Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Population Density Of Igbo Land - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Population Density Of Igbo Land (34300 Views)

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Population Density Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

Coming from you? How many pictures have you put up tonite?

If I put the pictures of your people and the suffering you all endure in Lagos up , I would start getting messages asking for mercy. grin grin

muhehehe.i hv alot of pic of ur pple here who are suffering to sell dt their concotions...one nearly lost his life today wen he was tryin to cross d road to sell it cry cry.meanwhile,our govt dont colect tax fem bcuz they knw hw poor d yaribas are.he is jst doin it for d sake of one nig,bt wen d country divides they wil start paying their tax.anyone who can not pay wil b deported bak to ogbomosho grin grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Kini yen da wa ko alakori e.
Eyi.ti a ba WI fun ogbon, ni ogbon gbo
Eyi ti a ba WI fun ogba, ni ogba gba
O De ba ogbon, o Fi mo ra
O de ba aresa, o fi mo ro.
Igba naa wa nko oo
Iwo naa fi mo ra.
Why have you resorted to gutter language?
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

This is why I stopped bothering to visit NL. No smart yorubas to bash cheesy

So you think I need an article to recall the igbos who gave their all for june 12 not knowing you ppl would claim it as a Yoruba victory. Chai iGBOS MAKE UNA DEY LEARN O! You are a kid

Who is serving northern lord today after all the noise and grammar over the years like baboons. They see u as omo odo because u are crooked and slimy and always willing puzzy to use

Omo odo and they are begging us to form party with them. Being omo odo is even better than dustbin of goro eating people.

They piss and shit on you and suyanise you.

That is the difference between respect and being seen as nobody.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Sorry am engaged now and i mostly hangout at the the Family section, the last time i checked you were after some igbo chic, a teenager.What? Has the population of yoruba women at brixton so dwindled you can only find solace with flirtin with an igbo teenager at romance section?? I guess the the yoruba paedophile genome must run strong in your genes huh?Shame

We give jah all of the glory for that. I hope she isn't Igbo because you might have to pay the bride price by selling one of your cannibalistic kidneys.

Anyway, don't blame me for your sister's love for my flee'ness. She was 19 dem times and I was just messing about cos we're from the same city. But I had to cut her off when ur cannibalistic brothers started following me everywhere. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I can't help it but most of ur igbotic sisters love my Yoruba swag. And I love them back. Lol
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Why have you resorted to gutter language?

He was feeling like a professor of yoruba nah.

He should translate that too and I will tune it up, a step higher for him again.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Italiano1:

Hitting it big time where exactly?

In the traffic chasing after my people selling Gala?

Or at Ladipo where a Yoruba that owns one shop is the Babaloja that your master pays homage to on a daily basis?

What you call "hitting it big time" is relative- you mean the ability to for every Ibo houseboy in Lagos to get a Chieftaincy title in your village just because he says- I dey live for Lagos?

The easiest way to pfuck an Ibo girl in aba and nnewi is to say the magic word- " I go carry you go Lagos"

You should be utterly ashamed of your background and the unfortunate destiny bestowed upon you.

Hitting it big time is having business concerns which yorubarrs have no choice but to patronise and collecting rent from my tenants at the same Lagos and to add insult to injuries they are yorobarrrs, thats what am talking about
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

This is why I stopped bothering to visit NL. No smart yorubas to bash cheesy

So you think I need an article to recall the igbos who gave their all for june 12 not knowing you ppl would claim it as a Yoruba victory. Chai iGBOS MAKE UNA DEY LEARN O! You are a kid

Who is serving northern lord today after all the noise and grammar over the years like baboons. They see u as omo odo because u are crooked and slimy and always willing puzzy to use
lol!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Kini yen da wa ko alakori e.
Eyi.ti a ba WI fun ogbon, ni ogbon gbo
Eyi ti a ba WI fun ogba, ni ogba gba
O De ba ogbon, o Fi mo ra
O de ba aresa, o fi mo ro.
Igba naa wa nko oo
Iwo naa fi mo ra.
ema wo oloshi to n' kpofo, shey emi lo kpofo fun, tie ti ba e ni eni, ashiere omokpe mo gbo yoruba, olakori oshi. Sorry 4 bursting ur EGO, u guys are just as cheap as your language.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: ema wo oloshi to n' kpofo, shey emi lo kpofo fun, tie ti ba e ni eni, ashiere omokpe mo gbo yoruba, olakori oshi. Sorry 4 bursting ur EGO, u guys are just as cheap as your language.

grin grin grin grin

Our cheap language is better than your heavy tongue igbo. Even the name is heavy to pronounce.

No.wonder your lagos kids are dropping the language like pure water and embracing the sweet yoruba like honey.

Lemme take it to ifa level for you, are you upto it.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: ema wo oloshi to n' kpofo, shey emi lo kpofo fun, tie ti ba e ni eni, ashiere omokpe mo gbo yoruba, olakori oshi. Sorry 4 bursting ur EGO, u guys are just as cheap as your language.
Pls stop bullying superstar 1, I don't want any Awo style things on your head.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Omo odo and they are begging us to form party with them. Being omo odo is even better than dustbin of goro eating people.

They piss and shit on you and suyanise you.

That is the difference between respect and being seen as nobody.

Abeg go and sleep with your weak arguments.

After june 12 noise they have reunited with their old cabal mates. This reunion has been forged because GEJ referred to igbos as pillar of his government. Jealousy over a sitting president's love for us as well the hatred for igbos drove you all insane. Imagine you so called sophisticated monkeys assembling every corrupt, killer has-been that is alive just because u want power.

Shior! Despicable shameless lot

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
nku5:

Abeg go and sleep with your weak arguments.

After june 12 noise they have reunited with their old cabal mates. This reunion has been forged because GEJ referred to igbos as pillar of his government. Jealousy over a sitting president's love for us as well the hatred for igbos drove you all insane. Imagine you so called sophisticated monkeys assembling every corrupt, killer has-been that is alive just because u want power.

Shior! Despicable shameless lot

That is why you y1bos will forever be naive in politics.

You win war to gain respect. You build bridges and partnerships to become stronger and look after the interest of each other.

Tell us who is looking after your interest, ijaw president grin grin grin

Have you heard that ohaneze have started eating your 2NB and Onitsha port. You better go to aso rock and collect your share too.

That is how cheap you guys are.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
shymexx: .

We give jah all of the glory for that. I hope she isn't Igbo because you might have to pay the bride price by selling one of your cannibalistic kidneys.

Anyway, don't blame me for your sister's love for my flee'ness. She was 19 dem times and I was just messing about cos we're from the same city. But I had to cut her off when ur cannibalistic brothers started following me everywhere. Don't hate the player, hate the game. I can't help it but most of ur igbotic sisters love my Yoruba swag. And I love them back. Lol
Bollocks, She gave you the split after seein what you really were, bigotically speaking.Seems she gat tipped off by some people,sorry Adaobi123 had to run you over.I hope your wounds heal quickly enough, maybe you will stick to your babboons this time around

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin

Our cheap language is better than your heavy tongue igbo. Even the name is heavy to pronounce.

No.wonder your lagos kids are dropping the language like pure water and embracing the sweet yoruba like honey.
yeah, no wonder we igbo lagos kids are also dominating lagos and getting you scared in your own land, still maintaining the highest population density in our region. Lolzzzzzzz onye ara mboshi, ng'egbugi egbu tata
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2013
one.east1:

Be specific. Stop saying SW. Is it yorobar land (ibadam, ekti, oshogbo, abeokuta, etc) or Lagos an FG enclave and a no man's land. The last I checked Igbos does not and cannot live in yorobar land.

Below is a picture of yorobarland. Igbo man cannot survive inside red mud house for 24hrs. Its a statement of fact. These rusted roofs can cause Igbos cancer.
Am currently tracking ur email address, ip, maybe get ur facebook profile and when I do.....YOU DON DIE.....I go kill u I swear....uve made I and my friends Tribalist and mr.....YOU. DON DIEEE!!!!!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

We all know you don't employ other tribes in your 2 by 2 shops. So spare us that.

You take glory in having 5-10 slave children that ought to be in school, being in your shop and dragging people's clothe
That gives you the joy of being oga of child slavery.
dont u knw dt igbos are hardworking peeps who dt lk employin lazy pple lik d yaribas.d yaribas ar only gud in being used for errands in d mkt grin grin
as for d slavery,its nt slavery bt we ar teaching them on gw to mak money so dt in future they wil b able to buy up everytin in Yoruba land n turn it to no man's land n u pple wil be whinin on how they are dominatin u in ur own land grin grin.
meanwhile,am feelin sleepy nw n i wnt to go n slip.u shud as well go n slip bcuz there wil b lots of errands for u in d mkt tomorow cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:37am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: yeah, no wonder we igbo lagos kids are also dominating lagos and getting you scared in your own land, still maintaining the highest population density in our region. Lolzzzzzzz onye ara mboshi, nge gbugi egbu tata
Mehn u lot are an embarrassment to d human species...u leave ur land and come spew trash in anoda mans land...mehn its funny! When will u animals learn Untill u provock ur host and dey start killing u in d north Well that day is comin and I promise u if u are in the south west....U will b killed!!! And ur intestines will b fed to my dogs!!!! smiley
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:38am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: yeah, no wonder we igbo lagos kids are also dominating lagos and getting you scared in your own land, still maintaining the highest population density in our region. Lolzzzzzzz onye ara mboshi, nge gbugi egbu tata
Ndi ara alaigbo ewu.

Who are you dominating? For your mind. The day we ever feel you are dominating, be rest assured we will send you paxking. You are even too small for us to.feel threatened.
What hausa/fulani oligarchy, in its royalty, cannot even achieve, common y1bos pathetic Jews of africa will now achieve it.

Tufiakwa.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2013
eaglechild:
I hear all night browsing is the reigning thing in Ibadan.
No money in yorbarr land again so they all come to nairaland looking for Oloyin bean sellers to throw slipers at
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
Am currently tracking ur email address, ip, maybe get ur facebook profile and when I do.....YOU DON DIE.....I go kill u I swear....uve made I and my friends Tribalist and mr.....YOU. DON DIEEE!!!!!
gringrin.everybody is nw used to Yoruba threat dts y nobody taks them serious again wen it cums to their threat ;DS

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2013
cashkid18: dont u knw dt igbos are hardworking peeps who dt lk employin lazy pple lik d yaribas.d yaribas ar only gud in being used for errands in d mkt grin grin
as for d slavery,its nt slavery bt we ar teaching them on gw to mak money so dt in future they wil b able to buy up everytin in Yoruba land n turn it to no man's land n u pple wil be whinin on how they are dominatin u in ur own land grin grin.
meanwhile,am feelin sleepy nw n i wnt to go n slip.u shud as well go n slip bcuz there wil b lots of errands for u in d mkt tomorow cheesy grin

Try that your teaching of money in developed and civilized places, you will land in the prison.

Yorubas are lazy and they don't wander around, they are not refugees, they still have better standard of living, life expectancy and social amenities.

I will rather embrace such laziness than child slavery.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
Mehn u lot are an embarrassment to d human species...u leave ur land and come spew trash in anoda mans land...mehn its funny! When will u animals learn Untill u provock ur host and dey start killing u in d north Well that day is comin and I promise u if u are in the south west....U will b killed!!! And ur intestines will b fed to my dogs!!!! smiley
Shut up jare.Stupid Motherfu**ker
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Can Nigeria separate already Can dey have their biafra already Can dey leave my land already Plss fellow southwesterners let's assit them in their biafra agitations!!! Let them have it plssssss!!! Let them go!!! Pls I beg oda non igboid nigerians let us let them go!!! We don't need them and am sure they don't need us!!! Plssss let's deir biafra b granted!!!!
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
still what am saying, we intimidate them in their land, thankGod am not in the north, west is better cos yorubas are loudmouthed and can't do anything rather than make noise. Shokpona lo ma kpa gbogbo omo odua lolzzzzz grin
tigger56:
Mehn u lot are an embarrassment to d human species...u leave ur land and come spew trash in anoda mans land...mehn its funny! When will u animals learn Untill u provock ur host and dey start killing u in d north Well that day is comin and I promise u if u are in the south west....U will b killed!!! And ur intestines will b fed to my dogs!!!!
still what am saying, we intimidate them in their land, thankGod am not in the north, west is better cos yorubas are loudmouthed and can't do anything rather than make noise. Shokpona lo ma kpa gbogbo omo odua lolzzzzz smiley
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:

Pls take am easy bros.

E neva reach dat level. All na play o.
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by ichidodo: 12:44am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56:
Come and track mine let me gutt you like the silly goat you are,Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by cashkid18(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
to all nwafors in d huz who are slayin the yaribas wit ogbunigwe,i hail thee grin grin
meanwhile am officially loggin out to go n slip cuz i hv got lots of tins to do tomorow.gudnyt my ogas
am stil ur boi ''cashkid'' cool cool
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by tigger56: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Shut up jare.Stupid Motherfu**ker
And who re u Broke assed, ugly , poverty stricken iboid Homo abilis, who or what re u 2 tell me 2 shut up?? Or I get ure an ibo animal....oops my bad!!!ure lucky I replied u...cos I only reply humans smiley....poor idiot
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:
Ndi ara alaigbo ewu.

Who are you dominating? For your mind. The day we ever feel you are dominating, be rest assured we will send you paxking. You are even too small for us to.feel threatened.
What hausa/fulani oligarchy, in its royalty, cannot even achieve, common y1bos pathetic Jews of africa will now achieve it.

Tufiakwa.
I have intimidated him into learning few igbo this nite, can't u jst stop being obsessed over igbos? I will come and buy your fathers house very soon smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by nku5: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1:

Your fathers killed people of SS esp efik ibibio ikwerre ijaw and Midwest too unjustly. So spare us the moral ground.

You are such a cheap liar! Is this what your lying fathers fed u with? Sorry (from the bottom of my heart) you are a fine specimen of an ignorant kid. Biafran troops never killed those minorities you are lying about like a rat. Which man from efik, ibibio or ikwerre have u ever, heard or read about that told u biafran troops did such a thing.

Cheap education at work again. Oya prove it liar

Nothing person no go see for NL

2 Likes

Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by superstar1(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2013
ichidodo: Come and track mine let me gutt you like the silly goat you are,Anuofia.

Mechuonu there.

You don't need to heat up things more. We are all different from each other.

Except you too are from okija sha. grin cheesy grin
Re: The Population Density Of Igbo Land by eaglechild: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2013
tigger56: Can Nigeria separate already Can dey have their biafra already Can dey leave my land already Plss fellow southwesterners let's assit them in their biafra agitations!!! Let them have it plssssss!!! Let them go!!! Pls I beg oda non igboid nigerians let us let them go!!! We don't need them and am sure they don't need us!!! Plssss let's deir biafra b granted!!!!
Dude stop getting high on cheap Ibadan local brew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Speaks. / Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.