Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? (710 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by skydeep(f): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
The question is not a general question. Obviously, it is for those that have been in numerous relationship(More than one). I am talking about the working class men and women who are married or yet to get married.

Many break-ups/divorce was as a result of the nature of the man or woman's work. Many women are career women and they love their jobs more than their family.

Have you experienced this before? To avoid further break-up,

Lets talk!
Re: Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by DExplorer1: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
skydeep: The question is not a general question. Obviously, it is for those that have been in numerous relationship(More than one). I am talking about the working class men and women who are married or yet to get married.

Many break-ups/divorce was as a result of the nature of the man or woman's work. Many women are career women and they love their jobs more than their family.

Have you experienced this before? To avoid further break-up,

Lets talk!
At bolded, i think that's wrong.

You see, any responsible career wo(man) would strike a balance. These things are easy with good understanding.

In an about-to relationship, the job details should be clearly communicated. With that done, there would be less expectations with defined alternatives.

In marriage, as long as her husband supports the job, let her make the meal available even if he would have to warm it later. . .and also, no excuse in bed! A man can manage if those two are good.

If the job turns the rela. into a LDR, there are ways to beat it also. . .communication and intimate communication. . .those two will hold it until he/she is back.

It's a silly idea to make job dealings as a major excuse for break up IF THE RELATIONSHIP WAS STABLE all along.
Re: Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by skydeep(f): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2013
^^hmmmm. My friend was wrong then undecided. She is a banker and her job is always a problem in her marriage.
Re: Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by ayili: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
skydeep: ^^hmmmm. My friend was wrong then undecided. She is a banker and her job is always a problem in her marriage.

your friend is NOT completely wrong you know..
Re: Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by holyvirgin: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yep I once chose a career over a relationship and I don't regret it.
Re: Has Your Work Ever Been A Factor In The Break-up Of Your Past Relationships? by numericalguy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^
Depends on the relationship. An abusive relationship for instance need no choice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out On A Date? Things You Must Get Right / I Killed My Lover Because She Made Me Jealous – Suspect / KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.