Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? (8276 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bellong close your eyes and geroutttt of here grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ermmm...ejo, please, let's keep post on topic.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks MOD kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Next-Lifetime BAN kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Who wanna be single mother smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
If I was thirty five and unmarried, na single mother Tinz oh.

Career you no get, husband you no get, pikin you no get..ah ah, na your own worse pass. Before you know it you start contemplating suicide.
God forbid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Lawwwddd of mercy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua: shocked shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ewuro707:

grin grin

I tell you, i don't know where people get this kind of energy from.

It beats my imagination! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua: shocked shocked shocked
u dont know the half of it.its been volcanic!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua: Did I just see Jalloti again? grin grin grin
This woman is something else! grin cheesy
T-girl should just not bother banning again! grin
Mama Chi-Chi, bikonu, na beg I beg you, leave it alone, just dis once! cry

she just start!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.