Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34142 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

good.
its good we have agreed that size is immaterial to all these.
fine, so nobody shd give Ibadan the excuse that its big
Big for what? nothing.
capital of 50 yrs
Lol at big for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this fool crazy ain't you the one that told us some few posts ago. That your land is prosperous that why their is unavailability of land and we disprove you that your land is small and the whole of alaigbo is smaller than Oyo state and the dolts is singing another record.

And I repeat, if Ibadan were very small, will it have the same number of mansions as Onitsha?
no
The money is not there with the ppl.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

good.
its good we have agreed that size is immaterial to all these.
fine, so nobody shd give Ibadan the excuse that its big
Big for what? nothing.
capital of 50 yrs
It is big enough to have the old and the new.

We don't have to demolish our heritage, to build a house we will resell the decking to another person. For the next millennium, IB has the land to accommodate development.

Get that into red mud tinted skull.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
hercules07:
There is a need to do more in our SW states, infrastructure is good, we also need the people to have money in their pockets, inasmuch as one east is being tribalistic, we also need to look at the message and do something about the ills that plague our region.

Eggheader have you read this from your brother? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Thank goodness there are still some sensible SWesterners on this forum.

The BROWNERY I've seen from the Ibadan pics is sickening.

And Alaibo is paradise which is why Iboids, their ancestors, contemporaries and generations yet unborn decidedly migrate from your decimated towns and villages on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Definitely I cannot name my child the nes of
Bingo ---- Sandra Maureen Cynthia

We are proud of our names and culture and not those meaningless names.
Yeah and you pass the insecurity on to the poor child, maybe insecurity is your heritage since you yamheads are adept at passing it from generation to generation. So lazy,Ugly and insecure
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

And I repeat, if Ibadan were very small, will it have the same number of mansions as Onitsha?
no

The Okija money that is there with you has turned your hamlets into Dubai?

Funny you.

Where is even that your riches. I looked around, I can't see it.
Even some of us that God blessed our father family and even us are not "prouding".
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

We don't have to demolish our heritage, to build a house we will resell the decking to another person. For the next millennium, IB has the land to accommodate development.

So your heritage is broken down houses covered with leaking rusted roofs.

I think you should endeavor to obliterate such heritage.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

no

Lols at no money in Ibadan why igbos run to the place to make a living. KFC has an outlet in Ibadan no single one in the whole of alaigbo ditto shop rite has two outlet non in your big for nothing Onitsha. Reason why low standard house will forever remain in Ibadan is because even poor peeps can afford to buy land but can't develop standard buildings unlike alaigbo where the only few available land is exclusively for the rich.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

My dear, Ibadan I know has the cultural slums in the majority .
the number of good places there is not more than two streets in onitsha

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
yorobar governors should start doing something about this rusted roof before their people are struck with cancer. They can budget one year budget all the states of yorobar land. Because this rusted roof thing is an epidemic in yorobar land. Its reoccurring in all yorobar states. These people are so poor that they can't afford brand new zinc and cement block.

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:

That is not your call strangers on our land. It is for us to decide what we want to do with what our fathers gave to us.

Show the world what your father gave to you - apart from crimes cannibalism and red mud
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by meforyou1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
In anambra towns, houses are built together but in IMO every builds builds houses "on their land"
For those talking about security threat, they just making APC. There's more security when people live than qhe they are dispersed.
And for those talking of green area, they just need to go igboland
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

My dear, Ibadan I know has the cultural slums in the majority .
the number of good places there is not more than two streets in onitsha

Is this fool crazy I live after Niger road in your best area Onitsha gra and the road connecting the place from abs junction is rubbish. While Ibadan can boast of 14 gras with standard road network. Do you care to show us your paradise in woliwo, opoko, odokpor, fegge, awada and akunnie.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

no

It actually has more mansions than in Onitsha, have you been to the GRA areas in Ibadan? You will be shocked at what is there.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
yorobar governors should start doing something about this rusted roof before their people are struck with cancer. They can budget one year budget all the states of yorobar land. Because this rusted roof thing is an epidemic in yorobar land. Its reoccurring in all yorobar states.

The roof has been standing for ages. Show us the one bequeathed to you by your fore father, that lasted 2years

No governor can touch anyone of those houses. Even Mandela of Otuoke cannot dare it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Yeah and you pass the insecurity on to the poor child, maybe insecurity is your heritage since you yamheads are adept at passing it from generation to generation.[b] So lazy,Ugly and insecur[/b]e

See who is talking about laziness and insecurity? grin grin

Your region has turned to the laughing stock of the nation. You all worship an Ijaw man who is using iboids as a pawn in his game to actualize his political dreams. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

One day you are the Japan of Africa, the next day you are Israelites- you are a clueless bunch

6 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:

Don't you see that poverty and Insecurity are the hallmarks of the yoruba culture?!! You need to level with the wretches

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this fool crazy I live after Niger road in your best area Onitsha gra and the road connecting the place from abs junction is rubbish. While Ibadan can boast of 14 gras with standard road network. Do you care to show us your paradise in woliwo, opoko, odokpor, fegge, awada and akunnie.

I do not know the slums that he is talking about that is not in the SE.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Lols at no money in Ibadan why igbos run to the place to make a living. KFC has an outlet in Ibadan no single one in the whole of alaigbo ditto shop rite has two outlet non in your big for nothing Onitsha. Reason why low standard house will forever remain in Ibadan is because even poor peeps can afford to buy land but can't develop standard buildings unlike alaigbo where the only few available land is exclusively for the rich.
Gosh, these neocolonial slaves have come up with this KFC ish again.

There are indigenous franchises that can march KFC all over the SE, besides KFC is in Enugu.

I find it embarrassing that someone in the 21ct century is using KFC as a development index.
Gosh, what a display of dumbness.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Post the pictures of the 14 GRAs..or you shut your gutter.. grin

Below is another ibadam GRA..

In the entire area its just one track road..

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
see what awolowo's free education has caused cry cry

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

how can mere buying foods in a non Yoruba owned eatery a sign of affluence?
That means u ppl are still in the primary level of life: food.
KFC is in abakiliki road, Enugu. that's one thing about arguments from untravelled peeps.
KFC doesn't have competition from local ventures in Ibadan, Enugu has a lot of KFC like places.
and to cap it all, KFC doesn't even reign in Enugu.
Same foes for shop rite, Roban Stores and Eastern shop in Enugu are not found all over Africa but they were there before shop right.
U see, lack of entrepreneurship from ur ppl will always give room for neo colonization

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
hercules07:

I do not know the slums that he is talking about that is not in the SE.

I tire oooo. Don't be cross with this set of fools most of them have not seen the asaba end of the Niger bridge. Only new bodija is bigger than their best Onitsha gra talk less of akobo, oluyole, iyaganku, agodi and the rest.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Three Shoprite Malls are springing up in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi at the same time..

Meanwhile the one in ibadam has been hit by low patronage.. grin grin

ketoprofen:

how can mere buying foods in a non Yoruba owned eatery a sign of affluence?
That means u ppl are still in the primary level of life: food.
KFC is in abakiliki road, Enugu. that's one thing about arguments from untravelled peeps.
KFC doesn't have competition from local ventures in Ibadan, Enugu has a lot of KFC like places.
and to cap it all, KFC doesn't even reign in Enugu.
Same foes for shop rite, Roban Stores and Eastern shop in Enugu are not found all over Africa but they were there before shop right.
U see, lack of entrepreneurship from ur ppl will always give room for neo colonization
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh: This is the height of arrogance of Ibo, always cursing their host community.
This is something i find repulsive. The yorubas have been the most accomodating and hospitable tribe to these ungrateful ba.stards yet they wouldnt hesitate in denigrating the yorubas. Dont be suprised most of the ibo posters here are living somewhere in yorubaland
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: Don't you see that poverty and Insecurity are the hallmarks of the yoruba culture?!! You need to level with the wretches

Poverty??

Go and fulfill your destiny which is to serve my hardworking Yoruba People at all times!

The wise ones among your pathetic lot- enjoy suffering to make life easy for Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
Gosh, these neocolonial slaves have come up with this KFC ish again.

There are indigenous franchises that can march KFC all over the SE, besides KFC is in Enugu.

I find it embarrassing that someone in the 21ct century is using KFC as a development index.
Gosh, what a display of dumbness.

please help me out.
Imagine a friend visits me tomorrow from another place and of all tnz, I will take the person out to KFC. hahahaha.
whatever happened to toscana! If in doubt ask Flavour.
KFC is what he is using to cover there are no fine private houses in Ibadan, what a pity
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

See who is talking about laziness and insecurity? grin grin

Your region has turned to the laughing stock of the nation. You all worship an Ijaw man who is using iboids as a pawn in his game to actualize his political dreams. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

One day you are the Japan of Africa, the next day you are Israelites- you are a clueless bunch
With one mouth you say iboids will not rule Nigeria now you are throwin a fit because we don't want anythin to do with Tinubu but Goodluck, knowing how you lazy fucktards depend on Government for family support.Sorry, GEJ till 2019
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by IKEMBANNEWI: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
gringringrin Damn! You've just got to love this chino. He's the only Igbo dude on this forum that can stand up to those oily heads! Nwanne, Chukwu Gozie gi cheesy. You just made my night. In wrestling lexis, we call this ''Smackdown''!

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yoruba woman who gv birth to quadruplets bt can nt afford one cup of oloyin beans cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (36) (Reply)

Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / Aisha Yesufu Dancing At Labour Party Rally, Chided By Twitter Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.