Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 (5338 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You talk as if other regions are monolithic when they are not. The south west will never vote in block because the south west is multi ethnic. The yorubas in the south west will not also vote in block because they are divided and have always been. The only time Yorubas vote in block is when the presidential candidate is Yoruba. That is the fact, no matter how much noise you make. The south east are normally not very monolithic politically, but in GEJ, they have for the first time found a common ground. That may even change after GEJ. The middle belt have pulled out of the alliance with the core north. They are completely opposed to hausa/fulani dominance. Always observe that those who say the north is united against GEJ are always hausa/fulani or muslims.

Some of you make me laugh when you claim some of us are trying to divide Nigeria along religious lines. What a big joke. Nigeria has always been divided along religious lines from independence and nothing has changed. Isnt the G7 agitation along ethnic and religious lines? Why is APC bent on presenting a core Northern candidate? hypocrites grin

You don't know anything about SW. You want see bloc vote again, you will see one come 2015.

If you think SW is divided, that is in your dreams. I am assuring you, GEJ will not get 30% of Ondo. Mark it. SW electorate is too informed for sentiments.

He has the whole of 2014 to improve on his abysmal performance . We are still watching.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

You don't know anything about SW. You want see bloc vote again, you will see one come 2015.

If you think SW is divided, that is in your dreams. I am assuring you, GEJ will not get 30% of Ondo. Mark it. SW electorate is too informed for sentiments.

He has the whole of 2014 to improve on his abysmal performance . We are still watching.

You are talking nonsense as usual from your bedroom. You cant even speak for your street, not to talk about your LGA or the south west. Go to GEJ's facebook page and see how many Yorubas follow him and support him there and come back to tell me more crap! See how many Yorubas have come out to defend GEJ in the OBJ letter issue. We are on the ground in Lagos. The people are fed up with Fashola and Tinubu and they showed that in the last LGA elections when they voted against ACN and ACN had to rig in many LGAs. The badagry scandal is there as a proof. You claim that GEJ will not get 30% of Ondo. Really? Isnt this how you also boasted that ACN will win Ondo and at the end of the day, ACN came third? All you folks know how to do is propaganda and lies. grin

The facts are there for all to see. The only time the SW votes in block is when a Yoruba is the presidential candidate. Right from Independence, it has always been so. The Awolowo-Akintola division was in the 60s. That is how long the SW has been divided and will continue to be. ACN won Ogn Oyo and Ekiti by small margins in 2011. Please spare us the propaganda

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You talk as if other regions are monolithic when they are not. The south west will never vote in block because the south west is multi ethnic. The yorubas in the south west will not also vote in block because they are divided and have always been. The only time Yorubas vote in block is when the presidential candidate is Yoruba. That is the fact, no matter how much noise you make. The south east are normally not very monolithic politically, but in GEJ, they have for the first time found a common ground. That may even change after GEJ. The middle belt have pulled out of the alliance with the core north. They are completely opposed to hausa/fulani dominance. Always observe that those who say the north is united against GEJ are always hausa/fulani or muslims.

Some of you make me laugh when you claim some of us are trying to divide Nigeria along religious lines. What a big joke. Nigeria has always been divided along religious lines from independence and nothing has changed. Isnt the G7 agitation along ethnic and religious lines? Why is APC bent on presenting a core Northern candidate? hypocrites grin

Since GEJ and his handlers have turned this into regions.....all regions will support en bloc their preferred candidates.

There won't be any vote split as you want from other regions while expecting en bloc voting pattern from SE and SS. You can't have your cake and eat it. It as straight forward as that.

The reason that you alluded for the SE having a so called common ground...will be the same reason other regions will have common ground.

You wish your own votes are secured...while breaking other regions....things won't work that way in 2015. Your campaign strategic is double-edge.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by MeAboki(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

The scale is gradually falling of their eyes...I've never seen people that talk careless as some of these people here....they talk as if they won't need other regions.

They put all their eggs in one ethnic party APGA, without regional let alone national reach and preach politics of hate; yet they still expect to be voted into the presidency; of course when they fail they'll be the first to cry marginalization - not minding their own brand of politics of self-isolation.

Obiagelli: op is now an expert in northern affairs, you insult them every day, call them almajiris, parasites and now you want their votes?
" you want to give our oil and land to the north " Pej referring to ameachi the last time she was in ph.
You think the northerner don't read or hear this things.

How about boko haram? Do you know what the northerner thinks about it? They believe GEJ is destroy their region and they are ready to flush him out.

Btw is the SS+SE votes no longer sufficient for you?

Your observation, so succinct and true. In their arrogance they want to believe the average northerner in Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi or Gombe would brave standing in the sun for hours to vote for their person whose preoccupation had been insulting and treating them with scorn.

@ Idoma Likita:
Well, what can I say other than your piece was a masterpiece of objectivity and advice worthy of bookmarking for future reference - clearrly the most intelligent and best post in this thread.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by fiizznation: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
@op . U can spew ur baloney frm now till 2015 if u so wish. One thing is certain, ur clueless president ll be heading to his village after d 2015 election . grin
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You are talking nonsense as usual from your bedroom. You cant even speak for your street, not to talk about your LGA or the south west. Go to GEJ's facebook page and see how many Yorubas follow him and support him there and come back to tell me more crap! See how many Yorubas have come out to defend GEJ in the OBJ letter issue. We are on the ground in Lagos. The people are fed up with Fashola and Tinubu and they showed that in the last LGA elections when they voted against ACN and ACN had to rig in many LGAs. The badagry scandal is there as a proof. You claim that GEJ will not get 30% of Ondo. Really? Isnt this how you also boasted that ACN will win Ondo and at the end of the day, ACN came third? All you folks know how to do is propaganda and lies. grin

The facts are there for all to see. The only time the SW votes in block is when a Yoruba is the presidential candidate. Right from Independence, it has always been so. The Awolowo-Akintola division was in the 60s. That is how long the SW has been divided and will continue to be. ACN won Ogn Oyo and Ekiti by small margins in 2011. Please spare us the propaganda

Keep looking for reasons while Yorubas votes will be divided ....as long as a Yoruba is on APC ticket...while GEJ and Sambo and on PDP....the 6 Yorubas states are in the bag for APC. It's as straight forward as that. Stay in Owerri or Enugu and be speaking on how Yorubas will vote.

How do we vote for a President that sat down while Arthur Eze was telling Ibos not to vote for a Awolowo Yoruba party that that killed them during the civil war.?

We will play the tribal politics as much as you did in Anamabra....
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Since GEJ and his handlers have turned this into regions.....all regions will support en bloc their preferred candidates.

There won't be any vote split as you want from other regions while expecting en bloc voting pattern from SE and SS. You can have your cake and eat it. It as straight forward as that.

The reason that you alluded for the SE having a so called common ground...will be the same reason other regions will have common ground.

You wish your own votes are secured...while breaking other regions....things won't work that way in 2015. Your campaign strategic is double-edge.

My little friend, I am not wishing anything. I am stating the obvious as far as the politics of Nigeria goes today. Your sentiments cant change that. The facts and figures on the ground supports my analysis. The middlebelt have taking a stand. It isnt even because of GEJ. It is because they are finally fed up of hausa/fulani domination. The northern PDP governors forum collapsed because of this. Jos has been one continous war zone because of this. Did you read the comments of Gowon and Danjuma on the OBJ letter? They will never go with a hausa/fulani agenda anymore. You can keep lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
raphead:

How fly no go support shyte.. all this blockhead drinking from the same cup of ignorance.. smh for you jamiu omo Iya olobi..

Coming from a maggot is quite rich . Smh for an airhead son of a wretch.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Keep looking for reasons while Yorubas votes will be divided ....as long as a Yoruba is on APC ticket...while GEJ and Sambo and on PDP....the 6 Yorubas states are in the bag for APC. It's as straight forward as that. Stay in Owerri or Enugu and be speaking on how Yorubas will vote.

How do we vote for a President that sat down while Arthur Eze was telling Ibos not to vote for a Awolowo Yoruba party that that killed them during the civil war.?

We will play the tribal politics as much as you did in Anamabra....

You are speaking for yourself. You are in no capacity to speak for the SW or the Yorubas. The only facts are those that have shown up over time. That is why I used history as my evidence. You will play the tribal sentiments, not the Yorubas. The only thing that will evoke a Yoruba tribal sentiments and cause a block vote is a Yoruba presidential candidate. I know that because I live in Yoruba land and have done so most of my life. And for the records, I am not from the SE
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

My little friend, I am not wishing anything. I am stating the obvious as far as the politics of Nigeria goes today. Your sentiments cant change that. The facts and figures on the ground supports my analysis. The middlebelt have taking a stand. It isnt even because of GEJ. It is because they are finally fed up of hausa/fulani domination. The northern PDP governors forum collapsed because of this. Jos has been one continous war zone because of this. Tehy will never go with a hausa/fulani agenda anymore.

You display a lot of naïveté here on this thread...which middle belt? The best GEJ will do is to pick Plateau and Benue. Exclude Niger and Kwara from your calculation completely.

You see...you don't go insulting people everyday and threatening them and expect them to get favour easily from them.

GEJ best bet to come back in 2015 is via massive rigging......that will come with it own fatal consequences.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Oh you are part of the sycophants deceiving GEJ.

We are just a year away to election. You will see Florida type of voting aka ibo Florida.

Fresh tornado on the way.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Another excellent undeniable post . . . . kiss .

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You are speaking for yourself. You are in no capacity to speak for the SW or the Yorubas. The only facts are those that have shown up over time. That is why I used history as my evidence. You will play the tribal sentiments, not the Yorubas. The only thing that will evoke a Yoruba tribal sentiments and cause a block vote is a Yoruba presidential candidate. I know that because I live in Yoruba land and have done so most of my life. And for the records, I am not from the SE

Take this to the back...a Yoruba vice presidential candidate brings 6 states already for APC.

The reason you gave while a Bayelsa man or Delta man will vote for GEJ will be the same reason Yorubas will vote for their own.

You can't be expecting political sophistication on Yorubas from your bedroom...and telling us SS & SE have some common ground (read tribalism) to vote GEJ.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

There is no one can play tribal politics as much as Yorubas, if need be. I assure you.

It is just a word of what the y1bos have said to be replayed back. What GEJ said about us and you will see the sentiment fanning up.

Wait and chillax till then.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

You display a lot of naïveté here on this thread...which middle belt? The best GEJ will do is to pick Plateau and Benue. Exclude Niger and Kwara from your calculation completely.

You see...you don't go insulting people everyday and threatening them and expect them to get favour easily from them.

GEJ best bet to come back in 2015 is via massive rigging......that will come with it own fatal consequences.
they totally forgot and the are going about claiming the same abokis they were shouting "kill them all" at the declaration of the state of emergency.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

You have just shown that you are a typical guy who doesnt travel outside Lagos or Ekiti and so, know nothing about Nigeria. People like you make fake comments on NL because you are ignorant. 40% of Northern Nigeria are Christians. Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Taraba, Southern Niger, etc are mostly minorities and Christians. They used to vote in block with the core north, but Islamic fundamentalism has changed all that. Many of you actually think the whole north are hausas. Hausa is just a lingual franca in the North. You cant call a southern Kaduna man hausa. He could fight with you for that. You obviously dont have any clue about the North, except that being peddled by the hausa/fulani click

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by IdomaLikita: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merci Mssrs Gamji et Brimmie
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
what is this lagos LG you guys are shouting? How many pple voted in the said election, i didn't even know when the election took place. If you are calculating on that basis then you are naive.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You have just shown that you are a typical Lagos or Ekiti boy who know nothing about Nigeria. People like you make fake comments on NL because you are ignorant. 40% of Northern Nigeria are Christians. Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Taraba, Southern Niger, etc are mostly minorities and Christians. They used to vote in block with the core north, but Islamic fundamentalism has changed all that. Many of you actually think the whole north are hausas. Hausa is just a lingual franca in the North. You cant call a southern Kaduna man hausa. He could fight with you for that. You obviously dont have any clue about the North, except that being peddled by the hausa/fulani click

When you insult them calling them parasites...never do well and heaps all the leadership problem of Nigeria on them, do you do this differentiation and segmentation? You see...you may have very short memory for your own convenience sake...but they don't.

There are many reasons why your segmentation won't work....let the Ibos that voted for GEJ in the North repeat the same feat in 2015.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You have just shown that you are a typical Lagos or Ekiti boy who know nothing about Nigeria. People like you make fake comments on NL because you are ignorant. 40% of Northern Nigeria are Christians. Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Taraba, Southern Niger, etc are mostly minorities and Christians. They used to vote in block with the core north, but Islamic fundamentalism has changed all that. Many of you actually think the whole north are hausas. Hausa is just a lingual franca in the North. You cant call a southern Kaduna man hausa. He could fight with you for that. You obviously dont have any clue about the North, except that being peddled by the hausa/fulani click

So voting in your village is based only on religion or ethnicity.

Do you think they are blind to the monumental corruption institutionalised and being worshped by this administration in our country.
Do you think they are blind to questionable presidential pardon to rogues
Do you think they are blind to the woeful performance of this administration.
Do you think, it is religious or ethnic sentiment hat will bring food to their table or give them job.

You are a novice.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli: what is this lagos LG you guys are shouting? How many pple voted in the said election, i didn't even know when the election took place. If you are calculating on that basis then you are naive.

Let him keep stewing in his ignorance
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli: what is this lagos LG you guys are shouting? How many pple voted in the said election, i didn't even know when the election took place. If you are calculating on that basis then you are naive.

it's even more naive to wish away the changing pulse and sentiments of the grassroots electorates
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013

Actually, that is the best place to analyze from. The people who are aware and vote in the LGA elections are mostly indigenous people. If those people reject APC, what do you think the rest will do. Those people who voted in the LGAs are mostly Yorubas or Non-indigenous people who have lived in Lagos for a long time and take Lagos as their home.

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by holyvirgin: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Brimmie:

See what GEJ turned you into.. sad Compound Goat!!
I stated the obvious.... If you can't accept it then Go and Die

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

@bolded what do you call them lgbos? You must be joking btw they are declaring their massive support for Gej on this thread
www.nairaland.com/1569350/thread-christian-northerners-gej-2015#20467845
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
jmaine:

Another excellent undeniable post . . . . kiss .

I don't expect anything quite different from you.. grin
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Erroneous generalization angry . . .Ekiti boys are smart like me . . . grin
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

I don't expect anything quite different from you.. grin

Cos the truth is unchangeable . . . grin
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by raphead: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
jmaine:

Coming from a maggot is quite rich . Smh for an airhead son of a wretch.

Omo Iya olobi coming for afternoon dose of his daily spanking from his chi. Hey dolts I hate doing jawjaw exercise with peeps with frozen brain cells. Do humanity a favour by eliminating yourself from the biosphere. Try this recipe for lunch mix one bucket filled of bleach and 5 hours inhalation of generator fumes
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by fiizznation: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

u really nailed it• Many of this posters dnt knw dat the middle-belt/north central is made up of 6 states. Which are:

1. Niger
2. Kogi
3. Plateau
4. Kwara
5. Benue
6. Nassarawa

GEj can never win in states like niger, nassarawa, kogi and kwara states.

His only stronghold in the mb/nc ll be plateau and benue state..

If the APC ll even play there card well, they ll even get plateau state bcuz there is a reasonable number of pple there that ll vote them.

The results of of 2015 elections according to zones ll be something like this :

1. NW = APC
2. NE = APC
3. NC/MB = APC
4. SW = APC
5. SS = PDP
6. SE = PDP

Even GEJ's best political strategists know this and that's why they r trying to play the ethnic/religion card in d SW/NC
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
raphead:

Omo Iya olobi coming for afternoon dose of his daily spanking from his chi. Hey dolts I hate doing jawjaw exercise with peeps with frozen brain cells. Do humanity a favour by eliminating yourself from the biosphere. Try this recipe for lunch mix one bucket filled of bleach and 5 hours inhalation of generator fumes

Lolz . . .regurgitating stale bullshyte not in line with the robust points debating parties are exchanging . . . .

Step into line son . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / South West Rated High In Internally Generated Revenue. / The Principal Of Government Secondary Katsina Has Been Assasinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.