Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,718 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34753 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Molete is part of the brown roof. Very ancient and beautiful area grin grin

Oremeji is a quarters that evolved in the 50s. Same with Agbowo and Iwo road.

I have mentioned the places of the 90s for your.

That is what they call evolution of. A city. Every part of a city must be able to tell the story within a time frame of the lifetime of the city.

What we need to do in Ibadan is change those roofs, plaster those buildings and paint them shikena and our brothers from the East will not have anything to say. It is pertinent to point out though that we have been unlucky with governments in Oyo state, that city was more beautiful in the 60s than it is now, I hope Ajimobi will bring better development.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Molete is part of the brown roof. Very ancient and beautiful area grin grin

Oremeji is a quarters that evolved in the 50s. Same with Agbowo and Iwo road.

I have mentioned the places of the 90s for your.

That is what they call evolution of. A city. Every part of a city must be able to tell the story within a time frame of the lifetime of the city.
I was considering coming to buy your fathers house, bt nw I knw u stay in ibadan, I picture hw the hous will look like, I don't want to be infected or maybe I will buy it and place it on rent to help some poor ibadan people.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

What we need to do in Ibadan is change those roofs, plaster those buildings and paint them shikena and our brothers from the East will not have anything to say. It is pertinent to point out though that we have been unlucky with governments in Oyo state, that city was more beautiful in the 60s than it is now, I hope Ajimobi will bring better development.
good idea or maybe u can jst demolish all those houses, I bet ibadan will be unclothed, we demolish such houses in the east to avoid accident.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: good idea or maybe u can jst demolish all those houses, I bet ibadan will be unclothed, we demolish such houses in the east to avoid accident.
I believe some of those houses will be demolished as soon as the ancients that live there die off, some of them are ancestral homes and the politics is something else, beyond that, there is a need for Ibadan people that live in lagos to build more houses in ibadan, I think the problem is that of rent, it is so low that it is not attractive to build for commercial purposes.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

We don't have to do that.

They are heritage. You can't buy those roofs with money.

I bet you, it adds to skyline of IB

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

We don't have to do that.

They are heritage. You can't buy those roofs with money.

I bet you, it adds to skyline of IB

We need to modernise, if the buildings are strong we can just change the roofs and move on, else, we might need to build a new city in the future.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:39am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: I was considering coming to buy your fathers house, bt nw I knw u stay in ibadan, I picture hw the hous will look like, I don't want to be infected or maybe I will buy it and place it on rent to help some poor ibadan people.

Lol. I don't stay in IB. I schooled there.

Your chicken change can never be enough to buy the balcony of any of those houses
The worth of the land alone, will make the whole of Abia to go into slavery for 100years.

5 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:40am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

We need to modernise, if the buildings are strong we can just change the roofs and move on, else, we might need to build a new city in the future.

The buildings are ok and the roofs are very ok.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Off to recharge my batteries,Hats off to Cashkid,Nku,Super Eagle,m and Customized,you guys rock.Your eyes on this thread same time tomorrow Pls,Goodmorning

Nothing do you. Its good to dispel all these popular lies they pollute social media with
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ikeyman00(m): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2013
@@@

We need to modernise, if the buildings are strong we can just change the roofs and move on, else, we might need to build a new city in the future

modernise wattttt?

ur mean the tiger face hmmm
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by shineeye: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: grin
the pix is clasic ;Dhahahahahahah typical yoruba girl...dey black too much this one no need to hide for night how u go take see am grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by shineeye: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
Am currently tracking ur email address, ip, maybe get ur facebook profile and when I do.....YOU DON DIE.....I go kill u I swear....uve made I and my friends Tribalist and mr.....YOU. DON DIEEE!!!!!
trigger 56 where u crawl out from chai i don kpeme grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by shineeye: 3:58am On Dec 28, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

modernise wattttt?

ur mean the tiger face hmmm
i was shocked when i came across this news on van never knew that igbos are the top property developer in lagos,especially VI lekkis axis....now i no why dey cry may be FFK na one of him tenant grin

Why cost of developing properties is high in Nigeria—Ogbonna

on December 28, 2013 / in Business 12:20 am / Comments

By Moses Nosike

Chief Solomon Ogbonna, is one of the foremost building developer in Lagos, particularly Lekki/Ajah axis, where he has developed a lot of properties with first class building materials equal to international standard. In this interview with Moses Nosike, he reveals why cost of developing properties is high in Nigeria, blaming government for its inability to promulgate housing policies that could enable the masses afford and own houses in Nigeria. Excerpts:

satbusinessWith your experience as a developer, what can you say about building development in Lagos, Nigeria?

I would not have much to say, only when you look at building in development in Lagos, you would find out that much has been achieved especially in Lekki axis. For instance, in 1991 when I came to Lekki area, at Ajah where I built my house, a plot of land was sold N60,000 at Ado road.

A two plots of land say 120 x 60 was sold for N120,000, but today it goes for N15m and when you come to Lekki Phase I as at 1989 and 1990, a plot of land was sold at 2.5m, but today, it goes for N100m or N110m depending on the site of the property. So, development in these areas have risen that you can’t even compare it to Abuja and other states.

However, one of the challenges in developing properties these days is that it takes time before you sell them. A plot of land with cost of development could cost you N45m and you are looking for N55m, that could take you one year or more before you can see a buyer. Again, it is capital intensive so, you don’t always rely on it to meet your daily needs, you still have to be doing other things for supplementary.

Do you think government, developer have role to play to ensure that cost of developing properties is reduced for the masses to afford it?

Well, the death of Mandela should be a lesson to our leaders if they want to learn. It shows that we are pilgrims on earth, so one day whether we like it not, we shall leave the earth.

In terms of reducing the cost of building development in Nigeria, our government is not helping matters at all. They are concerned in building estates for their class of people and giving it out for N35m to N40m for a three or four bedroom flat. With such amount, how many civil servants or individuals can afford it.

So if government had made it affordable for the masses, even the cost of building materials will go down. For instance, what Jakende did in Lagos for both the rich and common people. People were able to afford flats then.

But not with this government that builds for their friends, commissioners and fellow excellencies. It is high time government started building for the poor masses of this country. We have the resources to do that, Nigerians are in need of accommodation.

We’ve had several building collapses in the country with much accusation on developers for using inferior materials, what is your take?
For me, there is individual differences. There are some people who always go for the best quality materials either in clothing, building and other things they do.

For instance, if you want to develop a two storey building and you have a concrete foundation with about 9mm iron and with nothing less than 4ft foundation and you cast it with a hardcore, I tell you there is nothing like collapsing after building. Most times people complain of the materials used but I don’t see materials as the problem.

Sand, water, iron and others are natural things, but it depends on the quality the builder applied. Some developers want to be economical in material usage because they want to make enough gain after building having in mind that they would not be the one to live there. So, the foundation and decking is the real building not the beauty of the structure.

If you develop a building without a solid foundation if it collapses tomorrow, you will lose. The challenge is that sometimes people get away with all these things because they are connected. In countries where rule of law is active, such developer will face the music. Most building I’ve developed I didn’t joke with their foundation because that is the primary thing needed with developing a property.

Major challenges of developers…
Five, six years, developing properties were easy because banks were assisting developers with credit facilities with considerable interest rates.

But today, reverse is the case. You hardly can get a loan from banks, the conditions are unaffordable except you are close relations of big business people that have made it. Those big transport owners with 100 luxuries, 200 lorries they are the ones banks consider. They don’t give money to small business owners, they feel their money is more secured with big tycoons.

They forget that those big ones started with little. Before now I used to obtain bank draft with my bank. So developers provide every of their capital by themselves.

In Nigeria today, nobody thinks about merit, but position before you got anything. Until you belong to their clicks you can’t benefit. They don’t think about the future.

How do we move housing development forward in Nigeria?

Like I said, banks should be giving loans with low interest rate so that cost of developing properties would reduce and at the same time, the masses can afford it. For government, I always say they know what to do because most of them were poor and experienced what common Nigerians are experiencing today.

Some of them didn’t acquire good certificate before they joined government. Years ago, when you complete your school certificate, companies will employ you. But today with your degree and masters you hardly can get employment.

They prefer to use cheap labour with school certificate holders to do the job. Nobody is ready to build affordable houses for the masses in this country. Government can build a low cost housing where an average Nigerian can pay N2000 per month. And those with steady income can own a house through installmental payment.

In Libya and other countries governments develop a good housing policies for their citizens and execute it and citizens own houses at reduced rate. Nigeria is a place where people don’t listen to their conscience.

A country where people in government own 200 houses in prime area of cities and he is not concerned about his staff who live in boys quarter without water hitter during harmartan. How do you expect somebody who has not cared for his workers to think of building for others?

Your recent project…
I have concluded two storey buildings within Lekki. I also have buildings in Yaba and Ikeja, and I have more land for sell.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/cost-developing-properties-high-nigeria-ogbonna/?utm

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Nothing do you. Its good to dispel all these popular lies they pollute social media with

Will this fuxking incubus shut up and stop spreading lies. Igbos fought for June 12 yet they were all fleeing eastward alone to die on the highway to the east during the popular Oso abiola.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2013
shine eye: i was shocked when i came across this news on van never knew that igbos are the top property developer in lagos,especially VI lekkis axis....now i no why dey cry may be FFK na one of him tenant grin

Why cost of developing properties is high in Nigeria—Ogbonna

on December 28, 2013 / in Business 12:20 am / Comments

By Moses Nosike

Chief Solomon Ogbonna, is one of the foremost building developer in Lagos, particularly

Lekki/Ajah axis, where he has developed a lot of properties with first class building materials equal to international standard. In this interview with Moses Nosike, he reveals why cost of developing properties is high in Nigeria, blaming government for its inability to promulgate housing policies that could enable the masses afford and own houses in Nigeria. Excerpts:

satbusinessWith your experience as a developer, what can you say about building development in Lagos, Nigeria?

I would not have much to say, only when you look at building in development in Lagos, you would find out that much has been achieved especially in Lekki axis. For instance, in 1991 when I came to Lekki area, at Ajah where I built my house, a plot of land was sold N60,000 at Ado road.

A two plots of land say 120 x 60 was sold for N120,000, but today it goes for N15m and when you come to Lekki Phase I as at 1989 and 1990, a plot of land was sold at 2.5m, but today, it goes for N100m or N110m depending on the site of the property. So, development in these areas have risen that you can’t even compare it to Abuja and other states.

However, one of the challenges in developing properties these days is that it takes time before you sell them. A plot of land with cost of development could cost you N45m and you are looking for N55m, that could take you one year or more before you can see a buyer. Again, it is capital intensive so, you don’t always rely on it to meet your daily needs, you still have to be doing other things for supplementary.

Do you think government, developer have role to play to ensure that cost of developing properties is reduced for the masses to afford it?

Well, the death of Mandela should be a lesson to our leaders if they want to learn. It shows that we are pilgrims on earth, so one day whether we like it not, we shall leave the earth.

In terms of reducing the cost of building development in Nigeria, our government is not helping matters at all. They are concerned in building estates for their class of people and giving it out for N35m to N40m for a three or four bedroom flat. With such amount, how many civil servants or individuals can afford it.

So if government had made it affordable for the masses, even the cost of building materials will go down. For instance, what Jakende did in Lagos for both the rich and common people. People were able to afford flats then.

But not with this government that builds for their friends, commissioners and fellow excellencies. It is high time government started building for the poor masses of this country. We have the resources to do that, Nigerians are in need of accommodation.

We’ve had several building collapses in the country with much accusation on developers for using inferior materials, what is your take?
For me, there is individual differences. There are some people who always go for the best quality materials either in clothing, building and other things they do.

For instance, if you want to develop a two storey building and you have a concrete foundation with about 9mm iron and with nothing less than 4ft foundation and you cast it with a hardcore, I tell you there is nothing like collapsing after building. Most times people complain of the materials used but I don’t see materials as the problem.

Sand, water, iron and others are natural things, but it depends on the quality the builder applied. Some developers want to be economical in material usage because they want to make enough gain after building having in mind that they would not be the one to live there. So, the foundation and decking is the real building not the beauty of the structure.

If you develop a building without a solid foundation if it collapses tomorrow, you will lose. The challenge is that sometimes people get away with all these things because they are connected. In countries where rule of law is active, such developer will face the music. Most building I’ve developed I didn’t joke with their foundation because that is the primary thing needed with developing a property.

Major challenges of developers…
Five, six years, developing properties were easy because banks were assisting developers with credit facilities with considerable interest rates.

But today, reverse is the case. You hardly can get a loan from banks, the conditions are unaffordable except you are close relations of big business people that have made it. Those big transport owners with 100 luxuries, 200 lorries they are the ones banks consider. They don’t give money to small business owners, they feel their money is more secured with big tycoons.

They forget that those big ones started with little. Before now I used to obtain bank draft with my bank. So developers provide every of their capital by themselves.

In Nigeria today, nobody thinks about merit, but position before you got anything. Until you belong to their clicks you can’t benefit. They don’t think about the future.

How do we move housing development forward in Nigeria?

Like I said, banks should be giving loans with low interest rate so that cost of developing properties would reduce and at the same time, the masses can afford it. For government, I always say they know what to do because most of them were poor and experienced what common Nigerians are experiencing today.

Some of them didn’t acquire good certificate before they joined government. Years ago, when you complete your school certificate, companies will employ you. But today with your degree and masters you hardly can get employment.

They prefer to use cheap labour with school certificate holders to do the job. Nobody is ready to build affordable houses for the masses in this country. Government can build a low cost housing where an average Nigerian can pay N2000 per month. And those with steady income can own a house through installmental payment.

In Libya and other countries governments develop a good housing policies for their citizens and execute it and citizens own houses at reduced rate. Nigeria is a place where people don’t listen to their conscience.

A country where people in government own 200 houses in prime area of cities and he is not concerned about his staff who live in boys quarter without water hitter during harmartan. How do you expect somebody who has not cared for his workers to think of building for others?

Your recent project…
I have concluded two storey buildings within Lekki. I also have buildings in Yaba and Ikeja, and I have more land for sell.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/cost-developing-properties-high-nigeria-ogbonna/?utm

Is this one sick in the head, so because one Igbo invest in real estate automatically made all Igbo property gurus. Google tuface idibia investment in real estate or muiz banire or the folawiyos and save us from your gross ignorance.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

Coming from you? How many pictures have you put up tonite?

If I put the pictures of your people and the suffering you all endure in Lagos up , I would start getting messages asking for mercy. grin grin

btw igboa and yorubas, who are poorer in Lagos?
like say I no get Una pix.
post one Yoruba city, u no fit

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

We all know you don't employ other tribes in your 2 by 2 shops. So spare us that.

You take glory in having 5-10 slave children that ought to be in school, being in your shop and dragging people's clothe
That gives you the joy of being oga of child slavery.

Una get any shops?
U ppl are confused sef,
From saying we pay huge taxes from our large ventures to saying we have only 2x 2, hahaha,
jealous ppl

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

The buildings are ok and the roofs are very ok.

keep deceiving your self.
Ibadan us squalid looking

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

Una get any shops?
U ppl are confused sef,
From saying we pay huge taxes from our large ventures to saying we have only 2x 2, hahaha,
jealous ppl

Is it only from shops you low life make money, later you fucxktard will be crying how yorubas dominate the oil industry. Go school dem no go go, hand work mba. Only drug peddling and other forms of criminality.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

keep deceiving your self.
Ibadan us squalid looking

Yet your folks are coming there like it a mecca. Can you help us with the pictures of this paradise on earth in alaigbo from opoko to fegge to awada to woliwo to odokpor and the smelly nkpor.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Is this one sick in the head, so because one Igbo invest in real estate automatically made all Igbo property gurus. Google tuface idibia investment in real estate or muiz banire or the folawiyos and save us from your gross ignorance.

Guy, that was just an eg.
A common slogan in today's Lagos elderly indigenes is: igbos have invaded and bought our heritage.
its there all over the media.
As for u youngsters that want to drbink the claim, it will only get worse for u
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Yet your folks are coming there like it a mecca. Can you help us with the pictures of this paradise on earth in alaigbo from opoko to fegge to awada to woliwo to odokpor and the smelly nkpor.

These places are good nah, they are not slums.
Awada has impressive houses everywhere.
Signs of progression.
Ibadan is a slum, biggest in west Africa. signs of poverty.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

A common slogan in today's Lagos elderly indigenes is: igbos have invaded and bought our heritage.

You are slow in the brain whose heritage did your forebears bought. Look on the c of o and see it only a 99 years contract . Moreover I don't know why you Androids don't learn from the abandon property saga.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

These places are good nah, they are not slums.
Awada has impressive houses everywhere.
Signs of progression.
Ibadan is a slum, biggest in west Africa. signs of poverty.

Are you for real the same Onitsha I have in apart of inner most part of abs junction area and Onitsha gra the rest place up to barrack look like 1992 somalia.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ifechez: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

They no know. do you know people still construct a face-me-I-face-you bungalows without plastering or paint in Lagos and other yatibar lands. go to ijegun where they are predominant and see suffer heads. But go to festac or okota where Igbos live and see affluence.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Is it only from shops you low life make money, later you fucxktard will be crying how yorubas dominate the oil industry. Go school dem no go go, hand work mba. Only drug peddling and other forms of criminality.

exactly, every of the rich yorubas made it either from being an oil cabal or govt embezzler. lazy ppl.
after u will deny u cant survive without oil.
The biggest no of yahoo ppl in uk are yorubas.
No wonder u have poor wealth distribution
My dear, igbos are more involved in transport sector, nollywood, sports, importations, pharmaceuticals, leading in academics, home and foreign trade, the sweetest of all indigenous manufacturing.
Igbos have put Nigeria on the map severally.
yorubas are still in the oil industry era of 1970s as what Nigeria gained from the igbos after the war.
No innovations from ur peepz.
That's y igbos have more ppl of Intl repute, and yorubas don't have any.
Tell me one thing yorubas have done in this nation positively.

3 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
ifechez:

They no know. do you know people still construct a face-me-I-face-you bungalows without plastering or paint in Lagos and other yatibar lands. go to ijegun where they are predominant and see suffer heads. But go to festac or okota where Igbos live and see affluence.

I know nah. see that dude talking abt Onitsha whereas no yorubaland has a city.
In Lagos, they live in most squalid placez , some ppl and squalor sha

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

You are slow in the brain whose heritage did your forebears bought. Look on the c of o and see it only a 99 years contract . Moreover I don't know why you Androids don't learn from the abandon property saga.

After the 100 yrs, we will buy another one.
U have sold ur heritage to strangers, simple.
And u are into the streets begging. and touting.
And hating.
And waiting for when 100 yrs will expire, so that u will save urselves the shame.
It can only get worse for u

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by DerideGull(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Abagworo:

Not all Igbos are dumb. The Igbos claiming to support Jonathan or loyal to Peter Obi are the ones creating enmity for us. Most Igbos including myself would love to have a country of our own but in such a way as to be at peace with our neighbours. You cannot annex someone who does not see himself as part of you or plan a peaceful separation after using tribalism and religion as a political tool.

Does Governor Amaechi see himself as an Igboman? The answer is "NO" but he knows that he is obviously related to Igbo and so does every Ikwerre man. Why nobody will like to be part of the so-called Igbo country is because of the way they are going about creating enemies for themselves.

As for land Igboland(Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi,Enugu, Oshimili/Aniocha in Delta State, Oyigbo/Egbema in Rivers State) is large enough to contain us if we replan our land and create 5 modern cities of small landmass but with mostly highrises of 40 to 50 storey buildings. Create an agricultural belt and an industrial belt. Dredge the Niger, Orashi and Imo River to Atlantic Ocean. We can achieve this easily if we work at peace without any part trying to lord over others.

I would allow any form of cooperation between Republic of Alaigbo and Ogoni or Ibibio or Annang or Okirika or Kalabari instead of Ikwerri. There is absolutely nothing in Ikwerri that requires troubles of annexation. My aunt is married to Ikwerri person so my statement is not of prejudice. If humanly possible, I shalll personally carve out Ikwerri land and hand it over to Ijo or Urhobo or Itsekiri or Edo or even best Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by docsholz(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2013
It's small small things like this that trigger bloodshed, at least I thank God u guys can't dear say this in public
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

exactly, every of the rich yorubas made it either from being an oil cabal or govt embezzler. lazy ppl.
after u will deny u cant survive without oil.
The biggest no of yahoo ppl in uk are yorubas.
No wonder u have poor wealth distribution
My dear, igbos are more involved in transport sector, nollywood, sports, importations, pharmaceuticals, leading in academics, home and foreign trade, the sweetest of all indigenous manufacturing.
Igbos have put Nigeria on the map severally.
yorubas are still in the oil industry era of 1970s as what Nigeria gained from the igbos after the war.
No innovations from ur peepz.
That's y igbos have more ppl of Intl repute, and yorubas don't have any.
Tell me one thing yorubas have done in this nation positively.

So the whizkid that finish high flying in the university and got employed with shell should be blamed because an igboid see it has a waste of time to go to school. Damn you guys are low life robbers think Arthur nzeribe and emeka offor and the capital oil guy.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eggheaders(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

After the 100 yrs, we will buy another one.
U have sold ur heritage to strangers, simple.
And u are into the streets begging. and touting.
And hating.
And waiting for when 100 yrs will expire, so that u will save urselves the shame.
It can only get worse for u

Are you guys foolish various ethnic group own landed properties in Lagos and don't make noise about unlike igbos. This your campaign of calmuny will trigger a new wave of no land for Igbo. The same way landlords don't rent crib to you guys in some areas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo) / Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.