Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21608 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

Chilli, did you see all five of them a-e?
I saw so many jadoremo***something. But didn't bother before coogar captured it and linked them to jadoremoia.

I guess jadoremoia profile is still activated
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:
Chilli, did you see all five of them a-e?

the last resort - desperate barrel-scraping cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dantedasz: I learnt this dolt called chillisauce was a f00l the day I called her out on a thread for arguing blindly that women in Nigeria are paid different salaries from men, even if they are employed on the same day on the the same salary with the same qualifications.
Despite superior arguments that showed she was wrong, she kept going on with this silly argument.
She is never going to accept I am not dinachi even if the truth came and struck her in the kisser.
She is just thick.

You are a f00l, I can't remember having any discussion with you except on that Ese Walter thread, where you appeared from nowhere with Dante and linda20, fighting desperately all those against your moronic topic.

As per salary things, where I work, there is nothing like paying differently. The only difference is in department. You are really slow dear.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hei!
What is happening here?
Osanubuai!

Polymonikering thing?
We hv experts in de house already.
Fingers r pointing to d wrong pple.
I prefer to go and crack joke somewhere than be seen on d same thread with them.

Like I said somewhere, this is d latest trend.
Maybe its time to weane off nairaland.
Low self esteem at its best.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well, I have looked into it and it appears I was wrong. If a poster did not post, then their profile doesn't come up in the local search, weird as that seems.

So I apologize to Coogar for accusing him without proper evidence.

That being said, I believe this proves unequivocally that I am not jadoremoia,b,c,d,e. If I were, I would have known that my own created moniker did not have a profile because it has never made a post.

So I'll be expecting an apology from Coogar for the false accusations and bogus claims of a super mod and IP tracing and all that bs.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hey people she is trying to wriggle out of this one but we won't let her. Now I know that I have been arguing with trolls and ghosts..I will make a mental note to stop replying her as multiple individuals.

This nonsense must stop.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi: Hey people she is trying to wriggle out of this one but we won't let her. Now I know that I have been arguing with trolls and ghosts..I will make a mental note to stop replying her as multiple individuals.

This nonsense must stop.

ileobatojo:
[size=13pt]That being said, I believe this proves unequivocally that I am not jadoremoia,b,c,d,e. If I were, I would have known that my own created moniker did not have a profile because it has never made a post.[/size]
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi: Hey people she is trying to wriggle out of this one but we won't let her. Now I know that I have been arguing with trolls and ghosts..I will make a mental note to stop replying her as multiple individuals.

This nonsense must stop.

Just shut it already! you think the other moniker thing will shift from you? Where did you hide the American feminist. You need a job ASAP
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Coogar knows Dinachi...if not, him and the supermod would have exposed him right away and get him locked up in nairaland yaba left.
Ypepe, where you dey go?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo: Well, I have looked into it and it appears I was wrong. If a poster did not post, then their profile doesn't come up in the local search, weird as that seems. So I apologize to Coogar for accusing him without proper evidence.

apology rejected!!!
if you cannot buy 25 yards of kente clothing, 5 litres of jack daniels, 20 barrels of palm oil, 3 apple laptops, 50 baskets of kolanut, 17 himalayan crocodiles then you can keep your apology...

That being said, I believe this proves unequivocally that I am not jadoremoia,b,c,d,e. If I were, I would have known that my own created moniker did not have a profile because it has never made a post.

ever heard of the term reverse psychology?

So I'll be expecting an apology from Coogar for the false accusations and bogus claims of a super mod and IP tracing and all that bs.

that would be a biblical miracle akin to walking on the pacific ocean. why will i apologise to a culprit?

Chillisauce: Coogar knows Dinachi...if not, him and the supermod would have exposed him right away and get him locked up in nairaland yaba left.
Ypepe, where you dey go?

i dunno dinachi from adam.
this is exactly what i was talking about - all these blind accusations that A is B. 3 months ago, i was the COZA pastor or a follower.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

apology rejected!!!

I have no control over that. The main issue is that it was tendered.

Waiting for my apology...
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi:

Im a clear manifestation of the generational curse in my family. Embracing idiocy with open arms..dancing with madness....having with...foolery...I'm nothing...an embarrassment to the clothes i wear...im not even worth the ground i stand on so my stinking corpse must be rejected by every creation of nature.

That's better kiss

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
What's up with these flimsy accusations ?
If you're going to accuse someone of being someone else, have tangible evidence.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio: What's up with these flimsy accusations ?
If you're going to accuse someone of being someone else, have tangible evidence.

Have you asked Coogar for his own tangible evidence yet?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

I have no control over that. The main issue is that it was tendered.

Waiting for my apology...

the second coming of christ will come to pass before you can get a shred of apology from coogar. you accused me wrongly & you think a flimsy apology is enough. thank God, we are not in ALUU - maybe i would have been burnt to ashes by now.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:
you accused me wrongly

So did you.

coogar:
thank God, we are not in ALUU - maybe i would have been burnt to ashes by now.

Not just you. Both of us would have been burnt. So no point made here.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
I am already cursed! There is no amount of curse that will be worse than the one i am currently suffering.
I will always be cursed

I am not surprised!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi:

I am not surprised!

Are you tired of cursing you and yours?
The curse will always follow you until you change the habit of multiple monikers. kiss
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:
So did you.

you made your claim around 4am. for someone who claims to have an actual job, that's atrocious.

Not just you. Both of us would have been burnt. So no point made here.

i would have been killed in my sleep while you made your claim. how could i have defended myself after my death?

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi:

Again I am not surprised. i always knew you were cursed!

You are boring already!

Next time you create a thread let it be that you are lookin for solutions on your psychological issues.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Honestly, I don't see how the number of likes a comment on NL has, is an issue, whether they are made by humans or ghosts it still doesn't change the substance of the comment. I feel this whole polymonikering and IP address tracing, is unnecessary and uncalled for.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi: The curse in your life doesn't bore you yet?

I'm sure you would like to turn to a goat for 3 yrs just to have a taste of my life kiss
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
What is going on in this thread?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
I want to turn to a goat for 3 yrs just to have a taste of your great and wonderful life dinachi kiss

Mods please take note I don't want any goat except for Christmas and New year pepper soup!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
bukatyne: What is going on in this thread?

Nothing dear, just trying to keep some jobless occupied smiley
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
steph7: Honestly, I don't see how the number of likes a comment on NL has, is an issue, whether they are made by humans or ghosts it still doesn't change the substance of the comment. I feel this whole polymonikering and IP address tracing, is unnecessary and uncalled for.

Are you scared?
Seun has been alerted and will be here later in the day to reveal who jadore is. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.