Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) (858411 Views)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jazmeen: 2:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Awesome may God blessssss madam efosa...I am following just got here yesterday but I am ready to sew...
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Ladylaurel I am so happy for you.you are welcome to the club of designers.....now that you have started make sure you keep practising because that's the only way to perfection .

to others I also say well done grin. And keep it up ladies
to run aways on the group I say welcome back eg estty2 grin cheesy we have missed you well well.

I will answer question later.got a busy day today wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by scholarese: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy grin m so glad i made it here @ last, have bin a guest following u on this thread n even when u were helpin out @ onnari's thread. but now m in for real
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by estyy2(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
@Efosa, no b so ma o, had issue wit my fone dt's y i've bin off. grin
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Cestmoi1(f): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
You are really doing a wonderful job.So sad the 40pages went with the tsunami.I'm so glad you gave a breakdown of the princess dart.Made it last week but had to make a pattern draft as a beginner,not ok but I'll get there.Thanks a lot cos I learnt something new.....warding and airstay.I'm new at this too,joined a Fashion school about two months ago.Following this thread bumper to bumper.You are one in a zillion.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by runathread: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Efosaval thank you so much and God bless u . you have made sewing easy and clearer.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by olapam(f): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello maam I was so happy to read your thread since last nite I slept while reading . Anywer am not a nigerian bt I really want to start learning sewing . I hev these guinea materials please I need to make some beautiful attire wil send my body structure and material pics. Thank u so much in advance for your time and energy

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by hawdi(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
And where the heck have I been all these while...was always looking on Google for stuffs and some DIY, not knowing there's been one thing on here I've been missing. Just read the first page and I was wowed! I'm on this already, no going back. Still have 16 more pages to go through...no sleeping tonight. BTW Ms/Mrs Efosa, well done. God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by herinolah(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
embarassed[quote author=EFOSAVAL post=24426696]

No dear,we did like 5 skirts we did trouser,we did several free tops using the basic front and back bodies and different neck lines,we were on the last one when the site crashed.we had over 40+ pages which was cut down to just 4,but its all good don't worry I will still visit those topics /od willing for the sake of new folks here.wink

Oh oh oh what do u want we freshers to do now,how about someone that has read the 40 pages create a thread and teach us pls.u guys are being selfish ooo derisgodooo :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jazmeen: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
The class has bin on hold for while.ma pls we understand your busy and tight schedule,burlt pls create small tiny time for us .tanks ma God bless you smiley
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by cheries: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2014
My material

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by cheries: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Our able madam, Thanx for ur help and assistance so far. Following ur lectures before the crash, this is my completed project.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
@ cheries pls ow much did u buy d lace?
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by cheries: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
simbiatadesomi:
@ cheries pls ow much did u buy d lace?
I bought it for N500 per yard.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by icebebe(f): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
cheries:
Our able madam, Thanx for ur help and assistance so far. Following ur lectures before the crash, this is my completed project.
cheries dis is lovelyyyyy!! I love d colours.

Lemme go n do mine oooo
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kingsleyub18: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2014
I really wonna learn 4rm u can u please send me ur number in my mail place
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kingsleyub18: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2014
this is my mail samuelkingsley8@gmail.com or samuelkingsley8@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kingsleyub18: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2014
this is my mail samuelkingsley8@gmail.com or samuelkingsley8@gmail.com i need the shop address
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Hummmm yes am so sorry for the break.the festive rush was on us at Valisimo fashions so I just had to stay off to monitor things.now that am back we will complete the project by God's grace.hope u all had a wonderful rest during the holidays.

Like it's our culture on this thread you are expected to post pictures of the fabric or fabrics you intend using for the project .so to cheries I say thanks for posting yours wink to others please don't just follow by reading post pictures of yours too so that even when I am not here the thread will not totally stop .

Remember the topic of our thread is "let's sew for fun " the fun will only come when we all participate. I love it when on a project many on this thread actually do it.it gives me joy knowing that yes they actually did it.so I hope this would change thou. wink

@olapam thanks for getting in touch with us. Our number is 08096577157 you can call to book an appointment we will be glad to make those outfits for you.
@hawdi and cestmoi1 and all other new faces I say welcome to the thread grin we hope to see your practicals soon too.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Kingsleyub18:
I really wonna learn 4rm u can u please send me ur number in my mail place

Oh that's great.....Our official line is 08096577157 you can call or whatsapp us on it. Our bb 7904911C.
We are located at 13 yaya abatan street Ogba lagos.
Registration is on going plus our free sewing machine promo is on too.by registering and paying full you automatically get either a mannequin or a sewing machine sameday of payment. grin fantastic abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kemmy06(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Good morning,am new on the site a friend introduce me and i want to know how to sew thanks...
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jazmeen: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dis is mine for the blouse

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kemmy06:
Good morning,am new on the site a friend introduce me and i want to know how to sew thanks...

Cool you are welcome.just read through And join the class
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kemmy06(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
thanks,i appreciate you guy i ve learn something today God bless...
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by winie(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
I followed Efosa from Onari thread, and I thank GOD I read through. I have my materials fr the straight skirt and cowl neck top, its just the time to sew. Yes, Efosa is right, without our posting the pixs of our work, materials, etc, the thread, would lose its name(every body say GOD forbid!) I shall try to do my part GOD helping me. Efosval, d'alu o. wink
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kemmy06(f): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2014
good morning everyone,how are u doing this morning?
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by kendraloops(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Efosaval, please answer this question for me. Can someone who is not creative learn fashion designing? I had this argument with someone. i wanna know cos fashion designing goes beyond joining pieces together. When you read interviews, they all talk abt being creative n all that. Your answer will go a long way, thanks!
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Godmother(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hi Efosa, I need a little help. I dunno if this topic has been treated before the nairaland tsunami cos I started following this thread a little late. My question is, when sewing trousers how many inches do you make the flap( dunno if that's what its called). I mean the distance from the waist to the crotch region. I just made a trouser and I made mine 12 inches but it turned out to be a lil small.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by winie(f): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
I just finished sewing my straight skirt, but can't upload. I need to post it so as to encourage Efosa to continue her good work.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by kemesty(f): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Here's mine

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kooldude01: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kemmy06(f): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
NICE WORK WINIE

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (74) (Reply)

Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.