Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51129 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by jreyez(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Mtcheew.... Na puss*y we dey find undecided
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by SAINTmatt(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2013
[i][/i][b][/b][center][/center][color=#990000][/color]Do u thing as a guy a lady might have something in common with ur future?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Ngokafor(f): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
....Una no dey tire for all this list??.Nobody is perfect,the earlier you guys shouting 'yeah op on point' realises this the better for you.If you can get 60% perfection,count yourself lucky and grab her with both handsooo!...the remaining 40% is where patience,love and maturity on your part as the man comes in.

....or else you'll be known as a professional wife-searcher by your happily married friends and family members with kids in high school or University.Forever harassing them to look for a wife for you after personally failing over the years to get your ultra-perfect 'stepford wife'.

...I have seen this scenario play out time ad time again in guys/men who on a good day have no reason to still be single and seriously searching at 40years and above..a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Comradekenny(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Ur head is jst too correct,Ori e ti pee ju.........Nice 1
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by GentleFrank(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Good !
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by tiswell(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2013
oh yes dats d lady
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sweetestguy(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Sigh..

Figurative as in Metaphor, as in they represent something other than suya and onions.
I understand,,bt I'm asking wat dat "other thing"it represnts IS?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nakarey(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Why people go justt dey use this kinda lists dey deceive odaz.find a gal if ur comfortable wit her,good.no be to carry list dey assess her qualities
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Nice post,i just got out from a filty thread created by a depressed male with disrespectful domineering traits.i discovered on that thread that he wasn't the only person. But i also discovered that we have well groomed,educated,21st century men who have dignifying preferences. I know that these are the kind of guys you talking about. Nothing irritates me more that a being with negative bargage demanding respect and humility from every woman he encounters. Major turn off!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Rycedee(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
http://tindeck.com/listen/azhe this songs add more qualities a smart looks in a woman
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
KweenAdz: 5 Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman

Many women think that physical beauty is the only thing that makes men choose a woman but that is not necessarily true. There are certain qualities that many men look for in a woman. Mentioned below is a list of 5 qualities that can impress many single and smart men.

1. Friend and Lover
Men often like an environment of friendship around them. They like sharing their feelings and thoughts with friends, therefore they want their partner to be a friend and a lover. Like good friends who remain with us in good times and bad, they expect their partner to be with them in any kind of situation. A combination of love and friendship makes a woman more desirable and makes them more understanding and lovable.

2. Independence
There is a common perception that men like women who are weaker and dependent on them so that they feel smarter and more authoritative, this is a myth. Most men expect the woman of their choice to be independent and self-reliant. Real men like those who inspire them with the way they live their life, someone they can look up to and one who will support them when they cripple emotionally . Women who value other things that are important to them like their own goals and ambitions along with their relationship are more attractive to men.

3. Sense of humor
If you go to any online dating site or matrimonial advertisement, many men list a good sense of humor as a primary requirement. Nobody wants to be in boring company. Physical attractiveness can work initially, however the sense of humor is something that works always. Very few women have the ability to make men laugh and if you can it can be one of your biggest assets. Do not try to be overly funny, it becomes evident and can make others irritated.

4. Less drama
Some women are known for Oscar-worthy dramatic performances with lots of tears. Most men do not like women who make issues of small things and give lectures about them. Some women cry about too many things, tears work sometimes, however overuse makes them useless in the long run. Keeping things simple and uncomplicated is a highly respected attribute.

5. Playful women
Many men love action around them, the adrenalin rush keeps them on their toes. They sometimes like playful activities and tend to associate more with people who engage them in such activities. Watching a football together or going to tennis practice together can really do the trick for you. This gives you more time spend together and makes you more desirable.

SOURCE:Positive Med

....and don't forget the other vital quality- GOODLOOKING with appealing SHAPE wink, not necessarily Miss HOT cheesy cheesy

Nice list......so true smiley
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Tuntheycr7: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Khalessi: Ok so Why is tpia still single?.... embarassed
Wuked somebody.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by HARDDON: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:

rubbish
does anything ever make sense to u n ur likes?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
sweetestguy: I understand,,bt I'm asking wat dat "other thing"it represnts IS?
kikikiki abeg let your imagination run wild grin
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ngokafor:

....Una no dey tire for all this list??.Nobody is perfect,the earlier you guys shouting 'yeah op on point' realises this the better for you.If you can get 60% perfection,count yourself lucky and grab her with both handsooo!...the remaining 40% is where patience,love and maturity on your part as the man comes in.

....or else you'll be known as a professional wife-searcher by your happily married friends and family members with kids in high school or University.Forever harassing them to look for a wife for you after personally failing over the years to get your ultra-perfect 'stepford wife'.

...I have seen this scenario play out time ad time again in guys/men who on a good day have no reason to still be single and seriously searching at 40years and above..a word is enough for the wise.

They don't want to settle for LESS na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, as some high-fly independent ladies would say tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by premium1: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Don't Wanna believe any of diz write-ups anylonga.I was all diZ to my bf,he sed I was his world andd he rilly proved dat until lastnite we startd chatin on bbm andd a lil.argumnt crept In andd he sed he wanna break up wit mi.I jst lost my bf lastnit of 2yrs.he sed we aint compatible, so he suggested we go ouR seprate ways!I still wonda why hez still on ma bbm afta all my pleadings!men!!!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
But on a more serious note, we have lots of beautiful, classy, elegant, good-mannered ladies in Nigeria o cheesy cheesy cheesy.....guys make una shine una eyes....stop relying on the internet alone o....go out....attend functions...make friends....can you imagine? Ever since I came back this Xmas to my home state, I have been attending wedding ceremonies of young guys and pretty ladies...I was at Assumpta catheral owerri, Imo state for a mass wedding....come and see beautiful, sweet-looking ladies getting married to cute and responsible guys!

If you sit on your computer and phones all day, you will think nothing is happening in the world...go out and see.....the wedding I am attending today will make it the 5th wedding this Christmas and 3 more to go....2 of my cute cousins wedded this xmas...another to come....

So ladies, don't mind all these things guys are typing online...don't be scared, don't be discouraged....go out and look good, happy, smile and be nice...there are wonderful guys waiting to walk you happily to the altar....and same to guys...don't be scared, I used to be but not anymore cos I now believe that we have plenty good and cute girls in Nigeria.

But if you are bad, please change for good....as a single lady, don't be materialistic, even if you are, strive to curtail it...don't be too demanding, it scare many guys away, including the rich ones....just be nice and reasonable....the economy isn't that cute....not all guys have to squander on women...be sensible and see guys as your own brothers to....and not as MUGUS to behead.

If you don't always visit your home state, your village during xmas....please try and be visiting...and when you do, try and be going out....that's a very good place where most females get discovered for real...most guys travel home during xmas to find life partners....and guys too...always visit home too....everyone has a root....ex American president left washington to Texas after his reign as president...Obama will do same....so don't forget your home in the name of living in the city....have a root....Jewish people do....OBJ left abuja and travelled back to Ogun after his reign...many great men do same...so be wise...home is the best.....go home and you will discover lots of things, including finding a deserving spouse. cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by sweetestguy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
uj_sizzle:
kikikiki abeg let your imagination run wild grin
is it wat I'm tinkin?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
There's a saying that 'the water that is for you cannot pass you by. If he's yours,he'll come back. Other wise,see it as a blessing in disguise.
premium1: Don't Wanna believe any of diz write-ups anylonga.I was all diZ to my bf,he sed I was his world andd he rilly proved dat until lastnite we startd chatin on bbm andd a lil.argumnt crept In andd he sed he wanna break up wit mi.I jst lost my bf lastnit of 2yrs.he sed we aint compatible, so he suggested we go ouR seprate ways!I still wonda why hez still on ma bbm afta all my pleadings!men!!!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by STENON(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Bin single is an opportunity for ladies to do all wot odas av left untouched...Talk of academics....Y cnt u go for first class...Talk of social class attend as many parties as posible...Yl nt divertin d money in buyin cards to call him... n use it to buy fresh fruit n Luk Gud........Ladies wake up....N let brkn Relatnships be a tin of d past....Achieve somtin Great in life dat's worthy of Emulation n d so called guys wil b runnin afta u n willin to av u as a wife
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by UjSizzle(f): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
sweetestguy: is it wat I'm tinkin?
I'm not psychic smiley
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Josephnice: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chomzy19: grin Yhu mean so that Man can travel for his Runs without d fear of being cheated Upon grin grin
not necessarily for unholy mission. I mean a trustworthy partner or you want to tell me trust in a marriage do not hold sway. I also believe in the golden rule:whatever you desire men do or behave towards you reciprocate such to them. Clear?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Negation: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ngokafor:

I'd rather be a professional wife-searcher than a professional adulterer, professional complainer or any of the other symptoms that arise from being in an unhappy marriage. People are always queuing up to inform the masses that "no one is perfect" or "happiness is in learning how to compromise" - where you get the proof for those statements I'll never know. Especially when people are divorcing left, right and centre or keeping their pastors busy on 'marriage counselling duty'.

Anyway...these kind of discussions can take us til the return of Jesus, so I'll just bow out with the famous quote from Henry Ford:

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right."

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2013
DailyNews: But on a more serious note, we have lots of beautiful, classy, elegant, good-mannered ladies in Nigeria o cheesy cheesy cheesy.....guys make una shine una eyes....stop relying on the internet alone o....go out....attend functions...make friends....can you imagine? Ever since I came back this Xmas to my home state, I have been attending wedding ceremonies of young guys and pretty ladies...I was at Assumpta catheral owerri, Imo state for a mass wedding....come and see beautiful, sweet-looking ladies getting married to cute and responsible guys!

If you sit on your computer and phones all day, you will think nothing is happening in the world...go out and see.....the wedding I am attending today will make it the 5th wedding this Christmas and 3 more to go....2 of my cute cousins wedded this xmas...another to come....

So ladies, don't mind all these things guys are typing online...don't be scared, don't be discouraged....go out and look good, happy, smile and be nice...there are wonderful guys waiting to walk you happily to the altar....and same to guys...don't be scared, I used to be but not anymore cos I now believe that we have plenty good and cute girls in Nigeria.

But if you are bad, please change for good....as a single lady, don't be materialistic, even if you are, strive to curtail it...don't be too demanding, it scare many guys away, including the rich ones....just be nice and reasonable....the economy isn't that cute....not all guys have to squander on women...be sensible and see guys as your own brothers to....and not as MUGUS to behead.

If you don't always visit your home state, your village during xmas....please try and be visiting...and when you do, try and be going out....that's a very good place where most females get discovered for real...most guys travel home during xmas to find life partners....and guys too...always visit home too....everyone has a root....ex American president left washington to Texas after his reign as president...Obama will do same....so don't forget your home in the name of living in the city....have a root....Jewish people do....OBJ left abuja and travelled back to Ogun after his reign...many great men do same...so be wise...home is the best.....go home and you will discover lots of things, including finding a deserving spouse. cheesy cheesy
Bros, now u r scarin d ladies living in d city,or shld dey travel hom hopin 2 find a spouse too
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Toks2008: As for me,asides from all the listed factors, my lady must be shapely. I love ladies with curves and i mean real curves. I hate philandering and infact i don't even think about it once i have what i want in a lady. Those hips must be full and i cant trade that for anything. Crazy as it may sound, the most well behaved lady in the world will appeal to me as a wife material but without those curves, i
fear i may philander. Infact, those curves comes first because i wont
even come close to you to observe other factors if you are not curvy
enough to catch my attention.

You are right dude! Crazy curves are my weak point. Infact, if i date a girl that has my desirable curves, i could do just anything to please her and keep d relationship. I cant trade anything for a curvy shaped lady. Love them so much. The fact is some of them dont even know how curvy they are and how important they are to men. Mehn, am missing my babe now.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2013
KweenAdz:

Lol.I'm taken already... grin

Lol. He can 'retake' you from the taker. It's not late!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Charlesamino:
Bros, now u r scarin d ladies living in d city,or shld dey travel hom hopin 2 find a spouse too
No, many guys are still marrying in the city, there is no particular place to find a good spouse...but its good to always visit your hometown, most times, its nodowells that run away from their homes. Secondly, a single lady needs to expose herself....and not just limiting herself. Thirdly, most marriages in Nigeria today are failing and witnessing difficulties because we people of today marry anyhow.

We meet people we don't know their background, their family history, their nature...their culture, their tradition, their norms, their beliefs, etc and we just jump into marriage with them in the name of 'i am in love with him/her'....love isn't enough for marriage.

Reason, it is advisable to marry someone you know so well...someone you can trace his/her history and origin...cos marriage can't be forever glossy and youthful....think about old age...think future.

1 Like

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by kyrahness(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2013
I agree!!! Cos i am all these...and more!!! thats y my boo doesnt ever wna let go.lol grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by rigarmortis: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2013
sleeky007: GREAT INFO.........AS FOR ME, MY LADY GOT IT ALL AND MORE.

yeah.....

and she lives only in your head right?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
brains! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.