Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21607 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio:
Are you scared?
Seun has been alerted and will be here later in the day to reveal who jadore is. grin

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio:

Are you scared?
Seun has been alerted and will be here later in the day to reveal who jadore is. grin
you must be crazy!! if you think I have the time to create multiple monikers and like posts. all of a sudden j'adore was ileoba , now its me. lmao!! there is officially nothing I haven't read on NL today.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
steph7:
you must be crazy!! if you think I have the time to create multiple monikers and like posts. all of a sudden j'adore was ileoba , now its me. lmao!! there is officially nothing I haven't read on NL today.

What's with the guilty conscience? I only asked if you were scared? You being scared might be because "the jadore" is someone you know or like . cheesy

If you're the one, please don't waste seun's time. He'll need resources to fish out the ghosts.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio:

What's with the guilty conscience? I only asked if you were scared? You being scared might be because "the jadore" is someone you know or like . cheesy

If you're the one, please don't waste seun's time. He'll need resources to fish out the ghosts.
guilty what?!! lol mehn!! I have better thing to do with my time.
so let me get this straight you lot want to call seun and cry that someone is creating multiple IDs and liking another person's posts or his/her own posts. You do realise how childish that sounds right?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by PureOhio(f): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
steph7: guilty what?!! lol mehn!! I have better thing to do with my time.
so let me get this straight you lot want to call seun and cry that someone is creating multiple IDs and liking another person's posts or his/her own posts. You do realise how childish that sounds right?

Yes! We'll call Seun. Yes it sounds childish, we'll be okay.

Steph7 will be the first person here spreading mat and chewing pop-corn when the ghost is revealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
PureOhio:

Yes! We'll call Seun. Yes it sounds childish, we'll be okay.

Steph7 will be the first person here spreading mat and chewing pop-corn when the ghost is revealed cheesy
Yes, I will happily chew popcorn and spread my mat on the thread, but the whole purpose of the thread wud have been defeated.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
You know I can bust y'all in a minute

Ask Jennykadry
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu: You know I can bust y'all in a minute

Ask Jennykadry

Oya DK. Tell us what you know. tongue
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Una no de tire
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo:

Oya DK. Tell us what you know. tongue

What I know is that Jadoremoia-e registered on NL and the last posts were on the 31 december

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jadoremoic
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just go to your browser type

www.nairaland.com/(username)

Username put in any id e.g coogar, nitlad etc
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
ypepe: Una no de tire

cheesy grin grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by coogar: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:
What I know is that Jadoremoia-e registered on NL and the last posts were on the 31 december

thank you!
i hope ileoba now realises her folly accusing moi that i made up those usernames as they couldn't be local searched. well, the facts are right up there that they all logged in on the 31st of december.

dayo, please go one step further & confirm the poster behind the jadoremoia-e monikers. the fellow had those stuff registered on the 20th of november - then she registered 2 more clones on the 31st of december.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by blank(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
This has been an interesting read.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am still waiting for the REAL nairaland feminist posters to respond not the trolls and ghosts!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by TV01(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
dinachi: I am still waiting for the REAL nairaland feminist posters to respond not the trolls and ghosts!

Real feminists? On NL? Sometimes I wish I could do gifs grin!
You are searching amongst the immoral, dishonest, devious, wounded and simply confused. Are you immortal by any chance? You will wait tire?

Teefee
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by TV01(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

Apropos. I'm plagiarising that cool.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by armyofone(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2014
wow, where have i been.
20 pages to read.
happy new year ya'all, may the light never dim iseeee
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2014
Ileoba can do anything but registering monikers just to like her posts? No she wouldn't do that, so I do not believe whatever is being posted here about her being the person behind the J id

I think it's unfair to accuse someone of doing things like this cos some of us already know the truth but what about those who have no idea and are just viewing as guests.

Gone are the days Dayokanu used to do his private detective work here in seconds, he would have done is IP search and come up with evidence.

If I were ileoba I would ask the mods to expose the person behind the J id it's just unfair to accuse her of something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry: Ileoba can do anything but registering monikers just to like her posts? No she wouldn't do that, so I do not believe whatever is being posted here about her being the person behind the J id

I think it's unfair to accuse someone of doing things like this cos some of us already know the truth but what about those who have no idea and are just viewing as guests.

Gone are the days Dayokanu used to do his private detective work here in seconds, he would have done is IP search and come up with evidence.

If I were ileoba I would ask the mods to expose the person behind the J id it's just unfair to accuse her of something like that.

Thank you jare Jenny.

So Dayokanu can actually tell us the answer? And he did a half hearted job and left?

Abeg come back o Dayo.

These people know I'm not behind the Jadores. They are just butthurt with all their bad belle and beef. May they not choke and die from their bad belle.

Can our section mods tell who it is?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Dayo will tell you who it is in a matter of seconds. He was our detective years ago cheesy the guy is good at tracing ip and exposed one nairalander who claimed one Igbo moniker and Yoruba moniker at the same time, the Dayo even traced my IP address embarassed

I think only super mods can tell who...grab debosky

I believe coogar knows it's not you but do the guests know?

A lot of people love reading your posts and might be discouraged after reading the crap being posted here
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry: Dayo will tell you who it is in a matter of seconds. He was our detective years ago cheesy the guy is good at tracing ip and exposed one nairalander who claimed one Igbo moniker and Yoruba moniker at the same time, the Dayo even traced my IP address embarassed

shocked shocked grin grin

Dayokanu, so why have you refused to post the answer?

jennykadry:
I believe coogar knows it's not you but do the guests know?

Good point. Is Debosky a super mod? I thought it was just Mukina and Seun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others / "Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.