Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,301 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46503 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
END OF STORY
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: No, thanks gringrin
undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: yes it's for you dear. i sent you a pm.
shockedshocked

This is serious o gringrin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:
undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by IAMBREEZY: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
*THE END*

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap and go back to your dream ,abi you dun piss for bed? undecided angry

Ewww.That wasnt necessary dude.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: Sharrap and go back to your dream ,abi you dun piss for bed? undecided angry

its because of guys like you that girls think it impossible to ask out a guy... you are acting weird.

24 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by yfo: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
I don't know if that's an anti-climax endingsad
but best of luck to the new couple replacing sexkills and ogugua....hopefully.

#now off to search for my missing rib with renewed confidence that nairaland dating dey work wella angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

its because of guys like you that girls think it impossible to ask out a guy... you are acting weird.
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: i am really sorry i had to come off as a lover girl, i am really sorry if i did. Thanks alot guys. cheesy

You don't need to apologize for speaking your mind gurl.It shows bravery!! cheesy.I like that cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Justeenaleo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Awwwww dats so sweet and she is cute,harry don't spoil tins oo

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: undecided undecided
Why evulz
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by vizkiz: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
God purnish any quy datinq my NL gf where ever he is angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
wats up everyone?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by duni04(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: maureen5, im i the one?? since everyone said its me oo...
bloody learner

8 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:
Why evulz
I shall pass gringrin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wait a minute, Maureen, you registered in November. So, for a month, you've been stalking? grin cheesy grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by andyanders: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: thanks alot. he has commented.

That's good. Never allow a man crack your heart.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Alassssssss!!!

Awwwh.....dont u just love this? Cute.

Harry, we wna know what you ve to say to this...

Oya we dey wait o! No keep us waitn o!! we get work oo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by nofij(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I shall pass gringrin
Your signature woulda been berra if my moniker was officialy placed there.
What do you think honey? wink
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: I saw it! Why did you modify kwanu? And why yesterday?? On Christmas day? sad
Dunno what to Say. grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
nofij:
Your signature woulda been berra if my moniker was officialy placed there.
What do you think honey? wink
I don't think so sweetie. wink
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by pmc01(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sister Mukina, I hope you are in listening mode, I want to pass a message across.

Before we say Deejay_Harry1 HOOKS Maureen, will you please move this to the Front Page. If this intriguing/scintillating thread doesn't move the desired traffic, I wonder what will.

***No worry, we go knock out West Ham***

I hope not to miss this upcoming wedding for anything at all.

In the words of DSTV, "everything else can wait".

Wow! Wow! Wow! #Amazing!

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1:

I was only kidding with her....c'mon ! life is too serious to be taken too serious grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by pmc01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
BTW @OP, did you draw your inspiration from Vivly's signature?

#Just curious!

From my crude knowledge of Psychology, I'm guessing some 'big sis' or 'best friend' told you to 'do it'. Right. I can read it in one or two 'sympathizers' here.

I really wish the union of both of you well, believe me.

#Another marriage made in NL, I hope!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

Ewww.That wasnt necessary dude.
Guys ,what's wrong with you guys?

You guys are too serious tongue
How many teenagers do we have in here? grin cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Truckpusher: I was only kidding with her....c'mon ! life is too serious to be taken too serious grin tongue
boss man cool
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Boss Man! cool

brotherly smiley cool
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
SpicyMimi: Alassssssss!!!

Awwwh.....dont u just love this? Cute.

Harry, we wna know what you ve to say to this...

Oya we dey wait o! No keep us waitn o!! we get work oo... cheesy

grin grin...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
cry cry. Its too late for me to say it!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Andyblaze: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: boss man cool

why olodo dem full this ur thread angry angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Truckpusher(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: boss man cool
That's my boy......chop knuckle cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.