Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34086 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
Empire is now achievement? Chaii

People can this backward? No wonder red mud house is cultural preservation in yorobar.. grin grin

No wonder 98% of yorobass are still living in the red mud house without sanitation..

No wonder the whole of alaigbo is deserted and desolate for a prosperous and thriving SW.

No wonder all your young men are working hard to build our economy and community for.us.

No wonder your red mud land.remains shitty.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

Show me any Ibo man or woman who has ever succeeded in Life without living in Yorubaland or outside of Alaibo?

Lagos is a product of Yoruba acumen and wisdom! You are only here to facilitate the progress of a Yoruba state- you are an immigrant here.

As you would know, when you trespass, you would be deported to Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours without any consequence!

Little petty men revel in cheap "victories" like deportation.

Self made billionaires in villages like nnewi include Ibeto and Innoson who have been manufacturing and making a killing with unequalled ingenuity while running diesel generators in the east that had the poorest power supply in the world and no infrastructure to support. Your otedola or adenuga can't do shyte without govt support or opening nyash for the likes of IBB. Puzzies grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Ask superstar who said that its a tattoo. That even the oyibos came to borrow it from them lazy and backward yorobass. grin

Yes keh.

What did oyinbos borrowed from your cannibalistic fore fathers.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

As usual- no discernment whatsoever!

Empires show you have a history, a story! There is a timeline attached to your existence!

I would advise you to go and do a basic research on how you are referred to as Igbo! Please put into consideration that Igbo means BUSH in YORUBA language!

Bro you falling my hand how can you tell this illiterate to go and do research. We show this bushnoid civilization guess why its a Yoruba man that first translate the bible to Igbo. A Yoruba tailor in Onitsha told me that why yorubas tailors are so common in alaigbo is cos the first generation of yorubas to come into alaigbo meet the people wearing leaves. So the need to clothe them brought loads of Yoruba tailor to alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

That is the difference between Yorubas and you! Go and do a research on the philosophy of "AKOSILE".

You are destined to be a landlocked region with no future or prospects! The only way any of you can make any headway in life is to migrate from your region!

Show me any Ibo man or woman who has ever succeeded in Life without living in Yorubaland or outside of Alaibo?

Lagos is a product of Yoruba acumen and wisdom! You are only here to facilitate the progress of a Yoruba state- you are an immigrant here.

As you would know, when you trespass, you would be deported to Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours without any consequence!

Some Great Igbo men who have succeeded in life living in Igboland:

Ibeto
Innoson
Ekulo group
Juhel pharmaceutical
Krisoral group
Orange drugs
Envoy oil
Master energy
Chicason
Dossy group
GMO
VITA RICE
CHISCO MOTORS
YOUNG SHAL GROW
EKENE DILI CHUKWU
GUO MOTORS
EKESON MOTORS
ABC TRANSPORT
LOUIS CARTER INDUSTRIES
CUTIX CABLE
TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES
POKOBROS
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

..... BEAR IN MIND THAT I MENTIONED FEW OF ANAMBRAINS I KNOW AND HAVE NOT INCLUDED OTHER STATES.

4 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by oneeast1: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

No wonder the whole of alaigbo is deserted and desolate for a prosperous and thriving SW.

No wonder all your young men are working hard to build our economy and community for.us.

No wonder your red mud land.remains shitty.

Be specific. Stop saying SW. Is it yorobar land (ibadam, ekti, oshogbo, abeokuta, etc) or Lagos an FG enclave and a no man's land. The last I checked Igbos does not and cannot live in yorobar land.

Below is a picture of yorobarland. Igbo man cannot survive inside red mud house for 24hrs. Its a statement of fact. These rusted roofs can cause Igbos cancer.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:
Superstar are you happy with this destruction meted out on this innocent child..?

What will this child tell his parents when he grows up angry angry angry angry
This is wickedness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Little petty men revel in cheap "victories" like deportation.

Self made billionaires in villages like nnewi include Ibeto and Innoson who have been manufacturing and making a killing with unequalled ingenuity while running diesel generators in the east that had the poorest power supply in the world and no infrastructure to support. Your otedola or adenuga can't do shyte without govt support or opening nyash for the likes of IBB. Puzzies grin

See this one.

The end justifies the means.
Innoson and ibeto can.make their money through okija and ours made theirs through contacts that they have.

The contact they built by relationship building, they nurtured and they reaped the dividend of such bridge building while your own were busy dancing kukere in front of corpses in okija shrine.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

Ibeto
Innoson
Ekulo group
Juhel pharmaceutical
Krisoral group
Orange drugs
Envoy oil
Master energy
Chicason
Dossy group
GMO
VITA RICE
CHISCO MOTORS
YOUNG SHAL GROW
EKENE DILI CHUKWU
GUO MOTORS
EKESON MOTORS
ABC TRANSPORT
LOUIS CARTER INDUSTRIES
CUTIX CABLE
TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES
POKOBROS
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

..... BEAR IN MIND THAT I MENTIONED FEW OF ANAMBRAINS I KNOW AND HAVE NOT INCLUDED OTHER STATES.

What a very long list of achievements from alaigbo. That shows how.little your achievers are, if you can count them.

I shake my anus for u
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

As far as it gives us money, no prob.

Now I see a thinking Ibo man! We want you to make money in Yorubaland!

We want you to experience things your region cannot provide, however it is important to note that your duty here is to make life easy for my people!

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

You are not making any sense Ichidodo grin grin

What I am trying to say to you is that you are destined to be followers. You do not have the intelligence or the cohesion to rule Nigeria- what a daft proposition! grin grin

Your role in this country is to obey the laws of the lands that you all migrate to, pay your taxes when they are due and we will educate your children and spare them of the abominable tragedy they face in Alaibo.

Of course as Yorubas, we would not exterminate you like it is done in the North! We value human life! You should bow down and worship Yorubas for facilitating your existence!
No wonder y'all throwing slippers at the Abokis for starving you people of Oloyin beans, love your cowardice though, i mean value for human life
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

So only women and children fight wars in your hamlets, no wonder you lost the war woefully.

After pounding the phuck1ng arses to pulp, they came begging for ceasefire with their tails in between their legs. You ought not to have surrender nah, if you are the warrior you are claiming, and they would have removed every trace of what is called y1bo on planet earth.

They lost the war with heavy casualty and they will still be making nonsense mouth, instead of hiding your heads in shame.

Unita fought for decades in Angola, tamil tigers fought for decades in Sri Lanka. Farm is still fighting in Colombia for years they fought for a paltry 2.5yrs they are jumping up.
Not your fault nah. It is because the beat war your fore father's ever fought before Biafra war was your village square bare chest competition. No wonder, they did not.think. Through the stup1d war before starting it.

Your nigerian warriors lost 500,000 men to 40,000 biafran troops.

You are puzzies who are only tough with soft targets like women and children.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
@superstar,its too late.u shud go n sleep so dt u wil b able to wake up early tomorow to ran some errands for igbo traders in alaba mkt or else u wnt hunger to starve u to dead n u wont another moni to buy 10mb dt u wil use to browse thru nl tomorow grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
one.east1:

Be specific. Stop saying SW. Is it yorobar land (ibadam, ekti, oshogbo, abeokuta, etc) or Lagos an FG enclave and a no man's land. The last I checked Igbos does not and cannot live in yorobar land.

Below is a picture of yorobarland. Igbo man cannot survive inside red mud house for 24hrs. Its a statement of fact. These rusted roofs can cause Igbos cancer.

So lagos is part of y1boland.

See covetous people. You that you cannot even reclaim your properties in PH, you are here shouting yourself hoarse over another man's land.

Settle your scores with okrika first, before you come back.here to.start foaming over our precious, alluring, tantalising, sparkling and regale lagos
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

Ibeto
Innoson
Ekulo group
Juhel pharmaceutical
Krisoral group
Orange drugs
Envoy oil
Master energy
Chicason
Dossy group
GMO
VITA RICE
CHISCO MOTORS
YOUNG SHAL GROW
EKENE DILI CHUKWU
GUO MOTORS
EKESON MOTORS
ABC TRANSPORT
LOUIS CARTER INDUSTRIES
CUTIX CABLE
TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES
POKOBROS
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

This is getting ridiculous by the minute!!!

80% of those businesses you have mentioned make majority of their money from Yorubaland!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

Ibeto
Innoson
Ekulo group
Juhel pharmaceutical
Krisoral group
Orange drugs
Envoy oil
Master energy
Chicason
Dossy group
GMO
VITA RICE
CHISCO MOTORS
YOUNG SHAL GROW
EKENE DILI CHUKWU
GUO MOTORS
EKESON MOTORS
ABC TRANSPORT
LOUIS CARTER INDUSTRIES
CUTIX CABLE
TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES
POKOBROS
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

Don't mind that brainwashed fellow. He can't imagine a life of hardwork and pride.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Your nigerian warriors lost 500,000 men to 40,000 biafran troops.

You are puzzies who are only tough with soft targets like women and children.

You lost 40k Biafra troops. So who did the counting for you. Where did you see the genocide of your 3mm then.

If alaigbo is densely populated, your casualty figure could be well imagine by you and I. So save us your useless 40k figure you are brandishing about.

If you have more able bodied men and you surrendered like chicken, then your cowardice and chest eating, before thinking, is legendary.

If only your women and children died, says a lot about how family minded your fore fathers that brought the war on them.are.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

What a very long list of achievements from alaigbo. That shows how.little your achievers are, if you can count them.

I shake my anus for u
malu!!!! u have got no game at all. u initially said no Igbo business man made it in the east to that they are few. I laugh in frustration that is eating u like dinner. they are numerous and I have not started oooo. are we going to talk about the big time traders and artisans in Aba and Nnewi. abi na the big bosses in emene.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

Ibeto
Innoson
Ekulo group
Juhel pharmaceutical
Krisoral group
Orange drugs
Envoy oil
Master energy
Chicason
Dossy group
GMO
VITA RICE
CHISCO MOTORS
YOUNG SHAL GROW
EKENE DILI CHUKWU
GUO MOTORS
EKESON MOTORS
ABC TRANSPORT
LOUIS CARTER INDUSTRIES
CUTIX CABLE
TUMMY TUMMY NOODLES
POKOBROS
NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU

Tummy Tummy noodles owned by an Igbo man? The last time I was in Onitsha, I saw bill boards advert of the noodles in the city and I guessed it is owned by an Anambra man. The noodles is yet to gain popularity in Lagos though.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

That is a proud omo odua

I can assure you, I won't see her in ashi joint like your yellow pawpaw children that would have bleached their skins.
Neither will she be a baby factory machine.
WHAT?! angry
Instead of you to speak out against the mutilation meted out on a helpless innocent child, you are busy praising it.

It is the likes of you that promote FGM/ FGC in the name of tradition.

You are going against the child's right, what a backward people.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

80% of those businesses you have mentioned make majority of their money from Yorubaland!!!

mumu!!! how do they make their money in Yoruba land? where are their industries located?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: No wonder y'all throwing slippers at the Abokis for starving you people of Oloyin beans, love your cowardice though, i mean value for human life

Another Crap from Ichidoddo- am I surprised? No! He is another Ibo illiterate

You should be worried with the way Abokis use Ibos as an avenue to manage their frustrations. Go and ask African China for further explanations!

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

See this one.

The end justifies the means.
Innoson and ibeto can.make their money through okija and ours made theirs through contacts that they have.

The contact they built by relationship building, they nurtured and they reaped the dividend of such bridge building while your own were busy dancing kukere in front of corpses in okija shrine.

Of the end will justify the end for a Yoruba man even opening nyash for uncircumcised aboki blokos so he can have national assets sold to him for almost free.

Your last pargraph is super corny and weak. "Kukere"?? grin how desperate. Ibeto in his thirties has been processing cashew for export in nnewi in the 80's and making motorcycle parts in the 90s.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
cashkid18: @superstar,its too late.u shud go n sleep so dt u wil b able to wake up early tomorow to ran some errands for igbo traders in alaba mkt or else u wnt hunger to starve u to dead n u wont another moni to buy 10mb dt u wil use to browse thru nl tomorow grin grin

If you will know who you are talking to
You won't be misyarning. I ma privileged and I thank God for it and I made good use of it to be whom I am and what I have. If you have 1/3rd of it, sincerely you tried. I am not boasting, just being grateful to God with my humility.

Abeg I get end of year party tomorrow. I am inviting all my brothers across the east of the Niger. Especially one.east aka Chino the stup1d guy.lol. You know we like merriment aka owambe

Don't be scared, I won't poison you very well.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

That is a proud omo odua

I can assure you, I won't see her in ashi joint like your yellow pawpaw children that would have bleached their skins.
Neither will she be a baby factory machine.
My goodness, so to prevent her from being a prostitute, you mutilate her face!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Tummy Tummy noodles owned by an Igbo man? The last time I was in Onitsha, I saw bill boards advert of the noodles in the city and I guessed it is owned by an Anambra man. The noodles is yet to gain popularity in Lagos though.

its already in Lagos. the industry is in Nnewi...... there was a time rochas wanted to attract it to establish another plant in owerri.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

80%, now you see how Lagos economy revolves round the igbos, we litterarily feed you lazy fucktards.How can a war ravaged tribe come over to yorubaland and effectively become an economic power? Who does that??
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Of the end will justify the end for a Yoruba man even opening nyash for uncircumcised aboki blokos so he can have national assets sold to him for almost free.

Your last pargraph is super corny and weak. "Kukere"?? grin how desperate. Ibeto in his thirties has been processing cashew for export in nnewi in the 80's and making motorcycle parts in the 90s.

Story teller. He will tell you the motorcycle part nah, he won't tell you the okija shrine part of it except when you go to him and tell him uncle, I want to be has rich as you.lol.

We are still the only one in this country that stood up to the abokis and brought them to.their knees
Just achieve it first and come back to me.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
My goodness, so to prevent her from being a prostitute, you mutilate her face!

If that is what you see, that is how far your eyes could see.

We see beautification of the face. It is our face, abi.

Suit yourself.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

its already in Lagos. the industry is in Nnewi...... there was a time rochas wanted to attract it to establish another plant in owerri.
Yes I know its in Lagos but not as popular as other brands of noodles and its scarce in the market. The noodles is just so tasty and sweet,and cheap too. Its been a long time I ate it due to its scarcity. cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Tummy Tummy noodles owned by an Igbo man? The last time I was in Onitsha, I saw bill boards advert of the noodles in the city and I guessed it is owned by an Anambra man. The noodles is yet to gain popularity in Lagos though.

Lamcel motor factory
Bode foams
Atlantic carpet
Wire and cable ido Ibadan
Eagle flour mill
Lister flour mill
Standard breweries
Aramed medical center
Alomaja biscuit industry
Leyland factory
Exide battery
Ibadan alone don't let me kill you with the once in Lagos and Ogun state.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

You lost 40k Biafra troops. So who did the counting for you. Where did you see the genocide of your 3mm then.

If alaigbo is densely populated, your casualty figure could be well imagine by you and I. So save us your useless 40k figure you are brandishing about.

Even cheap sources like wikipedia can help you if shame will allow you accept that your cowardly shyte fathers killed 3m women and children.

The nigerian govt hid its losses for years out of shame but the truth is coming out. Wasn't it last year that some your fathers who fought in the war were begging for pension from the govt. One of them was lamenting the heavy losses of more than "500,000 men" and fighting at all? Cowards and puzzies

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.