Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? (1225 Views)

Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No? / Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... / Can You Give Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend Ur Atm Pin Or Paypal Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by RetardedIdiot: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
My girlfriend cherishes her ATM pin than me. .is this true love? angry angry angry angry

See picture below..should I break up? sad angry angry angry angry

Seun why is your server always overwhelmed? angry angry angry

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Fake tale

Anyways I think its in her best interest you break up with her cuz clearly with her Bonga fish legs and Skeleton body, you must be one poor and stingy twink...no offeinse
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Mcoldsoja(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ahh! Your name!
Accept my condolences.
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze: Fake tale

Anyways I think its in her best interest you break up with her cuz clearly with her Bonga fish legs and Skeleton body, you must be one poor and stingy twink...no offeinse
angry angry
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;DDgringringringrin
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Tobetoe(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dis no be jokes section na
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by waleadex(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
...and I was going to make a good comment until I saw that picture... grin
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by vizkiz: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2013
so villaqe peeps hv access 2 NL too

Note: show me ur qf n i'll tell u wtf u are angry
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by sweettease(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2013
angry angry
Dem dey do am pass you? tongue

1 Like

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Popowaa: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Retarded Idiot: My girlfriend cherishes her ATM pin than me. .is this true love? angry angry angry angry

See picture below..should I break up? sad angry angry angry angry

Seun why is your server always overwhelmed? angry angry angry

i'm even wondering hw she managed to even accept the proposal of a "Retarded poke"
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by AbuMikey(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2013

Andyblaze, Your alternates don too much oo undecided tongue

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Andyblaze, Your alternates don too much oo undecided tongue

me na even tht pic wey him dey carry.. d thing don full nairaland gan o
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Opera240: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Op....No be smal tinz o! Thatz ur own cross
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by AbuMikey(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: me na even tht pic wey him dey carry.. d thing don full nairaland gan o

He matter just tire me cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by homesteady(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2013
I wonder why they've not banned this andyblaze angry he's just spamming the whole NL with this pictures
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by RetardedIdiot: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2013

angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin

bush pig angry angry angry
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
I love NL grin
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by RetardedIdiot: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: I love NL grin

I love you too boo kiss
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Andyblaze: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: me na even tht pic wey him dey carry.. d thing don full nairaland gan o
guy abeg e get one wizkid song wey i need the name... The guy been dey sing ''i'll love u love u love u until i die'' u knw d name?
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
guy abeg e get one wizkid song wey i need the name... The guy been dey sing ''i'll love u love u love u until i die'' u knw d name?
hmm.. na new song?? make i google...
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Danhumprey: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why they've not banned this andyblaze angry he's just spamming the whole NL with this pictures
grin
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by vizkiz: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
hello!!!! undecidedhw doz dis stop d fact dt Nairaland(ers) r nw sendinq ''crush'' letters 2 demselves angry
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please help me good people of nairaland. I'm going crazy because of this problem.
www.nairaland.com/1570524/please-need
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Kingblingz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Your name said it all bro

1 Like

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:
Brother no offence...are you a madman? I can help you.
Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Andyblaze: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed:
Brother no offence...are you a madman? I can help you.

Re: She Cherishes Her ATM Pin More Than Me..is This True Love? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

I love you too boo kiss
lol

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Things Men Want In Women / The Top 13 Things Women Want From A Man / Ladies: Which Of These Men Would You Love To Come Across And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.