bang and say goodbye

My dayz. . . . . .Did u really say that??

God forbid, if this guy misplaces his priority and puts the babe in the family way, women would be complaining that she was made to suffer.
Everything should be planned out . . . . U would be surprised that the babe in question is still an undergraduate.
I don't know why most of em are in a hurry these days.
U meet a babe and within a month, she is showing u the kinda wedding dress she wants.
Re: My Fear Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
@poster
you thinking of settling wiv 2 women then? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Tall And Fair Girls,but My Fiancee Is Short And Dark.please Advice / Girls and SLMs: Seeing This In A Restaurant / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.