Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21636 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
How did it happen? Well a quick google search reveals that a screen shot can be edited. Including the text!

So how is it Coogar alone that is seeing all these ghosts? If 2 of the ones he claims he saw are ghosts, now demonstrated to be figments of his own imagination, why would anyone believe he is not the one behind the other 3?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio: The only Jadore crew that posted was Jadoremoid and that's why he still exists.
The other Jadores only created the accounts to like posts. If you create an account to like posts and you deactivate it, there should be no evidence that you ever existed on NL, obviously.

I'm actually going to experiment. I'll create a username, like a bunch of posts, deactivate and see what happens

Brb.

Waiting…...

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

Jadoremoie?

Even worse. Here are the search results.

they never posted, they only liked. tgirl4real is a mod, i am sure she can confirm those 2 usernames used to be members of this forum before they deactivated. let me repost the full screen shot, it's still on my phone. no amount of twisting & twirling can save you.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
I didn't make any request from God for year 2014 , But I asked God to brutally disgrace ALL my enemies and eye services , awon green snakes . Online and in Real life. This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Psychedelia: Time to unfollow this thread.
It is disheartening to see this rancid bile is still being spewed in a fresh year like this. Gotta let go of all the negativity of 2013.

Bye guys.

grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo: How did it happen? Well a quick google search reveals that a screen shot can be edited. Including the text!
So how is it Coogar alone that is seeing all these ghosts? If 2 of the ones he claims he saw are ghosts, now demonstrated to be figments of his own imagination, why would anyone believe he is not the one behind the other 3?

so coogar edited screenshots & the texts? to prove what? are you out of your mind? i edited screenshots within 5 minutes to expose you? you think everyone can be as jobless as you.

this is now becoming embarrassing for you & your mgbeke wits! i fail to see how a member who never posted can ever be found via a local search. you are disgracing yourself in leaps & bounds!

3 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio: But Nawa for some women sha. One was here crying that the OP replied a male before her. Another one created 6 monikers to like her own posts and others on her side of argument . grin

The thirst is real.

Why would Coogar (that was already getting likes normally alongside others on the OP's side of argument) create monikers to like his "opponents"' posts ??

Very funny thread! Btw, do you know coogar?
After the DHL thing, we didn't hear from you two again.

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
TheMadame:
Eku odun, eku yedun.
How is daddy and the children?
My sister, na waa ooo!
Are you seeing something....
Very shameful things are happening...may God continue to expose them in this new year ooo!

Ese ma. Awa niyen.

Yes oooo, ikonkon ni ashiri won a tu unless I don't serve a living God.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ewuro707: I think I want to throw up. sad

Pls don't throw up yet, very revealing I tell you. Now Dinachi can't log on his multiple moniker to like post because of this revelation.
cheesy

The jadoremoia, bc, d. Shows you how far these Internet trolls can go

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ewuro707:

Interesting, I'm no use to help with that. Cooger my brain is discombobulated with upcoming Audit and back to school supplies.

I don't and never do poly moniker unless it was a comeback id during efight and y'all will know. I deactivated my moniker ( jidegirl , jydoegirl) in Oct ( I think) for personal reasons and this is the only one I have & I deliberately revealed myself .

perhaps this is why you are not a feminazi. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

perhaps this is why you are not a feminazi. grin

Feminz wetin? I have too many men in my live to join such cultism. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo: How did it happen? Well a quick google search reveals that a screen shot can be edited. Including the text!

I saw those usernames before coogar posted the screenshots. I was on mobile and couldn't take one, same as i saw Dinachi posted and got 3 likes within few seconds,thanks to the linda20, donjazzy, dante.

Dinachi did same on this thread and got busted.

https://www.nairaland.com/1565601/nigerias-two-luckiest-politicians-obj

Issue of multiple usernames, I find out started on the thread of Ese and Walters. There I knew Dinachi was up to.

It's sickening when one will have to stoop so low for attention
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
I saw those usernames before coogar posted the screenshots. I was on mobile and couldn't take one, same as i saw Dinachi posted and got 3 likes within few seconds,thanks to the linda20, donjazzy, dante.

Dinachi did same on this thread and got

ileoba, that's another witness that saw what i saw. are you still going to lie through your teeth i edited a screenshot?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by TheMadame(f): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ewuro707:

Ese ma. Awa niyen.

Yes oooo, ikonkon ni ashiri won a tu unless I don't serve a living God.

Amin oooo!
Jidegirl,can you imagine the folly.
You think you are debating an issue with a group of people when in reality you are actually arguing with one person with multiple identities.
Shameful attitude.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
This should be about discussing issues and not because I like this person or that person.

Reading through You see how childish supposed adults could behave.

Just like I saw those multiple username jadoremoiabcdf,

Coogar you took the screenshot.

Why not tell your supermod to bring that of Dinachi and his supposed moniker and see if it's true or not.

As per Ohio, I know already she knows you and have your no. , so that case is settled.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
@ ileobatojo,
I've created the username and liked some posts on this page, but the deactivate button is currently not available. When it becomes available, we'll squash this.

Reminder ; your argument is that Coogar photo-shooed those names on the screenshot because you can no longer find any evidence that they ever existed on NL.

If I'm able to prove that usernames with only likes disappear after deactivation, what happens?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce: This should be about discussing issues and not because I like this person or that person.

Reading through You see how childish supposed adults could behave.

Just like I saw those multiple username jadoremoiabcdf,

Coogar you took the screenshot.

Why not tell your supermod to bring that of Dinachi and his supposed moniker and see if it's true or not.

the supermod already told me dinachi isn't dantedasz. matter of fact, they are continents apart. don't try to distract our attention with dinachi - this is about ileoba & her polymonikering antics. she's a hypocrite!

As per Ohio, I know already she knows you and have your no. , so that case is settled.

who is ohio?
if i earned 1 kobo each time someone had claimed to know me on this fam section, i would be a trillionaire in pounds.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

Issue of multiple usernames, I find out started on the thread of Ese and Walters. There I knew Dinachi was up to.

Look here you twerp,
I am not dinachi.
Be warned.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio: @ ileobatojo,
I've created the username and liked some posts on this page, but the deactivate button is currently not available. When it becomes available, we'll squash this.

Reminder ; your argument is that Coogar photo-shooed those names on the screenshot because you can no longer find any evidence that they ever existed on NL.

If I'm able to prove that usernames with only likes disappear after deactivation, what happens?

Nothing? I apologize for my error and move on. I have no qualms admitting when I'm wrong as long as it's demonstrable.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi:

You are the worst kind of dunce any one can engage..So you have been resurrected to come here to deflect your other monicker ileobadunce..

Oh please! I joined Nairaland when you were still in your diapers. I have better things to do with my time than trying to do what you do best..multiple monikering..

I am not as desperate as you to win an argument..

Do you think I'm here for any argument undecided
Like I said, I give my opinion and move on,I don't do debate cos it's time wasting for me. I can read put in one or two and move the hell on. Not everyone sleeps in nairaland.

As per those user names, i still maintain they are yours.

Linda20
Donjazzy
Dante,...

I'm sure there are others, but you have to grow the hell up and stop those childish attitude that makes ppl sick.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

Nothing? I apologize for my error and move on. I have no qualms admitting when I'm wrong as long as it's demonstrable.

Sweet. We'll wait for Seun to bring back the button.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

the supermod already told me dinachi isn't dantedasz. matter of fact, they are continents apart. don't try to distract our attention with dinachi - this is about ileoba & her polymonikering antics. she's a hypocrite!

who is ohio?
if i earned 1 kobo each time someone had claimed to know me on this fam section, i would be a trillionaire in pounds.

Did you check Linda20 or donjazzy.

The issue here is multiply usernames. I wonder why the nairaland officials can't do anything on these.

Ppl creating multiple usernames and you waste your time thinking you are talking with reasonable people.

Pureohio, I meant
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

well, you are wrong....
false witnessing is a cardinal sin in the bible. how can you make such a ridiculous claim against me & think you can just apologise & move on? chillisauce has just told you she saw the jadoremoia-e usernames before i posted the screenshots. is she lying too or she's part of the conspiracy?

Chillisauce:
Did you check Linda20 or donjazzy.

no! i only requested for that of dinachi & dante.

The issue here is multiply usernames. I wonder why the nairaland officials can't do anything on these.

they will start doing something after this thread is brought to seun's notice. he must expose the culprit publicly - it's so shameful that some people here hide behind a mask to throw attacks.....

Ppl creating multiple usernames and you waste your time thinking you are talking with reasonable people.

i don't even care about arguments & likes, the one that peeves me is when someone that joined 3 seconds ago is all out attacking you from all fronts. in the last 3 weeks, i have dealt with about 4 of them & sent them to the hottest part of hell!

Pureohio, I meant

and you can swear on your soul i know this username from adam?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dantedasz:

Look here you twerp,
I am not dinachi.
Be warned.

Just shut your mouth! You are same person. Just as donjazzy and linda20.

It must really be hard for you in the real world.

Jobless f00l!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
Do you think I'm here for any argument undecided
Like I said, I give my opinion and move on,I don't do debate cos it's time wasting for me. I can read put in one or two and move the hell on. Not everyone sleeps in nairaland.
As per those user names, i still maintain they are yours.
Linda20
Donjazzy
Dante,...
I'm sure there are others, but you have to grow the hell up and stop those childish attitude that makes ppl sick.

You are mentally incapable of any mature discourse. Your other monicker was just exposed and you are here pointing accusing fingers!

Instead of admitting your idiocy, you now go ahead to point fingers at your betters.

One word for you...get a life..
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi:

You are mentally incapable of any mature discourse. Your other monicker was just exposed and you are here pointing accusing fingers!

Instead of admitting your idiocy, you now go ahead to point fingers at your betters.

One word for you...get a life..

I got no other moniker dear except this and chillis which has been banned by mukina until dec 2014.

Thus is new yr, don't let me place a curse on you for starting this yr with lies and deceit .
You shouldn't be trolling and making people spend time thinking they are talking with reasonable ppl.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
As usual the feminists do what they do best....accusing men for all their woes..

You get busted for idiocy..you turn around at the next man and point your crooked finger at him!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

Chilli, did you see all five of them a-e?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi: As usual the feminists do what they do best....accusing men for all their woes..

You get busted for idiocy..you turn around at the next man and point your crooked finger at him!

Your brain is really made of cement. This is not about man or woman anymore. This is about creating multiply usernames.
For the record, I don't accuse men for anything. I got my man. As per you, where do you belong, no woman but running from thread to thread creating topics that reminds you about your teenage life. You really need help
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Dantedasz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
I learnt this dolt called chillisauce was a f00l the day I called her out on a thread for arguing blindly that women in Nigeria are paid different salaries from men, even if they are employed on the same day on the the same salary with the same qualifications.
Despite superior arguments that showed she was wrong, she kept going on with this silly argument.
She is never going to accept I am not dinachi even if the truth came and struck her in the kisser.
She is just thick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Illness Causes 20-year-old To Look-like A Toddler / Slut Walk For Women's Right / Golden Eagle Snatches Kid (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.