Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (44645 Views)

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by ENDTIMES: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
I feel GEJ was prostrating and sweating while he was writing his reply.

He may travel out of the country the day the security team will cost Otta for the"routine" questioning.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by djfaithy: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
01mcfadden:
what happened to Eedris Abdulkareem when he sang Nigeria jagajaga?
. I was ashamed when I heard jagajaga in ghana, the other guy beside me was forced to say, No wonder baba chased him away, how can a non Nigerian hear such song and think right about the country and its inhabitants ??.....maybe it could have made more sense if he had sang about unity and freedom, or something like God bless Nigeria not nigeria jagajaga..to be sincere with ourselves, the song is good when played in Nigeria but if you hear it outside you will never never be happy.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Guidedee(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=deletrue] This Obasanjo should show us proofs, especially those that has to do with security aspects of his letter even though he Obasanjo is a well known senseless and high You call OBJ those names? Abeg, what names do you use to call your father? OBJ was not evil when he suppressed the likes of IBB, ATIKU and GMB for GEJ to bring equity and unity by deliberately giving power to a shoeless ingrate from an ungrateful minority. OBJ personally went to Maiduguri so that the BH issue can be solved

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by djfaithy: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: What is all the noise about?
Isn't this the same Obasanjo who was languishing in prison during Abacha's rule?
What supernatural power has he suddenly developed?
Mtchewwwwwww!
. only abacha can answer that one in his grave, I swear he knows better.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by alwaysme(f): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2013
The story says OBJ is expected to furnish them with more details concerning what he knows. It doesn't mean that GEJ asked them to investigate him.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Sometimes I feel that those who support this wife-beater, neanderthal father and self-glorifying dictator lack the pre-requisite brain cells for constructive reasoning. Firstly, you lot thought OBJ is above investigation, now this is a proof that he is just an ordinary Nigerian like you and I, if I tell you that OBJ will go down in history has the greatest waste of sperm then I am sure most of you will disagree, yet it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by IboKiller: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I feel that those who support this wife-beater, neanderthal father and self-glorifying dictator lack the pre-requisite brain cells for constructive reasoning. Firstly, you lot thought OBJ is above investigation, now this is a proof that he is just an ordinary Nigerian like you and I, if I tell you that OBJ will go down in history has the greatest waste of sperm then I am sure most of you will disagree, yet it is what it is.

The same Obasanjo you and your fellow deranged Ibos massively voted for in 1999 and 2003?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by PedroJP(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Sunshine lady: who are d we? U & ur fellow agents of darkness? D lord God will arrest u pple like he did to Saul on his way to Damascus

Just that theirs will be a matter of elimination
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2013
The north is not with GEJ, south west is majorly APC & he is drawing a battle line with OBJ, a strong force in south west and in PDP. He is only left with south east and south south and those can not guarantee him victory come 2015. GEJ is laying a foundation of failure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Silverhawk: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2013
hotwax:

I want you to know that OBJ can never come out with baseless accusation.

He must have gotten facts. Military guys are loyal to OBJ. So also some SSS and DSS. Afterall Boko-haram have their mole in SSS/Military. Why wont OBJ have his own.

I believe OBJ has fact. Why did benin republic arrested Dokubo. It took the presidency to wade in. This should be connected to weapon shipping and sniper thing.

You have just spoken my mind......why has Asari gone quiet ever since this letter matter stated. Why hasn't he rained fire and brime stone to Obasanjo........hhhmmmm OBJ did not say what he said out of saying sake. He equally copied some generals in his letter which I believe they have deliberated over and over before it went public.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by kay4all(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Am pretty sure baba has some secret to tell abt gej administration. I also hope oga jona will not be pushed by the ill-advice on how to deal with baba. Anyway, we shall see where it will end. God bless Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Princewell2012(m): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Michael Sokoto: small Jona wan try Baba, I dey laff oo! cheesy
did you realised that, he is still the president of this country?
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm not sure if the President really wants Obj to furnish us with the details of the 1000 snipers allegation. He'll be sorry he did.

Obj knows the implications of this particular allegation before hand and you can be sure, he has overwhelming proves to back it up..."they" know this.

No one will invite Baba for questioning!
Interesting 2014, ahead.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by IboKiller: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2013
kay4all: Am pretty sure baba has some secret to tell abt gej administration. I also hope oga jona will not be pushed by the ill-advice on how to deal with baba. Anyway, we shall see where it will end. God bless Nigeria

Obasanjo met last month with Tony Blair in his private bedroom for six hours. What could they be talking about? From what I understand, Tony Blair was a CIA agent in the late 80s. There more to what Obasanjo knows than he is willing to let Nigerians know. I am glad Alameseigha confirmed today that GEJ and OBJ did meet secretly in Kenya last week.

What OBJ tried to do was to just let GEJ know the cat is already out of the bag. All the plans GEJ thought were secret, were not so secret.

There is more to what OBJ knows......
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by NobleG1(m): 3:47am On Dec 25, 2013
That huge ugly Gorilla called, Obasanjo, should be arrested to account for the deaths, crimes and massive corruption that happened under his watch as president. He was also the Oil minister during his regime, so he should be made to account for that one too.

The mess we have in Nigeria today since the inception of democracy, is solely Obasanjo's fault. This id*iot has destroyed Nigeria because of selfish reasons. Ribadu said Obasanjo was than Abacha in corruption. Although Ribadu is also an id*iot for not exposing Obasanjo during his tenure in EFCC, he knows a lot about Obasanjo. He said Obasanjo was good in covering his corrupt trails.

If Ribadu actually wanted to catch Obasanjo, he would have done it, but he was desperate to keep his job and allowed that Gorilla to use him as his hit-man against oppositions.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by IboKiller: 3:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Noble.G:
That huge ugly Gorilla called, Obasanjo, should be arrested to account for the deaths, crimes and massive corruption that happened under his watch as president. He was also the Oil minister during his regime, so he should be made to account for that one too.

The mess we have in Nigeria today since the inception of democracy, is solely Obasanjo's fault. This idiot has destroyed Nigeria because of selfish reasons. Ribadu said Obasanjo was than Abacha in corruption. Although Ribadu is an idiot for not exposing Obasanjo during his tenure in EFCC, he knows a lot about Obasanjo. He said Obasanjo was good in covering his corrupt trails. If Ribadu actually wanted to catch Obasanjo, he would have done it, but he was desperate to keep his job.

Liar! When did Ribadu say all that about Obasanjo? Give us the direct quote and source of your information. Is Obasanjo corrupt? Yes. Is he one of Nigeria's problem? Yes. But don't come here and lie about what Ribadu didn't say. Give us the evidence or die if you don't have the fact to back up your claim.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by irony: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2013
[center][/center]
HAH: Politics is about mending fences and compromises but Jonathan is being wrongly advised.

How will fight the poor through anti people policies, fight the high and mighty through coercion, fight the north, fight the west and expect to sleep well.

A word is enough.
@ HAH, how do you want Mr. president to give in to the politics of his ex boss who still want to call the shuts off aso rock.
there is NO fence mending when the fuel underneat the burning flame is WHO holds the Presido PDP flag come 2015.
obasanjo to me should not dictate to jonathan;
obasanjo should also not put stumbling block in his way because he did not sail through his third term bid.
If obasanjo is accusing Jonny of corruption, how come under his watch an ex convict (as quoted by the press) was elected governor of a state?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by asoderock(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2013
It is difficult to know exactly what Nigerians want. Now dat the so called weak one is making attempt to probe OBJ(albeit rumor), the same Nigerians are the ones rallying around the former president and calling GEJ move stupid, suicidal and all worth not.
So what exactly do Nigerians want?

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by yetunsbay(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2013
If an ordinary Nigerian get to write dis letter u gonna knw d end BUT a situatn whc is being written by fmr General,fmr Head of State and President respectively its conspicuous dia is more to it.Remember u pple calling on OBJ to prove dis allegatn u must also knw he wud hv forecasted an avenue lyk dis.So, having facts/proofs will b easier.
The last tym I checked 'the presidency get informatn fr all security departmts/officials BT Baba OBJ get his himself based on his military training'.
In situatn lyk dis let's both parties integrate and ameliorate,reconcile dia differences.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by juman(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2013
obj destroyed nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by wiseass: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Obasanjo is no saint and everyone needs to realise that fact..GEJ may seem docile but for now he is the president of this country...so obj writing letters and famzing apc is all bollocks coz @ the end of it all nigerians will only get a lesser devil..no saint can rule this country
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Howmanage: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Smooyis: Nigerians. Stop taking sides with these politicians. Let us rejoice that their centre of gravity can no longer hold. Let us rejoice that their corrupt and wicked house of leadership is now dividing to the glory of God and benefit of Nigerians and the world in general.
Let's be wise and count it real joy that politics in Nigeria may never be like before again. The present storm will ultimately sweep away all the wicked leaders in Nigeria and expose all the filths they have perpetrated or planning to.
Let us look beyond our ethnic or religious horizon and see the hand of God at work. God bless Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by akandea(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Bad Advisers the Bane of GEJ presidency. He is better thinking and reasoning on his own without the help of this guy who want nothing but doom for him.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by akandea(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Bad Advisers the Bane of GEJ presidency. He is better thinking and reasoning on his own without the help of this guy who want nothing but doom for him.
Presidency who could not arrest the cabal in the oil subsidy scam want to go after OBJ, I don't see it happening!
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2013
koastar: The north is not with GEJ, south west is majorly APC & he is drawing a battle line with OBJ, a strong force in south west and in PDP. He is only left with south east and south south and those can not guarantee him victory come 2015. GEJ is laying a foundation of failure.
which of d south-south?
d otuoked infested part of bayelsa or d refined other south-south?
abeg park well undecided
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by simpleseyi: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
"[b]Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad"[/b]

****PLEASE JONATHAN DO NOT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH******

He is already mad and is destined for destruction. Nobody likes Obasanjo even in Obasanjo's home town including you and I, but moving against past military rulers in Nigeria is same as moving to destruction.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by sneak3(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Our people says the fly that refuses to hear will surely follow the corps to the Grave. My brother Jonah a word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by manmade(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
akin33: This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria if GEJ did not "te je je"We are disappointed in Mr. Jona, instead of him to down his home work by address the issues raised by OBJ. he busy sending security forces to a army General. Wasting his time. By doing this, Ebora Owu will only kill his 2015 ambition.
which Ebora owu? Gej is not a coward like Obj, let's have a quick flash back ,during the 1st tenure of Obj we all knew how he was crying and begging Atiku not to contest. ,did u see Gej acting in the same way with sambo? .Obj was maiming ,harassing ,intimating and sending the opposition to exile .Gej never do that instead he allowed the oppositions to have their says. Where was lai Mohammed and the likes during Obj 2nd tenure? Even Bola ige as wise and popular as he is couldn't survived it .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by awayeyebundle: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Jonathan na ingrate person and continue to be ingrate,if 0BJ can assist u Jonathan to Power in the faces of mighty Northern people now u have d effortery to do what is odd to who help,now prepare to face WORST,forget 2015 even if u vote,u no go enter.People wey dey advice na wrong advice
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by jamace(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
awayeye_bundle: Jonathan na ingrate person and continue to be ingrate,if 0BJ can assist u Jonathan to Power in the faces of mighty Northern people now u have d effortery to do what is odd to who help,now prepare to face WORST,forget 2015 even if u vote,u no go enter.People wey dey advice na wrong advice

Do you know how many Generals are behind GEJ? For your information, GEJ has many generals who advise him on issues too.
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
I would love to see the outcome of this . . . .
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by mymadam(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
jamace:

Do you know how many Generals are behind GEJ? For your information, GEJ has many generals who advise him on issues too.

I really love your acidic sense of humour grin. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.