Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems (7870 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry

1) She almost always depressed and worries too
much.Always keeps reminding herself of all the bad
things she has gone through in life
2) She's too emotional..she cries way too much and it
pisses me off...these days i don't console her
anymore,i just get angry and i show it
3) She falls sick almost every week and i feel like she
exaggerates it sometimes and at some point i
stopped caring too much..cos i've spent too much
money on drugs already..she's already shivering at
the slightest cold or rolling on the floor crying when
she has a headache or her usual stomach ulcer.
4) she's too negative and complains a lot about
everything and waits for me to tell her what to do
and how to do it...sometimes i feel like i'm dating a
baby
5) She's too clingy,always wants me to be around
her,hardly gives me space,even when i tell her i need
space and i go to my own house,she is calling me all
the time,always wants to talk to me.
So this are the major problems i am facing with my
girlfriend and i'm scared that if she continues this
way i might just call it quit..every other thing is
great...i love her so much and i'm scared of losing
her..thats why i hope you guys can offer me and her
a solution..thanks."
Plz advise
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Enegod(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
smh
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by pweetixandy: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
nkan n be

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
pweetixandy: nkan n be

angryangry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by adezjamz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Please understand — it’s not unhealthy to stay with someone because we’ve decided to do that.

So many people think “being healthy” means following someone (God knows who) else’s rules.
Being healthy means acting on decisions we make. Nobody else knows what’s “best for us”. It’s all any human being can do for each of us to decide what we should do — want to do next. And the biggest complications in life aren’t the choice between something “good” and “something bad.” They’re most often choices between two “not so good things.”

You have the choice to make.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
You are her greatest problem Andy

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
ULSHERLAN: You are her greatest problem Andy
How am I? I do all I can to please her. Plz advise angry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Sageez(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
giv her somtim, stand by her, encourage her fr her to see reasons. She might b testin u bro. Buy more patients if u hv run outa it. My gf was ones lik dat, she is a sickler, i stud by her n today am enjoyin her. If i tel u wat she bought fr me dis xmas, u wil go gaga
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Gabweezy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Where's my comment?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by MzHolly(f): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
If you truly love her, you have to stand by her. Talk to her about it and see how you both can work towards a happier stress free relationship.

Merry christmas Andy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Sageez(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Gabweezy: Where's my comment?
it is in d trash can
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by DonaldGenes(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
??
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by eyenCalabar(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Her mentality about life needs to be changed.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
HEpopotamus cheesy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Danhumprey: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
I'm sure all these were scribbled down from the brain of an orangutan? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by ObiomaA: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Don't dump her. Just leave it in god's hand. Things will get better
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by andyanders: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
You knew her, b4 approaching her and from your statement, you loves her and NEVER wanna loose her, then why complain?

If you truly love her as you said, stand by hand and help her stand and stop complaining and if you cannot stomach her problem then, do not waist her time, tell her off and let her get someone that can accommodate her.
You love her and do wanna loose her is a step towards sitting her down and discussing about her problems to know a way to help her overcome it rather than complaining.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by candor4(f): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze Andyblaze Andyblaze aw many gfssssssssss do u hv?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by duni04(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Enegod: smh

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
candor4: Andyblaze Andyblaze Andyblaze aw many gfssssssssss do u hv?

angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by dejt4u(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
I will keep sayin this;
..if u ar havin girls' problems i feel bad for u son, i gt 99problems bt a bitc.h aint one...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Like JEEZ, my 1cm di.ck is charging for the first time in 7years, need a monkey to lay badly.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Input(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
adezjamz: Please understand — it’s not unhealthy to stay with someone because we’ve decided to do that.

So many people think “being healthy” means following someone (God knows who) else’s rules.
Being healthy means acting on decisions we make. Nobody else knows what’s “best for us”. It’s all any human being can do for each of us to decide what we should do — want to do next. And the biggest complications in life aren’t the choice between something “good” and “something bad.” They’re most often choices between two “not so good things.”

You have the choice to make.
I summary what did you just say?....nothing

Give advice don't blab

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Bizibi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Anoda andyblaze fiction story again
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by chukwuinya: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
she is a baby or dont u call her babe,jst passing though
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by hisawesomeness(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
U and this ur Imaginary girlfriend. But wait sebi she be mammy watet
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by ifeegee(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze, your stories no get part 2, e for better if you dey write scripts for nollywood and get paid for them.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
ifee-gee:
Andyblaze, your stories no get part 2, e for better if you dey write scripts for nollywood and get paid for them.

Connect me angryangry
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by destino24(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
This your girlfriend, she is either a god or she does not exist.

All the things wey you don tell us about her, it's either she is too emotional, or she wants sex in a weird style or she puts saliva back into your mouth when you kiss.

That your girlfriend nawao
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
she is suffering from some emotional problems...let her see a psychotherapist. I'd recommend this book for you ''emotional intelligence'' by daniel goleman
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by Andyblaze: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Peterken05: she is suffering from some emotional problems...let her see a psychotherapist. I'd recommend this book for you ''emotional intelligence'' by daniel goleman

Thanks www.nairaland.com/1568780/things-know-boxing-day-26th
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems by SPLiTZ1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ur gf is d kinda girl am luking 4 at op

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.