Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34199 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol.yaribas neva disapoints,they turned an interestin thread into tribal bashin bt wen igbos decided to heat it up,most of them dt started it ist logout n started viewing as guests cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
superstar1:

See this propagandist and liar, wanting to.take glory where he never sow.

No wonder they are quick to say Lagos is in the heart of alaigbo. Wonders shall never end, all the y1bos that disappeared from SW ate now claiming they fought June 12.

Are you OPC or Nadeco.

Na wa ooo

We need to bring back.history to our schools, before y1bos will start telling us MKO is from Nnewi.

I now really feel bad for going back and forth with you because you be smallie. Oya enjoy small free history lesson and tell your fathers they lied to you

http://www.hallmarknews.com/june-12-the-mandate-that-will-never-die/

"As Nigerians continue to ruminate upon June 12, true apostles of that struggle can never be forgotten. These included people like Chief Frank Kokori, erstwhile chairman of NUPENG who refused to quit prison until Chief MKO Abiola’s mandate was restored. Other heroes of that struggle included the late Chief Anthony Enahoro, Gen.Cornelius Adebayo and others who we hoped that their struggle for the restoration of true democracy in Nigeria would not be in vain. Other leading lights of the struggle in the political and human rights community in those days were: late Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige, Beko Ransome-Kuti,  Chima Ubani. The rest include, Bola Tinubu, Wole Soyinka, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Dan Suleiman, Femi Falana, Ndubuisi Kalu and Olisa Agbakoba."

I am feeling merciful otherwise I would have unleashed more facts to give u more nightmares tonite.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Oh you are in Ibadan!
Welcome.
grin grin.doesnt mean dt ibadan is too local nt hv internet conection grin ;F

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

For your mind nah.

With their xtian mother arms, flat bo0bs and ar.se and igbotic accent.

Joor o
yoruba call and-hand, idle-hidle, anger-hanger, eat-heat etc so pathetic, I don't understand you guys wen u talk, u sound like shit.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao...you're too weak for me.

Anyway, have you stopped looking for a wife in the romance section because you wake, sleep and dine on the singles thread in that section.

I'll pray for you ichidodo. wink
Sorry am engaged now and i mostly hangout at the the Family section, the last time i checked you were after some igbo chic, a teenager.What? Has the population of yoruba women at brixton so dwindled you can only find solace with flirtin with an igbo teenager at romance section?? I guess the the yoruba paedophile genome must run strong in your genes huh?Shame
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: lol.yaribas neva disapoints,they turned an interestin thread into tribal bashin bt wen igbos decided to heat it up,most of them dt started it ist logout n started viewing as guests cheesy grin

Even your OP that opened this thread knows better.

I.wonder what y1bos would have been doing to other tribes on the net, if yorubas are not part of this country.

You like online victory, that you can never achieve in real life. Hiding behind the keyboard to continue your bitterness of Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: yoruba call and-hand, idle-hidle, anger-hanger, eat-heat etc so pathetic, I don't understand you guys wen u talk, u sound like shit.

How will you understand? When you are a product. Of a glorified secondary school that you guys call university.

Park well joor.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ketoprofen(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

Will this son of a gun close his putrid mouth and stop lying. The same Ibadan your village come to buy spare part ask zubby77. Google is your friend look up folawiyo and the people that start business with him way back.

Who is buying spare parts in Ibadan?
nnewi is even the 3rd largest motorcycle spare parts mkt in the world,
it produces motor parts, have u ever heard that anybody is going to Ibadan to load spare parts?
I thought u claimed u knew sth about Nigeria.
eggheaders, I have dealt with u a lot this night.
Kudos to one east, ichidodo, cashkid, nku5, ikenagwo, etc for providing proofs.
Lessons learnt:
Yoruba land has no presentable city. None
Ibadan, the Yoruba capital is the largest slum in west Africa

Yorubas lack ingenuity, most ventures on sw are not indigenous, u can't help making cash where the ppl are lazy.
Sweet dreams to u all

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

I.wonder what y1bos would have been doing to other tribes on the net, if yorubas are not part of this country.

You like online victory, that you can never achieve in real life. Hiding behind the keyboard to continue your bitterness of Biafra war.
welcum bak on board.i tot dt u hv gone to bed or did ur free 10mb finish grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

I now really feel bad for going back and forth with you because you be smallie. Oya enjoy small free history lesson and tell your fathers they lied to you

http://www.hallmarknews.com/june-12-the-mandate-that-will-never-die/

"As Nigerians continue to ruminate upon June 12, true apostles of that struggle can never be forgotten. These included people like Chief Frank Kokori, erstwhile chairman of NUPENG who refused to quit prison until Chief MKO Abiola’s mandate was restored. Other heroes of that struggle included the late Chief Anthony Enahoro, Gen.Cornelius Adebayo and others who we hoped that their struggle for the restoration of true democracy in Nigeria would not be in vain. Other leading lights of the struggle in the political and human rights community in those days were: late Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Bola Ige, Beko Ransome-Kuti,  Chima Ubani. The rest include, Bola Tinubu, Wole Soyinka, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Dan Suleiman, Femi Falana, Ndubuisi Kalu and Olisa Agbakoba."

I am feeling merciful otherwise I would have unleashed more facts to give u more nightmares tonite.

Very funny. Out of your 40+ million, only 3 igbos joined in June 12 struggle and that has turned to y1bos fighting June 12.

OK na, Yorubas were the ones that fought against Nigeria during Biafra war.

Bloody liars

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: At end of the day Igbos are all over your supposed land and hittin it big time at your expense.Don't be a player hater, except if some dude takes away the Oloyin beans from your mouth

Hitting it big time where exactly?

In the traffic chasing after my people selling Gala?

Or at Ladipo where a Yoruba that owns one shop is the Babaloja that your master pays homage to on a daily basis?

What you call "hitting it big time" is relative- you mean the ability to for every Ibo houseboy in Lagos to get a Chieftaincy title in your village just because he says- I dey live for Lagos?

The easiest way to pfuck an Ibo girl in aba and nnewi is to say the magic word- " I go carry you go Lagos"

You should be utterly ashamed of your background and the unfortunate destiny bestowed upon you.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: welcum bak on board.i tot dt u hv gone to bed or did ur free 10mb finish grin grin

I don't use such a meager megabyte. Too much for that
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

How will you understand? When you are a product. Of a glorified secondary school that you guys call university.

Park well joor.
you are so dumb, how do you expect me to understand when sm1 calls idea-hidea, ink-hink and angle-hangle, is that what they teach u in ur universities? Imagine sm1 calling implication-himplhication.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders:

We don't have culture like eating human flesh and waking onces parent with sliding tackles in the morning.
You do have a culture like raping small children,gbomogbomo[childkidnappin and ritual murder], slicin of Manhoods over a bowl of piping hot Oloyin beans.To name a few
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Are you some sort of masochist?
Go to sleep nah, you have received enough bashing for the day.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Dibiachukwu: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
one.east1:

Anuofia, I have kept telling you we Anambrans has nothing in common with you people from Imo state. Stop trying so hard to be our brothers we do not want to be any part of it. Anambrans has links with Delta, Enugu, Kogi, Rivers (via Atani-Ogbaru) and Abia. So go and look out for your brothers because we do not consider you and your people as one.
What about all those your NRI-awka brothers that are all over the net, claiming that we all originated from a fairy Nri kingdom that none of us have ever heard of? And that "Igbos are related to "white jews"?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: lol.yaribas neva disapoints,they turned an interestin thread into tribal bashin bt wen igbos decided to heat it up,most of them dt started it ist logout n started viewing as guests cheesy grin

Coming from you? How many pictures have you put up tonite?

If I put the pictures of your people and the suffering you all endure in Lagos up , I would start getting messages asking for mercy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: you are so dumb, how do you expect me to understand when sm1 calls idea-hidea, ink-hink and angle-hangle, is that what they teach u in ur universities? Imagine sm1 calling implication-himplhication.

Kini danbaza yin nso?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Very funny. Out of your 40+ million, only 3 igbos joined in June 12 struggle and that has turned to y1bos fighting June 12.

OK na, Yorubas were the ones that fought against Nigeria during Biafra war.

Bloody liars

You are so ignorant I have to actually make effort to come down to your level and educate you.

Okay in line with your wetie logic and free education reasoning only 3 igbos and 3 Yorubas fought for june 12 tongue

Super silly I will look for your teachers and slap them one by one cheesy
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

Coming from you? How many pictures have you put up tonite?

If I put the pictures of your people and the suffering you all endure in Lagos up , I would start getting messages asking for mercy. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Are you some sort of masochist?
Go to sleep nah, you have received enough bashing for the day.

I am.laffing igbotically.

Why are you so afraid that you want me to go to bed.

Tomorrow nah party dey. I will be washing the breaking of your head cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: you are so dumb, how do you expect me to understand when sm1 calls idea-hidea, ink-hink and angle-hangle, is that what they teach u in ur universities? Imagine sm1 calling implication-himplhication.
Yobarr guys don't do school no more, yahoo-yahoo is the new school now how else is the dude is on call 24 hours a day on NL and elsewhere.If he doesn't get a maga he comes over to NL to vent his fustrations on those who gat real jobs.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

You are so ignorant I have to actually make effort to come down to your level and educate you.

Okay in line with your wetie logic and free education reasoning only 3 igbos and 3 Yorubas fought for june 12 tongue

Super silly I will look for your teachers and slap them one by one cheesy

Read the write up you posted and tell us the number of y1bos there nah.

Always seeking for glory where they did not sow.

You better go.and free yourself from your Northern Lords first. Now they see us as partners because we have their cheat codes.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

I don't use such a meager megabyte. Too much for that
luks like oga oke for alaba has has increased ur moni grin grin
I wnt u to b my punch bag dis nite,jst send me ur no so dt i Cn transfer sum data bundle for u bcuz i dont ur own to finish wen i wil b punching u hard dis nite grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

I am.laffing igbotically.

Why are you so afraid that you want me to go to bed.

Tomorrow nah party dey. I will be washing the breaking of your head cheesy grin grin
You mean watching instead of washing.

Jakande and Awolowo free miseducation, has ruined your lot.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Kini danbaza yin nso?
in yoruba: abi were ni eleyi?
In igbo: iwu onye ara?
In english: are u mad?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: luks like oga oke for alaba has has increased ur moni grin grin
I wnt u to b my punch bag dis nite,jst send me ur no so dt i Cn transfer sum data bundle for u bcuz i dont ur own to finish wen i wil b punching u hard dis nite grin grin

We all know you don't employ other tribes in your 2 by 2 shops. So spare us that.

You take glory in having 5-10 slave children that ought to be in school, being in your shop and dragging people's clothe
That gives you the joy of being oga of child slavery.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yobarr guys don't do school no more, yahoo-yahoo is the new school now how else is the dude is on call 24 hours a day on NL and elsewhere.If he doesn't get a maga he comes over to NL to vent his fustrations on those who gat real jobs.
I hear all night browsing is the reigning thing in Ibadan.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Read the write up you posted and tell us the number of y1bos there nah.

Always seeking for glory where they did not sow.

You better go.and free yourself from your Northern Lords first. Now they see us as partners because we have their cheat codes.

This is why I stopped bothering to visit NL. No smart yorubas to bash cheesy

So you think I need an article to recall the igbos who gave their all for june 12 not knowing you ppl would claim it as a Yoruba victory. Chai iGBOS MAKE UNA DEY LEARN O! You are a kid

Who is serving northern lord today after all the noise and grammar over the years like baboons. They see u as omo odo because u are crooked and slimy and always willing puzzy to use
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Italiano1: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Yobarr guys don't do school no more, yahoo-yahoo is the new school now how else is the dude is on call 24 hours a day on NL and elsewhere.If he doesn't get a maga he comes over to NL to vent his fustrations on those who gat real jobs.

Oh Really??

Who are the champions of kidnapping and Drug smuggling in this we country? grin grin shocked shocked

if you have not being denied visa to the Uk, US, Germany and Ireland - of course you will be a drug smuggler and a damn good one.

Please focus on your calling and destiny instead of wasting our time here

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: luks like oga oke for alaba has has increased ur moni grin grin
Chai! That is harsh.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: in yoruba: abi were ni eleyi?
In igbo: iwu onye ara?
In english: are u mad?

Kini yen da wa ko alakori e.
Eyi.ti a ba WI fun ogbon, ni ogbon gbo
Eyi ti a ba WI fun ogba, ni ogba gba
O De ba ogbon, o Fi mo ra
O de ba aresa, o fi mo ro.
Igba naa wa nko oo
Iwo naa fi mo ra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.