Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (34375 Views)

RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way / Why Do Criminals Always Run To Rccg To Seek God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by GentleMimi: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2014
ololololo: Redeemed ga-egbu nmadu o. bt seriously, y not 150...they did 100 last year
Hmmmm,ur speech reeks of ignorance. Last year was for 27 days ie the month of feburary.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Omooba77: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2014
lolaxavier:

You can see how shallow-minded and hollow you are. Do you have any idea of the unemployment rate in the country. You are there saying trash. It's your headache if you fast for 365 days but as rightly said, fasting is not and will never be a solution to the problem of the country.
Serious countries don't indulge in religious excuses. If based on the fasting that takes place in the country, then Nigeria should be best country to live in.
This is only one of your numerous hunger strike...Na una sabi...
Thanks sir/Ma and happy new year, may our overflow begins now. Church will not be the sole provider of employment; but I know many who have been empower by the Church. Fasting works, read Jonah ; God is Sovereign.................
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by EreluY(f): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2014
[size=18pt]RELIGION HASN'T SAVED ANY COUNTRY. IT DEFINITELY WON'T SAVE THE SHIP OF THE NIGERIAN STATE FROM SINKING.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Godsate: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2014
funmi4love: RCCG to start a 100 days fasting on 2nd of jan God give me d grace 2 participate fully

Me too.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by GentleMimi: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa oooo: i read some comments here and i'm like....what? See as people dey vex on top another person matter. Na u dey fast? Even if na 365 days,wetin be ya problem? Some people fast and PRAY...they recieve uncommon breakthrough. But u are here running ur mouths because u see and reason wif the physical. Sad. My faith works for me and may others. Even if not for anything,fasting and praying draws u closer to ur God...you can never fast and pray too much,or enough. Its just the grace that sees us through!

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Chuksab: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2014
krafty iyk:
OOYYEESSS.. tell them what they want to hear,and the tithe will come raining.. grin grin grin grin grin majority of Nigerians does not reason like you bro,they'll tell you you are demonic..until they land in the hospital, with ulcer, hypoglycemic shock,e.t.c
You're indeed crafty as your name depicts. Go and open a church, collect tithes... so you will understand what it takes to run a church. May GOD have mercy on you!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
9jaSceptic: Nigerians muslim fast for fourty days yearly And Christians fast for 40 days and Forty Nights, But that don't make either of these people the richest, the most successful, the least successful in life, Adherents of both religion experience good and bad(both fall sick, both die, both progress) of life as they trasverse this temporal abode called earth, fast all you want, there can never be stable electricity nexy year, stable power , end to corruption In 9ja.

Fasting is not the Solution to 9ja's problem, tell you GO to invest in the Unemployd youth of his church who'll be fasting for the purpose of getting a job and reduce the number of church houses been built, so that firms that needs these properties turned to church house could make efgicient use of them and reduce unemployment and little or nobody will need to fast.

Fast all you want
bro it won't be 2 late 4 u, b4 u understand, it better nt 2 say anything dan saying what u don't understand, i pray u wil nt av p
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by GentleMimi: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Please,i'll like to plead wif those who believe in the power and strength of fasting,not to exchange words wif anybody this brand new day and year. it does not worth it. The Lord will give u all the grace to be faithful,and not to fast in vain. May ur prayers be answered! As u also pray for ur country Nigeria,u shall drink the milk and honey of this land. Nigeria will not fall apart. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Donfamous(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2014
deols:

So You mean You never heard of the one-month Ramadan Fasting?
wat you talkin abt? Are we talkin abt ramadan here? I'm talkin abt wat you wrote 1st. You said they ask them to fast for one month but they extend it to 100 days

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by lolaxavier(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Omooba77:
Thanks sir/Ma and happy new year, may our overflow begins now. Church will not be the sole provider of employment; but I know many who have been empower by the Church. Fasting works, read Jonah ; God is Sovereign.................

We are talking real-life situation,you are talking Jonah...Jonah na Nigeria economy abi...try go refresh..
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2014
lolaxavier:

You can see how shallow-minded and hollow you are. Do you have any idea of the unemployment rate in the country. You are there saying trash. It's your headache if you fast for 365 days but as rightly said, fasting is not and will never be a solution to the problem of the country.
Serious countries don't indulge in religious excuses. If based on the fasting that takes place in the country, then Nigeria should be best country to live in.
This is only one of your numerous hunger strike...Na una sabi...
bro u wil c it wit ur eyes, i pray u wil nt regret ur words 2day amen.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2014
grandstar: Dis kind of thing irritates me.Is God wicked that he will want u 2 fast 100days(micah 6:8,Matt 11:28-30)?What He desires is that u love &obey him(Mk12:28-34,1 John5:3) We live in d last days.Things will get worse(2tim 3:1-5,13).Pray 2 enter Gods tent
just say u are nt caple of doing instead of mis qouting d bible, sit down there don't fast den u wil knw dat d kingdom of God it nt of talk but of power. wake bro
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by scosco1: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Isaiah 1:11-19- To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Isaiah's Message
Isaiah Chapter 1 : 16
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: ) 100 days fasting is really funny ...! Even Isreal didn't fast before they reclaimed their land in 1948 after close to 2000yrs of exile . I don't know what your congregation is seeking from G-d !

4 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2014
Erelu_Y: [size=18pt]RELIGION HASN'T SAVED ANY COUNTRY. IT DEFINITELY WON'T SAVE THE SHIP OF THE NIGERIAN STATE FROM SINKING.[/size]
dat in ur dream, u disapoint me i tought u are gud in history, ah go back and study christianity saves many coutry, u wil c it wit ur eyes right it down
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by lolaxavier(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2014
zyzxx: dat in ur dream, u disapoint me i tought u are gud in history, ah go back and study christianity saves many coutry, u wil c it wit ur eyes right it down

Stop talking dumb xyz or yzx or wetin u be self...Please give examples...I know you will start mentioning names in that book that has no bearing and foundation.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Blackgold09(f): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
Omooba77:

It depends on grace, strength and ability; 30 days straight (=100), 21(63) 14(21)..................God will heal our land and give us more grace to be REAL disciples and TRUE follower of Jesus Christ
we all knw dt women will never complete d fasting becos of our month flow
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2014
the bible says in d presence of God there is fulnes of joy aleluyah, let u dis medium to shake heaven and earth, remeber we are more dan d conqueror. grace to fast all God give it 2 us in jesus name amen. i love pastor adeboye
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by manny4life(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2014
The service was GREAT, as I begin my 100 days of fasting, GOD grant us his grace..... This is a year of OVERFLOW.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by zyzxx(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
lolaxavier:

Stop talking dumb xyz or yzx or wetin u be self...Please give examples...I know you will start mentioning names in that book that has no bearing and foundation.
wao u mean d bible! pls are u a christian or muslim? 4 me 2 knw what 2 say.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by 9jaSceptic: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2014
thisisayus:

Av u been travelling on express roads? We have expanse of virgin lands, so those companies can't build on those? Must u try to bring down men of God? If u rili want to move 4wd, u need to change your orientation. God bless you sir!

You guys are opening in where firms get wider coverage, more customers and low transportation cost, why should you think of sitting an infant firm on the express? you just killed it at it's inception , we need them in urban centres ma mein.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Omooba77: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2014
lolaxavier:

God bless you sir/ma; Saul of Tarsus did more than that...............................

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by 9jaSceptic: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: a carnal mind who has no idea of spirituality. I laugh at u. U think the world is just about economy and creating jobs. Only if u knew, Only if u knew.

Nigger how many centuries ago did Americans fast for 100 days, Even Jesus the centre piece of christianity never fasted for 100days it's just your GOs putting this idea in your head, wake Up Ma mein.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by ruemu(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2014
sco sco: Isaiah 1:11-19- To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Isaiah's Message
Isaiah Chapter 1 : 16
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: ) 100 days fasting is really funny ...! Even Isreal didn't fast before they reclaimed their land in 1948 after close to 2000yrs of exile . I don't know what your congregation is seeking from G-d !

U nailed it.

Joy dat stirs d heart,Peace dat soothens d mind,Happines dat gigles ur spirit & blessing dat gratify ur status are my wishes 4 u. Welcome to an UPGRADED 2014

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by funlad26(f): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2014
Obinovictor:

what's this one talking about?

I taya oo, help me ask him abeg SMH

Oh Lord! Your grace is all I need
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2014
jeeezzzzz....100days...even Jesus na 40 days and nyt e do ooo...greater tinx shal ye do...but no b dis type oooo
.....holly Grail....
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by matrixme(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2014
I guess this wouldn't make news now, till they declare intentions to build 3 km Churches. I will never speak against the exploits of Nigerian Churches in 2014. God has a plan to enrich His churches particularly in this end-time as a strategy of keeping them in relevance, and busy with their ultimate assignments. If you can't beat the system, then join in! Just saying!
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by ImperialMcHael(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
234GT: It is simply not healthy for them. God is not wicked IMO.
Health is wealth!
To every Christians (those who truly believe in the ressurective power of Christ) on this thread, remember that "these things would not come to pass except through fasting and prayers" do not be deterred by what other mere church-goers are saying.
Nigeria needs help but fast and pray for yourself first then extend it to your family, community till you cover the country.
Honestly going through nairaland you'll have to admit that Nigerians (which I remain a part of) have a huge problem boiling down from insane criticism to adamant dogmatism, we want a better society but we don't expect it to start from somebody else except our very selves. Let's change this mindset and for once let's imbibe a positive approach to issues instead of becoming sad pessimists. If this fasting is not okay with you, fine don't indulge.
Jesus himself fasted for forty days and forty nights.... it doesn't have to be medically safe that's why it is called self denial. If God grants victory from the spiritual realm, then physical manifestation is imminent!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by anonimi: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2014
manny4life: The service was GREAT, as I begin my 100 days of fasting, GOD grant us his grace..... This is a year of OVERFLOW.

And what was last year, 2013- year of UNDERflow

BTW, The other years before 2013 nko and the ones after 2014- years of NOflow

Anyway did Christ not say blessed are the POOR in spirit.....

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by anonimi: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Fadelex: 2014 PROPHECIES BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
INDIVIDUAL
● A DIVINE PROMISE OF MORE THAN A DECADE AGO WILL BEGIN TO FIND FULFILMENT
● SOMEONE CAN EXPECT A PROMINENT DIVINE VISITATION THAT WILL RADICALLY CHANGE THE COURSE OF HIS/HER LIFE
● SOMEONE WILL HAVE THE FIRST TASTE OF REAL
DOMINION
●THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW NARROW ESCAPE FROM
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.
■THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA WILL BE DETERMINED IN 2014
■ THE EQUATIONS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE EQUATIONS AT THE END OF THE YEAR

INTERNATIONAL
♥THERE WILL BE MORE MAJOR BREAKTHROUGHS IN
MEDICINE AND SCIENCE THIS YEAR
♥PRAY AGAINST NOISY HIGHLY DESTRUCTIVE STORMS
♥PRAY AGAINST MONUMENTAL FIRE OUTBREAKS

Does anyone have Adeboye's 2013 prophecy so we can check how they panned out since the year to which they relate has ended, abi ke
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by dorox(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
manny4life: The service was GREAT, as I begin my 100 days of fasting, GOD grant us his grace..... This is a year of OVERFLOW.
Trust me, your Daddy G.O Adeboye that asked you to fast will not forgo a single morsel of his cherished Amala with Okra and stew.
I hope when you see your Daddy G.O and his family looking all the more refreshed with shiny oily faces in contrast with your spent out haggard emaciated look at the end of your fasting period that you would not be so foolish as to think they were fed by the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Happydave(f): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2014
God grant me d grace 2 participate fully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.