Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34179 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: yeah, no wonder we igbo lagos kids are also dominating lagos and getting you scared in your own land, still maintaining the highest population density in our region. Lolzzzzzzz onye ara mboshi, ng'egbugi egbu tata
CUSTOMIZED PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON SUPERKID.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Come and track mine let me gutt you like the silly goat you are,Anuofia.
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzz!!!!!! Make ur first million then talk to me
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

You are such a cheap liar! Is this what your lying fathers fed u with? Sorry (from the bottom of my heart) you are a fine specimen of an ignorant kid. Biafran troops never killed those minorities you are lying about like a rat. Which man from efik, ibibio or ikwerre have u ever, heard or read about that told u biafran troops did such a thing.

Cheap education at work again. Oya prove it liar

Nothing person no go see for NL

Oga read up.

I can't do your assignment for you.

Lemme give you area of concentration. Read what happened as you are pulling out of Midwest with your shoes on your head and you were running like Usain bolt.
Also read what happened towards the end of the war at ogoja as you were losing ground.

The crimes you committed against kalabaris and ikwerres, na dem go tell you by themselves, when they wake tomorrow morny to see this thread.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: I have intimidated him into learning few igbo this nite, can't u jst stop being obsessed over igbos? I will come and buy your fathers house very soon smiley smiley smiley

Those are the only sweet words in your heavy language nah.

Well omalicha too is not bad.

Others are damn, only meant for people living on top of trees to be pronouncing grin cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2013
AKUNWATA1: CUSTOMIZED PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON SUPERKID.
he's jst one of my yoruba subordinates here in the west, we have so frustrated them here brother.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Oga read up.

I can't do your assignment for you.

Lemme give you area of concentration. Read what happened as you are pulling out of Midwest with your shoes on your head and you were running like Usain bolt.
Also read what happened towards the end of the war at ogoja as you were losing ground.

The crimes you committed against kalabaris and ikwerres, na dem go tell you by themselves, when they wake tomorrow morny to see this thread.

Traits of a liar! Sebi I went the extra mile to teach u about june 12. Abeg help me na. At least use it to put me to shame small grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Traits of a liar! Sebi I went the extra mile to teach u about june 12. Abeg help me na. At least use it to put me to shame small grin

Oga read up.

Don't read that your stup1d uncle 's lying book o, I mean Achebe.

I will get it for you tomorrow, when I have your time.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=eaglechild]
Dude stop getting high on cheap Ibadan local brew.[/quote
ZzzzzzZ....Go back to your country!!!!!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:56am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
And who re u Broke assed, ugly , poverty stricken iboid Homo abilis, who or what re u 2 tell me 2 shut up?? Or I get ure an ibo animal....oops my bad!!!ure lucky I replied u...cos I only reply humans smiley....poor idiot
Can't even spell Homo habilis correctly and you call yourself a Human being [Homo sapien]?? You are worse than a Goat, Agama agama is what you are
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Oga read up.

Don't read that your stup1d uncle 's lying book o, I mean Achebe.

I will get it for you tomorrow, when I have your time.

Ok tomorrow. Don't be a puzzy and "forget". I will surely remind u smiley
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: he's jst one of my yoruba subordinates here in the west, we have so frustrated them here brother.

See this cowards from ojukwu family lineage.

Always forming victory even in the face of heavy pounding. Well, you inherited that from your fore father's sha
Keep it up. But, to be candid such attitude always result in more pounding. Nothing more, nothing less.

You better go to bed.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Ibadan Skyline

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Ok tomorrow. Don't be a puzzy and "forget". I will surely remind u smiley

I promise you.

DibiaChukwu tackled me on that the last time and I gave it to him. He still contested it, so I expect you too to do just like wise
Both of you are biafrauds nah.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Can't even spell Homo habilis correctly and you call yourself a Human being [Homo sapien]?? You are worse than a Goat, Agama agama is what you are
Don't bother with him, he is drunk.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Those are the only sweet words in your heavy language nah.

Well omalicha too is not bad.

Others are damn, only meant for people living on top of trees to be pronouncing grin cheesy grin
I also have few stinking yoruba word:
Ogbomosho
Kuku
Olorogun
Ajanbete
Elebute
Fidikpote
Awokoya
Ogunlana
These are few words for my igbo brother to pronounce and make jest of, shey they sound swit loooolllllzzzzzz grin grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07: Ibadan Skyline

Sincerely, you have the time to be posting all these.

Just leave them, let them keep believing their brown roof stories abeg.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 1:01am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07: Ibadan Skyline
Which Ibadan?
The one with brown roofs.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: I also have few stinking yoruba word:
Ogbomosho
Kuku
Olorogun
Ajanbete
Elebute
Fidikpote
Awokoya
Ogunlana
These are few words for my igbo brother to pronounce and make jest of, shey they sound swit loooolllllzzzzzz grin grin grin

U don mad for real.

Who taught you all that.

You tried sha, but you got some spellings wrong
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Which Ibadan?
The one with brown roofs.

Yes that is part of IB.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2013
You these y1bo guys I am going to bed.

grin grin grin grin

Nku5 - will get the stuff for your tomorrow
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Yes that is part of IB.
that isn't ib, ib doesn't have as much vegetation as I see in that pix.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Yes that is part of IB.
that isn't ib, ib doesn't have as much vegetation as I see in that pix. U can't deceive me u knw?

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by hercules07: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: that isn't ib, ib doesn't have as much vegetation as I see in that pix.

You want to contest ibadan with me, where do you think IITA is?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: that isn't ib, ib doesn't have as much vegetation as I see in that pix. U can't deceive me u knw?

See you, how will you know.

When your mind is fixated on beautiful brown canopy roof.

When you have it, you don't have to flaunt it.

Whenever you are chanced, lemme drive you round SW.

We are just not loud like you people. You have little and shout yourself hoarse.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

If he gets to IITA, he will just faint.

New bodija, ashi-bashorun, iyaganku GRA, challenge, ring road.

Let them keep seeing the brown roofs in their minds.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Off to recharge my batteries,Hats off to Cashkid,Nku,Super Eagle,m and Customized,you guys rock.Your eyes on this thread same time tomorrow Pls,Goodmorning
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

yeah, except that is IITA or maybe UI, u knw ibadan can't be that small, its so big for nothing
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: yeah, except that is IITA or maybe UI, u knw ibadan can't be that small, its so big for nothing

So are those ones part of nsukka or nnewi?

Keep shifting goalpost.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

If he gets to IITA, he will just faint.

New bodija, ashi-bashorun, iyaganku GRA, challenge, ring road.

Let them keep seeing the brown roof in their minds.
I knw, let's go to oremeji, agbowo, molete and iwo road then u will see the real ibadan, the moment I enter ibadan, I feel the presence of poverty
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

So are those ones part of nsukka or nnewi?

Keep shifting goalpost.
nnewi is more inhabitable than ibadan.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: I knw, let's go to oremeji, agbowo, molete and iwo road then u will see the real ibadan, the moment I enter ibadan, I feel the presence of poverty

Molete is part of the brown roof. Very ancient and beautiful area grin grin

Oremeji is a quarters that evolved in the 50s. Same with Agbowo and Iwo road.

I have mentioned the places of the 90s for your.

That is what they call evolution of. A city. Every part of a city must be able to tell the story within a time frame of the lifetime of the city.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: nnewi is more inhabitable than ibadan.

Nnewi ko,

Ogwuashu ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.