Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 (34364 Views)

RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention / RCCG To Build New Camp Auditorium Along Lagos-Ibadan Express way / Why Do Criminals Always Run To Rccg To Seek God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by cuteboy2: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
9jaSceptic:

Reduce the no of church houses being built on every nook and crany and let firms who can employ a significant amount of labour make efficient use of these premises and there'll be growth in the Economy as a result of the unemployed or underemployed resources( Premises where church are built) which are now employed and efficiently employed respectively.

What is this one again
Is accommodation the problem of industries in Nigeria? I thought epileptic power was the main issue.
And why should churches build premises for firms? Are we having shortage of land in Nigeria?
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by kraftyiyk: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
Am not a pagan, but truth be said, real success comes from genuine hard work, even the bible said it, that prayers without good handwork is a waste of time...CHINA AND MIDDLE EAST ARE GOOD EXAMPLES. grin grin

while i would have supported moderate few days fasting, for those who believe, driving the followers to observe even 1million days fasting will not save a jobless society like Nigeria,

Dangote who is the riches Nigerian is not even a christian,and i guess he hasn't fasted for 1 million days to attain this height., but has got a reputatiion for intense hard work.
brethren, while you fast for 100 days, also search seriously for profit oriented ventures and handwork to embark on, success does not come by miracle..wake up. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Omooba77: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
krafty iyk: Am not a pagan, but truth be said, real success comes from genuine hard work, even the bible said it, that prayers without good handwork is a waste of time...CHINA AND MIDDLE EAST ARE GOOD EXAMPLES. grin grin

while i would have supported moderate few days fasting, for those who believe, driving the followers to observe even 1million days fasting will not save a jobless society like Nigeria,

Dangote who is the riches Nigerian is not even a christian,and i guess he hasn't fasted for 1 million days to attain this height., but has got a reputatiion for intense hard work.
brethren, while you fast for 100 days, also search seriously for profit oriented ventures and handwork to embark on, success does not come by miracle..wake up. grin grin grin grin grin grin

All I will say is that Spiritual controls the physical...............

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God help those who can fast to do so.
May God also help the poverty stricken millions of Nigerians who cannot fast, because they cannot even afford three square meals a day.
Many of these people may not even have the food to break their fast.

[size=18pt]

58 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and declare unto my people their transgression, and to the house of Jacob their sins.

2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways: as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God, they ask of me righteous judgments; they delight to draw near unto God.

3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find your own pleasure, and exact all your labors.

4 Behold, ye fast for strife and contention, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye fast not this day so as to make your voice to be heard on high.

5 Is such the fast that I have chosen? the day for a man to afflict his soul? Is it to bow down his head as a rush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to Jehovah?

6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thy healing shall spring forth speedily; and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of Jehovah shall by thy rearward.

9 Then shalt thou call, and Jehovah will answer; thou shalt cry, and he will say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking wickedly;

10 and if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul: then shall thy light rise in darkness, and thine obscurity be as the noonday;

11 and Jehovah will guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in dry places, and make strong thy bones; and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places; thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, and the holy of Jehovah honorable; and shalt honor it, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

14 then shalt thou delight thyself in Jehovah; and I will make thee to ride upon the high places of the earth; and I will feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it.

~ Isaiah 58
American Standard Version (ASV)[/size]

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by manny4life(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
dorox:
Trust me, your Daddy G.O Adeboye that asked you to fast will not forgo a single morsel of his cherished Amala with Okra and stew.
I hope when you see your Daddy G.O and his family looking all the more refreshed with shiny oily faces in contrast with your spent out haggard emaciated look at the end of your fasting period that you would not be so foolish as to think they were fed by the Holy Spirit.

I have a tendency of not arguing foolishly about matters that concern God and the church because it doesn't befit me in any way. Like my pastor told me, you're not obeying me (pastor) but God because GOD is the ONLY one who knows the heart. So please, if you think we're foolishh, leave us to exercise our foolishness. cool cool
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by manny4life(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
anonimi:

And what was last year, 2013- year of UNDERflow

BTW, The other years before 2013 nko and the ones after 2014- years of NOflow

Anyway did Christ not say blessed are the POOR in spirit.....

SMH for you...What part of my post suggested that previous years had no flow and underflow?

Your antics CANNOT WORK. Like I said, 2014 is a year of ENDLESS OVERFLOW for those who believe.

You don't have to believe or accept it, but don't force your opinion on me, because I really don't wanna hear it.

cool cool cool
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by justiade4uu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
WHAT A NICE WAY TO BEGIN THE NEW YEAR.
Other than this, the rest depend on our PERSONAL PREPARATION for a blissful year. Sincerely, think of how good this year will be to have a A BETTER FINANCIAL STANDING. Here is my contribution to NL: What If I Could Show You A Way To Increase Your INCOME without disturbing What You Are Presently Doing, Would You Be Interested? Then, visit http://tlcgboard..com for free details.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by redsun(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
It is a good way of detoxifying yourself after all the christmas munching.It is also a good good of losing weight,staying trimmed and focus. As well as saving some good hard earned money.

Man is the architect of his own destiny and it all opens up from the way he thinks.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by saintjoel(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
GentleMimi:
Hmmmm,ur speech reeks of ignorance. Last year was for 27 days ie the month of feburary.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
manny4life:

I have a tendency of not arguing foolishly about matters that concern God and the church because it doesn't befit me in any way. Like my pastor told me, you're not obeying me (pastor) but God because GOD is the ONLY one who knows the heart. So please, if you think we're foolishh, leave us to exercise our foolishness. cool cool
that pastor na real scammer. See LAMBER!
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
/

WASTE OF TIME.

Person wey im house dey burn no dey pursue rat.

Do you want to see immediate change in Nigeria?

Let Boko Haram declare that henceforth any politician charged with corruption will be a target until eliminated.

Action speaks louder than voice...Prayers without good deed is dead.

\
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by manny4life(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Worwor: that pastor na real scammer. See LAMBER!

Scammer? A 60 yr old pastor who's achieved the highest echelon of his career in Accounting before coming here, a CPA here in the states with his own firm is a scammer. Sometimes I pity you guys, your use of language can be out of line...smh
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by InvertedHammer: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
manny4life:

Scammer? A 60 yr old pastor who's achieved the highest echelon of his career in Accounting before coming here, a CPA here in the states with his own firm is a scammer. Sometimes I pity you guys, your use of language can be out of line...smh

/

Accounting was a stepping stone.

He made millions as an accountant.

Now he is making billions as a christian hustler.

Do you now understand why he changed career

\
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/

Accounting was a stepping stone.

He made millions as an accountant.

Now he is making billions as a christian hustler.

Do you now understand why he changed career

\

If hustling for God made him make billions, then AMEN.

If hustling for God is reaching out to the poor and needy every end of the month, GOD BLESS HIS HUSTLE

If hustling for God is interceding on behalf of his members, praying two days of the week, GOD BLESS HIS HUSTLE

If hustling for God is preaching the word, evangelizing about GOD, even about to embark on a holy trip, GOD BLESS HIS HUSTLE.

In other words, if he's doing all this that eyes have witnessed and mouths have testified to, the GOD shouldn't only give him billions but trillions.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Chimex30(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
100 days fasting? Rubbish.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by seed247: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
bizmahn: Excellent idea.What is the nature of the fast.midnight to 2pm,midnight to 6pm,total fast,water fast,fruit fast or anyhow?
With deep repentance & radical change there will be clear impact in a sincere self denying fast.
Normal daily fasting to break by 6pm daily. Here are other instruction or info as regards the 100 days fasting:
7 days marathon fasting = 14 days
21 days marathon fasting = 60 days
40 days marathon fasting = 100 days

G.O said you can drink water within the fasting period provided gari is not added to it. ( daily fasting included)
A day fasting missed must be replaced with 2 days fasting.
The only two exceptions are age 70 years and above and the newly wedded couple.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by wonderfulworld: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can’t believe that some of this posts are written by people created by God. Unfortunately we'll not all be there when they are paying for their blaspheming.

May i just say that if you do not know what is working for some people you termed or see as Successful, do not envy them!!!

Time will tell.

God have mercy.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by ademega(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice one !
anonimi: Adeboye's declaration of fasting WITHOUT SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE and VERIFIABLE outcome for the participants is simply a scam. shocked
Those in doubt should check the FACTS from the Bible about the fasts that Jesus engaged in or recommended.

Moreover below is the type of fast that pleases the God who sent Jesus Christ here and whom Adeboye and his likes CLAIM to represent to their numerous gullible folks who wait for an helper like the impotent man at the pool of Bethesda rather than engage their God-given talents, skills, time and long-suffering pragmatic patience for personal & communal success:

Is the real fast described here not what our white "superiors" practice routinely and receive the divine benefits such that we are pouring out in our millions through deserts, oceans, seas to become voluntary slaves and socio-economic EXILES in their lands while we deceive ourselves that we in diaspora
Any chance that the scales might fall off our eyes and brains sometime soon?
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by ademega(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
newly wedded couple.
[/quote]

for like how many months or week ?
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by madnigerian: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omooba77: Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) begins 100 days fasting in January 2014, to plead for mercy and shape individual destiny. This is not a show off, but a plea for all members to join in plea to God. The last time something like this was done was in 1993. May God bless every member of RCCG, our leaders, mummy and daddy G.O.

You know something...we all need to do a LOT of prayin in 2014...a lot.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by nicolas247(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2014
If you are not part of that vision you can never know why many building for churches. Its is God's will which you need to adjust you mind set and unset that mind ur mind that is set and find a way to break into new knowledge of what you know nothing about. Many times man power has failed but God cannot
9jaSceptic: Nigerians muslim fast for thirty days yearly And Christians fast for 40 days and Forty Nights, But that don't make either of these people the richest, the most successful, the least successful in life, Adherents of both religion experience good and bad(both fall sick, both die, both progress) of life as they trasverse this temporal abode called earth, fast all you want, there can never be stable electricity next year, stable power , end to corruption In 9ja.

Fasting is not the Solution to 9ja's problem, tell you GO to invest in the Unemployed youth of his church who'll be fasting for the purpose of getting a job and reduce the number of church houses been built, so that firms that needs these properties turned to church house could make efficient use of them and reduce unemployment and little or nobody will need to fast.

Fast all you want
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by shdemidemi(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Omooba77: Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) begins 100 days fasting in January 2014, to plead for mercy and shape individual destiny. This is not a show off, but a plea for all members to join in plea to God. The last time something like this was done was in 1993. May God bless every member of RCCG, our leaders, mummy and daddy G.O.

1 tim4 But the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some in the church will turn away from Christ and become eager followers of teachers with devil-inspired ideas. 2 These teachers will tell lies with straight faces and do it so often that their consciences won’t even bother them.

3 They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat meat, even though God gave these things to well-taught Christians to enjoy and be thankful for. 4 For everything God made is good, and we may eat it gladly if we are thankful for it, 5 and if we ask God to bless it, for it is made good by the Word of God and prayer.

Our present nation/christians are presently desperate for signs in the name of mercy, destiny and what have you.

Matthew 16:4a 4 A wicked and morally unfaithful generation craves a sign, but no sign shall be given to it.....

It is God's prerogative to have mercy and shape anyone's destiny, it cannot be achieved by fasting
[color=#006600]Romans 9
15 For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then [God’s gift][color=#990000] is not a question of human will and human effort
, but of God’s mercy. [It depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God’s having mercy on him.]
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by bongosman: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Obinovictor:

what's this one talking about?
HE IS TALKING THE TRUTH.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Omooba77: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2014
shdemidemi:

Our present nation/christians are presently desperate for signs in the name of mercy, destiny and what have you.

Matthew 16:4 4 A wicked and morally unfaithful generation craves a sign, but no sign shall be given to it.

It is God's prerogative to have mercy and shape anyone's destiny, it cannot be achieved by fasting
[color=#006600]Romans 9
15 For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then [God’s gift][color=#990000] is not a question of human will and human effort
, but of God’s mercy. [It depends not on one’s own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God’s having mercy on him.]

Yes sir,God prerogative to to forgive and show mercy; but Jesus said in Matthew17:21, Jonah 1-4, Acts 13...........
Always remember 2Kings 7
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by nora544: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2014
seed247:
Normal daily fasting to break by 6pm daily. Here are other instruction or info as regards the 100 days fasting:
7 days marathon fasting = 14 days
21 days marathon fasting = 60 days
40 days marathon fasting = 100 days

G.O said you can drink water within the fasting period provided gari is not added to it. ( daily fasting included)
A day fasting missed must be replaced with 2 days fasting.
The only two exceptions are age 70 years and above and the newly wedded couple.

That is so badl.

You have to see a doctor before you make such a fasting because it could be very dangerous for your body.

Fasting without eating for such a long time is not okay for the body an the health.

I want to see Adeboye after this 100 days if he lose very much weight because if he didnot lose weight that his fasting was a scam.

No one can work and fast 40 days only with drinking water, sorry
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by shdemidemi(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Omooba77:
Yes sir,God prerogative to to forgive and show mercy; but Jesus said in Matthew17:21, Jonah 1-4, Acts 13...........
Always remember 2Kings 7

2 Timothy 2:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

If we both agree that it is God's prerogative to have mercy, it is easier to understand why signs were needed. The Jews lacked belief so God proves Himself to them through signs. The only way the Jews believe anything any prophet says is through signs, Jesus did signs for this purpose. He also gave the apostles the temporary powers in order to convince the circumcised that they were His servants and they were truly of God.

1 cor 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks(gentiles) seek after wisdom:

The signs in the bible was never for the benefit of the gentiles but they were to convince the jews. But today, God would not prove Himself through signs but through TRUST in Him alone.

Note- No signs happened in any of the churches started in the scriptures, that is in Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, Rome, Ephesus and Colosse. There was also no record of any man fasting to collect anything or twist God's hand to collect in any of these early churches.

God now treat everyone alike today, God's programme today is that of FAITH. God no longer need to prove anything to you and I today hence we can only trust God concerning our future knowing that His intentions about us are constantly of good.

Most people that will be going through this bondage like fasting programme will be walking on the path of sight and what they feel and not of faith. God is not moved by our fast but by the counsel of His Will.

1 Like

Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by SenatorJames(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank you Lord. This is another season of divine encounter. For those asking what will be its impact on our nation? I'm very sure it will mostly be for the good of Nigeria

Our Daddy G.O is not like other pastors that say out prophesy for fame or respect. Sometimes he ask us to pray against evil things ahead.

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye........a true symbol of humility
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by gymer(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE 100 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER

January 2nd to April 12th 2014

2 Kings 13:15-19
"And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows. And he said to the king of Israel; Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king's hands. And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the Lord's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them. And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed. And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice." (KJV)

The 'bow and arrows' in the days of Elisha could be seen today as 'fasting and prayers'. Like the Syrianns in Aphek, there are enemies in our land, in our family, in the Church and even in our lives that must be smitten. The siege is inevitable if they are not totally destroyed.

As we take our bow and arrows, we will not shoot for awhile and stop like the king of Israel erroneously acted. But we will shoot again and again "till every foe is vanquished and Christ is Lord indeed."

These One Hundred Days of fasting and prayers are days of "the arrow of the Lord's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from our enemies: we shalt smite the enemies around us till we have consumed them.Just as Elisha was sent to the king,

God has sent our father-in- the- Lord, Daddy E. A. Adeboye, to the Church to take the arrows and shoot. Let's take our bow and arrows and shoot continuously to experience VICTORIOUS OVERFLOW over our enemies, this New Year.

Happy New Year - happy overflow.

NB: We have 115 prayer points grouped into 7 segments. You are free to pick from them for your daily prayers.

OH LORD, WE THANK THEE
1 Worship God for who He is. 1 Chron. 29:11-14; Psa. 96:9
2 Thank God for being our help in ages past. Psa. 90:1
3 Thank God for His mercy that is renewed upon us every morning. 1 Chron. 16:34
4 Like Noah, thank God for a miraculous cross over into a brand new year. Gen. 8:13
5 Thank God for preserving our lives. Psa. 121:7-8
6 Thank God for the peace of God that in reigning in your country. Isa. 26:3
7 Thank God for the glory of God that is manifesting all over the world. Psa. 19:1-3
8 Thank God for the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ that is penetrating the unreached part of the world. Matt. 4:6
9 Thank God for genuine men of God and their ministerial assignments. Matt.12:18
10 Thank for fighting for your country against destruction and terrorists. Psa. 35:18-20
11 Thank God for His good hands that is upon RCCG. Neh. 2.8
12 Thank God for blessing this generation with Daddy and Mummy G.O. Gen. 12.2-3
13 Please give thanks unto the Lord for Daddy and Mummy G. O.
14 Thank God for Great expansions in RCCG. Eccl 9.11
15 Thank God for all the monthly Holy Ghost Services. Psa. 127.1
16 Thank God for the Special Holy Ghost Services in March.
17 Thank God for all the Holy Ghost Congresses in December starting from Lekki '98. Psa. 127.1
18 Thank God for all other programs in RCCG. Rom 9.15-16
19 Let many praise you because of what you are doing in our lives, O Lord. Psa. 76.3-5
20 Praise God for His healing power.

OH LORD, HAVE MERCY ON US
21 Have mercy and answer our prayers, O Lord. Eccl. 9.11
22 Let us confess all our sins to God and ask for His forgiveness. 1 john 1.9-10
23 Let God have mercy and establish us forever. Psa. 40.2; Psa. 125.1
24 Ask that God should, by His mercy, destroy the yoke of falling and rising in the lives of all His children all over the world, O Lord. Psa. 125.1
25 Let God have mercy on us and rearrange every disorganized thing in this world of ours. Gen 1.2-3

ARISE, OH LORD
26 Arise, O Lord, stretch out your hand and deliver us from horrible pits and miry clays of life. Psa. 40.2
27 Arise, O Lord, and let every power of the enemy on my life become impotent. Psa. 68.2
28 Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in our nations. Psa. 68.1-2
29 Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in all our churches. Psa. 68.
30 Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in my family.
31 Let God arise and let all those against the Church be totally frustrated.
32 Let us ask God to arise and scatter every enemy of our progress. Psa. 68.1-2
33 Let God reach forth to hold your right hand and use it to subdue every personality that is rising against you. Isa 45.1
34 Let God arise and let every yoke of time-wasters be broken in your life. Isa 45.2

OH LORD, OUR GOD....
35 Father, put a new song in the mouth of your children. Psa. 40.3
36 Father, do a creative miracle in your Church. Psa. 1.1-5
37 Father, let your light shine into every situation of our lives. Gen 1.3
38 Father, let your light overshadow every activities of darkness in your Church. Gen 1.3
39 Father, expose every secret of your enemies in all our parishes. Gen 1.4
40 Father, do marvelous creative miracles in our lives. John 9.1-7
41 Father, as smoke is driven away, so let the wicked be driven away from our homes. Psa. 68.2
42 Father, as wax melts in the presence of fire, so let the wicked melt away in our countries. Psa. 68.2
43 Father, be our God in all our nations. 1 kings 18.36.39
44 Father, continue to be the Shepherd of our souls. Psa. 63.7-14
45 Father, speak to us in the way we will be able to understand your leadings. Psa. 23.1
46 Father, help us to win more souls to your Kingdom.
47 Father, release upon me the anointing to fulfill my destiny.
48 Father, you are holy; keep us in your holiness.
49 Father, give us the heart to obey you as sheep obey the shepherd. Psa. 23.1

OH GOD, HEARKEN UNTO US
50 Let us decree peace into our countries. Psa. 23.2
51 Let us decree peace into our homes Psa. 23.2
52 Let us pray against riots and war in our countries Psa. 23.2
53 Let us ask God protect our His Church from the aggression of destroyers Psa. 91.1-16
54 Pray for peaceful weather all over the world. Psa. 91.10-13
55 Pray for the president of your country and his/her cabinet. 1Tim. 2.1-4
56 Pray for the salvation of souls of the politicians and leaders of your country 1 Tim. 2.1-4
57 Pray for the progress of your country
58 Pray against natural disasters in your country. Psa. 91.3
59 Let us pray against road accident, plane crash and ship wreck. Psa. 91
60 Let us ask God to protect His children from sudden death. Psa. 91.7-8
61 Pray for safe arrival of travelers throughout this year. Psa. 91.1
62 Pray against fire disaster in your homes and offices Psa. 91.1
63 Pray for God's protection over your home Psa. 91

64 Ask God to open the heavens for the Redemption Prayer Garden (RPG) in the Redemption camp, Nigeria. Psa. 23
65 Pray that God will move men to favour the building of the Redemption Prayer Garden Psa. 23.5
66 Let us ask God to cage and disgrace every Sanbalat and Tobiah assigned from the kingdom of hell to hinder the work. Neh. 4.4
67 Ask God to open the flood gate of heavens and let it rain financially over Redemption Prayer Garden. Isa 45.1

68 Pray that every evil association that is against your progress be scattered. Isa. 45.2
69 Pray that God will make a way for you where there is no way. Ex. 14.19-26
70 Pray that God will make you the head and not the tail. Deut 28.13
71 Let us ask for open heavens for all nations of the world. Deut. 28.12
72 Let us ask God to help all the nations Presidents and their Cabinets to lead us rightly. 1 Tim 2.1-4
73 Let us pray that God will raise men of vision to move us forward in all our nations. 1 Tim 2.1-4
74 Let us commit the education of our children into the hands of God. Psa. 121
75 Let us pray that every enemy of our nations be uprooted in Jesus name. Psa. 143.12
76 Let us command that every ritual killer be exposed and judged by God in Jesus name. Prov. 26.27
77 Let us pray that everyone who is working against our nations be put to shame. Psa. 356
78 Let us pray that God will make our leaders faithful leaders. 1 Tim. 2.1-4
79 Let us pray for open door for gospels in the yet unreached lands/nations of the world. Isa 45.1
80 Let us pray against fraud and corruption in our nation. Psa.1.4-5
81 Let us pray for peace in our land. Psa. 23.2
82 Let us ask God for bumper harvest of souls all over the world. Gen 1.28
83 Let us ask God to scatter every coven that is gathering against our nation. Psa. 68.1-2
84 Let us ask God for His intervention in the Banking system of respective nation. Psa. 127.1
85 Let us pray for restoration of the glory of Naira, the currency of Nigeria. Joel 2. 25-26
86 Pray that God will help all those who put their trust in Him. Psa. 60.11
87 Pray that God will help His people to rely on Him alone. Psa. 60.11
88 Ask God for help from any area you need help. Psa. 108.12
89 Pray for God's help to make it home eternally. Rom 9.15-16
90 Ask God to breathe the breath of life into all good efforts of the rulers in your country.
Gen 2.7

91 Let the wind blow and let breath come from all four corners of the earth and revive every dead good project in your families. Ezek. 37.1-12

HEARKEN UNTO ME, OH LORD
92 Ask God to visit your country and reverse the irreversible. Psa. 125.3
93 Pray for your Pastors and other leaders that God will reverse every irreversible in their lives. Psa. 125.3
94 Pray that God will reverse the irreversible in your life Psa. 126.
95 Pray that God will restore back to you your lost glory Psa. 126
96 Ask God to restore back to you, the years eaten by locust. Joel 2.1
97 Ask God to restore you in all the ways you have strayed from the narrow path. Psa. 50
98 Ask God for a new beginning. Gen 1.1-3
99 Ask God to deal with all agents of death against your life. Psa. 35.1-6
100 Ask God to let you enjoy peace like a river - in your body, marriage, business, ministry, etc Psa. 23.2

101 Ask God to apply His healing balm over every sick area of your life and heal you all round. Jer.8.22
102 Pray that you will not know any form of sickness again from today. John 19.30
103 Ask for the grace to walk perfectly before the Lord. Gen 17.1
104 Ask God to give you the very best He can give to any man this year. Psa. 23.5
105 Ask God to make you be the very best that any human being can be for Him, this Year Psa. 23.5
106 Ask God to make you a blessing to the whole world. Gen. 12.2-3
107 Ask God for the grace to forsake every way of sin and live holy.
108 Ask God to put an end to all your problems this year. Psa. 60.11
109 Ask the Lord to pray for you just like He prayed for Peter. Lu. 22.32-33
110Ask God to empower you to be a blessing in healing the sick, casting out demons, raising the dead to life, etc Acts 10.38

111 Ask God to part every river Jordan before you and remove everything that is blocking the way to your destiny. 2 kings 2.12-13, Matt 7.7
112 Ask that every curse in your family, town and everywhere change to blessings. Ex. 28.1-14
113 Ask that God would show all those who have been mocking you saying, where is your God, that He is by your side.
114 Ask God to make your blessing last forever so that, after my death, will still be a blessing. Gen 12.2-3

FINALLY BRETHREN, PRAY FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G. O.
115. "Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be
glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and
wicked men: for all men have not faith." 2 Thessalonians 3: 1 - 2

Options for completing 100-Day fast for RCCG members worldwide beginning 2nd January 2014:
(1) Fast for 100 days & break daily at 6pm;
(2) Take only liquid while fasting for 30 days (this is equivalent to the complete 100-day fast);
(3) Take only liquid while fasting for 21 days (this is equivalent to 63 days of the 100-day fast);
(4) Take only liquid while fasting for 14 days (this is equivalent to one [1] month of the 100-day fast); and
(5) Take only liquid while fasting for 7 days (this is equivalent to 14 days of the 100-day fast)
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by Mina98(f): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Someone should pls answer my questions,for the ladies are we to still fast during our menstral flow? How are we going to break the fast,are we going to eat in the morning or until 6pm and what should we use to break the fast? Is the dry fasting for 40 days and 100 days is the one we'll break around 6pm? I want to join in this fast and will love any useful information that will make me understand it better. Although I should have started today but still didn't get the details of the fast well. Someone should please put me through!
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by shdemidemi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Senator James: Thank you Lord. This is another season of divine encounter. For those asking what will be its impact on our nation? I'm very sure it will mostly be for the good of Nigeria

Our Daddy G.O is not like other pastors that say out prophesy for fame or respect. Sometimes he ask us to pray against evil things ahead.

Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye........a true symbol of humility

Sir, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is not the standard and can't be the subject of our faith. He is man thus he has a sinful nature just like you and me and by extension like every man that had ever walked the face of the earth. Its so funny how people say I go to church because of the way the pastor talks, looks or behave and not by his knowledge of the Word. We take time to send our kids to good schools but carelessly choose our spiritual teachers.

If such man says anything, it must be compared with the mind of God through scriptures.

Moral standard (anyone even outside God can possess these qualities) isn't a proof or a measure that one is carrying out God's true instruction.
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by shdemidemi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
She had an identity; she surely had a name, but was never described by her identity. She was not called by her name in the story, but was described by the sickness she had suffered from for 12years. Today we refer to her as “the woman with the issue of blood”.

Her family setting - parent, husband, children et al were not divulged in this very popular story, not even where she lived. One thing was certain though; she had a sickness for twelve years. She was constantly losing blood and any time soon she would die. According to the Law, she wasn’t allowed to go back home to her family.

This is the paradox of the story – after a long succession of physicians had treated her, and treated her badly, taking all her money and leaving her worse off than before, she decided to act on the primary option she had made secondary. God was her primary option but she made him the secondary option.

The physicians today are the many pastors we run after because of the advert and branding they have given to themselves; projecting self and what they ‘can do’ not pointing the vulnerable people to God. She visited the many physicians because of the intensity of the adverts coupled with her desperation to be healed. The advert offered and made her believe the physicians could solve her problem of twelve years. She didn’t have to lose all her money.

God is our refuge, our strength and our ever present help in time of trouble, not the PHYSICIANS!!!

Now she has made contact with Jesus as the last resort and alas…the fountain of her blood has ceased. Now she can go back home to her family and friends.

One would have thought that she would continue to follow the Master because of the lasting impression made on her, but she left and went home and we never heard about her again as we searched through the leaves of the Book.

Of course her problem is solved, what else do I want, she would have thought. When I have problems again I will go and look for him, now that I know how powerful He is.

This is what we have turned God into: OUR MASSEUR!

In spite of the many false testimonies, adverts, displays and branding that she saw, which made her believe in the physicians (Pastors), no power was present to heal her. Instead of getting better, her situation grew worse, the Book says. She wouldn’t have gone to the physicians if she didn’t believe or have faith in them. She had faith in MAN and not GOD.

The many eye-catching adverts, branding and displays by some of the Pastors today coupled with materialism will not guarantee the presence of God, until we point the vulnerable and gullible customers (church attendees, who come to God because of what they believe they can get) to God and His Word.

It’s not about who but His presence that makes the difference. Our Churches today are plagued with idolatry, the worship of the said messengers instead of the true worship of God.

That’s why we have to advertise and display the ‘big names’ instead of the bigger name.

Nothing to get implies….NO REASON TO FOLLOW.

#preachthegoodnewsnotgoodadvice

Stop chasing after men, follow after GOD!
Re: RCCG To Start 100 Days Fasting in January 2014 by gymer(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mina98: Someone should pls answer my questions,for the ladies are we to still fast during our menstral flow? How are we going to break the fast,are we going to eat in the morning or until 6pm and what should we use to break the fast? Is the dry fasting for 40 days and 100 days is the one we'll break around 6pm? I want to join in this fast and will love any useful information that will make me understand it better. Although I should have started today but still didn't get the details of the fast well. Someone should please put me through!

Please see my post above on the the prayer points immediately before your post. At the end of my post, you will see some guidance on how the fast should be observed. Additional guidance are shown below:

Exemptions:
1. Newly wed couples and elders over 70 years old.

2. Nursing mothers and pregnant women are also exempted.

You can drink water during fast
You can drink tea if you are overseas and it is cold.

If you miss a day, you must subtitute it for 2 days.

7 days dry fast count for 14 days
21 days dry fast count for 63 days
30 days and 30 nights cover 100 days

Why fast?
Answer: Because the destiny of many people will be determined this year,

Ask God for extra ordinary grace to fast and pray and the Lord will grant you the grace to fast and pray this year.

Every mountain in the path of all of us shall move this year.

Any force that stand in your way shall be destroyed.

The Almighty God will grant you extra ordinary grace to fast and pray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / TB Joshua Rescues Deportees From Libya, Splashes N6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.