Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland (28341 Views)

Confession: ‘i’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad…’ / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by POPEII: 1:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Yawns
Who is fooling who
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Richy4(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2013
This is the reason why you choose your words carefully before you answer or disagree with some one. there is always a way to disagree without insulting someone.

in this case the name calling was two ways traffic. you have to ignore it like it never happened. Assuming as an elderly person he cautioned you to reduce the way you flex your finger on the keyboard with insult, you would have known you were dealing with a senior. instead he followed you bumper to bumper with insults.

Besides I do not know how he will know how many people he has replied and how many has replied him except he has no job but NL

Next time type with care so that you will not insult your future mother in-law
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Here's a different world. Everything i say and do on nairaland ends on nairaland.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by tellwisdom: 2:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Shey na ur Christmas lie be this?? angry....when others are busy sharing love and drinks, you are busy feeding us with lies
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Abali1(m): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1005200/all-because-nairaland-he-said
Excerpt;

acidtalk:
[b]I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.[/b]

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Why was a full grown man, father and husband trading insult on nairaland? undecided
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by gothrones(m): 3:13am On Dec 26, 2013
^
So many full grown men, father, and husband do the same in reality, so why not online?

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by PassingShot(m): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2013
If this is true, then your posting a topic about it will even do her more damage than good. The man will surely be able to add things up and get to know she was the one who insulted him. Sorry but you've only accelerated the man knowing that his boy's gf is not what she pretends to be.
BTW, do we really have to be rude and insulting all because we don't agree with others opinions or views?

I've always known that nothing is absolutely anonymous in all of these online social forums from Facebook to twitter to Nairaland. People really have to be careful with what they say online because you don't know which of your words you will have to swallow later on.
Haven't we heard of broken homes, lost jobs, lifetime enmity etc caused by what was said in some of these forums? Let who have ears hear.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by apacheguy: 4:32am On Dec 26, 2013
there's higher probability the father already knows you're the one since all the hints has already been exposed, the best thing i'll suggest now is just bone and be a good girl, u may decide to tell your bf depending on how matured he's, u shd b able to figure that ursef, if u're not sure how he'l handle it, bone again...wen the issue comes up, deny, (that's beta to save your relationship most esp. if u guys are hoping life long relationship) as the father himself wldnt even like to bring up the matter...keep living ur life normal, have the mindset that nothing happened, don't worry, be happy!
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Same old bullsheet smh
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Khalessi: Same old shït, just a different poster... undecided

you are right, someone posted something similar in the past just that it was a guy in that case
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Exponental(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Pretend nothing ever happened. Just learn not to insult on any social network, u could be hitting urself.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by cutiepie01(f): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2013
soe: NAA WAAAA OOOOO.....so HAs Nairaland (A faceless Forum) reach the level where people will now be scared in public....come on Lady...for all I care, you can continue insulting him and advicing him (if need be) on a faceless forum like this without him even knowing it is you. Ahhh see you sef...infact...its a far easier way to have a smooth life....if he has a bad attitude, just post a topic on Nairaland...see if he comments on it..and trade another set of insults or advice...until he changes his attitude . By the Way..in OBJ's Voice "it is to late " to follow the advice of Harry Potter that you should apologise, because the matter is already on FrontPage and DADDY Bayo would have read it by now, so any apology getting to him will link directly to the post and you gan gan gan....so in my own opinion...carry on...dont worry...act like you dont even know he is on nairaland,..maybe one day...tell him "Daddy can you imagine one Boy trading insult with me on Nairaland..show him..he would silently rush to his room and deactivate his account...I tell you..lol
lmao.U av a point though
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by barackodam: 5:37am On Dec 26, 2013
I hv ntin gud to say, mi ni paaro Btw, all of u sayin she shud apologize n tel d man or tel her bf....i dnt tink so, its nt evri man dt has got a matured heart....d man myt hear dt nw and tel iz son oo ni fe omo yen oo, omo ti o n bu mi so i gues d best idea so far, reconcile wit d man on NL, den restitute later
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Luxiana19: Hi Nlanders! Season's greetings y'all.

I want to share what happened just yesterday with u guys.

My friend and I are on Nairaland and we know each others usernames. Well ystdae she was spending Christmas Eve with her boyfriend at his house. Her bfs mum sent him on an errand while she waited for him at home. They were actually using the family computer to watch a movie together before he left so she was alone with the computer after he left. She decided to pause the movie for him and browse through nairaland instead.

Someone was logged into nairaland on the computer. She knew he wasn't the one because she'd asked him before and he said just wanted to sign up one of these days.

Anyway she identified the owner of the profile to be her boyfriend's dad. The username was soo familiar so she went back to her fone and logged into NL politics section.

Lo and behold, she and that username (bf's dad) had once disagreed over something on a thread which had actually blown over to become a full fledged war with name calling and everything.

She traded insults with her bfs dad unknowingly.

Immediately, she called me because her brain just shut down then. I just told her to turn off the system and give her bf's a big excuse and run!!

Right now, she doesn't know to look at her bf's dad without cringing inwardly.

she asked me to post this with my account cuz if she does with hers, her bf's dad may recognize her.

What should she do?
Cant she jst change her username & simply move on witout causin any p in d whole family?
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by lymelyte(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by lastpage: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1: This is what you get when you have a big mouth.

One day you'll curse your boss unknowingly only to be sacked the next day.

"Told them" o! shocked shocked

Courtesy, even online, is very good.
You have a right to disagree with anyone's view/opinion, focus on the message ....but dont start insulting the messenger or raining abuses on others, just to prove you can talk!

No be today we don dey talk dis thing now? Respect others.

Lastpage!
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2013
SUPER STORY.

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2013
Bazinga!!!
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by bluehorizo(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2013
I don`t think some understand that you are actually allowed to disagree with another user without laughing at them, belittling them or calling them childish, playground names. You are part of a community, of course you won`t like everyone in that community. Do you go up to everyone you don`t like and tell them? Or do you ignore and talk to those that you do like?

You will have to deal with this girl. You don't have to tell your dad's bf you are a nairalander or better go under a different moniker. Learn how to relate peacefully with everyone you come across with. Either on the internet or in person. Life is too short to make enmities.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by bootstrap(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2013
What is every one saying sef.................... The only thing i can say is, it serves her right (yes.....and i am not batting a lid)

Now assuming the man insulted her first sef............ when did insulting pple back start solving problems (our typical Nigerian/Black mentality i suppose - one of the many reasons blacks are still mainly backward and underdeveloped ).

And for her to be ashamed of the insults they traded now, just means she kind-of was to blame or she also finds a need to pretend to her bf and his family undecided (personally, if i ever open my mouth and insult anybody here, it just means, if i ever come f2f with the person, i cld proudly identify myself)

I honestly feel, its either OP is arrogant, rude and always poised to insult in real life, or she's just one of those pple that come online to portray whom they are not. Either way its bleeped-up.

By and large, people should learn to be more civil out here (online generally), disagree all you want, but never go about insulting people, and lastly, people need to be responsible for their online personality as well; I mean, your opinion (and insults) should be yours and you should be proud to air it in real life.

1 Like

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by geezville(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Lol...why does this sound like some kinda joke. Seriously though, I think the NL forum is filled with folks who have a lot of time in their hands, and as well derive joy in trading insults, mocking others and subjective reasoning. Sad fact.
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by jayAjoku(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2013

My friend and I are on Nairaland and we know each others usernames. Well ystdae she was spending Christmas Eve with her boyfriend at his house. Her bfs mum sent him on an errand while she waited for him at home. They were actually using the family computer to watch a movie together before he left so she was alone with the computer after he left. She decided to pause the movie for him and browse through nairaland instead.

Someone was logged into nairaland on the computer. She knew he wasn't the one because she'd asked him before and he said just wanted to sign up one of these days.

Anyway she identified the owner of the profile to be her boyfriend's dad. The username was soo familiar so she went back to her fone and logged into NL politics section.

Lo and behold, she and that username (bf's dad) had once disagreed over something on a thread which had actually blown over to become a full fledged war with name calling and everything.

Immediately, she called me because her brain just shut down then. I just told her to turn off the system and give her bf's a big excuse and run!!

she asked me to post this with my account cuz if she does with hers, her bf's dad may recognize her.

What should she do?
pray on it then tell him and his dad when they are both present. It will be well
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Abali1: www.nairaland.com/1005200/all-because-nairaland-he-said
Excerpt;

Meehn I tire for my people o! As in, this guy just laid bare the fact that the OP recycled an old topic, interchanged the gender and at the same time, spicing up the gist by making slight modifications.

The shocking stuff here is that only about three people pointed to the authenticity of the story. All others are just going on giving pieces of advice or slating the OP.
Is it so hard to comprehend?
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by sainty2k3(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2013
If this shit is true with I doubt, then she need not panic , Nairaland is faceless forum, there is no way the man will know she's d one, the danger in revealing her identity now is dat her post on Nl has portrayed her has someone that can't control her mouth and insult anyhow so if the father-in-law to be get to know its her, it might cost her some P.
This should be a lesson to those that talk anyhow on NL just because its a 'faceless forum' one day ur post can cause trouble , remember its not 100% anonymous, ur email is there and some other traceable data
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Yemzy176(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Text d fd dad no to so dat I sure tell he everything if u are affair to say it u c I try to help u

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by AwesomeDaniel(m): 7:04am On Dec 26, 2013
Same fake old story..
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2013
Insult him in person undecided
Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by Sheenor: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Option 2
She should accept the fact that it was done on a faceless forum and she at that time was oblivious of his real identity.

OR

Option 3
If she remains troubled, tell her to confess her mistake and I believe the man should be mature enough to handle the little issue cause of option 2; it wouldn't have happened if she knew he was the one. Why? Because cringing inwardly shows a big sign of respect.

Re: She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland by optimism91(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2013

What should she do?
And she thinks his Dad won't read this. If she could do that to a man she doesn't know on forum like this, which I believe is meant to be a social one without thinking twice, I doubt if she worth the stress. (Although u didn't disclose to us what lead to their insult).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.