Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35409 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by ustadhameed: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Saodi arabia is a peaceful country,it shall remain in peace forever and ever,that sentence will learn another to do good at all d time,look at nigeria no law,no sin we are just doing wat ever we like, how could that be a peaceful country,the higher bad in nigeria the higher position,thats why ignor any sin in nigeria,GOD have mercy on nigeria where there no justice.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by ustadhameed: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Nigeria is a free nation,free to steal,fight,do what ever, bcs there is no justice,people ignor any sin to get rich bcs no justice,GOD hv mercy on nigeria.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Put your source there and not attempt to take credit for another mans work.
It skipped my mind but now its there so refute the challenge posed at you if you guys are truthful. grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Trottle: It skipped my mind but now its there so refute the challenge posed at you if you guys are truthful. grin

Sorry, I'm not a christian tongue tongue
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Samunique(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama: This is the beauty and peace of Islam
His death will be peaceful inshallah
Nna see comment o ! These Muslim people are bent on hell o, shei, the World is in trouble with Islam: peaceful death? For what?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Sorry, I'm not a christian tongue tongue
shocked shocked Oga abeg no vex o grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Trottle: It skipped my mind but now its there so refute the challenge posed at you if you guys are truthful. grin

Open a thread on that in the general or religion section
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
ustadhameed: Saodi arabia is a peaceful country,it shall remain in peace forever and ever,that sentence will learn another to do good at all d time,look at nigeria no law,no sin we are just doing wat ever we like, how could that be a peaceful country,the higher bad in nigeria the higher position,thats why ignor any sin in nigeria,GOD have mercy on nigeria where there no justice.

I agree with you let's implement the kind of law as Saudi Arabia.
Let's sentence to death anybody who goes against the religion of the land
Muslims and Christians who insult his ancestors and Sango, Amadioha should be put to death

I like that smiley
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
@macof; ^, i am sensible enough to choose a path a way that has The Real King for Master. i saw 3 middle eastern religions, i opted as a full adult with his faculty intact for it. i ignore that is made up to elevate a tribe, the other i ignore elevates son of man and a nameless spirit. i am not lazy nor extreme in my commitment. as a yoruba man, again, since you do not know the history of yorubas to makka and the arab culture and people, this is where my blood came from. i have met sudanese and kuwaitis that fits like gloves into the yoruba people fabric of faces. the igbos they are jews, you do not have problems with it. of course you do not know their history just as you don't know that of yorubas. so your calling me a slave, etc of the arabs to demean my person is to me like water over the duck's back. duck is oily, so does its plums/feathers. water runs through to the floor.

@rationalmind; i was trying to upload a video of white texan man sheikh yusuf estes who had a run in to dr. gabriel, forcing him to inquire about him al azhar where he was told that mark was born a christian with the cross tattooed on his wrist customary to the coptic. of course he reverted into Islam for a brief period of time. it is believed that it was a ploy and his conversion out was probably to undermine Islam as the original plan for entering and leaving it. it is similar to a man who knows he will never drink, but joined the keggite club. if he sipped what they drink and spit it out and said yuck, some people may adopt the same opinion [in this keggite situation, it is something good. but when it is guidance to the truth of God, it is evil].

because my communication [computer] is corrupted right now, i will upload and specify the segment as to time on the video when his name is specifically mentioned.

the other dr. i will research him and provide you with answer. by the way, it is not the name that converted in or out of a religion that makes the religion the right or wrong religion. what God ordained is the right religion. it is Islam. i know you don't believe in anything. you are no better than those who believe in the wrong ways.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @macof; ^, i am sensible enough to choose a path a way that has The Real King for Master. i saw 3 middle eastern religions, i opted as a full adult with his faculty intact for it. i ignore that is made up to elevate a tribe, the other i ignore elevates son of man and a nameless spirit. i am not lazy nor extreme in my commitment. as a yoruba man, again, since you do not know the history of yorubas to makka and the arab culture and people, this is where my blood came from. i have met sudanese and kuwaitis that fits like gloves into the yoruba people fabric of faces. the igbos they are jews, you do not have problems with it. of course you do not know their history just as you don't know that of yorubas. so your calling me a slave, etc of the arabs to demean my person is to me like water over the duck's back. duck is oily, so does its plums/feathers. water runs through to the floor.

@rationalmind; i was trying to upload a video of white texan man sheikh yusuf estes who had a run in to dr. gabriel, forcing him to inquire about him al azhar where he was told that mark was born a christian with the cross tattooed on his wrist customary to the coptic. of course he reverted into Islam for a brief period of time. it is believed that it was a ploy and his conversion out was probably to undermine Islam as the original plan for entering and leaving it. it is similar to a man who knows he will never drink, but joined the keggite club. if he sipped what they drink and spit it out and said yuck, some people may adopt the same opinion [in this keggite situation, it is something good. but when it is guidance to the truth of God, it is evil].

because my communication [computer] is corrupted right now, i will upload and specify the segment as to time on the video when his name is specifically mentioned.

the other dr. i will research him and provide you with answer. by the way, it is not the name that converted in or out of a religion that makes the religion the right or wrong religion. what God ordained is the right religion. it is Islam. i know you don't believe in anything. you are no better than those who believe in the wrong ways.
Ptui!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Rexyl(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Trottle: The above is a challenge to the christians here. Refute the above with a clear and convincing explanations for each of the listed if you are really truthful. Goodluck. source: www.evilbible.com

Yes contractions to those without understanding of the words, to hook/pierce hearts of the fool and foolish things of the world to confound the wise as the Bible states it. Yes the same book copied, altered and offered as Quran:

That tells you why God is God

Mighty Creator & Destroyer

Owns light and darkness

Commanded existence of substance and its change of state. Just like you from dust to man to dust.

Of judgement and justification

Of salvation and condemnation

Of truth and love for those doing His will, hate and hopelessness for those indulging in wicked acts such as this subject being discussed.

Because man shall continue to rise and fall in all his efforts to understand God, He designed Christ‘s gospel as the only way to understand Him and serve Him better, and to follow the way out of darkness to light, condemnation to salvation.

No wonder His word says, Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

Some will publish the word to make profitable living while some will publish it for their own destruction and of others.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
RoyPCain: what God ordained is the right religion. it is Islam. i know you don't believe in anything. you are no better than those who believe in the wrong ways.

Hehehe, what God ordained is the right religion and it is islam. You haven't even proven there is a God, you haven't proven there is a right religion, you haven't proven islam is that right religion.

You just stringed three unproven and baseless statements together.

And as for your theory about Dr Gabriel, why do you people so much like and revel in conspiracy theories?

Another one is that the CIA is behind 9/11. Don't you people get tired?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @macof; ^, i am sensible enough to choose a path a way that has The Real King for Master.
King of Saudi Arabia right?

i saw 3 middle eastern religions, I opted as a full adult with his faculty intact for it. i ignore that is made up to elevate a tribe, the other i ignore elevates son of man and a nameless spirit. i am not lazy nor extreme in my commitment.
Christianity is more European than Middle eastern. And most you only look at religions that deal with the middle east? Wat happen to African religions?

as a yoruba man, again, since you do not know the history of yorubas to makka and the arab culture and people, this is where my blood came from.
You are not Yoruba, you are of a lost identity and now slave yourself to Arabs.
Yoruba doesn't have Arab origin, pls stop this stupidity
If you wish to claim Arab origin good for you that doesn't surprise anybody, the Slave would like to claim his masters origin

I have met sudanese and kuwaitis that fits like gloves into the yoruba people fabric of faces.
wat has this got to do with the topic
the igbos they are jews, you do not have problems with it.
Wats my business with Igbo? Most of them are Jewish or Vatican slaves so it doesn't surprise anybody that they claim 'jesus is their kinsman'

of course you do not know their history just as you don't know that of yorubas.
Open a thread on Yoruba history in culture section let's see.
so your calling me a slave, etc of the arabs to demean my person is to me like water over the duck's back. duck is oily, so does its plums/feathers. water runs through to the floor.
I don't call you an Arab slave to demean anything because there's nothing to demean....All I state is plain truth and any sensible person sees that

what God ordained is the right religion. it is Islam. i know you don't believe in anything. you are no better than those who believe in the wrong ways.
grin grin cheesy
As rationalmind said- you can't prove Allah, so how can you prove God ordained Islam as right religion. How can you prove anything other than Islam is wrong?

Pls tap sense. You need Orunmila's blessings

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
RoyPCain: @macof; ^, i am sensible enough to choose a path a way that has The Real King for Master.
King of Saudi Arabia right?

i saw 3 middle eastern religions, I opted as a full adult with his faculty intact for it. i ignore that is made up to elevate a tribe, the other i ignore elevates son of man and a nameless spirit. i am not lazy nor extreme in my commitment.
Christianity is more European than Middle eastern. And most you only look at religions that deal with the middle east? Wat happen to African religions?

as a yoruba man, again, since you do not know the history of yorubas to makka and the arab culture and people, this is where my blood came from.
You are not Yoruba, you are of a lost identity and now slave yourself to Arabs.
Yoruba doesn't have Arab origin, pls stop this stupidity
If you wish to claim Arab origin good for you that doesn't surprise anybody, the Slave would like to claim his masters origin

I have met sudanese and kuwaitis that fits like gloves into the yoruba people fabric of faces.
wat has this got to do with the topic
the igbos they are jews, you do not have problems with it.
Wats my business with Igbo? Most of them are Jewish or Vatican slaves so it doesn't surprise anybody that they claim 'jesus is their kinsman'

of course you do not know their history just as you don't know that of yorubas.
Open a thread on Yoruba history in culture section let's see.
so your calling me a slave, etc of the arabs to demean my person is to me like water over the duck's back. duck is oily, so does its plums/feathers. water runs through to the floor.
I don't call you an Arab slave to demean anything because there's nothing to demean....All I state is plain truth and any sensible person sees that

what God ordained is the right religion. it is Islam. i know you don't believe in anything. you are no better than those who believe in the wrong ways.
grin grin cheesy
As rationalmind said- you can't prove Allah, so how can you prove God ordained Islam as right religion. How can you prove anything other than Islam is wrong?

Pls tap sense. You need Orunmila's blessings
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xtervaganza(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
All Muslims are terrorist lover....allahu Akbar, mohamed was a paedophile, a weed smoker(what was he doing n a cave) and pigs ate his corpse.

Imagine what his followers now do? Al Qaeda,boko haram, Taliban and all that.

Awon oloriburuku gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by eraly(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
xtervaganza: All Muslims are terrorist lover....allahu Akbar, mohamed was a paedophile, a weed smoker(what was he doing n a cave) and pigs ate his corpse.

Imagine what his followers now do? Al Qaeda,boko haram, Taliban and all that.

Awon oloriburuku gbogbo

Dis guy dey vex gaaaannnn ni o

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xtervaganza(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
This world would be 70% more peaceful if someone had kicked mohamed's mother's belly when she was pregnant. Dem don born d oloriburuku now, see terrorism everywhere. Bastard paedophile, no wonder pig ate his corpse grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xtervaganza(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
The evils of Islam.....if I begin to list it Nl server will be full. Bullshit religion

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
xtervaganza: The evils of Islam.....if I begin to list it Nl server will be full. Bullshit religion
Are you sure you are a mentally stable human. Hatred without no basis, Pathetic.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Trottle: Are you sure you are a mentally stable human. Hatred without no basis, Pathetic.
pele trottle,mabinu
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
xtervaganza: This world would be 70% more peaceful if someone had kicked mohamed's mother's belly when she was pregnant. Dem don born d oloriburuku now, see terrorism everywhere. Bastard paedophile, no wonder pig ate his corpse grin grin smiley

grin Mohamed's grand father wanted to sacrifice his father to Allah, it was later that Allah told him to sacrifice camel instead- much like Abraham and Isaac case grin
If to sey dem sacrifice Mohamed papa dem for no born am and there won't be Islam today
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xtervaganza(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2013
macof:

grin Mohamed's grand father wanted to sacrifice his father to Allah, it was later that Allah told him to sacrifice camel instead- much like Abraham and Isaac case grin
If to sey dem sacrifice Mohamed papa dem for no born am and there won't be Islam today
why him useless papa no sacrifice the heavily bearded f.luck? Foolish papa like him pikin

Well they said mohashitmed was a bastard and hated by everyone that was d reason he was vengeful and started killing everybody . imagine d bastard telling ppl god asked him to kill people. Oloshi and his weyrey followers.....terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Trottle: 71. Christ preached his first sermon on the mount
Matt 5:1,2
Christ preached his first sermon on the plain
Luke 6:17,20
1 Cor 7:6/ 1 Cor 7:12/ 2 Cor 11:17

And this whole book is to prove what?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Trottle: The above is a challenge to the christians here. Refute the above with a clear and convincing explanations for each of the listed if you are really truthful. Goodluck. source: www.evilbible.com

Why are we suppose to refute it? When you are done with copying and pasting from Christian bashing websites; reread the thread's topic and you will find out it has nothing to do with Christianity. Mal.u
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013

You want us to refute an entire website - you get brain at all? Normal and reasonable people takes one verse or two verses and ask the other party to do the same. I will engage you if you take that approach while I do the same for the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
why d dot. . .malu. . .simple
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by dmus4love10: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2013
onetrack:

Actually atheism and non-religion are taking over western countries, not Islam, and most western converts to Islam quit within 3 years. Atheism is even growing in Arab countries.
go nd make ur research nd check d fastest growin religion in d usa nd uk
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by dmus4love10: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
darkid1: That religion doesnt seem right to me @ all,a country that if u get raped u need 17 women if ur a foreigner to bear witness,nd if u loose d case u wud be stoned to death,so better nt to talk...really,what kind of God threatens pple d way der so called allah does,or tell pple to fyt a holy war and get virgins in heaven to bleep...corrupt nd stupid thing to think...no offence,am nt so facinated by islam
nd wer did u get dat fact,nd wu care wat u tink abt islam.anyway tank u 4 d advert we need more of u on NL.WE EVEN NEED U XTIAN 2 ESTABLISH A TV NETWORK LIKE CNN IN NIGERIA
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
cloudstar:

Why are we suppose to refute it? When you are done with copying and pasting from Christian bashing websites; reread the thread's topic and you will find out it has nothing to do with Christianity. Mal.u
console yourselves. grin
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
cloudstar:

You want us to refute an entire website - you get brain at all? Normal and reasonable people takes one verse or two verses and ask the other party to do the same. I will engage you if you take that approach while I do the same for the Quran.
I wholly challenge you to do it do it!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
What is now the present situation of this innocent man's life? Those Saudi primitive people can be very dangerous by playing with human lives for little thing as disagreeing with their views and doctrines. Jeez! Never in my life will I visit that country. I have been to virtually all Arab countries excluding Saudi Arabia.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Msgamble: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
@trottle, 'i wholly challange u'? Am sure u don't know what u're getting urself into..As we know 'power situation' during festive period in 9ja isn't great, i personally won't b able to gve it to u as i wish since accord to u 'Holy Bk' shouldn't av as many as over-100 u wrote..buh i refered u to [www.answering-islam.org/quran/contra/] just dwld their zip version u will see over 200 of ur manual contradiction both internal,historical n scientific blunder since this manual say u ppl(nt me) develop rm clot of blood n ur allah say he mislead ppl(quran 16:93) for one part, another it satan(qur 15:42), also mo's imagination isa is born under palm tree negating jewish trad,history of being born in stable = great manipulation of toral,history by gen Mo..just find out more for urself (n wen thru with that i will gve u link to find 1000-errors contradicting ealier revelation ur gen Mo recieved)..which power improved, do u even know who n how ur manual was written?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.