Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (51143 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
kyrahness: I agree!!! Cos i am all these...and more!!! thats y my boo doesnt ever wna let go.lol grin[color=#770077][/color]

Why are you deceiving yourself?
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by preciousan(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
doingreat: Personally, I do not expect much, its a very short list. She just has to be:
God fearing,
good morality
pretty
humble
funny
playful
smart and intelligent
bootilicious
homely
great cook
home maker
educated
hardworking
independent
etc, infact I.Don forget some. abeg make I remember.
Abeg, who fit help me find her?
lol no need to go far,she's right herecheesy
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by bamasite(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
You are correct because personally these things you mentioned tickle my fancy. As a matter of fact I appreciate when she is a true friend that one can gist and discuss issues with.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by DAvIt0(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
irpheezy: @OP, aren't u forgettin sumtin here? Cos even if a woman has all dis qualities nd she isn't GOD FEARING den she's totally empty

gbam ←←←←←
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by cesc27: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ladies pls repent for we young men need all d requirements listed above.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2014
premium1: Don't Wanna believe any of diz write-ups anylonga.I was all diZ to my bf,he sed I was his world andd he rilly proved dat until lastnite we startd chatin on bbm andd a lil.argumnt crept ȋ̝̊̅n andd he sed he wanna break up wit mi.I jst lost my bf lastnit of 2yrs.he sed we aint compatible, so he suggested we go ouR seprate ways!I still wonda why hez still on ma bbm afta all my pleadings!men!!!

Arguments are normal in relationships.. But when it starts steaming towards a break up, something is wrong.. I dnt know the cause of your argument but if u were truly all that to him, he'll come back.. I know wat I'm saying.. Pray about it tho.. If he's truly yours, he will com back... If not, let him go.. U deserve to be valued cos of ur qualities and u will.. Sorry about ur break up..
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Lol. He can 'retake' you from the taker. It's not late!

And what if I'm married... cheesy
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by KweenAdz(f): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2014
DAvIt0:

gbam ←←←←←

Seriously, if a woman doesn't have the fear of God, she can't possess any of those qualities.. U should know that nao..
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
KweenAdz:

And what if I'm married... cheesy

And of which ofcos i know u aren't married and even if u are, then maybe he shld be assistant husband. Isn't that good!
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by adinduginia: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by itstpia1: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2014
shejane: A man can list all he wat in a woman nd dat d same man wil end up wt a woman opposite of d tins he list

well, true.

but sometimes a list is needed as a general yardstick for the woman to judge herself by.

some women do not know how to be original, they keep measuring themselves by other people and then get frustrated when they dont get the results they "saw" in the other person.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
DailyNews:
But on a more serious note, we have lots of beautiful, classy, elegant, good-mannered ladies in Nigeria o cheesy cheesy cheesy.....guys make una shine una eyes....stop relying on the internet alone o....go out....attend functions...make friends....can you imagine? Ever since I came back this Xmas to my home state, I have been attending wedding ceremonies of young guys and pretty ladies...I was at Assumpta catheral owerri, Imo state for a mass wedding....come and see beautiful, sweet-looking ladies getting married to cute and responsible guys!

If you sit on your computer and phones all day, you will think nothing is happening in the world...go out and see.....the wedding I am attending today will make it the 5th wedding this Christmas and 3 more to go....2 of my cute cousins wedded this xmas...another to come....

So ladies, don't mind all these things guys are typing online...don't be scared, don't be discouraged....go out and look good, happy, smile and be nice...there are wonderful guys waiting to walk you happily to the altar....and same to guys...don't be scared, I used to be but not anymore cos I now believe that we have plenty good and cute girls in Nigeria.

But if you are bad, please change for good....as a single lady, don't be materialistic, even if you are, strive to curtail it...don't be too demanding, it scare many guys away, including the rich ones....just be nice and reasonable....the economy isn't that cute....not all guys have to squander on women...be sensible and see guys as your own brothers to....and not as MUGUS to behead.

If you don't always visit your home state, your village during xmas....please try and be visiting...and when you do, try and be going out....that's a very good place where most females get discovered for real...most guys travel home during xmas to find life partners....and guys too...always visit home too....everyone has a root....ex American president left washington to Texas after his reign as president...Obama will do same....so don't forget your home in the name of living in the city....have a root....Jewish people do....OBJ left abuja and travelled back to Ogun after his reign...many great men do same...so be wise...home is the best.....go home and you will discover lots of things, including finding a deserving spouse. cheesy cheesy
This mushy wishy advice is wrong on so many levels. You mean meeting women at weddings were everyone is at their superficial best? Thanks, but no thanks. You could recommend meeting women at clubs because i see no difference between a club/pub and a wedding ceremony. I'll take your advice of being more outgoing on board but most of what you wrote here, despite being well intentioned does not really hold up to scrutiny. Obama found his new home/roots in Chicago/Hawaii and not in Kenya his paternal home. Home is where the heart is my brother, and does not necessairly have to be confined to a geographical location.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Antiparticle(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bros, did you end up meeting a Nigerian lady who's atheist? Me sef I dey find a Nigerian/African lady who's atheist. Do you live in Naija? (I want to guess no but I stand corrected)

LordAdam:
@OP found a share-worthy article. In other news, I long to meet a Nigerian lady who's an atheist. I'm positive I won't be single after our encounter.
Am I creating a bubble or are there a couple of them out there, and I've not looked in the right place?

Lord
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by LordAdam: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Antiparticle:
Bros, did you end up meeting a Nigerian lady who's atheist? Me sef I dey find a Nigerian/African lady who's atheist. Do you live in Naija? (I want to guess no but I stand corrected)

I wish mate. I have given up in my search though.

At the moment, I do live in Nigeria. I must say though that each new day is a challenge living in Nigeria.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Antiparticle(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
You've given up? So what's your alternate plan? Perhaps you could find a Christian naija woman who is accepting and not stereotypical... I've met maybe just one of these but they are very very very rare. To be fair I'm pretty jaded as well on that front.

I read a portion of your comment history on Nairaland... you are a rigorous thinker... I respect that... have you ever considered leaving the country? If yes, how has it gone? If no, why not? PS: we could chat off Nairaland if this is getting too detailed lol... let me know.
LordAdam:
I wish mate. I have given up in my search though.
At the moment, I do live in Nigeria. I must say though that each new day is a challenge living in Nigeria.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by LordAdam: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Antiparticle:
You've given up? So what's your alternate plan? Perhaps you could find a Christian naija woman who is accepting and not stereotypical... I've met maybe just one of these but they are very very very rare. To be fair I'm pretty jaded as well on that front.

I read a portion of your comment history on Nairaland... you are a rigorous thinker... I respect that... have you ever considered leaving the country? If yes, how has it gone? If no, why not? PS: we could chat off Nairaland if this is getting too detailed lol... let me know.

I've sent you a mail.
Re: Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman by Antiparticle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok I've responded (I used a different email address to respond)

LordAdam:

I've sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.