Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? (1584 Views)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by njuwo(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Okay. There's the saying that smokers are liable to die young but still yet i've seen guys still indulging in it, not only that, even girls do it trying to proof that what a man can do a woman can do better but my question now is, is it right for a girl to be smoking cigarette and even igbo. There was a time i saw a girl with a kid, a teenage mother smoking igbo in an igbo joint, is this right at all?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by bubbllie(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Another product of the struggle for gender equality grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by jreyez(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Space booked
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by dejt4u(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
jreyez: Space booked
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by ezeonline2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Space booked
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by Justpassingby45(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pishure or l wouldn't believe it happened
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by mizjules(f): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
No, it's not right for anyone even Girls...It weakens the immune system especially in females. Smoking makes it hard for women to get pregnant, women who smoke have high risk of heart attack .

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by andy24(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
If it's weed, then it is safe and recommendable.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by dejt4u(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Justpassingby45: Pishure or l wouldn't believe it happened
ezeonline2: Space booked
dejt4u: [/quote][quote author=jreyez]Space booked
cant just stop laughing
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by lanaVello1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
She's as endangered as any guy into cigarettes,if not even more.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by Richiy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have never been a part of gender equality stuff, i mean, why would I want to do what boys do? Its too much hardwork abeg!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by mazizitonene(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Very Wrong, if she come marry, her pikin dem go dey smoke d thing for belle
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
ezeonline2: Space booked
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=baralatie][/quote]
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by naijaobi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
njuwo: Okay. There's the saying that smokers are liable to die young but still yet i've seen guys still indulging in it, not only that, even girls do it trying to proof that what a man can do a woman can do better but my question now is, is it right for a girl to be smoking cigarette and even igbo. There was a time i saw a girl with a kid, a teenage mother smoking igbo in an igbo joint, is this right at all?
Take correction on the bolded words..
''Still yet'' is wrong.. U either use 'still' or 'yet'.
''Proof'' is wrong.. Use prove
generally, ur writing is very poor. I hope you are still in junior secondary school o, otherwise my friend u rili need to go back and look at your 'brighter grammar' text book
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by Ichel: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Space booked
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by ARareGem(f): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abeg no vex o. But I have to ask: this one na question too??

Is it right for a boy to be smoking cigar?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by iskalamong(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by bubbllie(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
naijaobi:
generally, ur writing is very poor. I hope you are still in junior secondary school o, otherwise my friend u rili need to go back and look at your 'brighter grammar' text book
thank you.
Baba leave grammar, here na nairaland... leave the spelling and grammatical errors and focus on the message.
@op... go on sowun joooor.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nope its totally wrong from which ever angle you want to look at it. there is nothing to benefit from it. I blame E and all these entertainment channels that make most ladies to become a rihanna or lady gaga wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by Snoggy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
naijaobi:
thank you.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by njuwo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
naijaobi:
thank you.
Thank you for the correction sir. But we no dey reason that one for Naija here sofar you understand wetin i try yan.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by njuwo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
ARareGem: Abeg no vex o. But I have to ask: this one na question too??

Is it right for a boy to be smoking cigar?
Na question o, depending on how the boy face be

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by njuwo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
mizjules: No, it's not right for anyone even Girls...It weakens the immune system especially in females. Smoking makes it hard for women to get pregnant, women who smoke have high risk of heart attack .
On point. Thank you ma, you just killed the lion with a pen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by yfo: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Richiy: I have never been a part of gender equality stuff, i mean, why would I want to do what boys do? Its too much hardwork abeg!

wow, for that statement alone I could marry you smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by yfo: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
naijaobi:
thank you.

If you wanna correct a person you should endevour to finish spelling out your words so you can be taken seriously... undecided
You are as guilty as him in breaking #rule21 bro.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by vickyO(f): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Smoking cigars, weed, e.t.c. makes women sterile.

And on the long run destroys the body system of anyone who puffs it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by njuwo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Smoking cigars, weed, e.t.c. makes women sterile.

Thanks for contribution. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by frainc(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
naijaobi:
thank you.
you mean really or rili?
you just mess yourself up
fake

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by naijaobi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
f rain c: you mean really or rili?
fake
Mr.man, dont be silly.. May be you should also complain cos i wrote ''ur'' instead of ''your''.. Read wot i wrote before and undstand where am coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by lanaVello1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
vickyO: Smoking cigars, weed, e.t.c. makes women sterile.

Skunk makes ladies sterile too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Be Smoking Cigar? by lanaVello1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
f rain c: you mean really or rili?
fake
so y'all are spotting errors? smh,reminds me of those days though cheesy....you might wanna consider the tense of the boldened word anyways!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... / Should I Still Wait For Her? / Girls, Can You Date A Driver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.