Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Should I Still Wait For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Wait For Her? (1586 Views)

I Can Still Wait-Eketi Edima Ette / Should I Still Wait For An Answer / Should I Still Wait For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
We met around April and We've been friends since then. I'm an introvert person but she still manged to get very close to me and I told her things I've never told anyone. How she did it? , I don't know.

Slowly slowly , I began to like her. She's not the prettiest lady I've met but she's hardworking and not materialistic , that's what made me like her the more.

I asked her out around june , but she told me she's not interested in a relationship. She told me she likes me , but she's not ready to date any guy or be in a relationship for now.

I thought she had another guy that she didn't want to tell me about , but her closest friend told me that she's not dating anyone. She's just not ready for a relationship.

I told her I will wait till she's ready and she said it's okay.

Its about 5months now since I asked her out and she still hasn't agreed. But she's not dating anyone.. Each day that passes by , I feel like this will never happen between us and that I'm just wasting my time.

I need your advise.. Should I still wait or should I just Forget Her?
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by LEERICIST(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2014
How old are you?
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
LEERICIST:
How old are you?

What's has my age got to do with this?
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
hmm, this one hard o. how old are u? if u are still very young, then u can wait.. but not too long coz some girls nowadays, they will keep u waiting.. and might be dating someone else secretlyembarassed that girl might be dating someone else that even her friend might not tell u, maybe the relationship is rocky, and she's looking for a backup in case they breakup.. so be careful. but if ur not young and u wanna settle down quickly, find someone else. good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by kaylechy(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Wittylens:

What's has my age got to do with this?

OP, answer 1st!
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by smartigo: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2014
If you are blessed with time, why not wait? If you chose not to, what would you do otherwise? As long as your friendship is not marred by this action of yours, hope for the best while building new ground and not forgetting conquered ground.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2014
You are not "handsome" or may be tall enough for her.
Kpele just move on
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2014
kaylechy:

OP, answer 1st!

You don't expect me to say my age publicly , Do you?

Tell me yours first
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:
You are not "handsome" or may be tall enough for her.
Kpele just move on

Lol. I'm taller than everyone in your family.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Wittylens:

Lol. I'm taller than everyone in your family.
Ok. May be You are just too tall for her then
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
3cycle:

Ok. May be You are just too tall for her then

Perhaps
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by smartigo: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
@ op. Learn to let things slide. You don't have to honour an insults with one, after all na u need help. Shalom.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Wittylens(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
smartigo:
@ op. Learn to let things slide. You don't have to honour an insults with one, after all na u need help. Shalom.

Insults? I don't remember insulting anyone.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by LadyCaty(f): 8:19am On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, this one hard o. how old are u? if u are still very young, then u can wait.. but not too long coz some girls nowadays, they will keep u waiting.. and might be dating someone else secretlyembarassed that girl might be dating someone else that even her friend might not tell u, maybe the relationship is rocky, and she's looking for a backup in case they breakup.. so be careful. but if ur not young and u wanna settle down quickly, find someone else. good luck smiley

True talk
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
LadyCaty:

True talk
thanks smiley
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Emmysteve(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2014
You have been friend zoned. BTW is your name Patience? Five whole months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by teewai3(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
u see.....
If you want a serious relationship, you'll need to put your time and energy in a place and person that is ready, available and equally willing – otherwise you shoot yourself in the foot and potentially interrupt someone's healing journey in unforgivable or simply painful ways.

If she's that important to you, it's best to tell her about it and then let her be. Don't pressure her and don't pretend your intentions are less than you know they are. Otherwise you might just be stuck in friend territory forever, and on the short end of the stick.

Don't worry, you're going to find someone great that's available -- and that will be a journey worth going on.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by major466(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
It's obvious the lady must have some emotional baggage she's dealing with. She must have been through hurt or something of that nature in the past either in her family or other relationships in the past. Certainly you can't force her into a relationship with you given her emotional state of mind. There's nothing you can do about it. Just leave her alone and find someone else.
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by philantoxx(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
friends to the zone
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by MisterLongman(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2014
Keep waiting till Jesus returns
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by valdes00(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2014
There is still tym OP, she plans to friendzone u for at least 3yrs. So when ur feelings for her starts to die down, dat is wen her own eyes will open n she wil notice she ws naked al dis while.....
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by ERCROSS(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
One of many reasons u need to improve ur personality..
Being an Introvert sucks..
Believe me...
V been there before..
Re: Should I Still Wait For Her? by Exjoker(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Is there any guarantee that she will accept your proposal when her right times comes?
For how long will you continue waiting for her?
What if after wasting your time waiting and something strange suddenly happen along the way like, one of you to change location to a far place or she should eventually die be call back home to the creator? Time wasted in vain right?

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Karma Oooo / Is True/real Love A Facade? / Kiss Daniel, Uti, Toyin Aimakhu, Others Turn Up For AY Live Easter Show [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.