Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (34562 Views)

RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way / Why Do Criminals Always Run To Rccg To Seek God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Fadelex(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2014
2014 PROPHECIES BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
INDIVIDUAL
● A DIVINE PROMISE OF MORE THAN A DECADE AGO WILL BEGIN TO FIND FULFILMENT
● SOMEONE CAN EXPECT A PROMINENT DIVINE VISITATION THAT WILL RADICALLY CHANGE THE COURSE OF HIS/HER LIFE
● SOMEONE WILL HAVE THE FIRST TASTE OF REAL
DOMINION
●THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW NARROW ESCAPE FROM
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.
■THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA WILL BE DETERMINED IN 2014
■ THE EQUATIONS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE EQUATIONS AT THE END OF THE YEAR

INTERNATIONAL
♥THERE WILL BE MORE MAJOR BREAKTHROUGHS IN
MEDICINE AND SCIENCE THIS YEAR
♥PRAY AGAINST NOISY HIGHLY DESTRUCTIVE STORMS
♥PRAY AGAINST MONUMENTAL FIRE OUTBREAKS
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2014
9jaSceptic:

Reduce the no of church houses being built on every nook and crany and let firms who can employ a significant amount of labour make efficient use of these premises and there'll be growth in the Economy as a result of the unemployed or underemployed resources( Premises where church are built) which are now employed and efficiently employed respectively.

Av u been travelling on express roads? We have expanse of virgin lands, so those companies can't build on those? Must u try to bring down men of God? If u rili want to move 4wd, u need to change your orientation. God bless you sir!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by rckdude: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2014
dorox: @Omooba77
My piont is that if you can collect the money that goes into religion in Nigeria today and invest it into real businesses, you will have far better returns to society than putting it in church/mosque.

Not necessarily true. What of the billions of $ recovered from Abacha's family, the oil subsidy money, has Nigeria witnessed any useful returns from them?

Agreed the church is imperfect (it can't be because we are not perfect beings either). Our society needs an overhaul physically and spiritually. If we all come with a humble mind pray to God, things will change. Prayers can never be too much.

God bless Nigeria and our leaders.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by kraftyiyk: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Fadelex: 2014 PROPHECIES BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
INDIVIDUAL
● SOMEONE CAN EXPECT A PROMINENT DIVINE VISITATION THAT WILL RADICALLY CHANGE THE COURSE OF HIS/HER LIFE
DOMINION
TRAGEDY
NIGERIA.
■ THE EQUATIONS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE EQUATIONS AT THE END OF THE YEAR
INTERNATIONAL
OOYYEESSS.. tell them what they want to hear,and the tithe will come raining.. grin grin grin grin grin
234GT: It is simply not healthy for them. God is not wicked IMO.
Health is wealth!
majority of Nigerians does not reason like you bro,they'll tell you you are demonic..until they land in the hospital, with ulcer, hypoglycemic shock,e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by AdeniyiA(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2014
Archmed: It is said: the Lord will not change d situation of a nation unless d people change it themselves.This is 2014,its time to hold our leaders accountable,time to stone d thieves to death as one of the thieves Gov. Amaechi has suggested. [s] This is not a time to leave Nigeria's problems unto d hands of God [/s] .Its time to CRUSH dem with our fists.Its not by power or might,I know,but Fasting and Prayer is just a means to an end,,its not an end in itself.
Blissful 2014 fellow Nairalanders !!
when you talk about fasting and prayer, work and pray, you are talking about two things - your efforts (fasting or work) then asking for God's intervention (prayers) .
i agreed wt ur submission but the struck out can't be overruled, only if u are agnostic
Lets pray n work/fast by pelting them wt stones

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2014
dorox:
How did it benefit the country when it was done in 1993.
why do u think your likes are still alive? Your power? Y is the country not @ war?
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Davgwen(f): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Lord Jesus i ask 4 the strenght n will to go through this with a sincere heart so that i will see a positive change at d end...Amen

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Reference(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2014
dorox:
Granted, there is free entry and free exit, but the problem is that religion in Nigeria is somehow able to attract 'free' capital in ways that someone with a brilliant idea cannot. The implication of opportunity cost means that every free capital that is sucked up by the unproductive religious houses is capital lost to The more productive business sector.More so, the ten percent tithe and other offerings and levies collected by the church is so inefficiently spent that by my estimate will result to over seventy percent reduction in aggregate demand from the money lost to religion

You have half a point. No more. Yes the church attracts massive capital flows but when these resources are deployed the very churches are accused of being enterprises. Dunno what you guys want. The church is and will control the economy. It is inevitable.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2014
INDIVIDUAL
DOMINION
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.

INTERNATIONAL
These are things that happen every year. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you all these. May God have mercy on us.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by sathel(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmn..MFM 70 dayz, REDEEM 100 dayz,,d lord is gud
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2014
INDIVIDUAL
DOMINION
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.

INTERNATIONAL

Lol. I can't believe adeboye said this?

Du..mbest prophesies of all time.

This man must be corrupt. Thief!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by UfuomaUN(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2014
100days fasting!!!! They for kwukuma fast throut the year na....freaks!
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by AdeniyiA(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2014
nutty_hnic:

Lol. I can't believe adeboye said this?

Du..mbest prophesies of all time.

This man must be corrupt. Thief!!!!!!
watch your mouth young man! don't incur curses upon yourself

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by juventino: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Adeniyi A.:

Leave the matter. That man na thief, period! grin

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by deols(f): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Eni ta ni ko se to, to loun o le se to to to!!

To fast for one month is wht God asks for but you wnt to fast for one-third of a year.

Hypoglycemia kills.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by arimahoseloka(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
9jaSceptic: Nigerians muslim fast for fourty days yearly And Christians fast for 40 days and Forty Nights, But that don't make either of these people the richest, the most successful, the least successful in life, Adherents of both religion experience good and bad(both fall sick, both die, both progress) of life as they trasverse this temporal abode called earth, fast all you want, there can never be stable electricity nexy year, stable power , end to corruption In 9ja.

Fasting is not the Solution to 9ja's problem, tell you GO to invest in the Unemployed youth of his church who'll be fasting for the purpose of getting a job and reduce the number of church houses been built, so that firms that needs these properties turned to church house could make efgicient use of them and reduce unemployment and little or nobody will need to fast.

Fast all you want
a carnal mind who has no idea of spirituality. I laugh at u. U think the world is just about economy and creating jobs. Only if u knew, Only if u knew.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Donfamous(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2014
deols: Eni ta ni ko se to, to loun o le se to to to!!

To fast for one montj is wht God asks for but you wnt yo fast for one-third of a year.

Hypoglycemia kills.
i think you were there, when he was bein told by God. Or God himself related the ish to you. Stop being an antagonist

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Dbryan: 8:43am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=juventino]

Touch nt my anointed n do my prophet no harm,hmmm b kiaful d yr is stl fresh n pure,watch wat u say abt men of God
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by lolaxavier(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Omooba77:

I'm not the spoke's person, but go to all the Provincial offices, they have staff, maintenance staff,engineers................etc. Not to talk of RCCG camp (Redemption camp) that employs more than 2000 people. God bless you sir, we can always believe in what we want..

You can see how shallow-minded and hollow you are. Do you have any idea of the unemployment rate in the country. You are there saying trash. It's your headache if you fast for 365 days but as rightly said, fasting is not and will never be a solution to the problem of the country.
Serious countries don't indulge in religious excuses. If based on the fasting that takes place in the country, then Nigeria should be best country to live in.
This is only one of your numerous hunger strike...Na una sabi...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by captcochrane(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2014
thisisayus: why do u think your likes are still alive? Your power? Y is the country not @ war?

asse!! so na ur fasting dey keep ppl alive?

nd u tink naija is not @ war?

smh

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by lolaxavier(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2014
INDIVIDUAL
DOMINION
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.

INTERNATIONAL

Naija pastors with their hollow prophecies. Even as dumb as Tonto is, she knows all these things are yearly events that are bound to happen. You need no soothsayer to predict this... the faith of Nigeria getting decided in 2014, this is a broad term, which makes no absolute sense...

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by captcochrane(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2014
juventino:

Leave the matter. That man na thief, period! grin

yes yes, a big thief

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by lolaxavier(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Adeniyi A.:

That's the fact. Don't threaten us with curses...We will speak what is right...oh ye people of mumu enterprise...

3 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by adiong: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Omooba tanks for the post please dont reply anybody again its a free world and there is freedom of speech the fact still remain that the truth shall previal no matter what those who believe should fast those who do not believe should please go ahead and eat God is watching all of us happy new year to every nairalander

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by grandstar(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Dis kind of thing irritates me.Is God wicked that he will want u 2 fast 100days(micah 6:8,Matt 11:28-30)?What He desires is that u love &obey him(Mk12:28-34,1 John5:3) We live in d last days.Things will get worse(2tim 3:1-5,13).Pray 2 enter Gods tent
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
INDIVIDUAL
DOMINION
TRAGEDY

NIGERIA.

INTERNATIONAL

Any intelligent human being can observe the Nigerian situation and come up with that bulls.hit you call prophecy up there.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by deols(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Don famous: i think you were there, when he was bein told by God. Or God himself related the ish to you. Stop being an antagonist

So You mean You never heard of the one-month Ramadan Fasting?
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by GentleMimi: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2014
I knew people wld love this kind of opportunity to condemn the church and children of God. Even some do not believe in the potency of fasting and praying......a generation of vipers indeed.
Anyway,i pray for the grace ...for all those willing to participate. I'll do so too because i really need God to take over my life situations and fight my battles. 2014 must be outstanding from my past years! God bless u all!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2014
LOL.

I love the thinking of the folks on this thread.

God loves you obviously grin , but you'd have to starve yourselves in order to remind him to protect you?

I don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by ololololo: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2014
Redeemed ga-egbu nmadu o. bt seriously, y not 150...they did 100 last year
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Igboboy59(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2014
I seek for the grace of God to be a participant, may the lord empower us all as we be participating in Jesus Name[Amen]
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by GentleMimi: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2014
deols: Eni ta ni ko se to, to loun o le se to to to!!

To fast for one month is wht God asks for but you wnt to fast for one-third of a year.

Hypoglycemia kills.
No one put a rope around ur neck. It is not a must! It is according to ur ability. Its not as if it is being imposed upon u. Allow people to make their decisions to participate or not. Our race on earth is personal and individual .if i decide to fast for the whole year is not anybody's buzzwax.At the end of the day,it is our personal relationship with our creator that matters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Master Builder Global Church Demolished By Enugu Government (Photos) / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.