Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? (9091 Views)

Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing / Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OlaoChi: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
POPE II: I was referring to our Christian women, we share the same beliefs. They are against abortion ,they value humans life . Unlike you

Where's the human life? The unborn child? I agree that the child is human but then what is wrong with preventing a child from suffering in this cruel world?

If I was a Christian, I would abort everything because I can't let a child come and live in a useless world when he could still end up in hell.
You think those in hell wouldn't regret being born?
Think about it, it's better to not be born than be born and end up in your hell.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OlaoChi: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
POPE II:

There's no woman's choice or man's choice, we are under God's commandments, under his rule. And he's against abortion .period

Not everyone believes your Bible tales, Some believe Ifa tales, some believe Kojiki. You are just trying to force your religion on people
If you really believe in the Bible you would fear for your unborn children and prevent them from being born. You ever wonder why Priests don't raise children?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
OlaoChi:

Where's the human life? The unborn child? I agree that the child is human but then what is wrong with preventing a child from suffering in this cruel world?

If I was a Christian, I would abort everything because I can't let a child come and live in a useless world when he could still end up in hell.
You think those in hell wouldn't regret being born?
Think about it, it's better to not be born than be born and end up in your hell.

YoYour analogy doesn't make sense, hell is a choice and there is a way to avoid it , as a Christian you know what to do or not do in order to go in heaven.

Everything is wrong with, who are you decide who must live and who must not?

Complete this question: it is good to kill a human being in the womb when ?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OlaoChi: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
POPE II:
YoYour analogy doesn't make sense, hell is a choice and there is a way to avoid it , as a Christian you know what to do or not do in order to go in heaven.

Everything is wrong with, who are you decide who must live and who must not?

Complete this question: it is good to kill a human being in the womb when ?

So it's nice to give birth to child who's would probably end up in eternal suffering?
It's better you don't get married and have kids at all.
That's why your priests remain single

You complete the question for yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42am On Jan 07, 2014
POPE II:

any argument should have stopped after this video. How can any sane person abort or defend abortion?

It beats me how folks will watch that videoclip and still justify murder for any reason. undecided
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Image123:

Great one from Ray. Always an inspiration, thanks for sharing Ola.

Thanks for watching my fellow soldier in the Lord. wink
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:47am On Jan 07, 2014
striktlymi:

Yea! The video was great!

Nice one Ola!

Here is the full videoclip of one of those who was interviewed. See her make a 1800 change within some minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7L75krgvEw
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Reality Check:

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Question:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Hijab Can Decieve You... / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.