Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 (5339 Views)

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
fiizznation: kajuru, kachia, jaji zango kataf, kujama. All d above listed LG r were GEJ ll get his votes in kaduna. U r a mo.ron indeed, what's the use of someone's language if he dnt speak it and use the the language of anoda person to communicate ? All d above listed LG areas speak hausa as their first language
And yet u r lieing that if u call any of them a hausa man he ll fight u. U r a blatant liar my frd.
The places GEJ ll obviously get some votes in Kaduna city ll be places like:
Sabontasha
Gonin gora
Television
Ungwan rume
U knw nothing abt the north and yet u choose to spread lies. Shame on u mister cheesy sorry to burst ur bubble

What was the voting result for the presidential election in kaduna in 2011 again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by fiizznation: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Who is lying? Lets see...You said ACN will sweep Ondo - You lied

You said Ngige will win Anambra - You lied

You said Lagos is completely for ACN but ACN had to rig in the last elections - You lied

You said the North will go with Buhari but PDP won Abuja by a landslide - Again you lied

So who is lying again? grin grin grin
I won't engage u in any debate again bcuz u r a shameless, blatant liar.. U lie to score cheap points• grin enjoy ur silly lies while the last. Anyway merry xmas grin
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ask a Yoruba man, ask an Ibo man...ask an Ijaw man...ask an Hausa Fulani or Jukun man...your ignorance of this country is amazing and I honestly hope that GEJ strategists don't think naively as you do.

Every single Yoruba/Awolowo statements they uttered in Anambra will be re-echoed.

Just wait and see.

They will now know, how well we can play tribal politics.

It starts from now. From neighbourhood meetings to association meetings to pepper sellers, mechanics and students.

All those Adaobi misyarning and OUK,s misyarnings will be re-echoed.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well....all your calculations are still not based on hard cold facts supported by empirical evidence whatsoever....the distinction you are laboring hard to make is not as pronounced as you paint....the question is? Is the life of those average Northern Christian better today than 5 years ago...?

I assure you that they won't vote GEJ because he is a Christian...that much is established.

The election is really for APC to lose ...based on the candidates presented.

The north has never and will never vote in the elections based on good governance or performance. If that were the case, most people who have won in the past would not have won. The core north voted Buhari in the presidential elections but as soon as he lost, they went out the following week and voted massively for the PDP candidates. Why? Because the core north dont follow opposition party. It is only Kano state and Borno state you will find people comfortable with following an opposition party. They mostly vote on either religious or regional interest. That will never change. The only thing that is now changing is the one north, no thanks to Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Usbeel: The north is not divided! Even the Igbos that are in the north will prove that to you as we accepted them without any form of tribalism!
wake up my friend the north is not one.

besides the worst thing that will ever happen to the north is for the Nigeria to divide.

then you will see bloodshed all as self defence against the "born. to rule" fellows.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Every single Yoruba/Awolowo statements they uttered in Anambra will be re-echoed.

Just wait and see.

They will now know, how well we can play tribal politics.

It starts from now. From neighbourhood meetings to association meetings to pepper sellers, mechanics and students.

All those Adaobi misyarning and OUK,s misyarnings will be re-echoed.

This is where you show again that you are a kid. GEJ is not an Igbo candidate. How will you now use Igbo sentiments against him? You are a clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

This is where you show again that you are a kid. GEJ is not an Igbo candidate. How will you now use Igbo sentiments against him? You are a clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As far as other Nigerians are concerned....and he also echoed it with his infamous "Igbos are the pillar of my administration" misyarn

He was also sitting down and smiling lazily when Arthur Eze was ridiculing Awolowo.

Just wait and let the average Yoruba voter hear that in the mainstream media....there is a purpose that we've kept it away form the mainstream media....we need it for maximum effect when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

See this one.

The crescendo of the tribal politics you enjoyed playing, will be played against you. GEJ, to igbos, is igbos in Aso Rock by proxy. We will play you at your game.

My only fear is that, I hope when the flame of tribal politics that you love, is well stoked, it will not consume innocent of your people in the north and SW.

I have told you are a novice and very naive.

Even The combo of Zik/Ojukwu/Achebe would have warned you not to play tribal politics. The loss far out weigh the gains.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

See this one.

The crescendo of the tribal politics you enjoyed playing, will be played against you. GEJ, to igbos, is igbos in Aso Rock by proxy. We will play you at your game.

My only fear is that, I hope when the flame of tribal politics that you love, is well stoked, it will not consume innocent of your people in the north and SW.

They played the tribal and ethnic politics to maximum effect in Anambra and suddenly want it to stop.

No way......we will play it together....no more sophistication....just crude tribal politics going forward. grin

1 Like

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

As far as other Nigerians are concerned....and he also echoed it with his infamous "Igbos are the pillar of my administration" misyarn

He was also sitting down and smiling lazily when Arthur Eze was ridiculing Awolowo.

Just wait and let the average Yoruba voter hear that in the mainstream media....there is a purpose that we've kept it away form the mainstream media....we need it for maximum effect when the time comes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are indeed a clown!

As far as other NIgerians are concerned? Hahahahahahahahaha! So when you and your fellow touts gather ina thread in the politics section, it becomes the opinion of all Nigerians? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Clowns! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

They played the tribal and ethnic politics to the hilt in Anambra and suddenly want it to stop.

No way......we will play it together....no more sophistication....just crude tribal politics going forward. grin

Be rest assured.

That isthe message forthe door to door campaign team.

Tribal politics and religion is what they are banking on, and both will be neutralised effectively.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

As far as other NIgerians are concerned? Hahahahahahahahaha! So when you and your fellow touts gather ina thread in the politics section, it becomes the opinion of all Nigerians? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Clowns! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go hear am! grin

Just keep insulting apeOBJ...Tinubu...Fashole .....Buhari and the other Malams and dirty abokis.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

You are clueless about politics.

Are you really a political analyst, or politician or just keeping busy on the net?

It is a conflagration that can consume this country. You guys played with fire, when you played your tribal politics in Anambra, forgetting the general polls is on the horizon.

Every single word will be re-echoed back in SW
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

They played the tribal and ethnic politics to maximum effect in Anambra and suddenly want it to stop.

What sophistication? The south west politics has always been tribal when it comes to the center. The south west has one of the most crude politics in Nigeria. Have you ever heard of the wild wild west? Obviously not, because you are a kid. Amala politics have always played out in the south west. Money inducements, massive rigging et all have always characterized SW politics. I always laugh when you talk about the sophistication of SW politics. Tinubu displayed one of the most brazen money politics campaign in 2007 and 2011. He was literarily sharing money on the streets in 2007. Tinubu came out in Isaleko in 2007 with a pistol and was followed by hundreds of boys on the streets all flashing dangerous weapons. So many people lost their lives. There was almost an open gun battle in Ikeja when Tinubu's convoy insisted they were going to pass through the street where a wedding ceremony by Koro's crew, was going on. Koro was going to stand him down, but he was begged not to do it as the result would only work against him as Tinubu was the incumbent governor. Sophistication my left toe
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
When the conflagration begins....we would see who suffer most.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

[s]What sophistication? The south west politics has always been tribal when it comes to the center. The south west has one of the most crude politics in Nigeria. Have you ever heard of the wild wild west? Obviously not, because you are a kid. Amala politics have always played out in the south west. Money inducements, massive rigging et all have always characterized SW politics. I always laugh when you talk about the sophistication of SW politics. Tinubu displayed one of the most brazen money politics campaign in 2007 and 2011. He was literarily sharing money on the streets in 2007. Tinubu came out in Isaleko in 2007 with a pistol and was followed by hundreds of boys on the streets all flashing dangerous weapons. So many people lost their lives. There was almost an open gun battle in Ikeja when Tinubu's convoy insisted they were going to pass through the street where a wedding ceremony by Koro's crew, was going on. Koro was going to stand him down, but he was begged not to do it as the result would only work against him as Tinubu was the incumbent governor. Sophistication my left toe[/s]

Wait for 2015.

You are naïveté personified....with too much verbosity.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

What sophistication? The south west politics has always been tribal when it comes to the center. The south west has one of the most crude politics in Nigeria. Have you ever heard of the wild wild west? Obviously not, because you are a kid. Amala politics have always played out in the south west. Money inducements, massive rigging et all have always characterized SW politics. I always laugh when you talk about the sophistication of SW politics. Tinubu displayed one of the most brazen money politics campaign in 2007 and 2011. He was literarily sharing money on the streets in 2007. Tinubu came out in Isaleko in 2007 with a pistol and was followed by hundreds of boys on the streets all flashing dangerous weapons. So many people lost their lives. There was almost an open gun battle in Ikeja when Tinubu's convoy insisted they were going to pass through the street where a wedding ceremony by Koro's crew, was going on. Koro was going to stand him down, but he was begged not to do it as the result would only work against him as Tinubu was the incumbent governor. Sophistication my left toe

With what you just elucidated, I wish to see how, SEerners will vote on SW soil. They had better go back to SE to vote.

Forget north. No SE person in the north,will risk his life for GEJ, I repeat.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

You go hear am! grin

Just keep insulting apeOBJ...Tinubu...Fashole .....Buhari and the other Malams and dirty abokis.

Even many Yorubas are insulting Tinubu, OBJ and Fashola. Soyinka just took em to the cleaners. Femi Falana also took them to the cleaners for courting PDP folks. You think Yorubas will be angry when I call OBJ names? Common! OBJ was the nemesis of PDP in 2011 governorship bro. Haba! He is a liability even in the SW
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

With what you just elucidated, I wish to see how, SEerners will vote on SW soil. They had better go back to SE to vote.

Forget north. No SE person in the north,will risk his life for GEJ, I repeat.

That is campaign stuff I just reminded you off. GEJ has already set the tone for free and fair elections in Nigeria and that is what will play out in 2015. Not perfect elections, but largely free and fair. It is actually one of GEJ's key strategies. No one will be able to rig the 2015 elections on a major scale. There will still be pockets of rigging but most votes will count and GEJ knows he will win it on that scale. Just watch as it unfolds
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Even many Yorubas are insulting Tinubu, OBJ and Fashola. Soyinka just took em to the cleaners. Femi Falana also took them to the cleaners for courting PDP folks. You think Yorubas will be angry when I call OBJ names? Common! OBJ was the nemesis of PDP in 2011 governorship bro. Haba! He is a liability even in the SW

You are profoundly naive...if you think the reasons that you insult them is the reason yorubas insult them ...then you must be very very ignorant indeed.

Eg....you hate FFK with passion....most Yorubas too don't exactly like him.....but if you think it's for the same reasons as yours...then I can only pity your mindset.

You should on the streets stoning people like Adaobi and his type for introducing never seen before animosity in our politics and selling Igbo interest for a plate of porridge to GEJ.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
raphead:

Priceless comeback from our in house foot mat. Son of the village leper and product of beastiality. Your stupidity is legendary, like I use to advice go get a shrink to help you end your miserable existence. One final word for you and your fellow blockhead goons GO AND DIE..

Coming from a dreg sired by wretched, rejected, and abandoned imbec!les is quite rich grin

GO AND LIVE out your frustration and disgusting life of penury and anger. cool
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by MeAboki(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Didn't APGA declared him their presidential candidate (could be wrong but I thought I came across it somewhere)?
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are profoundly naive...if you think the reasons that you insult them is the reason yorubas insult them ...then you must be very very ignorant indeed.

Eg....you hate FFK with passion....most Yorubas too don't exactly like him.....but if you think it's for the same reasons as yours...then I can only pity your mindset.

You should on the streets stoning people like Adaobi and his type for introducing never seen before animosity in our politics and selling Igbo interest for a plate of porridge to GEJ.

I am talking Nigerian politics, but you are fixated with Anambra loss. Snap out of it bro. You lost that one. Just get over it. Obi did not introduce tribal sentiments. Fashola did a good job of that when he criminally deported Nigerians in their own country. If Fashola had not deported Nigerians, that conversation would not have even happened. Are you saying you will not be livid if people from your state are deported from another Nigerian state and dumped under the bridge somewhere in your state? Please be truthful to yourself and stop being an ostrich
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

I am talking Nigerian politics, but you are fixated with Anambra loss. Snap out of it bro. You lost that one. Just get over it. Obi did not introduce tribal sentiments. Fashola did a good job of that when he criminally deported Nigerians in their own country. If Fashola had not deported Nigerians, that conversation would not have even happened. Are you saying you will not be livid if people from your state are deported from another Nigerian state and dumped under the bridge somewhere in your state? Please be truthful to yourself and stop being an ostrich

No problem....Arthur Eze words too will reverberate across Yoruba land when the time come...you didn't have Nigeria in mind when Adaobi and his gang of bandits were going around calling Ngigie Tunde....? You think people didn't know the reason for such tribal slur..?

Like I said....you want to wish it away..but you will not.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Didn't APGA declared him their presidential candidate (could be wrong but I thought I came across it somewhere)?

So many people have declared that GEJ is their candidate including Tukur! Is Tukur also an Igbo man? Most middle belt groups have adopted GEJ as their candidate. Is Gulak and Igbo man? Even Shagari has been telling people like Lamido to leave GEJ alone and stop fighting him. Fasheun, Gani Adams and many more people have come out to declare their support for GEJ's reelection. Mimiko has continued to give 110% support to GEj. Are these all Igbo's too?
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

So many people have declared that GEJ is their candidate including Tukur! Is Tukur also an Igbo man? Most middle belt groups have adopted GEJ as their candidate. Is Gulak and Igbo man? Even Shagari has been telling people like Lamido to leave GEJ alone and stop fighting him. Fasheun, Gani Adams and many more people have come out to declare their support for GEJ's reelection. Mimiko has continued to gie 110% support to GEj. Are these all Igbo's too?

Those names you mentioned cannot help GEJ in any way....it's as simple as that.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by jmaine: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some robust discussions here . . .Nice cool
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by theoctopus: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

No problem....Arthur Eze words too will reverberate across Yoruba land when the time come...you didn't have Nigeria in mind when Adaobi and his gang of bandits were going around calling Ngigie Tunde....? You think people didn't know the reason for such tribal slur..?

Like I said....you want to wish it away..but you will not.

Yorubas and Igbos have been having a cold war since after the civil war. It played out in 1979 elections. So there is nothing new there. I have already told you that the south west will vote in block if the APC candidate is from SW. That I know very well. But the APC candidate will not be from the SW. It will be from the core north. That is a different ball game altogether
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
The only thing that can divide the North against APC is if a Northerner is the PDP presidential flag bearer. I'm a northern christian and I'd rather stay indoor on election day, watching Tv than vote for GEJ, so your assumption that everyone is a religious bigot is totally wrong. If GEJ thinks he can lose Governors, Senators and representatives in the lower legislative chamber, to the opposition and still get the same result, then he's a joker. He's probably crying over the fact that his party is getting weaker while APC is becoming stronger, while you e-PDP supporters are assuming everything is alright.
You might want to know that in Nigeria of today the support of the masses isn't sufficient to get GEJ back into that office in 2015. In my state for instance, the power of incumbency can not save him. If election were to take place today GEJ can not win outside SS, SE and probably Plateau, Benue, Kogi and may be Taraba states. If you think otherwise, you'd better wake up and face reality.
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by gramci: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Buhaha, Anambra saga is just child's play compared to what will visit you people 2015. cheesy

papparatzzi2013:

You are clueless about politics.

Are you really a political analyst, or politician or just keeping busy on the net?

It is a conflagration that can consume this country. You guys played with fire, when you played your tribal politics in Anambra, forgetting the general polls is on the horizon.

Every single word will be re-echoed back in SW
Re: The North Is Not One And Will Never Be In 2015 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
theoctopus:

Yorubas and Igbos have been having a cold war since after the civil war. It played out in 1979 elections. So there is nothing new there. I have already told you that the south west will vote in block if the APC candidate is from SW. That I know very well. But the APC candidate will not be from the SW. It will be from the core north. That is a different ball game altogether

That is why I told you earlier that 2015 is for APC to lose.....we know the immense capacity of PDP for mischief by playing the tribal and religion politics to maximum effect...not that they have any achievement to campaign with anyway..so they need to resort to base primordial sentiments to attract votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / South West Rated High In Internally Generated Revenue. / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.