Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34198 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:
malu!!!! u have got no game at all. u initially said no Igbo business man made it in the east to that they are few. I laugh in frustration that is eating u like dinner. they are numerous and I have not started oooo. are we going to talk about the big time traders and artisans in Aba and Nnewi. abi na the big bosses in emene.

Ewu, if you want to go through the part of name calling, I will advise you not to thread that path, if you want to go to bed in peace.

We have been having a chat here for a while without name calling So choose the path that suits you.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Yes I know its in Lagos but not as popular as other brands of noodles and its scarce in the market. The noodles is just so tasty and sweet,and cheap too. Its been a long time I ate it due to its scarcity. cool

OK. I guess u are around in orlu now. make sure you buy the quantity that will take for months as you travel back. tanx
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Yes I know its in Lagos but not as popular as other brands of noodles and its scarce in the market. The noodles is just so tasty and sweet,and cheap too. Its been a long time I ate it due to its scarcity. cool

OK. I guess u are around in orlu now. make sure you buy the quantity that will take for months as you travel back. u have not shown us the pictures of orlu u promised ooooo. tanx
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

If that is what you see, that is how far your eyes could see.

We see beautification of the face. It is our face, abi.

Suit yourself.
The same way you see beauty in rusted brown roofs.
That explains a lot.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

Another Crap from Ichidoddo- am I surprised? No! He is another Ibo illiterate

You should be worried with the way Abokis use Ibos as an avenue to manage their frustrations. Go and ask African China for further explanations!

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Lamcel motor factory
Bode foams
Atlantic carpet
Wire and cable ido Ibadan
Eagle flour mill
Lister flour mill
Standard breweries
Aramed medical center
Alomaja biscuit industry
Leyland factory
Exide battery
Ibadan alone don't let me kill you with the once in Lagos and Ogun state.
Lol! Eggy Baba, o kare o! carry go, ko si werey!

grin grin
Goodnight!! cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Even cheap sources like wikipedia can help you if shame will allow you accept that your cowardly shyte fathers killed 3m women and children.

The nigerian govt hid its losses for years out of shame but the truth is coming out. Wasn't it last year that some your fathers who fought in the war were begging for pension from the govt. One of them was lamenting the heavy losses of more than "500,000 men" and fighting at all? Cowards and puzzies

If 3mm women and children that did not get to the war front died, the number of your hot headed and chest beating fore fathers that were suyanised by their stup1dity is as good as mine.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

Story teller. He will tell you the motorcycle part nah, he won't tell you the okija shrine part of it except when you go to him and tell him uncle, I want to be has rich as you.lol.

We are still the only one in this country that stood up to the abokis and brought them to.their knees
Just achieve it first and come back to me.

Yoruba na chief propagandists so there is nothing u will not lie about no matter how stupid u sound grin

Abeg when did Yoruba fight aboki before I spill my gulder for here?? Una too lie. Is it genetic or what
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
That explains a lot.
Yes oooo.

The same way red mud is your heritage and bleaching yellow pawpaw ashis are your beauties.q
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

mumu!!! how do they make their money in Yoruba land? where are their industries located?

You call me Mumu while you are still alive? grin grin cool

Go and ask Ekene DiliChukwu the amount of his earnings went to Lagos government and Lagosians directly and indirectly while your people suffocate by living- 14 in a room and parlor.

Go and ask Chisco and ABC the same questions!

Do not let me educate you on Orange drugs, Young shall grow etc

Ask for the Oil related companies, you should know who the bosses are grin grin grin

Like I said to you, your job is primarily based on making life easier for my people! You are here for a reason and when we like, we deport you or /and stifle your source of existence !

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Shout your trap son, same enugu that can't boast of any hotel around it airport. Outside Enugu metropolis the rest place na hellhole. Why ain't you bringing UDI and other part after the airport onboard for assessment. If you guys have KFC he just open and I don't venture into all those crap selling restaurant in alaigbo I will never forget my experience in soundcity hotel in akwa.
So because u think there is no hotel around the airport, it removes the fact that Enugu has better hotels than Ibadan.
Every Enugu village is better than than any Oyo village nah.
We are not even thru with Ibadan village yet, and u want us to start talking about other places on Oyo, Gos forbid.
But y did u say there was no KFC in Enugu in the first place, u see ur type of person?
Arguing without facts.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by vislabraye(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tribalism @ its best. Continue the bashing, we'll see who the winner is.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
eaglechild:
That explains a lot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Dibiachukwu: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
If the Igbo population in those areas are really in the tens of million. Then their is no need flee, in the case of attack from hamites. Simply stay back and defend your territory. Since you love those places so much. You might as well stay back there and defend your lives and property.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Yoruba na chief propagandists so there is nothing u will not lie about no matter how stupid u sound grin

Abeg when did Yoruba fight aboki before I spill my gulder for here?? Una too lie. Is it genetic or what

How.will you know, when it is not part of the lies your uncles can tell you.

Ask your uncles how they carried their Ghana-must-Go and ran away to alaigbo from the prosperous land of SW, during the 5years of June 12 struggle.

Who begged them to come back.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

Another Crap from Ichidoddo- am I surprised? No! He is another Ibo illiterate

You should be worried with the way Abokis use Ibos as an avenue to manage their frustrations. Go and ask African China for further explanations!

At least we don't kiss their asses unlike somebody i know of who is still leakin the sh**t of buhari's inspite of the rotten mess on the heads of Mko,Kudirat,Awo-ole,Alfred Rewane even Bola ige
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
vislabraye: Tribalism @ its best. Continue the bashing, we'll see who the winner is.

Just check who started it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
eggheaders:

Lamcel motor factory
Bode foams
Atlantic carpet
Wire and cable ido Ibadan
Eagle flour mill
Lister flour mill
Standard breweries
Aramed medical center
Alomaja biscuit industry
Leyland factory
Exide battery
Ibadan alone don't let me kill you with the once in Lagos and Ogun state.

hahahahaha!!!! look at this airhead naming laid back and moribund outfits. what vehicle or parts does Leyland produce? what is the name of flour produced by eagle and lister mills? what lager or drink does standard breweries produce? chineke!!!! you even listed a medical center? as in!!!!! airhead go eat a ala first.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Someone should tell that ife whateva he is bearing, to desist from the path of name calling, coz he won't be able to take.the heat, if he decides, that is his path tonight.

I assure you.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

If 3mm women and children that did not get to the war front died, the number of your hot headed and chest beating fore fathers that were suyanised by their stup1dity is as good as mine.

Were your shameless fathers noble enough to spare women and children in their beds and homes?? I can see the quality of offspring they produced and the sort of prevalent reasoning.

Una recruit arab pilots because to bomb hospitals and markets so misanthropes can chest beat forty years.

A race of puzzies indeed.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1: Hausas/Fulani had empires
Yorubas had empires
Edos had empires
Nupes had empires
Jukuns had empires
Kanuris had empires

All before the advent of the British.

Tell us the alaigbo empire that ever existed. No.wonder you do.not have any heritage you are proud of.

We lived in seperate villages, whats wrong with that.
Ur useless empire could not even ward off Fulani invasion of kwara and introduction of Islam in yoruba land.
But all Igbo Muslims became so by choice even though there was no empire. no invasion. see levels.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

If you will know who you are talking to
You won't be misyarning. I ma privileged and I thank God for it and I made good use of it to be whom I am and what I have. If you have 1/3rd of it, sincerely you tried. I am not boasting, just being grateful to God with my humility.

Abeg I get end of year party tomorrow. I am inviting all my brothers across the east of the Niger. Especially one.east aka Chino the stup1d guy.lol. You know we like merriment aka owambe

Don't be scared, I won't poison you very well.
muhehehehe grin grin.STory,pple dt had made it hv gone to their bed,resting afta a hard's job.they dont stay awake all nit lik u movin frm thread to thread on nl whining lik an e-warrior..
as for ur owambe party,u shud invite ur ibadan peeps dt can nt afford oloyin beans n those motor park touts n feed them before hunger kills them.moreover,i dont wnt my head to b used in preparin ewedu soup n amala cuz i heard dt u pple uses human head to prepare ewedu soup durin owambe.
u shud go to bed now cuz lots of igbo traders in alaba wil need ur service tomorow in runnin their busines grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

hahahahaha!!!! look at this airhead naming laid back and moribund outfits. what vehicle or parts does Leyland produce? what is the name of flour produced by eagle and lister mills? what lager or drink does standard breweries produce? chineke!!!! you even listed a medical center? as in!!!!! airhead go eat a ala first.
The Waste of Free education maybe a hot bowl of ewa goin aka Oloyin beans will spruce his low i.q up albeit temporarily
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eeeeeee: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
cashkid18: muhehehehe grin grin.STory,pple had made it hv gone to their bed,resting afta hard's job.they dont stay awake all nit lik u movin frm thread to thread on nl whining lik an e-warrior..
as for ur owambe party,u shud invite ur ibadan peeps dt can nt afford oloyin beans n those motor park touts n feed them before hunger kills them.moreover,i dont wnt my head to b used in preparin ewedu soup n amala cuz i heard dt u pple uses human head to prepare ewedu soup durin owambe.
u shud go to bed now cuz lots of igbo traders in alaba wil need ur service tomorow in runnin their busines grin grin
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
berem: Lol! Eggy Baba, o kare o! carry go, ko si werey!

grin grin
Goodnight!! cool

Goodnight sister. Nice night and sweet dreams you no dey among the people wey my missile suppose touch. Am sorry for this to you and other good igbos.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
nku5:

Were your shameless fathers noble enough to spare women and children in their beds and homes?? I can see the quality of offspring they produced and the sort of prevalent reasoning.

Una recruit arab pilots because to bomb hospitals and markets so misanthropes can chest beat forty years.

A race of puzzies indeed.

Why should they spare them?
They are wives and children of rebels. Their husbands and fathers were killing Nigerian soldiers, which is a treasonable felony offense.

Next time, you will keep.them in pre=prepared bunkers

So the mercenaries that you hired did not kill anyone with their air raids? That is waste of your scarce resources then.

In war, anything is fair.

Your fathers killed people of SS esp efik ibibio ikwerre ijaw and Midwest too unjustly. So spare us the moral ground.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifechez:

All this village goat wey no dey leave their hellhole self. Leyland produce part for agricultural implements and they still in business. The flour mills are still working till date ask bread makers if you need answers their chimney still bellows smoke when I drive pass. Igbo logic animal logic.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
ichidodo: At least we don't kiss their asses unlike somebody i know of who is still leakin the sh**t of buhari's inspite of the rotten mess on the heads of Mko,Kudirat,Awo-ole,Alfred Rewane even Bola ige

grin grin

It is called sophistication and political wisdom- something you and your fore bearers lack in abundance!

We know how to give half with the left hand and collect whole with the right hand grin grin

We would not go to a war with 200 cutlasses and depend on Shineke! We are smart and would not mortgage the future of our children for a pot of Nkwobi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

How.will you know, when it is not part of the lies your uncles can tell you.

Ask your uncles how they carried their Ghana-must-Go and ran away to alaigbo from the prosperous land of SW, during the 5years of June 12 struggle.

Who begged them to come back.

Hahahahahaha

Igbos sent women and children home because we know what you are capable of.

So na yorubas fight June 12 alone? Hey hey! Igbos woke up late in this country o. I never knew I would see the day I would live to hear yorubas claim it was their fight. So when your yoruba leader Abraham Adesanya was hiding under the dining table of Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu to hold nadeco meetings at apapa it was a yoruba struggle. When Olisa Agbakoba was getting picked up regularly by DMI it was a yoruba fight, when Chima Ubani of CLO, Chris Anyanwu, Polycarp Nwite, Alex Ekwueme etc were standing up to be counted it was yoruba fight abi. Igbo ronu o!!! Tinubu was safely in london when these people were risking their lives.

Small small una dey show una selves o. Shameless puzzies

4 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

You call me Mumu while you are still alive? grin grin cool

Go and ask Ekene DiliChukwu the amount of his earnings went to Lagos government and Lagosians directly and indirectly while your people suffocate by living- 14 in a room and parlor.

Go and ask Chisco and ABC the same questions!

Do not let me educate you on Orange drugs, Young shall grow etc

Ask for the Oil related companies, you should know who the bosses are grin grin grin

Like I said to you, your job is primarily based on making life easier for my people! You are here for a reason and when we like, we deport you or /and stifle your source of existence !

nsi nkita!!!!! all transport companies owned by igbos have their headquarters in either Onitsha or Aba. Orange drugs has its biggest warehouse along obodoukwu road while its industry is in the industrial layout. the likes of envoy, chicason and dossy oil companies produce their products in Onitsha or nnewi. actually, envoy is the sole supplier of vegetable oil to indomie noodles.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Italiano1:

That is the difference between Yorubas and you! Go and do a research on the philosophy of "AKOSILE".

You are destined to be a landlocked region with no future or prospects! The only way any of you can make any headway in life is to migrate from your region!

Show me any Ibo man or woman who has ever succeeded in Life without living in Yorubaland or outside of Alaibo?

Lagos is a product of Yoruba acumen and wisdom! You are only here to facilitate the progress of a Yoruba state- you are an immigrant here.

As you would know, when you trespass, you would be deported to Uppy Iweka at ungodly hours without any consequence!

Lagos is a product of Yoruba acumen, yet only ur politicians own choice properties there.
The rest of the properties belong to fg, foreigners, igbos. where are the Yoruba masses?
motor parks, street begging, etc.
So much for Yoruba wisdom.
I guess the owners of innoson, ekene dili chukwu, chikason, juhel, cutix cables, Most Aba and Onitsha entrepreneurs are all based in Lagos , bah.
even my father is based in Lagos?
If life is not what u personally make of it, y are yorubas in lag poorer than igbos?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

We lived in seperate villages, whats wrong with that.
Ur useless empire could not even ward off Fulani invasion of kwara and introduction of Islam in yoruba land.
But all Igbo Muslims became so by choice even though there was no empire. no invasion. see levels.

Religion is a personal thing. The people that converted is by their own free choice.

Yes we lost ilorin and we drove them all the way from osogbo down back to.ilorin.

My forefathers even made effort to drive them.back,what did yours do concerning your properties and land declared abandoned in PH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.